• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9638 users

Razer sponsors Evil Geniuses - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
380 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 20 Next All
Sherlock-Canada
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada269 Posts
February 04 2013 22:04 GMT
#201
I just bought an Abyssus for unrelated reasons, and was pretty annoyed that I had to register with them in order to get mouse drivers. (Which weren't even available for Win8. Sigh!)

Nonetheless, pleased to see their continued involvement in eSports.
Juggernaut477
Profile Joined May 2011
United States379 Posts
February 04 2013 22:08 GMT
#202
On February 05 2013 07:04 Sherlock-Canada wrote:
I just bought an Abyssus for unrelated reasons, and was pretty annoyed that I had to register with them in order to get mouse drivers. (Which weren't even available for Win8. Sigh!)

Nonetheless, pleased to see their continued involvement in eSports.


Yeah. I really like my deathadder and my blackwidow back when I had it, but having to make an account and log into Razer Synapse every time I want to change a setting or get new drivers is pretty terrible. It should be optional.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 04 2013 22:22 GMT
#203
On February 05 2013 05:23 vividred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 05:15 SgtCoDFish wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:09 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.


Methinks you don't know what hypocrisy means. Neither of those things make anyone hypocrites. They'd be hypocrites if they said "I'll never be paid to promote a product!" or "I'll never defend a guilty man!"


Like I said, it's the same but with money.


Ok, after the series of short responses with no justification behind your statements, it is clear you don’t know what your talking about or you are simply a troll. You might want to spend some time reading up on the meaning of the word hypocrisy and the appropriate context in which it should be used. But then again, words like context, nuance and subtlety are lost on the internet and may also be lost on you as well.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
asdfOu
Profile Joined August 2011
United States2089 Posts
February 04 2013 22:24 GMT
#204
dang how rich is razer??
rip prime
qotsager
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany585 Posts
February 04 2013 22:26 GMT
#205
man, steelseries and eg kinda really fit together... does that mean that my evil geniuses qck+ is gonna be worth money in the future? :D
i never liked razer, got into steelseries cause of eg, and i don't think i'll change that. btw, am i the only one who thinks the razer logo looks like 3 sperms headbutting?
***Official ABL Winner 2013***
woody60707
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1863 Posts
February 04 2013 22:32 GMT
#206
I can't wait to get the raver edge now.
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
February 04 2013 22:34 GMT
#207
On February 05 2013 07:22 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 05:23 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:15 SgtCoDFish wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:09 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.


Methinks you don't know what hypocrisy means. Neither of those things make anyone hypocrites. They'd be hypocrites if they said "I'll never be paid to promote a product!" or "I'll never defend a guilty man!"


Like I said, it's the same but with money.


Ok, after the series of short responses with no justification behind your statements, it is clear you don’t know what your talking about or you are simply a troll. You might want to spend some time reading up on the meaning of the word hypocrisy and the appropriate context in which it should be used. But then again, words like context, nuance and subtlety are lost on the internet and may also be lost on you as well.



"Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?"

If he pleads innocent, he's a liar, at the very least, and a terrible person.
birchman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Sweden393 Posts
February 04 2013 22:40 GMT
#208
Cool for EG! The only razer thing I own is the TL mousepad, and I like that a whole lot.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
February 04 2013 22:45 GMT
#209
~.~ now its awkward because there are all these steelseries EG ads. Its like after a breakup and all the photos are still tagged together on FB...
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Nazeron
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1046 Posts
February 04 2013 22:45 GMT
#210
Happy that they found another big sponsor but im not going to lie, not a fan of razer products just from past experience
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ArcadeR
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany199 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 22:50:05
February 04 2013 22:46 GMT
#211
On February 05 2013 06:19 Proseat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 03:23 zephiK wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:19 Proseat wrote:
Well, maybe now EG-TL will get cool matching uniforms now.

Also, Logitech might be the sponsor that Axiom will announce soon.

Didn't either TB or Jenna state that they won't take peripheral sponsorships because they want their players to play with what they're most comfortable with and not what their sponsors want them to? Not sure though.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/16mq1i/axiom_confirms_their_first_sponsor_but_who_is_it/c7xfwo8

What makes you think its Logitech?

Well, yeah, because of the following tweets that went back and forth:

Show nested quote +
Peter Ebert ‏@Kenny_oro
@LogitechGSeries @Logitech Please think about sponsoring @axiomesports they're great and would be the perfect target for sponsoring! <3
6:19 PM - 14 Jan 13



Show nested quote +
LogitechVerified ‏@Logitech
@Kenny_oro We appreciate your feedback, and have passed this along to our team.
6:27 PM - 14 Jan 13



Show nested quote +
Logitech G-Series ‏@LogitechGSeries
@Kenny_oro @Logitech @axiomesports Thanks for the tip. We'll check them out.
12:48 AM - 15 Jan 13



Show nested quote +
Logitech G-Series ‏@LogitechGSeries
@axiomesports seems like your website won't load (Chrome & Firefox)
12:55 AM - 15 Jan 13



Show nested quote +
Axiom eSports ‏@axiomesports
@LogitechGSeries Our website is not fully operational yet. However if you would like to talk to us you can add "totalbiscuit" on Skype
1:23 AM - 15 Jan 13



Show nested quote +
Axiom eSports ‏@axiomesports
@LogitechGSeries we can also be contacted by email if you would like to see our sponsorship deck.
1:24 AM - 15 Jan 13



Show nested quote +
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit
@LogitechGSeries greetings, noticed your tweet on the Axiom account, feel free to drop me a line at johnbain@cynicalbrit.com
1:27 AM - 15 Jan 13



Show nested quote +
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit
I just confirmed @axiomesports first sponsor. More to come
10:27 AM - 15 Jan 13




Of course it may have all just been a coincidence. We will see soon.



Since Logitech kicked Gaming-stuff and pretty much everything else besides Tablet-Accessoires out of their Business-plan (jeah, I know..they did not everything totally right now. But they will ^^) I'm pretty sure they wont sponsor any team (for long)...
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
February 04 2013 22:48 GMT
#212
Razer has waaaay too much money. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I love that they know where to put their money :3
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
vividred
Profile Joined January 2013
88 Posts
February 04 2013 22:48 GMT
#213
On February 05 2013 07:22 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 05:23 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:15 SgtCoDFish wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:09 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.


Methinks you don't know what hypocrisy means. Neither of those things make anyone hypocrites. They'd be hypocrites if they said "I'll never be paid to promote a product!" or "I'll never defend a guilty man!"


Like I said, it's the same but with money.


Ok, after the series of short responses with no justification behind your statements, it is clear you don’t know what your talking about or you are simply a troll. You might want to spend some time reading up on the meaning of the word hypocrisy and the appropriate context in which it should be used. But then again, words like context, nuance and subtlety are lost on the internet and may also be lost on you as well.


So I need to write an essay so it wont invalidate my points for you right? Yeah thought so. Maybe you're the one who doesn't know what the word perspective means. Look it up and read clearly from my previous posts.
MUDA MUDA MUDA
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 04 2013 22:48 GMT
#214
On February 05 2013 07:34 Shiori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 07:22 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:23 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:15 SgtCoDFish wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:09 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.


Methinks you don't know what hypocrisy means. Neither of those things make anyone hypocrites. They'd be hypocrites if they said "I'll never be paid to promote a product!" or "I'll never defend a guilty man!"


Like I said, it's the same but with money.


Ok, after the series of short responses with no justification behind your statements, it is clear you don’t know what your talking about or you are simply a troll. You might want to spend some time reading up on the meaning of the word hypocrisy and the appropriate context in which it should be used. But then again, words like context, nuance and subtlety are lost on the internet and may also be lost on you as well.



"Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?"

If he pleads innocent, he's a liar, at the very least, and a terrible person.


The public defender is an attorney who is appointed by the court. Because in the US because everyone gets an attorney, who defends the party, guillty or not, to the best of their ability. They are the opposist of terrible people and it is one of the most celebrated positions in the legal profession.

And we have wandered well beyond the topic at hand. I think we can safely say that no one on EG is a hypocrite for hyping their new sponsor and the products their sponsors make.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Northern_iight
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada363 Posts
February 04 2013 22:49 GMT
#215
i wonder what idra thinks of the kinzu vs deathadder now
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
February 04 2013 22:56 GMT
#216
On February 05 2013 07:48 vividred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 07:22 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:23 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:15 SgtCoDFish wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:09 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.


Methinks you don't know what hypocrisy means. Neither of those things make anyone hypocrites. They'd be hypocrites if they said "I'll never be paid to promote a product!" or "I'll never defend a guilty man!"


Like I said, it's the same but with money.


Ok, after the series of short responses with no justification behind your statements, it is clear you don’t know what your talking about or you are simply a troll. You might want to spend some time reading up on the meaning of the word hypocrisy and the appropriate context in which it should be used. But then again, words like context, nuance and subtlety are lost on the internet and may also be lost on you as well.


So I need to write an essay so it wont invalidate my points for you right? Yeah thought so. Maybe you're the one who doesn't know what the word perspective means. Look it up and read clearly from my previous posts.


Telling me to look back at your previous posts does not make the arguments like "Yep pretty much." and "Like I said, it's the same but with money" less garbage. I think it is pretty clear that you don't know what the word "hypocrite" means and just want to make snide one like responses because they are easy.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
vividred
Profile Joined January 2013
88 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 23:05:11
February 04 2013 23:04 GMT
#217
On February 05 2013 07:56 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 07:48 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 07:22 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:23 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:15 SgtCoDFish wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:09 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.


Methinks you don't know what hypocrisy means. Neither of those things make anyone hypocrites. They'd be hypocrites if they said "I'll never be paid to promote a product!" or "I'll never defend a guilty man!"


Like I said, it's the same but with money.


Ok, after the series of short responses with no justification behind your statements, it is clear you don’t know what your talking about or you are simply a troll. You might want to spend some time reading up on the meaning of the word hypocrisy and the appropriate context in which it should be used. But then again, words like context, nuance and subtlety are lost on the internet and may also be lost on you as well.


So I need to write an essay so it wont invalidate my points for you right? Yeah thought so. Maybe you're the one who doesn't know what the word perspective means. Look it up and read clearly from my previous posts.


Telling me to look back at your previous posts does not make the arguments like "Yep pretty much." and "Like I said, it's the same but with money" less garbage. I think it is pretty clear that you don't know what the word "hypocrite" means and just want to make snide one like responses because they are easy.


Googling "define hypocrisy" is as easy as reading my previous posts clearly.

It's not rocket science and I don't need to type out a hundred words for you
MUDA MUDA MUDA
GoodRiot
Profile Joined September 2011
United States75 Posts
February 04 2013 23:08 GMT
#218
Gonna be fun to see what they all use, and even more if they try to praise it like I'd see them do for SteelSeries ALL the time.
Munio
Profile Joined January 2012
3 Posts
February 04 2013 23:10 GMT
#219
On February 05 2013 05:43 ishyishy wrote:
Razer doesnt make the best mouse pad, I bought their newest cloth one, it frayed in 3 days of use and I sent it back for a refund. I bought one of their middle of the road headsets, it failed after 1 year of use. I havent used their keyboards, so I cant speak on that.

However...

The deathadder mouse is by far the best mouse I have ever used and I will never switch to a different mouse as long as they keep making them. The one I use right now has seen heavy gaming use and abuse, the thing is actually hard to break. You have to actually try to break it for it to fail. I've had it for 6 years so far and it's still working as if I just got it. That I can really appreciate.


Deathadder hard to break? Dude, I had Deathadder for like year, maybe year and a half, then I switched back to my Logitech MX518, because Deathadder started to doubleclick. Now I'm using my 7 years old Logitech and it's not even close to die.

Also, Deathadder is absolutely not scratchproof. Scratch it even accidentaly with your nail and you'll have uncomfortable mouse for rest of it's life.

The only disadvantage of MX518 I see is getting it dirty easily. If your hands sweat a lot, your mouse will be dirty all the time. But it's rageproof. I love it.
Laryleprakon
Profile Joined May 2011
New Zealand9496 Posts
February 04 2013 23:18 GMT
#220
It feels weird having EG with Razor but both companies do great things for SC2 so good luck to everyone.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 215
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1832
Soulkey 1171
EffOrt 732
Mini 541
Larva 342
Horang2 250
ZerO 241
actioN 166
ggaemo 159
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 153
hero 85
Mind 77
Sharp 76
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 51
sorry 51
Snow 43
Hyun 41
Barracks 37
Bale 34
Trap 29
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5753
Dendi1419
420jenkins397
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3784
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps694
Fnx 655
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes406
Liquid`Hasu223
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1509
Grubby896
hiko831
FrodaN569
XBOCT238
Livibee191
TKL 123
C9.Mang0110
QueenE96
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)24
RotterdaM16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV696
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur514
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 55m
Patches Events
22h 55m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.