• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10440 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 34

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 405 Next
Kovaz
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada233 Posts
May 01 2011 18:23 GMT
#661
PvP on DQ, this was my first game after being placed in bronze. Guy cannon rushes me and I had no idea what to do, so I saved up 800 minerals and double expanded to a different base, got a forge and stuffed his attempt to cannon rush me a second time.

Him: Never fails
every time I want a quick game
someone has to be johnny tough nuts
Me: Sorry for not dieing?

In the meantime he attacks with what I assume was a 4gate, but I held it off with cannons + 3gate of my own. I chrono out a void ray and start attacking his nexus.

Him: gg
Me: gg
Him: just kidding
Me: ok

That was my first win on ladder, too. I never get BM since then, except the standard "fuck protoss so OP" every 10 games or so.
Demonace34
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2493 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-02 05:40:18
May 02 2011 05:38 GMT
#662
As I promised yesterday, I'm bringing you chat logs and a good screenshot.

ZvT Scrap Station

He decides to expand to the island, my mutas come out and he has 2 scvs trying to put up missile turrets with 2 already in his mineral line, 10 mutas destroy his turrets right before he click to repair them. So I'm a lucky shit. He grabs all his scvs and thors and tanks to move out, I surround his army and he says ZZZZZZZZ when everything dies.

00:14:09 - dollabillwil to ALL: you luck shit
00:14:15 - Demonace to ALL: lol
00:14:44 - dollabillwil to ALL: you suck
00:15:04 - Demonace to ALL: and you are losing to me?
00:15:08 - Demonace to ALL: so who really suciks
00:15:13 - dollabillwil to ALL: yeah lucky shit
00:15:29 - Demonace to ALL: lucky?
00:15:39 - dollabillwil to ALL: yeah got that turr lucky you
00:15:47 - dollabillwil to ALL: ytou herd me
00:15:52 - Demonace to ALL: no your dumbass doesn't know how to repair
00:16:15 - dollabillwil to ALL: haha i was retard
00:18:04 - dollabillwil to ALL: scrub
00:20:35 - dollabillwil to ALL: zzzzzz
00:20:35 - Demonace to ALL: scrub get out
00:20:37 - dollabillwil to ALL: you suck
00:20:40 - dollabillwil to ALL: lucky fuck

ZvT self explanatory


00:26:12 - scarespike to ALL: BANELINGS ARE SO FUCKING OP
00:26:52 - scarespike to ALL: how is it fair that 1 unit can kill 12 of mine
00:27:03 - Demonace to ALL: you stack them up for me?
00:27:03 - scarespike to ALL: can you tell me that
00:27:16 - Demonace to ALL: how can 1 thor 1 shot 40 mutas?
00:27:30 - Demonace to ALL: same way banelings can kill infantry
00:27:30 - scarespike to ALL: lol not evan
00:28:01 - Demonace to ALL: ultras inc
00:28:01 - scarespike to ALL: but mutas dont even cost nearly as much as thors
00:28:23 - scarespike to ALL: its just a bull shit unit
00:28:32 - Demonace to ALL: yeah it is
00:28:48 - Demonace to ALL: couldn't be that you never expanded
00:28:55 - Demonace to ALL: never pressured me before 15 min
00:28:55 - scarespike to ALL: there is no counter
00:29:06 - scarespike to ALL: how you had banelings
00:29:16 - scarespike to ALL: one would have killed my whole army

TvT ton of proxy racks, talks about "promotion day"


00:14:20 - Demonace to ALL: lol, nice all in
00:14:52 - STRYKER to ALL: slo this time - my last game
00:15:44 - STRYKER to ALL: been trying to get promoted - i seem to have missed the bus
00:16:01 - Demonace to ALL: no you seem to not play the game regularly
00:16:38 - STRYKER to ALL: u got to be kidding me - i;m on ll the time
00:16:53 - STRYKER to ALL: but yesterday was promotion day
00:16:57 - Demonace to ALL: stop building proxy racks
00:17:05 - Demonace to ALL: no it wasn't, everyday is promotion day

ZvP "Protoss is OP"

00:00:28 - Ideon: what race are you
00:01:05 - Demonace: random
00:01:16 - Ideon: right now i mean
00:24:59 - Ideon: protoss is so amazingly overpowered
00:25:29 - Demonace: is that what this race is called?
00:25:37 - Ideon: yeah
00:25:48 - Ideon: its amazingly powerful against zerg
00:26:06 - Ideon: zerg is always at a disadvantage against protoss
00:26:16 - Ideon: so f u c k you noob

PvT Epiphany at 22 min into the game

00:22:54 - Kabomb: Damn.. I waited too long to expand

ZvP Wintrader/Worker rusher with probes, tries to talk to people early game to make them not look at his 4 probe harass, I surround his probes while I wait for my pool to get up and he leaves.

00:00:17 - Wildhulk: hiyo
00:00:19 - Wildhulk: hi
00:00:25 - Wildhulk: u good?
00:00:35 - Demonace: gl hf
00:00:46 - Wildhulk: lol
00:00:51 - Wildhulk: u heard me?
00:01:04 - Demonace: less talky more play
00:01:25 - Wildhulk: lol
00:01:29 - Wildhulk: ur stupid
00:01:33 - Demonace: ty
00:01:35 - Wildhulk: NEWB
00:01:40 - Wildhulk: UR WELCOME

ZvT Guy tells me he is going to kill himself if he doesn't win.

00:00:17 - Corps: hey
00:00:19 - Corps: 0-6
00:00:32 - Corps: if i lose this then i'm going to end it all
00:00:38 - Corps: so think about that
00:00:39 - Demonace: cool don't care
00:00:57 - Corps: bro you're going to let me die?
00:01:11 - Demonace: smarten the gene pool
00:01:17 - Corps: lol
00:01:32 - Corps: you obviously arnt ag enious
00:01:50 - Corps: smarten
00:01:56 - Corps: you be smartenin fools all over
00:02:02 - Demonace: 15155 <-(Spaming when he is lagging)
00:06:28 - Corps: so this is where you wanna be when jesus comes back?
00:15:57 - Corps: i cannot win!
00:16:05 - Corps: please demote me

Name + how late he says it just made me laugh.

00:00:41 - FannySmacker: i had suck a godly split lol

And the picture for last, love this.

[image loading]
NaNiwa|IdrA|HuK|iNcontroL|Jinro|NonY|Day[9]|PuMa|HerO|MMA|NesTea|NaDa|Boxer|Ryung|
ILoveTurtles
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway8 Posts
May 02 2011 05:51 GMT
#663
[image loading]
Now as you can see here he is bunker rushing me.
[image loading]
Here you can see him forgetting to raise his depot.
Rage ensues.
[image loading]
I am obviously a noob, holding off a bunker rush is also lucky ofcourse aswell are other races lucky if they by chance manage to win.
/Sarcasm off
Loosers whine about their best, winner go home and fuckthe prom queen
Wubbles
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 05:56:24
May 03 2011 05:50 GMT
#664
ZvP on Shattered Temple - close positions. Was tired and wanted one last game of laddering before heading to bed so thought I'd end it on a good note and do something silly regardless of win/lose. So I did the good ole proxy hatch at the ramp and proceeded to blockade him with spine crawlers after breaking his zealot probe defense with lings and a queen.

Protoss teched to Void Rays and got a small handful together I guess as a last ditch effort to kill me hoping to catch me offgaurd, but I had 4-5 Queens + Hydras at this point, made a couple roaches for meatshields vs his zealots and 1a'd to victory.
[image loading]
drcatellino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada346 Posts
May 03 2011 05:54 GMT
#665
I got the worst BM of my life just now. It felt awesome ;D

[image loading]

[image loading]

"you have no reason to live"
quote unquote
Deadiam
Profile Joined October 2010
United States69 Posts
May 03 2011 15:57 GMT
#666
Proxy Banshees on Xel'Naga ... although he also scanned my main and saw a tech lab on my 2nd starport ...

[image loading]
Jinro | Because, maybe, unlike what every whining kid on the internet thinks, terran actually isn't the easiest race? Socking, I know.
Jukebox Joe
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom358 Posts
May 03 2011 16:15 GMT
#667
On April 30 2011 23:38 The KY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 14:24 Whitewing wrote:
On April 30 2011 06:29 The KY wrote:
Was actually losing a game against protoss, he went 1 gate nexus on Slag Pits and I got excited and tried to just kill him with 2 rax but controlled REAL bad and was behind. Then he almost kills me and I have to pull scvs and land vikings, I hold it off just and I'm about to gg when I to my delight, scout no third. I start loling knowing he can't have much money at all and take my 4th and 5th and make another few buildings to make it to 12 rax 2 starport vs 5 gate 1 robo. I wait for him to finally go for a third and own him.

He tells me he hopes my family dies and that I stayed on Tier 1 all game (seriously man, this guy needs to get with the times, protoss hasn't said that to me in months) and then quits.

Because I felt smug about it, I messaged him.

Witness;

[image loading]


You message another player after you just beat him to brag about it, and then when he's angry, you post the chatlog on Team Liquid to make fun of him?


That sounds about right, yeah.

The guy had been messaging me ingame for half of it in ALL CAPS CALLING ME SCRUB, NOOB, SAYING HE HOPES MY FAMILY DIES, FUCK YOU TERRAN OP etc etc etc. After I was convinced I had lost, I won convincingly, and yes I was smug enough about it to rub it in a little.

Not exactly praiseworthy stuff, but honestly I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.


The 'I hope your family dies... today!' was hilarious.

I just won a ZvP where he went voids and zealots and I went ling/infestor.

Him: so sad how good lings are
Me: make collosus. voids are crap against lings
Him: yeah no shit. i was on facebook and did the wrong build

Then he rage quit with no gg.
Let it Raine
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1245 Posts
May 03 2011 16:29 GMT
#668
i wonder if i'm in this thread or not

i bm 90% of the people who resort to all ins vs me. (spoilers: that's everyone who plays this game)
Grandmaster Zerg x14. Diamond 1 LoL. MLG 50, Halo 3. Raine.
Linoge
Profile Joined January 2011
Hungary115 Posts
May 04 2011 09:18 GMT
#669
http://i.imgur.com/iT7kj.jpg*Click*
EU; Linoge.240 ;
Hypemeup
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden2783 Posts
May 04 2011 09:21 GMT
#670
On May 03 2011 14:54 drcatellino wrote:
I got the worst BM of my life just now. It felt awesome ;D

[image loading]

[image loading]

"you have no reason to live"


Two wrongs dont make a right.

Whats it with people posting them being BM in this thread?
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12010 Posts
May 04 2011 10:16 GMT
#671
On April 28 2011 12:37 NoisyNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2010 09:06 TrosGrosBOB wrote:
Hello i played a 3v3 earlier today and this is what happpen

Not really bm but pretty funny

[image loading]


[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


BTW first post ever


You are a fucking genius.


Actually, what happened in that game? I just looked at the minimap and was very confused. Why did one guy steal an enemy main?
longtang
Profile Joined February 2011
United States73 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-04 20:09:57
May 04 2011 20:03 GMT
#672
I bm'd someone and he promised that it was going up on the tl thread on bm. I am here looking high and low and can't find that fuking post. He lied to me. I spent a lot of effort BM'ing him and making him mad. However, he is now failing to follow through on his end.

Oh well.

Some people are just liars when they say things.

U know what, buddy! I am going back to the replay and getting your name off the log and then I am going to expose you for despicable liar that you are.


cheers.
Kill all Protoss. Make them Die. Long Live Terran. Tos is a despicable race b/c they R sneaky & underhanded; Their scouts dont' scout; they Just hide & make pylons
dafnay
Profile Joined May 2010
Angola375 Posts
May 04 2011 20:53 GMT
#673
On May 05 2011 05:03 longtang wrote:
I bm'd someone and he promised that it was going up on the tl thread on bm. I am here looking high and low and can't find that fuking post. He lied to me. I spent a lot of effort BM'ing him and making him mad. However, he is now failing to follow through on his end.

Oh well.

Some people are just liars when they say things.

U know what, buddy! I am going back to the replay and getting your name off the log and then I am going to expose you for despicable liar that you are.


cheers.

cool story
noaki
Profile Joined April 2009
Germany145 Posts
May 04 2011 21:17 GMT
#674
I reported two players after bming (like 'i hope u get cancer and die'), curious if this reporting function is of any use though? sb ever heard about it having consequences since it isn't exactly made for insults?
Yagulare
Profile Joined January 2011
Poland42 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-06 21:09:45
May 05 2011 21:04 GMT
#675
Just got my first bm ever :D

[image loading]

Edit: what is "dofus"? do fk yourself??
Being surrounded means more directions to attack...
sva
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States749 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-06 20:21:44
May 06 2011 09:09 GMT
#676
[image loading]

"Take ur ass and stick it on the moon with an american flag and cry mommy i want my mother fucking mac" ~


I scouted his build and he was upset.




edit: fixed image

edit 2: someone asked me to type it out.
longtang
Profile Joined February 2011
United States73 Posts
May 07 2011 03:55 GMT
#677
[image loading]


This protoss went mass phoenix rush. When I decided that I would just go kill him with everything I had, he called me a cheat.

When you do something so stupid as to two stargate phoenix, how do you expect to survive a ground army push?

You moron.

cheer.s
Kill all Protoss. Make them Die. Long Live Terran. Tos is a despicable race b/c they R sneaky & underhanded; Their scouts dont' scout; they Just hide & make pylons
kzn
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1218 Posts
May 07 2011 04:24 GMT
#678
>Sorry I didn't mean to
>CREEP ON YOU


oh god im laughing so hard
Like a G6
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 07 2011 04:33 GMT
#679
On May 07 2011 13:24 kzn wrote:
Show nested quote +
>Sorry I didn't mean to
>CREEP ON YOU


oh god im laughing so hard


Well done for pointing that one out its AMAZING! hahaha so funny I wish I played Zerg so I could make comments like that lol

Then again with storms I can rain on parades eh? :p
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
MobiusOne
Profile Joined September 2010
United States106 Posts
May 09 2011 19:20 GMT
#680
[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


Lol, had the language filter on apparently, made it even better
"Macro while you macro all day every day"
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 104
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14156
Artosis 535
White-Ra 255
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever391
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4308
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox997
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1869
Liquid`Hasu1377
Trikslyr69
Other Games
summit1g7440
Grubby3475
ArmadaUGS759
shahzam590
JimRising 339
C9.Mang0281
ZombieGrub60
Mew2King44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
Other Games
gamesdonequick113
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• davetesta40
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1207
• imaqtpie1059
• Shiphtur251
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h
OSC
14h
Stellar Fest
14h
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.