• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:54
CEST 12:54
KST 19:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7507 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 39

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 405 Next
Wubbles
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-22 08:14:51
May 22 2011 08:13 GMT
#761
Was laddering and I rolled a ZvT on Delta Quadrant. Was expecting to lose cause well..Delta. So I decided to just half ass some roach build and rage ensued.

00:32 [All] NighT: gg glhf
00:39 [All] Wubbles: glhf
07:01 [All] NighT: what kind of a horrible palyer
07:05 [All] NighT: goes roach ling all in
07:10 [All] NighT: vs terran
07:34 [All] NighT: i would normally leave
07:38 [All] NighT: but your so bad
07:43 [All] NighT: i could probably still win
07:49 [All] Wubbles: lol k
08:35 [All] NighT: oh wow HE CONTINUED IT
08:39 [All] NighT: LOLOLOLOL
08:42 [All] Wubbles: what kind of horrible player doesnt raise his repot
08:44 [All] Wubbles: dept
08:45 [All] NighT: actually,
08:49 [All] NighT: the worst palyer
08:52 [All] NighT: i have ever played
08:55 [All] NighT: on this game
08:57 [All] NighT: and that
08:59 [All] Wubbles: thats why you lost
09:00 [All] Wubbles: chobo
09:02 [All] NighT: is ridiculously
09:07 [All] NighT: hard to achieve
09:12 [All] NighT: you are honestly
09:19 [All] NighT: the worst palyer ever,...wow..
09:20 [All] Wubbles: you lost to a zerg on delta quadrant
09:24 [All] Wubbles: how does that make you feel
09:37 [All] NighT: i dont even know how to desribe
09:40 [All] NighT: how bad you are
09:53 [All] Wubbles: k


He barely held off my first wave, and then I made a round of drones and decided to go for round 2...and this time he kept his depot lowered? so I ran my speedlings in and didn't end well for him. After the game he messages me raging some more which I found hilarious

Replay: http://drop.sc/11081

ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 22 2011 11:58 GMT
#762
On May 22 2011 17:13 Wubbles wrote:
Was laddering and I rolled a ZvT on Delta Quadrant. Was expecting to lose cause well..Delta. So I decided to just half ass some roach build and rage ensued.

Show nested quote +
00:32 [All] NighT: gg glhf
00:39 [All] Wubbles: glhf
07:01 [All] NighT: what kind of a horrible palyer
07:05 [All] NighT: goes roach ling all in
07:10 [All] NighT: vs terran
07:34 [All] NighT: i would normally leave
07:38 [All] NighT: but your so bad
07:43 [All] NighT: i could probably still win
07:49 [All] Wubbles: lol k
08:35 [All] NighT: oh wow HE CONTINUED IT
08:39 [All] NighT: LOLOLOLOL
08:42 [All] Wubbles: what kind of horrible player doesnt raise his repot
08:44 [All] Wubbles: dept
08:45 [All] NighT: actually,
08:49 [All] NighT: the worst palyer
08:52 [All] NighT: i have ever played
08:55 [All] NighT: on this game
08:57 [All] NighT: and that
08:59 [All] Wubbles: thats why you lost
09:00 [All] Wubbles: chobo
09:02 [All] NighT: is ridiculously
09:07 [All] NighT: hard to achieve
09:12 [All] NighT: you are honestly
09:19 [All] NighT: the worst palyer ever,...wow..
09:20 [All] Wubbles: you lost to a zerg on delta quadrant
09:24 [All] Wubbles: how does that make you feel
09:37 [All] NighT: i dont even know how to desribe
09:40 [All] NighT: how bad you are
09:53 [All] Wubbles: k


He barely held off my first wave, and then I made a round of drones and decided to go for round 2...and this time he kept his depot lowered? so I ran my speedlings in and didn't end well for him. After the game he messages me raging some more which I found hilarious

Replay: http://drop.sc/11081




Starcraft: The only game where someone can throw around words like noob and worst player while making fun of someone only to be counter bm-ed with the Korean word "chobo".

StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
May 23 2011 08:31 GMT
#763
Here's a great one I just got from Ladder. I believe the kid was german due to his use of the word "victim" as an insult. I believe in german the word opfer can translate to retard and victim, so that's why im drawing this conclusion. But yea, he was complaining at the start about 1 base allins on the US server, so I wanted to piss him off a bit

[image loading]

[image loading]

After I told him this was going on tl.net, he told me the video he made with raping my mothers mouth also will be on TL.net sometime tonight, so keep your eyes open for that :D

After the game I got some lovely pms from him stating I was a "victim", in which I tried to correct him. The final words out of his mouth to me were "Go rape your mom, retarded pig nigger". I will miss that young lad :D

hope you enjoyed, i sure did.
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
May 23 2011 09:06 GMT
#764
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casus_belli

I suppose he's fighting the race war on more than just the P/T/Z level.
What an peculiarly unstable person.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
L3g3nd_
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand10461 Posts
May 23 2011 09:11 GMT
#765
On May 22 2011 17:13 Wubbles wrote:
Was laddering and I rolled a ZvT on Delta Quadrant. Was expecting to lose cause well..Delta. So I decided to just half ass some roach build and rage ensued.

Show nested quote +
00:32 [All] NighT: gg glhf
00:39 [All] Wubbles: glhf
07:01 [All] NighT: what kind of a horrible palyer
07:05 [All] NighT: goes roach ling all in
07:10 [All] NighT: vs terran
07:34 [All] NighT: i would normally leave
07:38 [All] NighT: but your so bad
07:43 [All] NighT: i could probably still win
07:49 [All] Wubbles: lol k
08:35 [All] NighT: oh wow HE CONTINUED IT
08:39 [All] NighT: LOLOLOLOL
08:42 [All] Wubbles: what kind of horrible player doesnt raise his repot
08:44 [All] Wubbles: dept
08:45 [All] NighT: actually,
08:49 [All] NighT: the worst palyer
08:52 [All] NighT: i have ever played
08:55 [All] NighT: on this game
08:57 [All] NighT: and that
08:59 [All] Wubbles: thats why you lost
09:00 [All] Wubbles: chobo
09:02 [All] NighT: is ridiculously
09:07 [All] NighT: hard to achieve
09:12 [All] NighT: you are honestly
09:19 [All] NighT: the worst palyer ever,...wow..
09:20 [All] Wubbles: you lost to a zerg on delta quadrant
09:24 [All] Wubbles: how does that make you feel
09:37 [All] NighT: i dont even know how to desribe
09:40 [All] NighT: how bad you are
09:53 [All] Wubbles: k


He barely held off my first wave, and then I made a round of drones and decided to go for round 2...and this time he kept his depot lowered? so I ran my speedlings in and didn't end well for him. After the game he messages me raging some more which I found hilarious

Replay: http://drop.sc/11081


i didnt actually know it was possible to lose a TvZ on delta, you learn something new every day!
https://twitter.com/#!/IrisAnother
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
May 23 2011 09:12 GMT
#766
I'm really, REALLY guilty of this in random 4v4s. I don't take them at all seriously, so standard rules of play go out the window, such as being mannered, altering my unit composition to match situations, and the belief that at least one combat unit should be constructed before the 8 minute mark. Sometimes this backfires hugely, which leads to situations where I BM about anything I can before leaving the game. I've complained about people building air units, saying they were overpowered because "banes cant jump". I've complained about people attacking me, saying that this was supposed to be an "nr 30 min game". My greatest accomplishment, however, was complaining about racial imbalance- wait for it- against people playing my race.

Come to think of it, it's kind of embarrassing. Oh well, 4v4s are such a joke that I still manage Diamond League despite screwing around 9 games out of 10.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
ManicMarine
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia409 Posts
May 23 2011 09:32 GMT
#767
I don't understand the mentality of people who BM by name calling on SCII. I can kinda understand Idra style BM, but some things just baffle me. E.g. I was fucking around with some builds, so I decided to play some random customs. I was playing a guy in TvT, and he doesn't really know what he's doing, does a bio timing push off of 1 base into my siege tanks which is of course slaughtered. I take my natural, counter and kill. After the game we talk for a bit, and he asks how I was able to win. We talk for a little bit, I try to help him out, and he suggests that we play another game so he can try out the stuff we've been talking about.

So we start another game on Scrap Station, we both go banshee builds. I'm able to micro my banshee around to get kills and not die, but his banshee is killed by my marines with only a few kills. I drop his main with tanks/marines and its gg. However at the end of the game, he says "wtf you're too good" and "get a life faggot, you must spend all your life on this game". I'm confused by this sudden change, I start saying "Nah man I don't spend that much time on the game, I just have the right mentality. It's not hard to be good". But he's left at this point, and has /ignored me on bnet. WTF? You try to help a guy...
Manic by name, Manic by nature.
springtree
Profile Joined August 2010
74 Posts
May 23 2011 14:58 GMT
#768
I actually read all 39 pages. In one sitting. And I have a math exam on Wednesday. That said, I'm... disappointed, I guess. So many people posting their own BM (and yeah, "hey dude want me to tell you why you lost that game to me just now? ( ̄▽ ̄)". I was expecting this to be another source for getting rid of BM in the game, even if a tiny one. "Think twice or public humiliation" kind of, you know? But I guess people think it's cool to be asshats.
斗 シ ツ ♪ ♡
zeek0us
Profile Joined October 2010
United States67 Posts
May 23 2011 15:52 GMT
#769
I played a game yesterday (ZvP) where the dude opens with "if you plan on doing a roach/ling all-in, gg now b/c I'm cannoning". Not wanting to tip my hand, I just replied "lol" and left it at that. He whined a bit more about how lame it is for Z players to all in because it doesn't help you get better, blah, blah, blah while I said nothing. As soon as my scouting drone went up his ramp and saw the forge with a cannon building, he sends "you're a fag" and drops . . . even though I wasn't prepping a roach all in and had in fact opted for a FE build on the assumption that if he over-prepared for an all-in it would be an easy macro game win.

Turn out it's easier to win through fear of a roach all-in than actually pulling off the build.
PiRate647
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium187 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-23 16:58:15
May 23 2011 16:55 GMT
#770
This one is my own BM. I get BM`d plenty by opponents but it kindof just blows past me so i don`t really remember it as well. So here it is:
Delta Quadrant ZvT . I muta ling (some banelings too) he goes marine thor viking and some tech air.
Around the twentieth minute or so i beat him and he GG`s after i destroy his last ball. He compliments my skill and asks me how to counter my strong composition (forums much bro?) . I said in his case more thors and marines. As i`m left with just a few zerglings i retreat and try to remacro up. Sure enough he comes knocking at my nat (cross positions) with the exact force i just told him would beat me with stronger upgrades than i have. As these things go, i F everything up and he will take the win. I don`t really call him names but just point out that what he did was quite unfair and tell him to enjoy himself.
I construct 25 drones worth of hatches and leave my monitor . it took him around an hour or so i think.
I regret nothing. I stayed as polite as i could towards him but i was raging so hard there might as wel been foam coming out of my mouth xD , so it was either that or throwing myself out of my window :D ! srsly put yourself in my place :D
"Who always takes a taxi, but never pays a fare?" - "Vegeta!?" ||||exclusively a fan of RET!! .... and perhaps ClouD !
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
May 23 2011 23:27 GMT
#771
Showing us your own BM isn't anything to be proud of.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Pred8oar
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany281 Posts
May 23 2011 23:35 GMT
#772
Really like the Idea of this thread but there is way to much of "your own bm" in here
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 23 2011 23:38 GMT
#773
On May 24 2011 08:35 Pred8oar wrote:
Really like the Idea of this thread but there is way to much of "your own bm" in here


General Consensus Noted, I will make an addendum to the First post, to be honest I laugh silently at those that post their own BM because I think they are just publicly humiliating themselves lol !!
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Awesome Animals
Profile Joined April 2011
United States10 Posts
May 24 2011 03:07 GMT
#774
[image loading]

Replay may not be worth watching, but it is my only documentation of some humorous bronze BM. After the initial 'gl hf' 'u2' exchange, he periodically continues to type 'you're screwed' every few minutes. I kept up with my scouting, and noticed some odd play.

As soon as I hit 200 food with the proper counter I attack 200 food worth of THORS AND SCVS. Literally, all he made was Thors and SCVs. He didn't even upgrade, or use the SCVs to repair said Thors.

After I finished him off he left without a 'gg' and messaged me, accusing me of hacking because there is no way marines and marauders could defeat all those Thors. I felt good, and thought about this thread the entire time, which means it is doing its job (at least for me) in preventing BM out of my keyboard.
GG Everyday! ~ MiniWheat
Lutto
Profile Joined September 2009
Sweden198 Posts
May 24 2011 03:14 GMT
#775
Rofl at zilea, such a bad mannerd pro wow player, or could i really say pro wow player? playing TSG and winning blizzcon is not really pro gaming so just BM ; - )
Lutto @ Battlenet
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
May 24 2011 03:59 GMT
#776
Me (Protoss) and a friend (homework), were fighting another Zerg-Protoss team on Discord IV; but at the beginning of the game the Protoss gets dropped, so my buddy secret expands.
So, the Zerg (with the income of the Protoss) does a "1" base roach-ling-baneling bust on our wall'd off front; he takes out a gate and a pylon, it's close but I finish blink and my +1 and hold off the aggression.
He tries again multiple times but eventually he loses to Stalker-Infestor; before leaving the game he says:
"i almost owned you faggots"
http://replayfu.com/r/5LNGfn
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
May 24 2011 13:38 GMT
#777
Just got :
« i gadaj tu o imbie )»

Can somebody translate ?
The legend of Darien lives on
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2610 Posts
May 24 2011 13:41 GMT
#778
On May 24 2011 22:38 mr_tolkien wrote:
Just got :
« i gadaj tu o imbie )»

Can somebody translate ?


And talk here about imba

It is polish.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
May 24 2011 13:45 GMT
#779
On May 24 2011 22:41 chrisolo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 22:38 mr_tolkien wrote:
Just got :
« i gadaj tu o imbie )»

Can somebody translate ?


And talk here about imba

It is polish.

Thx.

Whole chat log :
00:00:05 - Divereth to ALL: glgl
00:00:09 - aAaTolki to ALL: hi gl hf

00:13:58 - Divereth to ALL: i gadaj tu o imbie )
00:14:01 - Divereth to ALL: gg

I don't get his message oO
The legend of Darien lives on
svefnleysi
Profile Joined March 2011
Iceland623 Posts
May 24 2011 13:49 GMT
#780
On May 22 2011 17:13 Wubbles wrote:
Was laddering and I rolled a ZvT on Delta Quadrant. Was expecting to lose cause well..Delta. So I decided to just half ass some roach build and rage ensued.

Show nested quote +
00:32 [All] NighT: gg glhf
00:39 [All] Wubbles: glhf
07:01 [All] NighT: what kind of a horrible palyer
07:05 [All] NighT: goes roach ling all in
07:10 [All] NighT: vs terran
07:34 [All] NighT: i would normally leave
07:38 [All] NighT: but your so bad
07:43 [All] NighT: i could probably still win
07:49 [All] Wubbles: lol k
08:35 [All] NighT: oh wow HE CONTINUED IT
08:39 [All] NighT: LOLOLOLOL
08:42 [All] Wubbles: what kind of horrible player doesnt raise his repot
08:44 [All] Wubbles: dept
08:45 [All] NighT: actually,
08:49 [All] NighT: the worst palyer
08:52 [All] NighT: i have ever played
08:55 [All] NighT: on this game
08:57 [All] NighT: and that
08:59 [All] Wubbles: thats why you lost
09:00 [All] Wubbles: chobo
09:02 [All] NighT: is ridiculously
09:07 [All] NighT: hard to achieve
09:12 [All] NighT: you are honestly
09:19 [All] NighT: the worst palyer ever,...wow..
09:20 [All] Wubbles: you lost to a zerg on delta quadrant
09:24 [All] Wubbles: how does that make you feel
09:37 [All] NighT: i dont even know how to desribe
09:40 [All] NighT: how bad you are
09:53 [All] Wubbles: k


He barely held off my first wave, and then I made a round of drones and decided to go for round 2...and this time he kept his depot lowered? so I ran my speedlings in and didn't end well for him. After the game he messages me raging some more which I found hilarious

Replay: http://drop.sc/11081


Why is Delta bad for Zergs in ZvT?
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 7m
Stellar Fest
2h 7m
OSC
13h 7m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.