• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8079 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 33

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 405 Next
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-30 14:39:06
April 30 2011 14:38 GMT
#641
On April 30 2011 14:24 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 06:29 The KY wrote:
Was actually losing a game against protoss, he went 1 gate nexus on Slag Pits and I got excited and tried to just kill him with 2 rax but controlled REAL bad and was behind. Then he almost kills me and I have to pull scvs and land vikings, I hold it off just and I'm about to gg when I to my delight, scout no third. I start loling knowing he can't have much money at all and take my 4th and 5th and make another few buildings to make it to 12 rax 2 starport vs 5 gate 1 robo. I wait for him to finally go for a third and own him.

He tells me he hopes my family dies and that I stayed on Tier 1 all game (seriously man, this guy needs to get with the times, protoss hasn't said that to me in months) and then quits.

Because I felt smug about it, I messaged him.

Witness;

[image loading]


You message another player after you just beat him to brag about it, and then when he's angry, you post the chatlog on Team Liquid to make fun of him?


That sounds about right, yeah.

The guy had been messaging me ingame for half of it in ALL CAPS CALLING ME SCRUB, NOOB, SAYING HE HOPES MY FAMILY DIES, FUCK YOU TERRAN OP etc etc etc. After I was convinced I had lost, I won convincingly, and yes I was smug enough about it to rub it in a little.

Not exactly praiseworthy stuff, but honestly I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
April 30 2011 16:14 GMT
#642
On April 30 2011 23:38 The KY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 14:24 Whitewing wrote:
On April 30 2011 06:29 The KY wrote:
Was actually losing a game against protoss, he went 1 gate nexus on Slag Pits and I got excited and tried to just kill him with 2 rax but controlled REAL bad and was behind. Then he almost kills me and I have to pull scvs and land vikings, I hold it off just and I'm about to gg when I to my delight, scout no third. I start loling knowing he can't have much money at all and take my 4th and 5th and make another few buildings to make it to 12 rax 2 starport vs 5 gate 1 robo. I wait for him to finally go for a third and own him.

He tells me he hopes my family dies and that I stayed on Tier 1 all game (seriously man, this guy needs to get with the times, protoss hasn't said that to me in months) and then quits.

Because I felt smug about it, I messaged him.

Witness;

[image loading]


You message another player after you just beat him to brag about it, and then when he's angry, you post the chatlog on Team Liquid to make fun of him?


That sounds about right, yeah.

The guy had been messaging me ingame for half of it in ALL CAPS CALLING ME SCRUB, NOOB, SAYING HE HOPES MY FAMILY DIES, FUCK YOU TERRAN OP etc etc etc. After I was convinced I had lost, I won convincingly, and yes I was smug enough about it to rub it in a little.

Not exactly praiseworthy stuff, but honestly I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.


yeah my thread is as much about other people being smug and bm as much as us ourselves being smug and bm so go ahead and post your stuff as long as you aren't being racist cuz that's not cool
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Dillinger88
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom6 Posts
April 30 2011 18:21 GMT
#643
Hello! My first post!

I made my account 2 days ago to get some help with one of my replays and am still waiting for the 3 day wait before I can start my own thread. Bah!

Anyway, I also had a screen shot of some BM from a guy who beat me. It was a ZvZ on Metalopolis. I get to the guys base (cross positions, 2nd place I scouted) and see zerglings come out. He's 6 pooled.

I'm still waiting on on my spawning pool to complete and he comes in and annihilates my drones. The conversation goes as follows

NapoleonSolo (me) - gg
DarkSquall - noob
NapoleonSolo leaves the game.

I check his past games and he 6 pools every game. He messages me after the game:

DarkSquall - noob
NapoleonSolo - Says the guy who 6 pools every game.
DarkSquall - who won the game noob [sic]

I'm tired of bronze league. But I'm note good enough to get out of it . It's a shame there's so many arseholes that put the boot in when you lose 'cause it kind of deters me from playing.

Roll on tomorrow so I can post a replay in a new thread!
LzH.stOry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States35 Posts
April 30 2011 21:09 GMT
#644
[image loading]
soulesports.net SouLGoddess. 166
dD3s
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany130 Posts
April 30 2011 22:02 GMT
#645
[image loading]

and the army tab:
[image loading]
Last words before death - angry, senseless sentence.
It isnt awesome but its kinda confusing.

I dont know if anyone mentioned it. Most of the screenshots are copied to the page or from the page http://starcraftrage.com.
Jesus was raptor _||_ "So here is an idea, this map is stupid as fuck(...)" - Destiny
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
May 01 2011 00:34 GMT
#646
[image loading]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us



Finally, I have something worth posting. Apparently he doesn't like it when someone goes 2 port banshee after scouting a marine tank timing attack. Apparently its just not fair when someone beats his one base all in APPARENTLY I have no skill and he is the Pope of Starcraft; His loss was all part of a master plan, I too cognitively feeble to grasp.


Apparently I inferred all this because the chat after the game ended was him calling me names. I read between the lines.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Buges
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia25 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 04:35:19
May 01 2011 04:34 GMT
#647
So i just versed this guy and i didnt realise but i was playing terran (Main Toss) cause i must of left it on accidently from when i was playing 4v4s. So i open blue flame and kill all of his drones except for 5 and then go banshees and get this before he leaves. Good times.

00:00:06 - Buges to ALL: gl hr

00:00:16 - Zero to ALL: glhf

00:11:36 - Zero to ALL: must be really easy to play that race huh?, lol learnt o play noob ^^

He then ignores me straight after the game so i couldnt tell him. Zero if you are here want to give it another try and ill play my main?
TheRedDeath
Profile Joined November 2010
1 Post
May 01 2011 11:31 GMT
#648
On April 26 2011 15:18 gogogadgetflow wrote:
I did Pride BC build vs some zerg on close air positions metalopolis. It was being unusually effective so I just added more barracks and finished him with a drop. He must have bm'd me like 10 times in game but I didn't say a word (other than glhf).

Show nested quote +

Zilea: please kill yourself
Zilea has reconnected.
Zilea: im serious
you are fucking terrible
1 base all in player
You: gg
Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game
and you arent
lol
You: re?
Zilea: otherwise id be annoyed
yeah ,queue ladder
but
just an fyi
i won blizzcon for $75k in 2009
and im paid to play this game
but
not to cheese ladder
i have to learn to play macro games properly
but
i guess there are players like you
just dick around ladder cuz u make $0


SO apparently this kid zileas played competitive WoW Arena - LOL


[image loading]


"Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game"

He messaged me with the same line after our game. He got upset that I went mass ravens =D
zanmat0
Profile Joined December 2010
188 Posts
May 01 2011 11:43 GMT
#649
On April 29 2011 11:16 NoisyNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2011 00:33 Shermac42 wrote:
[image loading]

r u f*%@ing kidding
gratz winning with the most op class fuck


Complete noob. He said "class", implying that he plays WoW, and has pretty much no life.


Gratz to you for making retarded assumptions.
zanmat0
Profile Joined December 2010
188 Posts
May 01 2011 11:46 GMT
#650
On April 30 2011 01:09 shadymmj wrote:
I just ran into a grandmaster zerg who started arguing with me about tech costs (factoring in the cost of a drone into zerg structures).

His post:

[image loading]

I don't understand how a Grandmaster does not know how much an infestor pit costs. This is clearly not a typo because he has meticulously added up the costs for the rest of the structures (which are thankfully right).

Unfortunately his math is wrong again when he counts their total cost.

Sigh...unbelievable. Just unbelievable.


Where is the awesome/confusing BM? Looks like you're the one doing it because he made a calculation error.

Go you.
raanwi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany14 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 11:51:36
May 01 2011 11:49 GMT
#651
"Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game"

He messaged me with the same line after our game. He got upset that I went mass ravens =D



"Let me introduce myself, my name is Zilea, paladin from Kil'Jaeden, and I honestly have to say that at least on BG9, I'm one of the only players still playing the paladin class in arena at a serious, competitive level."

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=90309
zanmat0
Profile Joined December 2010
188 Posts
May 01 2011 11:50 GMT
#652
On April 30 2011 23:38 The KY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 14:24 Whitewing wrote:
On April 30 2011 06:29 The KY wrote:
Was actually losing a game against protoss, he went 1 gate nexus on Slag Pits and I got excited and tried to just kill him with 2 rax but controlled REAL bad and was behind. Then he almost kills me and I have to pull scvs and land vikings, I hold it off just and I'm about to gg when I to my delight, scout no third. I start loling knowing he can't have much money at all and take my 4th and 5th and make another few buildings to make it to 12 rax 2 starport vs 5 gate 1 robo. I wait for him to finally go for a third and own him.

He tells me he hopes my family dies and that I stayed on Tier 1 all game (seriously man, this guy needs to get with the times, protoss hasn't said that to me in months) and then quits.

Because I felt smug about it, I messaged him.

Witness;

[image loading]


You message another player after you just beat him to brag about it, and then when he's angry, you post the chatlog on Team Liquid to make fun of him?


That sounds about right, yeah.

The guy had been messaging me ingame for half of it in ALL CAPS CALLING ME SCRUB, NOOB, SAYING HE HOPES MY FAMILY DIES, FUCK YOU TERRAN OP etc etc etc. After I was convinced I had lost, I won convincingly, and yes I was smug enough about it to rub it in a little.

Not exactly praiseworthy stuff, but honestly I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.


But you come to TL to brag about it? You should probably be losing sleep over your overinflated ego and childlike reactions tbh, that can really end up hurting you in real life.
zanmat0
Profile Joined December 2010
188 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 11:53:58
May 01 2011 11:53 GMT
#653
oops
Demonace34
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2493 Posts
May 01 2011 11:56 GMT
#654
I remember my 15 game losing streak in diamond S1, toward the end I started just saying fuck you when the game started, man was I losing it. I am happy my name isn't in this thread yet, will post some screenshots of some funny bm when I get the chance.
NaNiwa|IdrA|HuK|iNcontroL|Jinro|NonY|Day[9]|PuMa|HerO|MMA|NesTea|NaDa|Boxer|Ryung|
dangerjoe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark1866 Posts
May 01 2011 12:25 GMT
#655
I go 2 gate robo, scout a lot of barracks and add a 3rd gate..
I then run by his army which he left in the middle of DQ, and I take out some add-ons.
He counter-attacks while I'm in his base, I defend with probes and bring my army home.
I then go kill him and this is what I get lol

[image loading]
Ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head
Lingy
Profile Joined December 2010
England201 Posts
May 01 2011 12:37 GMT
#656
On April 29 2011 07:40 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2011 23:36 Sir_J wrote:
[image loading]

Is that the real SaSe?
If so, quite immature from an MYM member.

Its a video game.
Hydraliskuuuuhh
dangerjoe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-01 12:56:56
May 01 2011 12:55 GMT
#657
Oh I found another one..

It was the day after GSL World Championships (MC lost to MKP, MvP vs MKP finals)

[image loading]

He proceeded to whine about Protoss OP'ness all game, and does an 1 base 3-barracks with +1 atk and medivacs all-in. He scans my army once and says 'just so op'. He attacks soon after but it didn't go well and he concludes that Protoss is OP :D

[image loading]


Ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head
sushiman
Profile Joined September 2003
Sweden2691 Posts
May 01 2011 13:04 GMT
#658
[image loading]
Still, it was a 10p and that was said 20 minutes into the game...


[image loading]
Note to self: do not make DT's next time I meet them, the tacticw ill fail.
1000 at least.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
May 01 2011 15:55 GMT
#659
On May 01 2011 20:50 zanmat0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2011 23:38 The KY wrote:
On April 30 2011 14:24 Whitewing wrote:
On April 30 2011 06:29 The KY wrote:
Was actually losing a game against protoss, he went 1 gate nexus on Slag Pits and I got excited and tried to just kill him with 2 rax but controlled REAL bad and was behind. Then he almost kills me and I have to pull scvs and land vikings, I hold it off just and I'm about to gg when I to my delight, scout no third. I start loling knowing he can't have much money at all and take my 4th and 5th and make another few buildings to make it to 12 rax 2 starport vs 5 gate 1 robo. I wait for him to finally go for a third and own him.

He tells me he hopes my family dies and that I stayed on Tier 1 all game (seriously man, this guy needs to get with the times, protoss hasn't said that to me in months) and then quits.

Because I felt smug about it, I messaged him.

Witness;

[image loading]


You message another player after you just beat him to brag about it, and then when he's angry, you post the chatlog on Team Liquid to make fun of him?


That sounds about right, yeah.

The guy had been messaging me ingame for half of it in ALL CAPS CALLING ME SCRUB, NOOB, SAYING HE HOPES MY FAMILY DIES, FUCK YOU TERRAN OP etc etc etc. After I was convinced I had lost, I won convincingly, and yes I was smug enough about it to rub it in a little.

Not exactly praiseworthy stuff, but honestly I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.


But you come to TL to brag about it? You should probably be losing sleep over your overinflated ego and childlike reactions tbh, that can really end up hurting you in real life.


No, this isn't bragging...the chat was bragging. This is a BM thread, I posted some BM. Mildly childlike, but hardly egotistical.
HTODethklok
Profile Joined November 2010
United States221 Posts
May 01 2011 17:43 GMT
#660
Protoss went for a 4 gate on close position metal. I held it off with queens spines and slow lings spanishiwa style. This let me tech up to roachs while he was putting on the 4 gate pressure. once I get a good number of roaches out I crush his army and get the following response.

[image loading]
Guns for show... Knives for a pro HTODethklok.201 NA
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 931
SteadfastSC562
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 562
ZombieGrub97
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24509
Soulkey 272
Mini 145
White-Ra 117
ToSsGirL 23
NotJumperer 21
Trap 21
Shine 19
League of Legends
Doublelift606
Counter-Strike
fl0m1350
shoxiejesuss704
C9.Mang0169
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2508
Liquid`Hasu1968
Other Games
Grubby2823
ArmadaUGS1010
B2W.Neo561
Pyrionflax178
shahzam85
UpATreeSC78
Chillindude63
Dewaltoss54
Trikslyr49
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV305
League of Legends
• TFBlade1034
• Noizen277
Other Games
• imaqtpie1139
• Scarra791
• Shiphtur297
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h
OSC
17h
Stellar Fest
17h
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.