• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

[February] SC2 General Discussion - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
mothergoose729
Profile Joined December 2010
United States666 Posts
February 24 2011 01:59 GMT
#201
If I wanted to make a thread discussing imbalance, where should I make the thread and what kind of format should it take?
Tgee
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark54 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 10:48:25
February 24 2011 09:43 GMT
#202
Larva : A bryce or knot of larvae.
Drone: A risk of drones.
Overlord: A fluther of overlords.
Overseer: A smack of overseers.
Queen: A clutter of queens.
Zergling: A pack of zerglings.
Speedling: A crackle of speedlings.
Baneling: A troup of banelings.
Roach: An intrusion of roaches.
Infestor: A rout of infestors.
Hydralisk: A slither of hydralisks.
Mutalisk: A skein of mutalisks.
Corruptor: A venue of corruptors
Ultralisk: A crash of ultralisks.
Broodlord: An ostentation of broodlords
GinDo
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
3327 Posts
February 24 2011 15:00 GMT
#203
I always see people quoting thier win rates for specific match-ups.

Does anyone know were i can look up my winrate in each specific match up?

Can seem to find how to do it.
ⱩŦ ƑⱠẬ$Ħ / ƩǤ ɈƩẬƉØƝǤ [ɌȻ] / ȊṂ.ṂṼⱣ / ẬȻƩɌ.ȊƝƝØṼẬŦȊØƝ / ẬȻƩɌ.ϟȻẬɌⱠƩŦŦ ϟⱠẬɎƩɌϟ ȻⱠẬƝ
Tgee
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark54 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-24 15:17:13
February 24 2011 15:17 GMT
#204
On February 25 2011 00:00 GinDo wrote:
I always see people quoting thier win rates for specific match-ups, does anyone know where I can look up my winrate in each specific match-up?

Can't seem to find how to do it.

[image loading]
Essentia
Profile Joined July 2010
1150 Posts
February 24 2011 18:23 GMT
#205
What was the point of making it so 2 pylons couldnt wall off a ramp when 3 can? fucking retarded blizz.
BladeRunner
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States407 Posts
February 24 2011 20:45 GMT
#206
I'm so confused.. I can't keep up with the site every day but I was wondering why Day9 was in Germany and I finally saw via blizzard twitter that the IEM world championship ($30,000) is there between Mar 1 and Mar 5. I then was so puzzled why this isn't on TL Calendar OR TL Tourney Tracker.. am I missing something? Why wouldn't that be up there... I rely on TL Calendar to inform me of big events I want to see with the players and casters I love....
nrage
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands75 Posts
February 24 2011 21:25 GMT
#207
On February 24 2011 01:11 nrage wrote:
Hey,

when I have a ghost out with full energy and I press R for sniper round, then hold shift and click on targets, it will not sniper round them. This means I have to target my ghost, press r, click target, repeat. That's a pretty painful thing to do and it's easy to fail if you're trying to do it fast. What can I do?


Anyone?
Tgee
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark54 Posts
February 25 2011 00:20 GMT
#208
On February 25 2011 06:25 nrage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2011 01:11 nrage wrote:
Hey,

when I have a ghost out with full energy and I press R for sniper round, then hold shift and click on targets, it will not sniper round them. This means I have to target my ghost, press r, click target, repeat. That's a pretty painful thing to do and it's easy to fail if you're trying to do it fast. What can I do?


Anyone?

Holding R should do the trick
Deity
Profile Joined October 2010
France2 Posts
February 25 2011 00:27 GMT
#209
Hello,

I'm staying in Korea for 4 months and I would like to play SC2 on their servers. Of course I failed to login with my european account, but I failed to find a topic explaining which are the steps how to get a korean account. Do I need just to buy a korean copy of SC2? Do I need to buy a Korean SC2 AND to open a korean b.net account?
And in this last case, what is the best tutorial explaining how to get one?
Thank you.
I'aint very strong, but I was stronger than you this time.
rolfe
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1266 Posts
February 25 2011 00:30 GMT
#210
On February 24 2011 18:43 Tgee wrote:
Larva : A bryce or knot of larvae.
Drone: A risk of drones.
Overlord: A fluther of overlords.
Overseer: A smack of overseers.
Queen: A clutter of queens.
Zergling: A pack of zerglings.
Speedling: A crackle of speedlings.
Baneling: A troup of banelings.
Roach: An intrusion of roaches.
Infestor: A rout of infestors.
Hydralisk: A slither of hydralisks.
Mutalisk: A skein of mutalisks.
Corruptor: A venue of corruptors
Ultralisk: A crash of ultralisks.
Broodlord: An ostentation of broodlords


surely its always been a flock of mutalisks, a gaggle of banelings sounds pretty good too. why would larvae be a bryce? is it something to do with machine?
life will not be contained. Life breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously but there it is. Life finds a way
antikk
Profile Joined February 2011
15 Posts
February 25 2011 00:50 GMT
#211
I dont think this deserves it own thread in general but I have posted a thread on battle.net official forums suggesting a layout editor for the games UI.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1776588662#1

Any feedback on the idea would be appreciated.
Gman1216
Profile Joined May 2010
United States97 Posts
February 25 2011 03:31 GMT
#212
Anyone seen this yet?

Video
SC2
Mariester
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada12 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-25 19:52:30
February 25 2011 18:52 GMT
#213
Found my answer.
Defilie
Profile Joined September 2010
Russian Federation28 Posts
February 25 2011 22:52 GMT
#214
Hey guys, hope you could help me.

I wanna know if there's an Iphone app for watching starcraft replays on my Iphone/Ipod out - free or paid.

I don't want vods watching, cause majorly i wanna look at my own stuff.
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-26 00:16:06
February 26 2011 00:15 GMT
#215
After the small tools patch yesterday, I found out that apparently there is a new Metalopolis version, since I had to dl it. I noticed it is 1.2 now. Did they add the same changes as in the GSL or such or is it just that I have to re-dl maps after every update/patch?

What was the point of making it so 2 pylons couldnt wall off a ramp when 3 can? fucking retarded blizz.


Uh, because a 2 pylon wall is cheaper than a 3 pylon wall?
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
Rascal65
Profile Joined October 2010
United States4 Posts
February 26 2011 00:22 GMT
#216
On February 25 2011 09:50 antikk wrote:
I dont think this deserves it own thread in general but I have posted a thread on battle.net official forums suggesting a layout editor for the games UI.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1776588662#1

Any feedback on the idea would be appreciated.

cool idea in my opinion and on top of having a good idea you also brought to my attention that for some reason the blizzard forums say that i do not have a starcraft 2 "character" that i must create in game when i know that i do
does anyone know what this problem has arisen from
the forums on blizz wont let me post because of this and it is kind of annoying
Mynthus
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1 Post
February 26 2011 02:12 GMT
#217
Hi, im new to the Starcraft universe and recently a friend pointed me in the direction of these forums, im looking for a EU Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty trial if anyone would be so kind as to send me one i would appriciate it. Thanks
Robqxz
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany78 Posts
February 26 2011 11:13 GMT
#218
A thought that came to my mind when I read about the new laddermaps:

What if there were different mappools, depending on what league you are in?

If you just altered the mappool by 1 to 3 maps each step, you would still have enough maps in common for seeing matches between leagues, but it would most probably make more people happy. For example, diamond and up can have a mappool designed for the top level play, whereas the bronze league mappool could have maps that e.g. encourage players to try and learn to do anything but 6pool, because from what I've read and heard there is a LOT of cheese happening in bronze leagues. How about the Maps with the extra destructible rocks? That wouldn't be bad maybe.
Or it could just be maps that are more suitable for the casual player, but tend to have imbalances when really good players are playing on it. In one of the threads concerning the new maps someone pointed out that maybe shakuras was removed because many people (on bnet forums, I suppose) complained about it. But I've hardly ever heard any very good player complain about shakuras.

What are your thoughts on this?
You can't spell Voidray without 'idra'.
rolfe
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1266 Posts
February 26 2011 15:49 GMT
#219
On February 26 2011 20:13 Robqxz wrote:
A thought that came to my mind when I read about the new laddermaps:

What if there were different mappools, depending on what league you are in?

If you just altered the mappool by 1 to 3 maps each step, you would still have enough maps in common for seeing matches between leagues, but it would most probably make more people happy. For example, diamond and up can have a mappool designed for the top level play, whereas the bronze league mappool could have maps that e.g. encourage players to try and learn to do anything but 6pool, because from what I've read and heard there is a LOT of cheese happening in bronze leagues. How about the Maps with the extra destructible rocks? That wouldn't be bad maybe.
Or it could just be maps that are more suitable for the casual player, but tend to have imbalances when really good players are playing on it. In one of the threads concerning the new maps someone pointed out that maybe shakuras was removed because many people (on bnet forums, I suppose) complained about it. But I've hardly ever heard any very good player complain about shakuras.

What are your thoughts on this?


yeah i quite like that but i think the beginner versions of the maps with being completely walled off from the other guy would be a little much, but something else which is a bad cheese proof would be quite nice, getting GSL maps at the top end would be bloody lovely too
life will not be contained. Life breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously but there it is. Life finds a way
quicky
Profile Joined February 2011
1 Post
February 26 2011 19:44 GMT
#220
Hey anybody maybe have dropping from SC2 about 10min in game and no matter what im doing or playing or watching replay still I have drop from game. And after it I dont have any error nothing just dropped in explorer and game is off.. ?
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 566
NaDa 47
TT1 2
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 669
Other Games
summit1g10620
WinterStarcraft367
Mew2King101
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1325
BasetradeTV320
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush756
• Lourlo521
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 50m
INu's Battles
8h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 50m
Replay Cast
19h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.