• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:55
CEST 06:55
KST 13:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8417 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 37

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 405 Next
Lysenko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Iceland2128 Posts
May 17 2011 06:34 GMT
#721

Zilea: otherwise id be annoyed
yeah ,queue ladder
but
just an fyi
i won blizzcon for $75k in 2009


I'd probably express concern that his savings must be running out about now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
elis
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden69 Posts
May 17 2011 16:57 GMT
#722
[image loading]
[image loading]
he rushed dt and tried to hide the tech, i scouted it and made detection. made roaches and lings and went to kill him because i figured he wouldnt have that big of an army after rushing dts ^__^
Lovin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark812 Posts
May 17 2011 17:02 GMT
#723
On May 17 2011 10:34 Trizz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2011 14:54 drcatellino wrote:
I got the worst BM of my life just now. It felt awesome ;D

[image loading]

[image loading]

"you have no reason to live"


LOL this guy

Fat midget? No reason to live? Is this guy fucking Randy Newman? :D
AKA SuddenSalad
ovnell
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden61 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 20:11:23
May 17 2011 17:50 GMT
#724
On May 17 2011 10:33 Nothingtosay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 20:31 TheRedDeath wrote:
On April 26 2011 15:18 gogogadgetflow wrote:
I did Pride BC build vs some zerg on close air positions metalopolis. It was being unusually effective so I just added more barracks and finished him with a drop. He must have bm'd me like 10 times in game but I didn't say a word (other than glhf).


Zilea: please kill yourself
Zilea has reconnected.
Zilea: im serious
you are fucking terrible
1 base all in player
You: gg
Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game
and you arent
lol
You: re?
Zilea: otherwise id be annoyed
yeah ,queue ladder
but
just an fyi
i won blizzcon for $75k in 2009
and im paid to play this game
but
not to cheese ladder
i have to learn to play macro games properly
but
i guess there are players like you
just dick around ladder cuz u make $0


SO apparently this kid zileas played competitive WoW Arena - LOL


[image loading]


"Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game"

He messaged me with the same line after our game. He got upset that I went mass ravens =D


I see both of your Zilea rages and raise [image loading]

Apparently when a Hydralisk Brood lord army ( 5 roaches lol) dies to FOURTEEN high templar storming it the reason you lose is because protoss is overpowered. This is after KA removal I was warping in so many hts because he only made hydras.


I played Zilea on the NA ladder on the map Tal'Darim Altar, me playing P and him playing Z. At the start i asked him if he was Zilea from wow, because i recognized his name. He did not answer. Ironically, he did a proxy hatchery (1 base all-in omg) and stopped drone production at 12 to only make lings and spine crawlers in my base. I held it off with canons and stalkers and at the end of the game he told me to kill myself. Picture:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


After the game he told me he was at least making money of the game (must be his catchphrase), but i do not have that dialog saved.

Zilea was a professional WoW arena player and won one major tournament when he played with really good teammates, then disappeared when his class got weaker. Even back then he was really BM and many times when he lost he told his opponents to kill themselves.

edit: picture
brian2sk8t
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States192 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 01:02:59
May 17 2011 21:04 GMT
#725
Uhm, apparently i all-in'd?
[image loading]
Wasting time is such a waste of time
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46476 Posts
May 18 2011 00:18 GMT
#726
I almost never get BMed, so I was quite happy to receive a little just now

Let me paint you a little picture of the game that I just played...

I'm a diamond-level player, and it's a PvZ on Xel'Naga Caverns. I happen to be absolutely terrible at stopping early zergling attacks (I have trouble microing my one or two zealots that early on against a bunch of zerglings)... and I scout, much to my dismay, that my opponent has 6pooled me.

The zerglings come sprinting towards my base, and I start to panic. I throw down a forge (which helps wall off with my gateway and pylon), and the zerglings start to knock down my pylon. I get two cannons up just in time and my opponent is temporarily held off.

I then start reinforcing my wall like a madman, knowing that the only thing he could try now is a baneling bust. I make a super-wall- complete with 4 gateways (I sure in hell couldn't expand at this point), my cybernetics core, and another cannon.

Sure enough, he goes up for the baneling bust... and I forcefield his banelings just inches away from my buildings ^^ Cannons take out some of his banelings and he retreats the rest.

+1 attack research had just finished in my forge, warpgate tech had just completed, his attack had just been thwarted, and I was about to move out... and then he BMed me and left the game

[image loading]
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Oreo7
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1647 Posts
May 18 2011 00:46 GMT
#727
I'm protoss playing a terran, and I scouted him doing some bad mm allin versus my 2gate robo build, so I run up my ramp and sac xpo and ff ramp. He calls me a pussy. Then once he leaves I rexpand, get 3 collosus and go roll him cause he had cut so many scvs...he then msgs me "all you have to do is make colosus to win, have fun playing the easiest race"
Stork HerO and Protoss everywhere - redfive on bnet
question
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Czech Republic509 Posts
May 18 2011 00:51 GMT
#728
00:15:10 - IAMFUNNYBOT to ALL: zerg is such a joke

00:15:22 - GGverySooN to ALL: srsly

00:15:28 - IAMFUNNYBOT to ALL: a-click to victory

00:15:39 - GGverySooN to ALL: maybe ur problem is ur on 2 bases
00:15:40 - GGverySooN to ALL: lol

00:15:54 - IAMFUNNYBOT to ALL: yea that has a huge impact on ur a-click
00:15:55 - IAMFUNNYBOT to ALL: LOL

00:16:51 - IAMFUNNYBOT to ALL: skill race u play

I had 7bases vs 2basing terrran=A clickk OP zerg !!!
GGverySooN
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 18 2011 01:49 GMT
#729
On May 18 2011 09:18 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I almost never get BMed, so I was quite happy to receive a little just now

Let me paint you a little picture of the game that I just played...

I'm a diamond-level player, and it's a PvZ on Xel'Naga Caverns. I happen to be absolutely terrible at stopping early zergling attacks (I have trouble microing my one or two zealots that early on against a bunch of zerglings)... and I scout, much to my dismay, that my opponent has 6pooled me.

The zerglings come sprinting towards my base, and I start to panic. I throw down a forge (which helps wall off with my gateway and pylon), and the zerglings start to knock down my pylon. I get two cannons up just in time and my opponent is temporarily held off.

I then start reinforcing my wall like a madman, knowing that the only thing he could try now is a baneling bust. I make a super-wall- complete with 4 gateways (I sure in hell couldn't expand at this point), my cybernetics core, and another cannon.

Sure enough, he goes up for the baneling bust... and I forcefield his banelings just inches away from my buildings ^^ Cannons take out some of his banelings and he retreats the rest.

+1 attack research had just finished in my forge, warpgate tech had just completed, his attack had just been thwarted, and I was about to move out... and then he BMed me and left the game

[image loading]


infuriated isn't loading for me but the story was great the thread is getting back to it's confusing and awesome bm roots
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Vespillo
Profile Joined September 2010
United States13 Posts
May 18 2011 02:11 GMT
#730
[image loading]

25 min pvp game just after the 4gate nerf where I was trying different stuff. He forge FE'd and instead of rushing him I decided to double expand away from my base. After crushing his 3 base counter attack the conversation occurred before he bailed out.
rfoster
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1005 Posts
May 18 2011 02:28 GMT
#731
On May 14 2011 01:37 Silfurstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2011 08:33 DomiNater wrote:
http://drop.sc/10392

I was feeling like a good ol' standard 9 pool ZVZ on Tal' Darim... Totally standard right? Right.

So here is my 9 pool All-In (drones and everything) Base trade that comes down to 4 slowlings vs 2 speedlings.

My slowlings win.... which infuriates him. And leads to this kind of sad and depressing exchange after the game.

+ Show Spoiler +
Hydroe: how is that fun?
Hydroe has reconnected.
Hydroe: you like cheesing?
You: I'm literally LOL'ing right now
thats why
Hydroe: why?
You: seriously
if you could see the smile on my face youd be upset
even more so than you are now
=D
Hydroe: i just want to know why you do shit like that?

You: like that but ten times bigger
like i said

because it works
Hydroe: is it because you like to piss people off?

You: and if it doesnt
oh well

Hydroe: ruin games and peoples time?

You: i dont do it every game

its when i feel frisky
Hydroe: why do it at all?
You: its situational

keeps people on there toes

theres nothing imba about it
Hydroe: its cheese tho

You: you almost held it off
so
Hydroe: like cannon rush, 6-7pool, bunker rush
hows it fun
You: your getting better at defending it no?

Hydroe: it ruins the game

You: bunker rush is not an all in cheese
tho
thats practically standard

Hydroe: i just want to understand people like you that like to ruin games

it baffles me

You: im sorry that you feel that way

Hydroe: how someone can have fun by annoying the toher player

You: i dont think i ruined that game

im sorry you feel that way

Hydroe: is that how you were brouht up?
cheating, frustrating people is a good thing
?

You: LOL this is a game

you are so silly

Hydroe: people come to have fun

You: don't tell me there is 1 RIGHT WAY to play this game please

Hydroe: i dotn mind losing

You: me neither

Hydroe: but to that

You: i took the risk

Hydroe: its annoying

You: cheese is 50/50
you could have held that off
and you wouldn't have been so upset now would you?
Hydroe: its people like you that ruin this world

You: you are freaking hilarious

Hydroe: now please stop talking to me

You: i like you

this is getting posted on TL.net just cuz i love you so much
Hydroe: ty for wasting me time

You: thanks for the LOL
's

you made my night

=D

Hydroe: im glad because its people like you that ruin mine

You: dont take it to seriously its JUST A GAME

Hydroe: i come to have fun
thats not fuin

You: same here

mission accomplished


*Sorry I ruined your day Hydroe*


From an external standpoint, I think you were the first to be really obnoxious in that exchange.
He came in QQing, alright, but you immediately gloated right in his face.
He was ranting, you were bm.

I wish this thread was more about people posting situations where they were really mannered and just faced hilarious or confusing BM. It has just turned in some kind of "standard internet alpha nerds insulting each other" display.


I have to agree most of the time it seemd like he shouldve posted it here because of you
Devildeer
Profile Joined December 2010
Mexico68 Posts
May 18 2011 09:06 GMT
#732
I got this today :/

[image loading]
Zerg Medic!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 10:51:17
May 18 2011 10:48 GMT
#733
On May 18 2011 11:11 Vespillo wrote:
[image loading]

25 min pvp game just after the 4gate nerf where I was trying different stuff. He forge FE'd and instead of rushing him I decided to double expand away from my base. After crushing his 3 base counter attack the conversation occurred before he bailed out.

If youneed a pvp strat, I use a 2 gate expand/early pressure into 2 gate 2 robo immortal zealot sentry. I then attack and rake a third.
Edit; on topic:
Me in a 2v2
Me: glhf
Opponent: Go !@#$ yourself
Me: Ok
Me: i'll do that after I finish playing Starcraft.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Elitemob
Profile Joined October 2010
58 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 21:52:27
May 18 2011 21:52 GMT
#734
Played a 1v1 ladder game. I am diamond playing masters players. I played a masters terran named Gilgamesh. He went for a one base marine tank raven push that I scouted to late. I was going for some white-ra special tactics with DT warp prism play. He crushed my base and started heavily BMing me in the game. After the game this was the messages he sent. Seems like a nice fellow lol.

[image loading]
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
May 18 2011 22:33 GMT
#735
On May 17 2011 10:33 Nothingtosay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2011 20:31 TheRedDeath wrote:
On April 26 2011 15:18 gogogadgetflow wrote:
I did Pride BC build vs some zerg on close air positions metalopolis. It was being unusually effective so I just added more barracks and finished him with a drop. He must have bm'd me like 10 times in game but I didn't say a word (other than glhf).


Zilea: please kill yourself
Zilea has reconnected.
Zilea: im serious
you are fucking terrible
1 base all in player
You: gg
Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game
and you arent
lol
You: re?
Zilea: otherwise id be annoyed
yeah ,queue ladder
but
just an fyi
i won blizzcon for $75k in 2009
and im paid to play this game
but
not to cheese ladder
i have to learn to play macro games properly
but
i guess there are players like you
just dick around ladder cuz u make $0


SO apparently this kid zileas played competitive WoW Arena - LOL


[image loading]


"Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game"

He messaged me with the same line after our game. He got upset that I went mass ravens =D


I see both of your Zilea rages and raise


You raise me? Well then I am going all in!
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

This poor guy is living in the past. Not sure how he won any money at anything given how terribly he played. I literally doubled his drone count at 10 minutes.
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 19 2011 18:45 GMT
#736
I thought attacking his bases was a good idea when I saw him expo to a third and make mutas off two base once I got my blink finished with some pheonix support. He decided to base race but I was able to defend my production and his army was severely small thanks to having so many corrupters and mutas back at my main base racing me.

[image loading]
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Deathlabel
Profile Joined May 2010
United States50 Posts
May 19 2011 18:49 GMT
#737
Warning this is madddd long! put it in a spoiler so it didn't eat your mozilla!
+ Show Spoiler +
BlackJackBob: wow hahaha you got fcking schooled in the score too HAHAHAH
BlackJackBob has reconnected.
BlackJackBob: wow you are one big faggot
take the dick out of your mouth and talk to me like a man
you little faggot
you got out played so fucking hard
You: mabie we will play againa and if you win your still only 3-1 lol
The player is ignoring you.
BlackJackBob: enjoy your terran imba bs for now
cause i fucking owned you hard
mother fucker
eat a cock faggot
You: you dont even know how to make more then teir 1 bro
The player is ignoring you.
BlackJackBob: why arent you responding?
dick got your tongue?
tgbigwig, what a fucking faggot name that is
jesus christ more lke tgbigcock in your ass
faggot
go take some more cock
and then learn to play a real race
and not get outp[layed yet get a win
little faggot
hahaha i love this
that you havent blocked me
hahahaha
you faggot
whats wrong
in a game and dont know how to block?
hahahahaha
you fucking faggot
its because you are taking too much cock
in the ass
and bleeding faggot
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
vhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
v
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahv
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
BlackJackBob: hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
haha get spammed much
faggopt
hahahahaha
fhsdojdfkljasdf asd'f
sda fsda
f asd
fasd
fasdf
asd
fsad
fsad
fsad
fasd
fasd hg
j
j ghj
ghj
ghj
h
gf
f
fdshfhfhdfh
df
hfhfg
dfh
is this buggingyou?
hahaha faggot
go suck a dick
hahahaahaha
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
BlackJackBob: hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
OMFG
you have 749 win, whi9ch for a faggot like you is 1500 games HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wow get a fucking life you little faggot
my fucking god
thats fucking sad
go get some pussy faggot
or i guess in your case, cock
if thats whatyou're into
little fag like you who sucks his moms cock
yep,
faggot
kinda gross
you your mom fucking each other in the ass cause you all have cocks
sick family right there
your sister have a cock too?
i bet she sucks yours though?
hahah
faggot
go get a fuckjing life faggot
BlackJackBob has disconnected.
Lutto
Profile Joined September 2009
Sweden198 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 19:01:57
May 19 2011 18:59 GMT
#738
This guy was really mad at me...

[image loading]

[image loading]
Lutto @ Battlenet
Nuttyguy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom1526 Posts
May 19 2011 19:02 GMT
#739
[image loading]

best response to gl hf
EVER
DeCiBle
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States102 Posts
May 19 2011 19:03 GMT
#740
On May 20 2011 03:49 Deathlabel wrote:
Warning this is madddd long! put it in a spoiler so it didn't eat your mozilla!
+ Show Spoiler +
BlackJackBob: wow hahaha you got fcking schooled in the score too HAHAHAH
BlackJackBob has reconnected.
BlackJackBob: wow you are one big faggot
take the dick out of your mouth and talk to me like a man
you little faggot
you got out played so fucking hard
You: mabie we will play againa and if you win your still only 3-1 lol
The player is ignoring you.
BlackJackBob: enjoy your terran imba bs for now
cause i fucking owned you hard
mother fucker
eat a cock faggot
You: you dont even know how to make more then teir 1 bro
The player is ignoring you.
BlackJackBob: why arent you responding?
dick got your tongue?
tgbigwig, what a fucking faggot name that is
jesus christ more lke tgbigcock in your ass
faggot
go take some more cock
and then learn to play a real race
and not get outp[layed yet get a win
little faggot
hahaha i love this
that you havent blocked me
hahahaha
you faggot
whats wrong
in a game and dont know how to block?
hahahahaha
you fucking faggot
its because you are taking too much cock
in the ass
and bleeding faggot
hahahaha
hahahaha
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
vhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
v
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahv
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
BlackJackBob: hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
haha get spammed much
faggopt
hahahahaha
fhsdojdfkljasdf asd'f
sda fsda
f asd
fasd
fasdf
asd
fsad
fsad
fsad
fasd
fasd hg
j
j ghj
ghj
ghj
h
gf
f
fdshfhfhdfh
df
hfhfg
dfh
is this buggingyou?
hahaha faggot
go suck a dick
hahahaahaha
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
BlackJackBob: hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaahhahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
hahahahaah
OMFG
you have 749 win, whi9ch for a faggot like you is 1500 games HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wow get a fucking life you little faggot
my fucking god
thats fucking sad
go get some pussy faggot
or i guess in your case, cock
if thats whatyou're into
little fag like you who sucks his moms cock
yep,
faggot
kinda gross
you your mom fucking each other in the ass cause you all have cocks
sick family right there
your sister have a cock too?
i bet she sucks yours though?
hahah
faggot
go get a fuckjing life faggot
BlackJackBob has disconnected.


Holy Shit! :O What the fuck? This guy... ....I... wow... I don't even know what to say to that. Is he on NA server? If so I need to pre-emptively block him, this would be hilarious, but it would make me lose my rhythm if I were laddering seriously. Damn haha. How long was he messaging you for?
"You're a Scottish Noble Ribbon, and I am William fuckn Wallace" - ROOT.CatZ
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2089
Snow 119
Bale 31
Noble 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1454
Mew2King2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1304
WinterStarcraft616
Other Games
summit1g7966
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft319
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS150
Maynarde135
RuFF_SC2114
Sick111
ViBE76
Livibee43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki138
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2106
League of Legends
• Lourlo1354
• Rush1098
• Stunt359
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 5m
OSC
8h 5m
Stellar Fest
8h 5m
OSC
19h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.