• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:34
CEST 22:34
KST 05:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7443 users

Razer sponsors Evil Geniuses - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
380 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
AimlessAmoeba
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada704 Posts
February 05 2013 05:37 GMT
#261
Meh, not so impressed with this. I love SteelSeries and I'm really, really disappointed and sad to see that they switched sponsors.

Still love you guys, EG. But definitely gonna keep using SS gear. It's awesome. Also, don't like how Razer spells their name.
ardi
Profile Joined February 2012
United States187 Posts
February 05 2013 06:28 GMT
#262
As if I'm gonna buy any product just because some blah blah company decides to support some foobar team. Spend the money on R&D if you want my money.
Doors block the thrust of life!!!!
WolfintheSheep
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada14127 Posts
February 05 2013 06:52 GMT
#263
On February 05 2013 15:28 ardi wrote:
As if I'm gonna buy any product just because some blah blah company decides to support some foobar team. Spend the money on R&D if you want my money.

I highly recommend learning what "foobar" means before you try using it in any kind of context.

Or, alternatively, look up "FUBAR", which seems like the term you were trying to use, which is still a large stretch.
Average means I'm better than half of you.
F1rstAssau1t
Profile Joined November 2010
1341 Posts
February 05 2013 06:58 GMT
#264
Razer is sponsoring every damn team in e-sports.
#1 Kloggmosexual | Gambit 4 lyfe! | DiamondGOD | #iBelieve
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
February 05 2013 06:59 GMT
#265
On February 05 2013 15:52 WolfintheSheep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 15:28 ardi wrote:
As if I'm gonna buy any product just because some blah blah company decides to support some foobar team. Spend the money on R&D if you want my money.

I highly recommend learning what "foobar" means before you try using it in any kind of context.

Or, alternatively, look up "FUBAR", which seems like the term you were trying to use, which is still a large stretch.

lololol. I dont know why (cuz im an idiot) but im laughing a lot at this post. nice.
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
CloudMage
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada221 Posts
February 05 2013 07:49 GMT
#266
woop new gear for the whole EG team!
HuK <3 WhiteRa <3 Grubby <3 TLO <3 Day[9] <3
Fongsgarden
Profile Joined January 2013
United States13 Posts
February 05 2013 07:51 GMT
#267
WOOT WOOT!!!! Once steelseries stopped supporting EG i put my sensei and keyboard away and brought out the ol razer gear. Suprise suprise Razer sponsors EG!!! :D
Hope is a waking dream
CloudMage
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada221 Posts
February 05 2013 07:51 GMT
#268
On February 05 2013 15:28 ardi wrote:
As if I'm gonna buy any product just because some blah blah company decides to support some foobar team. Spend the money on R&D if you want my money.

Have you ever seen or used Razor products? all they fricken do is R&D, it's great stuff. My keyboard and mouse both Razer and they are great.
HuK <3 WhiteRa <3 Grubby <3 TLO <3 Day[9] <3
lemonbone
Profile Joined August 2009
Hong Kong154 Posts
February 05 2013 08:14 GMT
#269
haha I always think razer is lighting manufacturer. EG will be shiny :D
BW:1a2a3a4a5a Wol:1a2ffttttttttttt
31415926535
Profile Joined May 2012
Switzerland276 Posts
February 05 2013 09:57 GMT
#270
On February 05 2013 08:19 BryanSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 08:10 Munio wrote:
On February 05 2013 05:43 ishyishy wrote:
Razer doesnt make the best mouse pad, I bought their newest cloth one, it frayed in 3 days of use and I sent it back for a refund. I bought one of their middle of the road headsets, it failed after 1 year of use. I havent used their keyboards, so I cant speak on that.

However...

The deathadder mouse is by far the best mouse I have ever used and I will never switch to a different mouse as long as they keep making them. The one I use right now has seen heavy gaming use and abuse, the thing is actually hard to break. You have to actually try to break it for it to fail. I've had it for 6 years so far and it's still working as if I just got it. That I can really appreciate.


Deathadder hard to break? Dude, I had Deathadder for like year, maybe year and a half, then I switched back to my Logitech MX518, because Deathadder started to doubleclick. Now I'm using my 7 years old Logitech and it's not even close to die.

Also, Deathadder is absolutely not scratchproof. Scratch it even accidentaly with your nail and you'll have uncomfortable mouse for rest of it's life.

The only disadvantage of MX518 I see is getting it dirty easily. If your hands sweat a lot, your mouse will be dirty all the time. But it's rageproof. I love it.


Most peripherals marketed towards gamers are subpar in general (headsets, keyboards, mice, etc.) when compared to their competitors who don't spend as much money in marketing as "gaming" companies do like Razer or Steelseries. People either buy Razer or Steelseries much like people would buy Alienware and think it's the highest end pc, or a Steelseries headset and think it gives them the best audio experience ever. Also, +1 on MX 518 I've had this mouse forever it seems like and it still works fine.

I'm still using an MX 510 as my main mouse. I've had it forever, must be like 10 years old, and it suffered quite a bit, but it's still working fine.
Ace1123
Profile Joined September 2011
Philippines1187 Posts
February 05 2013 10:00 GMT
#271
Gooo Razer!
ForGG, Mvp, MMA, MarineKing, BoxeR,
Rantech
Profile Joined April 2010
Chile527 Posts
February 05 2013 10:02 GMT
#272
Poor players having to use Razer products and talk like they are the best. :/
Serimek
Profile Joined August 2011
France2274 Posts
February 05 2013 10:49 GMT
#273
At least Stephano will not have to hide is mouse again...
SC2 is the best game to watch and was the best to play before I grew old and slow...
Yoshi-
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany10227 Posts
February 05 2013 11:07 GMT
#274
On February 05 2013 04:48 Novalisk wrote:
Who does Steelseries still sponsor?


Na'Vi which is easily the biggest european team, may even the biggest western team.
trech
Profile Joined April 2010
Brazil101 Posts
February 05 2013 11:39 GMT
#275
I have mouse/mat/headset from both brands.
imho SS > Razer


GL EG/Razer
:)
Unsane
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada170 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-05 12:00:27
February 05 2013 12:00 GMT
#276
"What is the plural of y'all? All y'all." -Day9
FLeK0
Profile Joined April 2010
86 Posts
February 05 2013 12:01 GMT
#277
code B razer.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
February 05 2013 12:44 GMT
#278
On February 05 2013 20:07 Yoshi- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2013 04:48 Novalisk wrote:
Who does Steelseries still sponsor?


Na'Vi which is easily the biggest european team, may even the biggest western team.


Steelseries sponsors IM too.
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
February 05 2013 12:51 GMT
#279
On February 05 2013 16:51 Fongsgarden wrote:
WOOT WOOT!!!! Once steelseries stopped supporting EG i put my sensei and keyboard away and brought out the ol razer gear. Suprise suprise Razer sponsors EG!!! :D


That is just insane...
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Danule
Profile Joined October 2012
Canada20 Posts
February 05 2013 13:51 GMT
#280
On February 05 2013 13:02 silverstyle wrote:
Awesome. I was wondering whether I should buy another SteelSeries or a Razer to replace my half broken Sensei. I think since Razer sponsors both EG and TL there is no doubt its going to be a Razer :D


Be careful, I've owned razer mice before I went with a sensi and I'm never going back.

This one is pretty decent though

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-taipan

@w@
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1518
RotterdaM1002
TaKeTV 231
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC188
ZombieGrub104
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1518
RotterdaM 1002
MaxPax 235
SteadfastSC 212
IndyStarCraft 205
RuFF_SC2 130
ZombieGrub104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2592
Shuttle 437
Mind 65
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1156
Fnx 704
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu891
Other Games
summit1g5058
Grubby2721
shahzam497
Beastyqt372
mouzStarbuck241
C9.Mang0208
ToD160
UpATreeSC54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 181
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2612
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur335
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.