• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:55
CEST 06:55
KST 13:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8344 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 36

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 405 Next
Silfurstar
Profile Joined November 2010
Switzerland263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-13 16:39:52
May 13 2011 16:37 GMT
#701
On May 12 2011 08:33 DomiNater wrote:
http://drop.sc/10392

I was feeling like a good ol' standard 9 pool ZVZ on Tal' Darim... Totally standard right? Right.

So here is my 9 pool All-In (drones and everything) Base trade that comes down to 4 slowlings vs 2 speedlings.

My slowlings win.... which infuriates him. And leads to this kind of sad and depressing exchange after the game.

+ Show Spoiler +
Hydroe: how is that fun?
Hydroe has reconnected.
Hydroe: you like cheesing?
You: I'm literally LOL'ing right now
thats why
Hydroe: why?
You: seriously
if you could see the smile on my face youd be upset
even more so than you are now
=D
Hydroe: i just want to know why you do shit like that?

You: like that but ten times bigger
like i said

because it works
Hydroe: is it because you like to piss people off?

You: and if it doesnt
oh well

Hydroe: ruin games and peoples time?

You: i dont do it every game

its when i feel frisky
Hydroe: why do it at all?
You: its situational

keeps people on there toes

theres nothing imba about it
Hydroe: its cheese tho

You: you almost held it off
so
Hydroe: like cannon rush, 6-7pool, bunker rush
hows it fun
You: your getting better at defending it no?

Hydroe: it ruins the game

You: bunker rush is not an all in cheese
tho
thats practically standard

Hydroe: i just want to understand people like you that like to ruin games

it baffles me

You: im sorry that you feel that way

Hydroe: how someone can have fun by annoying the toher player

You: i dont think i ruined that game

im sorry you feel that way

Hydroe: is that how you were brouht up?
cheating, frustrating people is a good thing
?

You: LOL this is a game

you are so silly

Hydroe: people come to have fun

You: don't tell me there is 1 RIGHT WAY to play this game please

Hydroe: i dotn mind losing

You: me neither

Hydroe: but to that

You: i took the risk

Hydroe: its annoying

You: cheese is 50/50
you could have held that off
and you wouldn't have been so upset now would you?
Hydroe: its people like you that ruin this world

You: you are freaking hilarious

Hydroe: now please stop talking to me

You: i like you

this is getting posted on TL.net just cuz i love you so much
Hydroe: ty for wasting me time

You: thanks for the LOL
's

you made my night

=D

Hydroe: im glad because its people like you that ruin mine

You: dont take it to seriously its JUST A GAME

Hydroe: i come to have fun
thats not fuin

You: same here

mission accomplished


*Sorry I ruined your day Hydroe*


From an external standpoint, I think you were the first to be really obnoxious in that exchange.
He came in QQing, alright, but you immediately gloated right in his face.
He was ranting, you were bm.

I wish this thread was more about people posting situations where they were really mannered and just faced hilarious or confusing BM. It has just turned in some kind of "standard internet alpha nerds insulting each other" display.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 13 2011 16:42 GMT
#702
This is the most backwards thread on TL lol

Half the damn posts in here are from people initiating the BM and then just posting their opponents reply. It's to bad because threads like this can be very funny and entertaining

A loser who says something about balance or how they could of won the game is not necessarily BM.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 09:56:33
May 14 2011 09:54 GMT
#703
Got a real nice one on stream yesterday.

I 2 base bling bust him will redroning hard, do a lot of damage, but am T2 with 35+ drones when he's still on one base.
Got a little «00:09:26 - Exorder to ALL: fucking all ining scrub»
Asked him when did I all in.

[image loading]
«2 base all in
gtfo french fag
u whined to blizzardl like cocksucking scrubs that close pos is op»

This guy was serious business, 338 APM in a game where nothing happened ! :D
The legend of Darien lives on
Lysenko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Iceland2128 Posts
May 14 2011 15:36 GMT
#704
In a 2v2, my teammate, playing terran, medivac dropped behind a wall of cannons.
[image loading]
[image loading]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 17:49:01
May 14 2011 17:44 GMT
#705
On May 14 2011 00:46 DomiNater wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2011 04:56 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:
On May 13 2011 02:58 ZeromuS wrote:
So i played a ladder game against this guy on shattered temple and he went for a spanishiwa opening fast hatch late gas so I decided to go for a DT expand. So I got 2 dts expoed behind it and the DTs did crippling damage (killed 3 queens, a hatch, a few spores and drones) since the spores were just going down.

He attacks me with an all in after a few minutes and I kill his hidden expo with one more DT.

I win the game and he leaves. Queuing up the next game I realise I play the same guy this time on shakuras this time I felt like doing a Forge FE. So I go ahead and scout see no expo not an early pool just a 14 pool 14 gas opening. He then sees I fast expanded and proceeds to baneling bust me and since Im not yet used to the new warpgate timings I didnt have sentries out in large enough number nor did I have WG done and I had a void ray pop out. However, the sheer number of lings was too much and I lost so I gg out of the game.

in second game when it started I said Bnet sucks when he said I was slightly favoured. I said this and qualified in game chat that we were even before and winning one game doesnt make me "slightly favoured".

then he throws some bm at me when I was trying to be nice and saying glhf and WP after the game.

I then get greeted by the following:

LimeTuna: slightly favoured my !@# rofl
LimeTuna has reconnected.
You: lol
LimeTuna: your right bnet suckksss
You: man i was being nice
LimeTuna: u were?
you were going MACRO on me bro
i hate macro toss
i prefer the 4 gate
easy to defend

THE FOUR GATE
Easy to defend


It is pretty easy to defend when you go spanishiwas style, with 3-4 queens and 3-4 spines and some slow lings

yeah, I know. 15 hatch also works if you get Enough roaches.
On topic, I played a TvT, which is my worst matchup, and failed with:
A: tanks
B: micro
C: army comp.
I managed to survive for a while due to good macro.
I was somehow 40 food ahead THE ENTIRE GAME, until the base race, when he killed my bases off with tanks/viking/MM and I killed his with 4 medivacs and 32 marines. He took his third, his 5th, both of which I sniped with marines, and then he took my third, which he killed earlier. I sent my medivacs behind the base while looking for somewhere to land my cc. The, I dropped the marines and focus fired the command center. My units were dying left and right, and the command center was almost dead. Finally, with 7 marines and 2 medivacs left, I won the match.
After the game, he told me he had never seen a worse
player and that I should take lessons, because I needed them. He the disconnected.
Edit: I almost raged in a PvT where I ruled in micro, army comp, and was 40 food or more ahead at any point until a battle occured, where it would even out, but I didn't say anything.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ePLocust
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States587 Posts
May 16 2011 00:56 GMT
#706
I was in a 1v1 obs game and I got a pvp. He went dt's quick and I went for super fast collosi and then after i spotted his dt's with my obs and held them off i attacked with1 collosi and range and he said "lol" and quit then sent me this.

[image loading]
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 16 2011 02:25 GMT
#707
On May 16 2011 09:56 Locustrockz wrote:
I was in a 1v1 obs game and I got a pvp. He went dt's quick and I went for super fast collosi and then after i spotted his dt's with my obs and held them off i attacked with1 collosi and range and he said "lol" and quit then sent me this.

[image loading]


somebody got really mad lol I love how he sat there for like 5 minutes typing that up and you were probably doing something else, came back, skimmed over it and "lol" haha
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
DeCiBle
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States102 Posts
May 16 2011 03:56 GMT
#708
Game started off friendly enough, but then: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/1379
"You're a Scottish Noble Ribbon, and I am William fuckn Wallace" - ROOT.CatZ
ePLocust
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States587 Posts
May 16 2011 04:14 GMT
#709
On May 16 2011 11:25 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 09:56 Locustrockz wrote:
I was in a 1v1 obs game and I got a pvp. He went dt's quick and I went for super fast collosi and then after i spotted his dt's with my obs and held them off i attacked with1 collosi and range and he said "lol" and quit then sent me this.

[image loading]


somebody got really mad lol I love how he sat there for like 5 minutes typing that up and you were probably doing something else, came back, skimmed over it and "lol" haha

i played another game in the obs game and i saw it all pop up as i played lol
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 16 2011 04:15 GMT
#710
On May 16 2011 13:14 Locustrockz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2011 11:25 ZeromuS wrote:
On May 16 2011 09:56 Locustrockz wrote:
I was in a 1v1 obs game and I got a pvp. He went dt's quick and I went for super fast collosi and then after i spotted his dt's with my obs and held them off i attacked with1 collosi and range and he said "lol" and quit then sent me this.

[image loading]


somebody got really mad lol I love how he sat there for like 5 minutes typing that up and you were probably doing something else, came back, skimmed over it and "lol" haha

i played another game in the obs game and i saw it all pop up as i played lol


I would have gg'ed from laughter as my build order would be non-existant at that point lol
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Pochtli
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland690 Posts
May 16 2011 04:21 GMT
#711
Zerg to me(Protoss):

[image loading]
ㅈㅈ
Perplex
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1693 Posts
May 16 2011 04:32 GMT
#712
1. placed a proxy pylon in zergs base at the beginning of the game that he didn't scout
2. later warp prism drop his base with 2 full energy sentries, zealots, and warp in 8 more zealots
3. kill entire main while FF'ing ramp
4. "overpowrd shit i hope u burn to the fire", zerg leaves game

suffice it to say, I lol'ed hard.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24238059
NagAfightinG
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom270 Posts
May 16 2011 23:54 GMT
#713
Drewbie vs DDE in IPL
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
We live like animals thinking of the afterlive
Gov
Profile Joined November 2010
United States121 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 00:07:19
May 17 2011 00:06 GMT
#714
On May 15 2011 00:36 Lysenko wrote:
In a 2v2, my teammate, playing terran, medivac dropped behind a wall of cannons.
[image loading]
[image loading]

If this thread was all situations like this it would be awesome, sadly it is full of people being bm and then screen capping the bm response they get back....

Anyways, this one made me lol....
1
Nothingtosay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States875 Posts
May 17 2011 01:33 GMT
#715
On May 01 2011 20:31 TheRedDeath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 15:18 gogogadgetflow wrote:
I did Pride BC build vs some zerg on close air positions metalopolis. It was being unusually effective so I just added more barracks and finished him with a drop. He must have bm'd me like 10 times in game but I didn't say a word (other than glhf).


Zilea: please kill yourself
Zilea has reconnected.
Zilea: im serious
you are fucking terrible
1 base all in player
You: gg
Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game
and you arent
lol
You: re?
Zilea: otherwise id be annoyed
yeah ,queue ladder
but
just an fyi
i won blizzcon for $75k in 2009
and im paid to play this game
but
not to cheese ladder
i have to learn to play macro games properly
but
i guess there are players like you
just dick around ladder cuz u make $0


SO apparently this kid zileas played competitive WoW Arena - LOL


[image loading]


"Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game"

He messaged me with the same line after our game. He got upset that I went mass ravens =D


I see both of your Zilea rages and raise [image loading]

Apparently when a Hydralisk Brood lord army ( 5 roaches lol) dies to FOURTEEN high templar storming it the reason you lose is because protoss is overpowered. This is after KA removal I was warping in so many hts because he only made hydras.
[QUOTE][B]On October 16 2011 13:00 Anihc wrote:[/B] No, you're the one who's wrong. Nothingtosay got it right.[/QUOTE]:3
Trizz
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1323 Posts
May 17 2011 01:34 GMT
#716
On May 03 2011 14:54 drcatellino wrote:
I got the worst BM of my life just now. It felt awesome ;D

[image loading]

[image loading]

"you have no reason to live"


LOL this guy
nope
nyc863
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 01:48:03
May 17 2011 01:47 GMT
#717
awesome nerd rage

I am always confused when someone is beaten pretty soundly, and off three bases, they claim that you played really badly, you suck, you didn't have to think..

That may well be true, especially in gold league compared to higher leagues, but what does it say about their own play?

[image loading]

I looked at the replay expecting to find some amazing zerg average APM but no it was less than mine as well..
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 17 2011 02:19 GMT
#718
On May 17 2011 10:47 nyc863 wrote:
awesome nerd rage

I am always confused when someone is beaten pretty soundly, and off three bases, they claim that you played really badly, you suck, you didn't have to think..

That may well be true, especially in gold league compared to higher leagues, but what does it say about their own play?

[image loading]

I looked at the replay expecting to find some amazing zerg average APM but no it was less than mine as well..


I think its great how you agree you suck and he keeps harassing you. he lost 20k resources lol
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
May 17 2011 03:03 GMT
#719
On May 17 2011 08:54 NagAfightinG wrote:
Drewbie vs DDE in IPL
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



I believe Drewbie was talking only about his own performance in that game, which is why dde responded "lucky me."
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
May 17 2011 03:09 GMT
#720
On May 17 2011 12:03 Doodsmack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2011 08:54 NagAfightinG wrote:
Drewbie vs DDE in IPL
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



I believe Drewbie was talking only about his own performance in that game, which is why dde responded "lucky me."



LoL if you watched the end of the game he said something along the lines of

"Really sad"

"GL noob"
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2089
Snow 119
Bale 31
Noble 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1454
Mew2King2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1304
WinterStarcraft616
Other Games
summit1g7966
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft319
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS150
Maynarde135
RuFF_SC2114
Sick111
ViBE76
Livibee43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki138
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2106
League of Legends
• Lourlo1354
• Rush1098
• Stunt359
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 5m
OSC
8h 5m
Stellar Fest
8h 5m
OSC
19h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.