• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8730 users

[March] SC2 General Discussion - Page 19

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 Next All
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 12:57:28
May 22 2012 12:57 GMT
#361
On May 22 2012 10:11 gangstertrojan8 wrote:
Hi guys,
I made a thread about presents for day[9] and it got closed. Why? It wasn't innapropriate and it was in the general section, No one was raging about it they were actually answering so why would it get closed?

The mods said:
Moved to blogs.

This because it is not really a discussion-like thread, more of a personal thing that _you_ want to do.

Then:
A Day9 thread might be a better place to discuss this.

Because there is already a Day9 fanclub thread (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=130507) and it would be kind of a "waste of space" to start a new thread when you could just post in that one.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
PolishxThunder
Profile Joined May 2011
United States153 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-22 14:52:09
May 22 2012 14:51 GMT
#362
Anyone know what's the APM counter Spanishiwa uses on his stream? About 5 minutes in? I think it's this one but don't wanna trust anyone with the name of sc2cheats http://sc2cheats.org/starcraft-2-apm-counter

And what do you think about using it? Beneficial to playing faster
CrtBalorda
Profile Joined December 2011
Slovenia704 Posts
May 22 2012 15:08 GMT
#363
LOL Jinro your icon is so awsome!
4th August 2012...Never forget.....
TrollinYou
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 08:09:13
May 24 2012 07:52 GMT
#364
Bad manner Master player Scamming people out of money. I Ran across Azure#254 @US through a friend of a friend. He cheesed 2/3 matches and got carried by his "trainee" who was MUCH better then him. He was VERY bad manner said "EZ" instead of GG and when I respectfully asked for a 1v1 he refused knowing I was gonna take him to Brood War School 101 He refused and continued to talk smack. He charged newbs for cash and cheesed his way to masters. Pls Ban his site and expose him!

P.s. His stats on his site are Diff from his stats In game!!!! WTH???? hahaha


Bad Manner Player Bounty Hunt: Azure#254 on US
http://azuredivinity.com/

I'm TrollinYou From US GG all
Work hard,play harder
Overstimmed
Profile Joined May 2012
United Kingdom1 Post
May 24 2012 16:57 GMT
#365
Hi everyone!
I'm a new here! (So I'm sorry if i posted in a wrong place)
I made a fan video compilation about StarCraft 2 and SC2 events, players etc. ^_^ and I wanna share it with you.
Hope you enjoy it!
btw, this is my first video.
Also available in HD ; )

+ Show Spoiler +
My video
BaWsaNoVa
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2 Posts
May 25 2012 08:29 GMT
#366
Hey guys I'm new to the forums. I'm wondering if there are lower league teams. I'm trying to find a team, I am currently in Plat, if not a team like thing. Then I would be looking for a clan type deal I guess.
^.^ I love everyone! twitch.tv/BaWsaNoVa
TRaFFiC
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1448 Posts
May 25 2012 11:02 GMT
#367
On May 25 2012 01:57 Overstimmed wrote:
Hi everyone!
I'm a new here! (So I'm sorry if i posted in a wrong place)
I made a fan video compilation about StarCraft 2 and SC2 events, players etc. ^_^ and I wanna share it with you.
Hope you enjoy it!
btw, this is my first video.
Also available in HD ; )

+ Show Spoiler +
My video

niceee !
2v2, 1v1, Zerg, Terran http://www.twitch.tv/trafficsc2
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
May 25 2012 12:13 GMT
#368
Am I too dumb to search? I cannot find either a ZenexLine or team Zenex fanclub on TL?
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-26 02:57:45
May 26 2012 02:57 GMT
#369
On May 25 2012 21:13 [F_]aths wrote:
Am I too dumb to search? I cannot find either a ZenexLine or team Zenex fanclub on TL?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=323666

This what you're lookin' for?
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
BreakfastBurrito
Profile Joined November 2011
United States893 Posts
May 26 2012 05:23 GMT
#370
On May 26 2012 11:57 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 21:13 [F_]aths wrote:
Am I too dumb to search? I cannot find either a ZenexLine or team Zenex fanclub on TL?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=323666

This what you're lookin' for?


Life is the same person as Line kinda like how MMA is the same person as MVP.... he isn't There is no Line fanclub as far as I know
twitch.tv/jaytherey | Yapper891 if you are reading this, PM me. its Twisty.
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
May 26 2012 17:03 GMT
#371
aha, i ended up signing up for lifes fanclub after failing to find a line fanclub.
line is my favourite weekly participant!
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 26 2012 18:57 GMT
#372
On May 26 2012 14:23 BreakfastBurrito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 11:57 CyDe wrote:
On May 25 2012 21:13 [F_]aths wrote:
Am I too dumb to search? I cannot find either a ZenexLine or team Zenex fanclub on TL?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=323666

This what you're lookin' for?


Life is the same person as Line kinda like how MMA is the same person as MVP.... he isn't There is no Line fanclub as far as I know

OH, whoops :X

Totally misread your post. If you really want you could make one... you'll take on quite a bit of responsibility though haha.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Stardroid
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom159 Posts
May 26 2012 19:22 GMT
#373
So did you ever wonder why IdrA, INcontrol, Artosis and Psy don't sing and dance? It's because they're under contract. Check out their show here:

True wisdom is as valuable as it is rare
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
May 27 2012 15:50 GMT
#374
On May 27 2012 02:03 nunez wrote:
aha, i ended up signing up for lifes fanclub after failing to find a line fanclub.
line is my favourite weekly participant!

Line doesn't have much screen time on the GSL, but I still like his play. I hope that his time will come to make a Code S appearance.
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
BreakfastBurrito
Profile Joined November 2011
United States893 Posts
May 27 2012 19:43 GMT
#375
On May 28 2012 00:50 [F_]aths wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2012 02:03 nunez wrote:
aha, i ended up signing up for lifes fanclub after failing to find a line fanclub.
line is my favourite weekly participant!

Line doesn't have much screen time on the GSL, but I still like his play. I hope that his time will come to make a Code S appearance.


I believe Line just made it through the up and downs and will be in code S next season.
twitch.tv/jaytherey | Yapper891 if you are reading this, PM me. its Twisty.
PolishxThunder
Profile Joined May 2011
United States153 Posts
May 27 2012 20:51 GMT
#376
Been wanting to go to an event really bad, is there anything in New York area? Been trying to find something but unable to. I found that WCG and IEM were in NY, should I be expecting them to return? Maybe some other event?
xxgiantxx
Profile Joined September 2011
United States10 Posts
May 28 2012 17:46 GMT
#377
On May 27 2012 04:22 Stardroid wrote:
So did you ever wonder why IdrA, INcontrol, Artosis and Psy don't sing and dance? It's because they're under contract. Check out their show here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnPf9BTO5F0


HAHAHA so true.
Go Big or Home!
defteH
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom134 Posts
May 28 2012 19:05 GMT
#378
On May 25 2012 01:57 Overstimmed wrote:
Hi everyone!
I'm a new here! (So I'm sorry if i posted in a wrong place)
I made a fan video compilation about StarCraft 2 and SC2 events, players etc. ^_^ and I wanna share it with you.
Hope you enjoy it!
btw, this is my first video.
Also available in HD ; )

+ Show Spoiler +
My video


Didn't watch the whole video and my Russian (?) is a little rusty. Really nice choice of footage, maybe less stop and start with the music choice is my biggest complaint however. Solid beginnings though, make another!
"Think outside the box, collapse the box and take a f***ing sharp knife to it"
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-28 19:55:26
May 28 2012 19:55 GMT
#379
REQUEST FOR JINRO TO BE PLAYER/COACH OF TL TONIGHT <3
"En taro adun, Executor."
bhelyer
Profile Joined November 2011
New Zealand8 Posts
May 29 2012 11:51 GMT
#380
Playing around with a switch to Protoss. Not sure what late game PvP generally looks like ("it never gets there"), but I guess it's mostly colossus War of the Worlds type stuff, right?

What I really need to work on (aside from general macro -- I am a gold scrub) is when to move out. watching over my replays I move out at really stupid times and just die.

Also, I need to see if my swanky new team icon worked.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 128
Nathanias 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 596
910 24
MaD[AoV]23
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox509
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4026
Other Games
summit1g8742
C9.Mang0250
shahzam236
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21420
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur764
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 12m
Patches Events
17h 12m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.