• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:32
CEST 14:32
KST 21:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10360 users

Stronger Team Color - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 72 73 74 Next
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
April 26 2011 16:35 GMT
#61
such a quality post. thanks for putting in all this work! and yes the units should have more color, it actually made stalkers look cool and not so wimpy. btw change the stalker beams to team color ^^
Vetrocide
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway600 Posts
April 26 2011 16:39 GMT
#62
I love the idea, and the units look great. I do believe the buildings looks a bit retarded. They dont have that cool realistic look to it, but the units are nice. And I think the stronger color isnt needed on the buildings, its pretty easy to see which buildings are who¨s so yeah. Love the units tho
The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal
Levistus
Profile Joined December 2009
1134 Posts
April 26 2011 16:41 GMT
#63
love it man. even the buildings. blizzard just needs to put an option to turn them on/off.
hey man just curious
SpaceYeti
Profile Joined June 2010
United States723 Posts
April 26 2011 16:47 GMT
#64
Wow! This is really awesome and well done. I would be SO pumped in Blizzard would do this!
Behavior is a function of its consequences.
windsupernova
Profile Joined October 2010
Mexico5280 Posts
April 26 2011 16:49 GMT
#65
Wow, the red Marauder looks amazing great job.

I think it is pretty good but people will prob complain about the game looking cartoony. Actually in the SC2 previews I think they had a much stronger Team color and people were complaining about it looking like WoW
"Its easy, just trust your CPU".-Boxer on being good at games
cocosoft
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1068 Posts
April 26 2011 16:52 GMT
#66
Oh god please no!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DumJumJmyWum
Profile Joined March 2011
United States75 Posts
April 26 2011 16:57 GMT
#67
Pretty cool. Would it really be that difficult to include an option or allow a mod? I can understand blizzard worrying about unwanted tampering or ruining their image, but I think this isn't that harmful.
Techno
Profile Joined June 2010
1900 Posts
April 26 2011 17:17 GMT
#68
That looks awesome! Those units look sweet!
Hell, its awesome to LOSE to nukes!
GxZ
Profile Joined April 2010
United States375 Posts
April 26 2011 17:18 GMT
#69
Lokos pretty sick.... A bit too glowy though
P0ckets
Profile Joined January 2011
United States430 Posts
April 26 2011 17:22 GMT
#70
This makes watching PvP 4gate v 4gate much easier. I remember watching 1 match where it was blue v teal protoss and they both 4gated. I couldn’t tell who was who and who was winning without looking at the tabs the caster had open.
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
April 26 2011 17:30 GMT
#71
So... Can this be used in a multiplayer game? (I always forget where the dang observer went), and in that case where the fuck do I buy this? Give it to me Naaaoww!
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
April 26 2011 17:37 GMT
#72
Looks abit to sparkly.

And we all know that you should keep your shirt on, sparkey.

Though I miss snow maps
Clicker
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
April 26 2011 17:47 GMT
#73
I love it.

Reminds of Halo a little bit.
I agree the glow can be turned down a little bit so it's not as overwhelming but it looks good.

Great work dude.
Valckrie
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom533 Posts
April 26 2011 17:48 GMT
#74
I'm in favour of this, it would be nice to see brighter colours than the current ones
Fear is a 4 letter word. Why be afraid?
TheChostoProject
Profile Joined May 2010
Mexico96 Posts
April 26 2011 17:52 GMT
#75
This change should be top priority over any balance to Blizz.

I play on 1080 ultra settings, on a 22" monitor, and i have never been able to distinguish the team color on probes, or zealots. I've lost so many games saying "oh, those weren't mine??".

Has someone posted this in the official blizz forums already?
www.soundclick.com/thechostoproject
Carson
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada820 Posts
April 26 2011 17:52 GMT
#76
On April 27 2011 02:37 Hypemeup wrote:
Looks abit to sparkly.

And we all know that you should keep your shirt on, sparkey.

Though I miss snow maps


SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I forgot about this! Oh man, Protoss look SO cool in the snow with their shields and scarabs floating around.

And all the ketchup on the snow was so awesome when I pvz'd! I miss it too
"You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn." Arnold Schwarzenegger
InRuin
Profile Joined February 2011
Ireland27 Posts
April 26 2011 17:52 GMT
#77
Looks amazing, dude, I love it so much. I hope Blizzard implements and option to make the colours more distinct. It sucks that they apparently changed how they looked in the beta, they must have let some odd people play test it if they don't like colour and clarity.
TheBanana
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway2183 Posts
April 26 2011 18:17 GMT
#78
Stronger team color should definitely be implemented.
If you're not getting better faster than everybody else, you're getting worse.
Roxy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada753 Posts
April 26 2011 18:21 GMT
#79
love the idea dude

would be cool to see some colosus or stalkers firing red (or pink lol) lazer beams
http://sc2ranks.com/us/941824/Roxy - Masters Protoss: "Respect my authoritai"
pzea469
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States1520 Posts
April 26 2011 18:24 GMT
#80
I'll be uploading a short test video of gameplay with these textures shortly. I didn't pick the best scenarios but I'm sure it'll be fine.

I play with these textures and I love them so far. Mirror matchups cause me no confusions anymore, and I don't lose my observers.

After I fix up the textures and change a few more things, I'll upload them so you guys can try them out for yourselves.
Kill the Deathball
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 72 73 74 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
Sea.KH 58
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Shine 28
Aegong 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Yoon 14
Terrorterran 14
Free 13
zelot 9
Noble 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3733
qojqva1617
Dendi1041
420jenkins2
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1403
x6flipin320
markeloff93
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2162
crisheroes969
Other Games
gofns34245
singsing2135
B2W.Neo779
XBOCT354
DeMusliM200
Mlord175
Livibee173
XaKoH 156
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King100
QueenE82
ArmadaUGS57
Chillindude12
Railgan11
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2233
• TFBlade655
Other Games
• WagamamaTV189
Upcoming Events
OSC
28m
Stellar Fest
28m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 28m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.