• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12428 users

[February] SC2 General Discussion - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
lanstro
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia3 Posts
February 07 2011 03:26 GMT
#21
GSL question: I'm planning a holiday to South Korea in late April/early May, and was hoping to attend a GSL match or two while I'm there. Ideally I'd like to be there for something like the week of Ro16's or the quarter-finals of S class. However I'm finding that info about when the GSL April/May tourneys are happening pretty scarce.

Can anyone shed some light on this?
VenerableSpace
Profile Joined May 2010
United States463 Posts
February 07 2011 03:53 GMT
#22
On February 07 2011 01:19 ShatterZer0 wrote:
What is the appropriate response to early zergling pressure as Protoss player?

In context, this would be a Protoss player scouting with his 9 supply probe and finding the Zerg player doing something like a 13 pool into expand. How can I, as the Protoss player, take advantage of the Zerg's early pressure?

Any quick warp gate strategy is basically negated by early speedlings, and a 3 gate expand is put under serious flak by speedlings and possible roach pushing. How can fight this correctly?



3 gate expand (1 zealot + sentries) into forge, while getting stalkers. 1-2 cannons at expo with more if needed.

sentry/stalker with a couple zealots can take on speedlings really well with forcefields, especially if he's the one commiting. if he skips roaches then it could be ling muta and i would throw down more gates do a +1 timing attack. otherwise poke around and force units while macroing yourself into collosus/stalker/sentry.


Ex_Matt
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada84 Posts
February 07 2011 03:54 GMT
#23
I've been thinking about the seeker missle as well. I've been thinking of using it with thors to defend against mass mutalisks. The problem is the ridiculously mobile mutas vs a bomb that moves slower than fat kids in gym class.

Would a movement speed buff be asking too much??
Fear the reaper man
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
February 07 2011 03:55 GMT
#24
On February 07 2011 12:53 VenerableSpace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 01:19 ShatterZer0 wrote:
What is the appropriate response to early zergling pressure as Protoss player?

In context, this would be a Protoss player scouting with his 9 supply probe and finding the Zerg player doing something like a 13 pool into expand. How can I, as the Protoss player, take advantage of the Zerg's early pressure?

Any quick warp gate strategy is basically negated by early speedlings, and a 3 gate expand is put under serious flak by speedlings and possible roach pushing. How can fight this correctly?



3 gate expand (1 zealot + sentries) into forge, while getting stalkers. 1-2 cannons at expo with more if needed.

sentry/stalker with a couple zealots can take on speedlings really well with forcefields, especially if he's the one commiting. if he skips roaches then it could be ling muta and i would throw down more gates do a +1 timing attack. otherwise poke around and force units while macroing yourself into collosus/stalker/sentry.



Is there any specific build order, or a liquipedia article on this 3gate sentry expand? I've been hearing a lot about it but I have never actually learned the build order.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
February 07 2011 04:40 GMT
#25
What does everyone think about the millions of maps right now?

GSL has their own maps, blizzard is releasing their own new maps as seen in the PTR and of course, ICCUP maps are fairly popular in online tournaments.
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
Thrax
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1755 Posts
February 07 2011 04:48 GMT
#26
I think more maps is good. even a ton of different maps is good. I expect we will go from a super tiny map pool to potentially a large map pool as different tournaments try different sets of map.

I expect after a while that tournaments will mostly standardize around specific maps that are pretty popular and assumed as balanced. In all this, I think what I'm most worried about is definitely how hard it will be to find opponents to play these new maps. The ladder system makes it very easy to find players for the Blizzard map pool but there is not equivalent for custom maps (yet... I hope)

We'll have to see how this develops I think.
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
February 07 2011 06:50 GMT
#27
On February 07 2011 13:40 Let it Raine wrote:
What does everyone think about the millions of maps right now?

GSL has their own maps, blizzard is releasing their own new maps as seen in the PTR and of course, ICCUP maps are fairly popular in online tournaments.



I actually think that Blizzard should have just found a way to use the ones that are being released for the GSTL. I love the look of those maps. But again, until I have a chance to play on them, I can't say too much. However, I think that it should greatly improve the amount of balance that is being seen in the current map pool (Blistering Sands, Steppes, Jungle Basin, and Delta come to mind)
Mentymion
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany259 Posts
February 07 2011 13:27 GMT
#28
I still don't get it why the Marines start with 45HP while other starting units have excatly the same stats as in bw. Nothing has changed for the Zerglings and Zealots even got nerfed from 100HP/60Shields to 100HP/50Shields cuz of the improved Shields reg. to compensate that. (As a Protoss player myself i must say that this improved Shield reg. is so damn stupid cuz it never actually had that much of an impact on my games. All I can do is simply to attack move with them and hope that they dont get shredded to pieces cuz retreating with Zealots on Creep/against Speedlings or Stalkers + Marines with Stim or Marauders with Concussive......its always the dead end for a zealot so this improved Shield reg is kinda non effective....but well....)

The Offical reasoning behind the 45HP Marine + 10HP Combatshields was to make the Marines more effective during mit to late games, but the point is they already were good in these situations. Do they rly need those additional 5HP right at the start ? I would rather prefer a vanilla Marine with 40 HP + 15 HP Combat Shield Upgrade because that sounds more reasonable to me than the old shit.

I was begging so long for this change but it never ever has appeared in the patch logs. Replays of pros always supported my Idea cuz Marine/hellions pushes are so damn strong, Zealots & Zerglings needed an additional swipe to kill the Marine,list goes on...

I was even laughing hardcore where you, Jinro, actually won the last game against IdrA where he tried to 6 pool you and you built that bunker in your mineral line and got that 5HP Marine into that bunker in the very last second. Artosis even mentioned that IdrA had analysed your scouting pattern on that map and IdrA was sending his Zerglings around your scouting route....well IdrA gg'ed after the Marine was safe.

I'am the only one who thinks that this 45HP Marine is to strong in beginng or do you guys think that the Zealot need his former self back ?
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
February 07 2011 14:03 GMT
#29
On February 07 2011 22:27 Mentymion wrote:
I still don't get it why the Marines start with 45HP while other starting units have excatly the same stats as in bw. Nothing has changed for the Zerglings and Zealots even got nerfed from 100HP/60Shields to 100HP/50Shields cuz of the improved Shields reg. to compensate that. (As a Protoss player myself i must say that this improved Shield reg. is so damn stupid cuz it never actually had that much of an impact on my games. All I can do is simply to attack move with them and hope that they dont get shredded to pieces cuz retreating with Zealots on Creep/against Speedlings or Stalkers + Marines with Stim or Marauders with Concussive......its always the dead end for a zealot so this improved Shield reg is kinda non effective....but well....)

The Offical reasoning behind the 45HP Marine + 10HP Combatshields was to make the Marines more effective during mit to late games, but the point is they already were good in these situations. Do they rly need those additional 5HP right at the start ? I would rather prefer a vanilla Marine with 40 HP + 15 HP Combat Shield Upgrade because that sounds more reasonable to me than the old shit.

I was begging so long for this change but it never ever has appeared in the patch logs. Replays of pros always supported my Idea cuz Marine/hellions pushes are so damn strong, Zealots & Zerglings needed an additional swipe to kill the Marine,list goes on...

I was even laughing hardcore where you, Jinro, actually won the last game against IdrA where he tried to 6 pool you and you built that bunker in your mineral line and got that 5HP Marine into that bunker in the very last second. Artosis even mentioned that IdrA had analysed your scouting pattern on that map and IdrA was sending his Zerglings around your scouting route....well IdrA gg'ed after the Marine was safe.

I'am the only one who thinks that this 45HP Marine is to strong in beginng or do you guys think that the Zealot need his former self back ?

Even though marines' have 5 more hp than their bw counterpart, i don't think that's the main issue. The main issue is that their dps is SOO much higher. Add hold micro and stim, and it gets to the point of being ridiculous.
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
TeChNiQe
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany1 Post
February 07 2011 14:21 GMT
#30
I think protoss players wont have that much probs on the new maps but terra will still dominate.
Lunat!c
Profile Joined March 2010
122 Posts
February 07 2011 14:26 GMT
#31
On February 07 2011 23:21 TeChNiQe wrote:
I think protoss players wont have that much probs on the new maps but terra will still dominate.


Is it an acknowledged fact that terran is dominating or feels a bit too strong?! If I see them against Z on certain maps the mu looks really broken.
SeakayKu
Profile Joined October 2010
United States128 Posts
February 07 2011 16:59 GMT
#32
Hm... Katari has been a huge name on NA server, but the problem is... I can't find him on TSL tournaments
This 3k game played toss and still managed to have win ratio 60%+ is beastly
I have always wondered if I am going to see this guy in major tourney's
But... nope... can't find it...
It's an Art and I hope I can see beautifully fought matches.
crfty
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States174 Posts
February 08 2011 05:16 GMT
#33
Is the game down for anyone, or is my internet just being shitty?
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-08 05:22:11
February 08 2011 05:21 GMT
#34
I can't log into BNet US... Same for anyone else?

Looks like guy above me has the same problem. The server status thread says it's up though.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
crfty
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States174 Posts
February 08 2011 05:24 GMT
#35
Yeah, not sure what's going on.
JWill
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada52 Posts
February 08 2011 08:24 GMT
#36
Is anyone else surprised there isn't a huge, well written thread analysing the new PTR blizzard maps? I've been checking here every day since the announcement, and it's like no-one's talking about them.
Diamond Zerg
DeaTh-ShiNoBi
Profile Joined November 2010
United States21 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-08 11:18:37
February 08 2011 11:16 GMT
#37
On February 07 2011 01:19 ShatterZer0 wrote:
What is the appropriate response to early zergling pressure as Protoss player?

In context, this would be a Protoss player scouting with his 9 supply probe and finding the Zerg player doing something like a 13 pool into expand. How can I, as the Protoss player, take advantage of the Zerg's early pressure?

Any quick warp gate strategy is basically negated by early speedlings, and a 3 gate expand is put under serious flak by speedlings and possible roach pushing. How can fight this correctly?


There's a lot that you can do if a Zerg opts to open with early Zergling pressure. The first thing that I'll have you note is that it doesn't actually "negate quick warpgate strategies" as you say. The truth is, the slower a Zerg gets their expo up, the harder it's going to be for them to hold off any sort of aggression that you deal. It really depends on what kind of damage he can do with his speedlings, which really should be none at all. There's a reason why opening with speedling pressure against Protoss is not standard. It really can't do much to a walled in Protoss.

That being said, I'm not actually a fan of early warpgate attacks such as the infamous 4 warpgate rush. Thankfully(!) there are plenty of options that you can do instead. For example, if he wants to open with speedling pressure and you opened with a forge expansion, he shouldn't be able to do much damage with well placed buildings. This will put him very far behind. I usually opt for that opening.

Other openings are 3 warpgate sentry expand, as others have said. Note that with a 3 warpgate sentry expand, you really should not make a forge and cannons because you can hold off aggression pretty easily, so cannons are just wasted money. Investing in the forge and cannons would essentially kill the point of making the 3 warpgates, so you might as well have gone Nexus first if you wanted the forge with cannons.

If you enjoy stargate aggression, speedling pressure openings are something that you really would rather see than not see because that means that with the slower expansion, they will not have more than 2 queens (if that even). They won't be teching because they're investing their money in aggression and an expansion, teching as well would only be suicide. They likely won't have their main connected to their natural because they need as many larva as they can get to support speedlings, especially when considering their slower expansion.

A Dark Templar opening could be potentially very effective too. It's highly unlikely that he would decide to build a spore crawler unless he really smells DTs coming like NesTea did in season 2 against MC (though I highly doubt that you play against Zergs that are as good as NesTea). Again, like I've said before, he should not have been teching so he won't be able to make an overseer.

Just remember that if he can't get into your base with the speedlings and deal damage, then he's behind simply due to his costly opening. All that a speedling pressure opening would negate is any form of 2-gate zealot or 2-gate stalker opening pre-warpgate tech. If you were planning that before the game and you see 14 gas 13 pool or something like that, you'll probably do better not to continue with your 2-gate strategy.
Carrier has arrived
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
February 08 2011 14:04 GMT
#38
On February 07 2011 23:03 da_head wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2011 22:27 Mentymion wrote:
I still don't get it why the Marines start with 45HP while other starting units have excatly the same stats as in bw. Nothing has changed for the Zerglings and Zealots even got nerfed from 100HP/60Shields to 100HP/50Shields cuz of the improved Shields reg. to compensate that. (As a Protoss player myself i must say that this improved Shield reg. is so damn stupid cuz it never actually had that much of an impact on my games. All I can do is simply to attack move with them and hope that they dont get shredded to pieces cuz retreating with Zealots on Creep/against Speedlings or Stalkers + Marines with Stim or Marauders with Concussive......its always the dead end for a zealot so this improved Shield reg is kinda non effective....but well....)

The Offical reasoning behind the 45HP Marine + 10HP Combatshields was to make the Marines more effective during mit to late games, but the point is they already were good in these situations. Do they rly need those additional 5HP right at the start ? I would rather prefer a vanilla Marine with 40 HP + 15 HP Combat Shield Upgrade because that sounds more reasonable to me than the old shit.

I was begging so long for this change but it never ever has appeared in the patch logs. Replays of pros always supported my Idea cuz Marine/hellions pushes are so damn strong, Zealots & Zerglings needed an additional swipe to kill the Marine,list goes on...

I was even laughing hardcore where you, Jinro, actually won the last game against IdrA where he tried to 6 pool you and you built that bunker in your mineral line and got that 5HP Marine into that bunker in the very last second. Artosis even mentioned that IdrA had analysed your scouting pattern on that map and IdrA was sending his Zerglings around your scouting route....well IdrA gg'ed after the Marine was safe.

I'am the only one who thinks that this 45HP Marine is to strong in beginng or do you guys think that the Zealot need his former self back ?

Even though marines' have 5 more hp than their bw counterpart, i don't think that's the main issue. The main issue is that their dps is SOO much higher. Add hold micro and stim, and it gets to the point of being ridiculous.


I know their normal dps is higher, but if im not mistaken they were nerfed in the stim department. Stim in BW increased the DPS more then it does now.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
Bleak
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Turkey3059 Posts
February 08 2011 19:46 GMT
#39
I don't know if this is to place to post this, but I'm wondering, is there a armored unit in the world at the moment that does basically does what a siege tank does? A unit that can serve as both a tank and also artillary like siege tank? Or is it even possible with today's technology?
"I am a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance. "
LesPhoques
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada782 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-08 22:00:46
February 08 2011 21:56 GMT
#40
On February 07 2011 09:33 Reborn8u wrote:
What do you feel the best answer to late game mass thor (10+) is in pvt? Immortals and voids get crushed by them, I am thinking colossus plus storm w/ chargelot + stalker. Should I include a few immortals though? Maybe a few voids to abuse the long AA cooldown of thors? What proportions and mix is optimal? Is there a better composition for dealing with this? Since you have probably done more experimentation with high level mech in pvt than most, I figured you would know what beats it. I know using prisms to harass is a good idea to abuse the immobility, but when them thors come a knockin at my front door how do I beat them back in a direct confrontation and how does my composition need to change to account for things like MM, or starport units being mixed in?


Archon toilet ... if you think I am trolling, I am masters protoss player. Lots of players underestimate Mothership, its really good, its best unit for me. I use it in PvP and PvT and barely lost macro games.

If its not that late, colossi with thermal lance and some meatshield to absorb damage (I'd recommend zealots because of their cost, wouldn't recommend immortals due to their mobility and u can just make Colossi out of your robotics). Also mass thor lacks mobility so abuse warp prism play
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings136
CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 10754
FanTaSy 1684
Hyuk 816
Horang2 564
BeSt 425
Pusan 214
Stork 190
Killer 112
Zeus 109
Mind 109
[ Show more ]
Last 106
EffOrt 78
sorry 78
Hyun 61
ggaemo 58
Snow 45
PianO 44
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 35
Hm[arnc] 31
JYJ 25
Aegong 15
Sacsri 12
zelot 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1188
byalli761
x6flipin222
Other Games
gofns38870
singsing2543
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King72
B2W.Neo0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 1
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 13m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 13m
Replay Cast
12h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.