• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:38
CEST 04:38
KST 11:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8538 users

Razer sponsors Evil Geniuses - Page 9

Forum Index > SC2 General
380 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
February 04 2013 19:48 GMT
#161
Who does Steelseries still sponsor?
/commercial
SgtCoDFish
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1520 Posts
February 04 2013 19:49 GMT
#162
Even more reason that I'll be getting a Deathadder next to replace my Xai... not that there's anything particularly wrong with my Xai but it feels a little uncomfortable to use
JimSocks
Profile Joined February 2009
United States968 Posts
February 04 2013 19:51 GMT
#163
Meh. I'm still pissed my Razer bungee split in half. Should of just bought a cheap knock off on ebay, half the price.
They need to make the top part out of tougher metal. I had a mouse with thick braided cord and it split the holder thing after a few months.
shiroiusagi
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
SoCal, USA3955 Posts
February 04 2013 19:59 GMT
#164
Congrats to EG, DeathAdder is the best
Graphics@shiroiusagi_ | shiroiusagi.net
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
February 04 2013 20:06 GMT
#165
On February 05 2013 01:30 SoOJuuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 01:29 Mansef wrote:
Can't wait to see Incontrol and Machine peddling Razer products like they're the best thing in the world.


BUT WAIT

i thought steelseries was the best

Lol man it will be funny to see them switch to razer stuff. Steelseries makes a awesome keyboard in the 6gvc and sensi is kickass
MicroTastiC
Profile Joined January 2011
375 Posts
February 04 2013 20:08 GMT
#166
SteelSeries is the best. IMO Razer has flimsy equipment.
vividred
Profile Joined January 2013
88 Posts
February 04 2013 20:09 GMT
#167
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.
MUDA MUDA MUDA
Hardigan
Profile Joined June 2011
Switzerland1297 Posts
February 04 2013 20:14 GMT
#168
On February 05 2013 05:09 vividred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.

read the blog from incontrol. Apparently you need it.
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=396969
SgtCoDFish
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1520 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-04 20:16:02
February 04 2013 20:15 GMT
#169
On February 05 2013 05:09 vividred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.


Methinks you don't know what hypocrisy means. Neither of those things make anyone hypocrites. They'd be hypocrites if they said "I'll never be paid to promote a product!" or "I'll never defend a guilty man!"
Vorenius
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Denmark1979 Posts
February 04 2013 20:18 GMT
#170
On February 05 2013 05:09 vividred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.

Hypocrisy. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Chronos.
Profile Joined February 2012
United States805 Posts
February 04 2013 20:22 GMT
#171
Hmm, well I like Razer and Steelseries, but as long as they have their sponsors that's fine. Have a Razer mouse and Steelseries headset atm.
vividred
Profile Joined January 2013
88 Posts
February 04 2013 20:23 GMT
#172
On February 05 2013 05:15 SgtCoDFish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 05:09 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:33 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:26 vividred wrote:
On February 05 2013 04:00 Plansix wrote:
On February 05 2013 03:56 Tchado wrote:
Oh the amount of hypocrisy on the commercials is gonna be hilarious XD

Hypocrisy isn't really a word I would use when people are advertising for their paid sponsor. Hypocrisy has more to do with personal beliefs or conduct, rather of product you prefer to use.


Nope. same thing, but just with money.

Wait, so a public defender who defends a criminal who he knows to be guilty is a hypocrite? He is paid to do the job and is doing so to the best of his ability?


Yep pretty much.


Methinks you don't know what hypocrisy means. Neither of those things make anyone hypocrites. They'd be hypocrites if they said "I'll never be paid to promote a product!" or "I'll never defend a guilty man!"


Like I said, it's the same but with money.
MUDA MUDA MUDA
Dundron2000
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden1140 Posts
February 04 2013 20:30 GMT
#173
awesome! those razer jackets look like shit but they are doing so much for e-sports. i might need to get a new mouse :D
n.Die_Jaedong
laxcrit19
Profile Joined November 2011
United States6 Posts
February 04 2013 20:39 GMT
#174
What am I going to do with all my Steel Series 7G and Sensei now?
where did all my SCVs go?
ishyishy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States826 Posts
February 04 2013 20:43 GMT
#175
Razer doesnt make the best mouse pad, I bought their newest cloth one, it frayed in 3 days of use and I sent it back for a refund. I bought one of their middle of the road headsets, it failed after 1 year of use. I havent used their keyboards, so I cant speak on that.

However...

The deathadder mouse is by far the best mouse I have ever used and I will never switch to a different mouse as long as they keep making them. The one I use right now has seen heavy gaming use and abuse, the thing is actually hard to break. You have to actually try to break it for it to fail. I've had it for 6 years so far and it's still working as if I just got it. That I can really appreciate.
TalonBot
Profile Joined November 2010
Greece28 Posts
February 04 2013 20:46 GMT
#176
good for EG!
Pity that most of razer/steelseries products are average at best..
soulist
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States932 Posts
February 04 2013 20:47 GMT
#177
On February 05 2013 05:43 ishyishy wrote:
Razer doesnt make the best mouse pad, I bought their newest cloth one, it frayed in 3 days of use and I sent it back for a refund. I bought one of their middle of the road headsets, it failed after 1 year of use. I havent used their keyboards, so I cant speak on that.

However...

The deathadder mouse is by far the best mouse I have ever used and I will never switch to a different mouse as long as they keep making them. The one I use right now has seen heavy gaming use and abuse, the thing is actually hard to break. You have to actually try to break it for it to fail. I've had it for 6 years so far and it's still working as if I just got it. That I can really appreciate.


Well razer has always been known for their mouses and steelseries has always been known for their keyboard and headsets.
Evil Geniuses<3
Esoterikk
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1256 Posts
February 04 2013 20:48 GMT
#178
Meh, I've had 2 deathadders break within 6 months both same problems, got a logitech and haven't looked back. As far as keyboards go if you get a SS or a razor over something else like a CMstorm you are kind of just wasting money. But nice to see people supporting esports even if their products are mediocre.
VanSCPurge
Profile Joined November 2012
United States169 Posts
February 04 2013 20:49 GMT
#179
This is a cool announcement. I already have the Sensei mouse though, and it's absolutely amazing. I don't see myself switching anytime soon.
"Once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -S. Holmes
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
February 04 2013 20:49 GMT
#180
In what kinf of fucked up world are we living in, where IdrA gets a much bigger and better place an the picture than the Dong?!
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1868
GuemChi 1518
Artosis 629
910 73
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
febbydoto13
Counter-Strike
taco 527
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox476
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1979
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0361
Day[9].tv331
PiGStarcraft255
Maynarde108
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1026
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv331
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 22m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.