• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:58
CEST 00:58
KST 07:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10239 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 32

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 405 Next
NoisyNinja
Profile Joined February 2011
United States991 Posts
April 29 2011 02:41 GMT
#621
On March 19 2011 17:24 aaronlolol wrote:
I really can't stand how piss poor sports idiots are today. Play some damn sports in your childhood and learn to compete without having mental breakdowns FFS.
Also if you don't say GL HF back, take a step outside and get some exercise, or play in a better mood. Just because you PMS over SC2 doesn't mean you need to be a poor sport. Learn to compete even casually.
Also this.
Look at his name as well, I am BearMode (obviously).
About 2000 games in 1v1 in Gold, and about 1500 2v2, Cool player ~__~
Apparently 50 food Stim pushes are 'epic cheese' [image loading]


He says "Pussy Fucker" in your conversation. Isn't that a compliment if you are a straight guy? Because being a "Pussy Fucker" imply that you get laid a lot and get a lot of action?
dartoo
Profile Joined May 2010
India2889 Posts
April 29 2011 03:24 GMT
#622
Not exactly BM, but this was kinda whiny-condescending, after he tried to 4 gate blink stalker lol.
[image loading]
MonkSEA
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Australia1227 Posts
April 29 2011 03:48 GMT
#623
Umm.. Most of this isn't even
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM

Please refrain from posting off-topic, self-deluding thoughts that you got BM out of your opponent from provoking them. A lot of these posts are stupid, just showing how unreasonable and dumb you guys are to abuse someone for not gging, or just to plain out harass them. I'll quote the topic for you guys again.
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM

If it were
Awesome harassment SC2 BM
then it would of been on-topic. Please go back to school and learn to read.

/end rant from you pricks who make the game less enjoyable with your harassment
http://www.youtube.com/user/sirmonkeh Zerg Live Casts and Commentary!
Toads
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1795 Posts
April 29 2011 04:23 GMT
#624
On April 25 2011 21:36 Zeon0 wrote:
00:00:03 - Zeon to ALL: gghf
00:00:11 - iLikeTurtles to ALL: gghfgl
00:11:25 - iLikeTurtles to ALL: gg wp
00:11:27 - Zeon to ALL: gg
00:11:29 - iLikeTurtles to ALL: has left the game!
00:11:38 - Zeon to ALL: nice try
00:12:26 - iLikeTurtles to ALL: ok gg xD
00:12:33 - iLikeTurtles to ALL: has left the game!


bm or not?^^

Not
(。◕ ω ◕。) Beer Time !!!! (。◕ ω ◕。)
Raiznhell
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada786 Posts
April 29 2011 04:39 GMT
#625
Well I played a practice custom the other day and it was a TvT and he opened with a gl hf and said something about Day9' Funday Monday so immediately I knew something weird was coming but then he starts randomly repeating GL HF in all caps over and over adding more and more exclamations and then says "there is no cow level" "ruina says what?" "moooooooooo"

So I 1 Rax FE ignoring his weirdness and go into Marine Tank Medivac and hold off an odd 5-7 reaper push while only losing a few SCVs and then go to drop as I begin a push into his natural and during my drop i see a fusion core so immediately I start Viking production and get a second starport. He tries to beat my contain/push with a mass BC hellion marauder combination and loses everything while i lose only a handful of Marines. He then says "lmfao ur bad" leaves the game and blocked me. I find out he's actually a Master league toss player with 0 1v1 wins after looking at his profile =/.
Cake or Death?
ZergOwaR
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway280 Posts
April 29 2011 07:02 GMT
#626
had a pretty.. weird game.. and sort of bm

i play random.. and spawn as zerg against a terran..
he scouts me beeing zerg.. and shortly after claims i'm OP... i think.. ok sure he thinks zerg is op...

then for about every engagement that consist of his pure marine medivac army getting slammed against banes banes and more banes until ultras and banes.. he says "so op"..

after i knew my victory was secured i asked what he was on about.. zerg wasnt op, he just played one dimensional and never tried...
It turns out he thought random was OP because then i would know his race aswell, not only my own
ofc i tried to explain that he needed to know 3 matchups.. i needed to know 9.. but nothing made him budge
dig dig dig dig dig dig die!
MaestroSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2073 Posts
April 29 2011 07:37 GMT
#627
On April 29 2011 16:02 ZergOwaR wrote:
had a pretty.. weird game.. and sort of bm

i play random.. and spawn as zerg against a terran..
he scouts me beeing zerg.. and shortly after claims i'm OP... i think.. ok sure he thinks zerg is op...

then for about every engagement that consist of his pure marine medivac army getting slammed against banes banes and more banes until ultras and banes.. he says "so op"..

after i knew my victory was secured i asked what he was on about.. zerg wasnt op, he just played one dimensional and never tried...
It turns out he thought random was OP because then i would know his race aswell, not only my own
ofc i tried to explain that he needed to know 3 matchups.. i needed to know 9.. but nothing made him budge



So you insulted his play after he said playing random is OP ? And he wouldn't agree with your idea of Random being harder for the Random player, than the Terran player?

And who was BM in your eyes?

I agree with the other person tho tbh, playing random is cheap imo it should tell your opponent what race you are, since you know theirs. If people think Random is a handicap and not a blessing, then they would agree that your opponent knowing what race you got, wouldn't be bad at all. So many games where you get a Random player who opens with a 6pool or cannon rush or some form of cheese, that you aren't prepare for in a standard build
TrickyGilligan
Profile Joined September 2010
United States641 Posts
April 29 2011 09:59 GMT
#628
On April 29 2011 12:48 MonkSEA wrote:
Umm.. Most of this isn't even
Show nested quote +
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM

Please refrain from posting off-topic, self-deluding thoughts that you got BM out of your opponent from provoking them. A lot of these posts are stupid, just showing how unreasonable and dumb you guys are to abuse someone for not gging, or just to plain out harass them. I'll quote the topic for you guys again.
Show nested quote +
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM

If it were
Show nested quote +
Awesome harassment SC2 BM
then it would of been on-topic. Please go back to school and learn to read.

/end rant from you pricks who make the game less enjoyable with your harassment


A lot of it is confusing in the sense of "why are you posting this."

Here's some content:

Gilligan: glhf
Opponent: glhf
Opponent: feg
Opponent: sup bro
Opponent: so wha chu wearing bro?
(at this point I scout his 2 rax marine all-in)
Opponent: gg
Opponent: feg
Opponent: i already have fe up
(all in defeated)
Opponent has left the game!
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." -Groucho Marx
Misca
Profile Joined September 2002
Netherlands605 Posts
April 29 2011 11:02 GMT
#629
On April 29 2011 11:16 NoisyNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2011 00:33 Shermac42 wrote:
[image loading]

r u f*%@ing kidding
gratz winning with the most op class fuck


Complete noob. He said "class", implying that he plays WoW, and has pretty much no life.


Sigh. I wonder what kind of friends you lost to WoW, but I know I still play occasionally, just like I play SC2 occasionally and I have a great life next to it . Randoms..
NoxiousNoodles
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom61 Posts
April 29 2011 15:05 GMT
#630
[image loading]

This was in a match where at the start i got proxy 2 gated. I messaged him after the game and i got told that i had cheated not only by running my lings past his zealots but also because i lost my army a few times but attacked later
Hello!
OhNoItsTheMunch
Profile Joined June 2009
United States96 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-29 15:26:25
April 29 2011 15:24 GMT
#631
[image loading]

He was just doing some mass bio pressure all game and at one point sniped my expansion in exchange for his whole army. But once I got infestors up, its pretty easy to be cost efficient against terran going pure bio, imo.

But, apparently its impossible for a zerg to mass a reasonable army on 2 base. Good to know
Budmandude
Profile Joined September 2009
United States123 Posts
April 29 2011 15:33 GMT
#632
On April 29 2011 11:16 NoisyNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2011 00:33 Shermac42 wrote:
[image loading]

r u f*%@ing kidding
gratz winning with the most op class fuck


Complete noob. He said "class", implying that he plays WoW, and has pretty much no life.

I believe class is also a C&C term. That being said, it doesn't really help his case at all.
shadymmj
Profile Joined June 2010
1906 Posts
April 29 2011 16:09 GMT
#633
I just ran into a grandmaster zerg who started arguing with me about tech costs (factoring in the cost of a drone into zerg structures).

His post:

[image loading]

I don't understand how a Grandmaster does not know how much an infestor pit costs. This is clearly not a typo because he has meticulously added up the costs for the rest of the structures (which are thankfully right).

Unfortunately his math is wrong again when he counts their total cost.

Sigh...unbelievable. Just unbelievable.
There is no such thing is "e-sports". There is Brood War, and then there is crap for nerds.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
April 29 2011 21:29 GMT
#634
Was actually losing a game against protoss, he went 1 gate nexus on Slag Pits and I got excited and tried to just kill him with 2 rax but controlled REAL bad and was behind. Then he almost kills me and I have to pull scvs and land vikings, I hold it off just and I'm about to gg when I to my delight, scout no third. I start loling knowing he can't have much money at all and take my 4th and 5th and make another few buildings to make it to 12 rax 2 starport vs 5 gate 1 robo. I wait for him to finally go for a third and own him.

He tells me he hopes my family dies and that I stayed on Tier 1 all game (seriously man, this guy needs to get with the times, protoss hasn't said that to me in months) and then quits.

Because I felt smug about it, I messaged him.

Witness;

[image loading]
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-29 23:49:04
April 29 2011 23:47 GMT
#635
#1: (ZvP, 7pool)
00:00:08 - Zeon to ALL: gghf

00:00:16 - styX to ALL: hf gg

00:03:59 - styX to ALL: pls for the love of god deinstal
00:04:01 - styX to ALL: the game
00:04:04 - Zeon to ALL: lol
00:04:06 - styX to ALL: ur hurting it




#2: (PvP, 2proxygates)
00:00:04 - Zeon to ALL: gghf

00:02:44 - Manaldski to ALL: lol fuckiong noobfuck




#3: (TvZ, 12/14/14rax supply calldown marine/scv allin)
no bm, just leave without gg




#4: (ZvZ 7pool crawlerrush)
00:00:05 - Zeon to ALL: gghf

00:04:02 - MiningAsa to ALL: fu




playing random and cheeseing ftw :D
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
April 30 2011 01:00 GMT
#636
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 30 2011 01:09 shadymmj wrote:
I just ran into a grandmaster zerg who started arguing with me about tech costs (factoring in the cost of a drone into zerg structures).

His post:

[image loading]

I don't understand how a Grandmaster does not know how much an infestor pit costs. This is clearly not a typo because he has meticulously added up the costs for the rest of the structures (which are thankfully right).

Unfortunately his math is wrong again when he counts their total cost.

Sigh...unbelievable. Just unbelievable.



What is your point? It's pretty much like asking a chess GM for a name of an obscure opening and then being shocked he doesn't know it. People have better things than just remembering obscure values for a building they build not even once a game.

Or maybe he misprinted the first value and then just added up incorrectly in the end.
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 07:52:38
April 30 2011 05:17 GMT
#637
[image loading]

After I went for a rine/hellion push against his greedy 1 rax CC. I wonder how much he would rage if I actually did an allin.

[image loading]


Interesting strategy there....
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
April 30 2011 05:24 GMT
#638
On April 30 2011 06:29 The KY wrote:
Was actually losing a game against protoss, he went 1 gate nexus on Slag Pits and I got excited and tried to just kill him with 2 rax but controlled REAL bad and was behind. Then he almost kills me and I have to pull scvs and land vikings, I hold it off just and I'm about to gg when I to my delight, scout no third. I start loling knowing he can't have much money at all and take my 4th and 5th and make another few buildings to make it to 12 rax 2 starport vs 5 gate 1 robo. I wait for him to finally go for a third and own him.

He tells me he hopes my family dies and that I stayed on Tier 1 all game (seriously man, this guy needs to get with the times, protoss hasn't said that to me in months) and then quits.

Because I felt smug about it, I messaged him.

Witness;

[image loading]


You message another player after you just beat him to brag about it, and then when he's angry, you post the chatlog on Team Liquid to make fun of him?
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
April 30 2011 06:28 GMT
#639
On April 29 2011 16:37 MaestroSC wrote:

I agree with the other person tho tbh, playing random is cheap imo it should tell your opponent what race you are, since you know theirs. If people think Random is a handicap and not a blessing, then they would agree that your opponent knowing what race you got, wouldn't be bad at all. So many games where you get a Random player who opens with a 6pool or cannon rush or some form of cheese, that you aren't prepare for in a standard build

Playing random is fun, engaging and a good way to get shiny pictures. All races have cheese to look out for that standard builds don't account for, the few seconds of not knowing which race your opponent is won't make much difference to its success. if you really can't deal then have openings for four match-ups and include one generically cheese-safe build to play against randoms.

As a random player I would be quite happy if my race for the game was visible at the load screen to both players.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
April 30 2011 07:21 GMT
#640
On April 30 2011 15:28 -_-Quails wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2011 16:37 MaestroSC wrote:

I agree with the other person tho tbh, playing random is cheap imo it should tell your opponent what race you are, since you know theirs. If people think Random is a handicap and not a blessing, then they would agree that your opponent knowing what race you got, wouldn't be bad at all. So many games where you get a Random player who opens with a 6pool or cannon rush or some form of cheese, that you aren't prepare for in a standard build

Playing random is fun, engaging and a good way to get shiny pictures. All races have cheese to look out for that standard builds don't account for, the few seconds of not knowing which race your opponent is won't make much difference to its success. if you really can't deal then have openings for four match-ups and include one generically cheese-safe build to play against randoms.

As a random player I would be quite happy if my race for the game was visible at the load screen to both players.
Exactly, I also play random and I agree. If they showed race I wouldn't care, as I play random to mix it up, not cheese people. So many people I play complain about random, but they need to realize we have to know what to scout as all 3 races, the macro mechanics of all 3 races, the timings of all 3 races, 3 different hotkey setups. You should see fewer cheesy randoms the higher up you go as the people who play random in the lower leagues usually haven't picked a race or want to use the random race advantage to cheese and the people in higher leagues do it for fun or because they want to play all the races (like me).

Also, I have two accounts at around the same MMR, and I get cheesed/all-inned at least twice as much as random compared on my Protoss account. I had a guy marine/scv all-in me as Protoss. He didn't actually scout me before doing it either. I get that type of stuff every few matches.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 104
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14156
Artosis 516
White-Ra 259
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever458
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
Doublelift4222
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox980
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1869
Liquid`Hasu1333
Trikslyr69
Other Games
summit1g7440
Grubby3538
ArmadaUGS961
shahzam590
JimRising 339
C9.Mang0281
ZombieGrub60
Mew2King44
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
gamesdonequick113
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 62
• musti20045 37
• davetesta35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1207
• imaqtpie1059
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 2m
OSC
14h 2m
Stellar Fest
14h 2m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.