• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:35
CEST 06:35
KST 13:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7479 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 41

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 405 Next
BandonBanshee
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada437 Posts
May 26 2011 06:55 GMT
#801
[image loading]
Im Sev in this. The "your never gonna make it" part reminded me of Dewey Cox.
Context: The u scared me part was burrowed roaches during his 6 gate
The rest was burrow movement roaches in his base, apparently malakia means cowardice in ancient greek.
Maynarde
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1286 Posts
May 26 2011 07:01 GMT
#802
On May 25 2011 20:18 dukem wrote:
[image loading]

Thats him, even though he won the game :D


I normally don't mind a bit of rage and stuff but ... I'd probably report that guy :| He shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Can you report people? I don't even know I've never done it in SC2.
CommentatorAustralian SC2 Caster | Twitter: @MaynardeSC2 | Twitch: twitch.tv/maynarde
ZergOwaR
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway280 Posts
May 26 2011 11:11 GMT
#803
had a fun situation..
ZvT..
i took hatch first.. started macroing, spot a reactor factory and gets defence for hellions.. hejust pokes in and retreats, never touches me or scouts much.. i get my hive, third base, 4th base.. 3/3 maxed ling/bling/ultra army (after harrassing with mutas (after he spammed turrets like a madman)

after i sniped a bunch of bf hellions i went in and ruined his army.. remakes ultra/lings and go in again.. stomps over him..
ofc he called me a noob and left..
after the match i asked why he thinks i'm a noob....
the answer was in short... i was terrible at macro.. just spamming ultras.. having lots of resources left over and so on so that when i see it i just spam out more ultras to use my min/gas

interesting ^^ didnt know that keeping my army about maxed the entire time i'm murdering his base counts as bad macro..
dig dig dig dig dig dig die!
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
May 26 2011 12:10 GMT
#804
I had a whole day worth of rage yesterday. You wouldn't believe the BM you see if you and your partner 8 pool every game. If you ever feel like you want to see some good BM, yeah. Get a partner and both 8 pool. One player usually goes bye bye and both players go FURIOUS. I had someone type faggot at a speed that was impressive on its own for the better part of 20 minutes during and after the game. I had someone tell me that I was bronze league trash and to fuck my mother. I was told that they were going to skull fuck my wife and make me watch while he shit on her.

Just wow. So much rage because they didn't wall off.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
defteH
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom134 Posts
May 26 2011 13:12 GMT
#805
On May 06 2011 18:09 sva wrote:
[image loading]

"Take ur ass and stick it on the moon with an american flag and cry mommy i want my mother fucking mac" ~


I scouted his build and he was upset.




edit: fixed image

edit 2: someone asked me to type it out.



Creased.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box and take a f***ing sharp knife to it"
BlazingInferno
Profile Joined November 2010
India272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-27 16:12:10
May 27 2011 16:10 GMT
#806
[image loading]

Ok, I've never faced a lot of BM before. Mostly because I am in Silver and in SEA where a lot of people don't do that. But today had to be the most funniest BM ever. This guy 7-Roach rushed me and I should've caught it sooner. But I caught it and got an Immortal out just in time (plus he was really bad at micro) and stopped it. Walla, then he he said that to me. (Replay for those interested: http://www.sc2rep.com/replays/(Z)Jamwa_vs_(P)KilderZek_metalopolis_sc2rep_com_20110527/8866)
Zode
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada297 Posts
May 28 2011 01:57 GMT
#807
[image loading]


He blocked off on shak with a marine filling in a gap, I killed his helions and then the excess lings got in and did alot of econ dmg. Later on I held his big mech push with roaches then multi dropped roaches in his base as he pushed out, stalling for broodlords. He saw the broods and left immediately and then pmed me. So silly.
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
May 28 2011 02:13 GMT
#808
On May 28 2011 10:57 Zode wrote:
[image loading]


He blocked off on shak with a marine filling in a gap, I killed his helions and then the excess lings got in and did alot of econ dmg. Later on I held his big mech push with roaches then multi dropped roaches in his base as he pushed out, stalling for broodlords. He saw the broods and left immediately and then pmed me. So silly.


Lol, I just played the same guy and wondered if I should post a SS of it and I saw your post, unfortunatly I closed the game and lost it . He went for a mass banshee like build and I go with Blink Stalkers and a few templars. After a couple of unsucessesfull push by me (he killed my obs), he attemps a big push and I hold it off pretty easily with mass feedback and storms. I counter and he leaves saying toss is imba. He then messages me telling me how gateway units beats everything, says that if he built a couple viking he would have owned me. Complains about toss scouting a bit and finishes by saying I suck.
ForeverSleep
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 03:26:18
May 28 2011 02:26 GMT
#809
I just had one of those moments!!!!! I will explain it rather than posting the screenshot, because it was with some of my friends, and we were talking in french. So the story is that me and one of my friend just got a mutual friend to play starcraft (the first rts he ever plays, if we dont count Dota). So, we decide to play a game, as we are experienced, and let our newbie friend observe the game, so he can see what a multiplayer game looks like. So the game starts, a pvp, interesting matchup, i know. Scouting his base, and stealing his gas, I see an energy full nexus. I sense a 4gate. Furthermore, he never destroys the gas. I then assume 4gate, witch i respond with dt rush. i held the push with forcefield and (some) micro, and get a dt in his base. Needless to say that i win that game.

Here starts the interesting quote. he swears. doesnt gg, leaves. he then insults me in pm, and says I am retarded because he wanted our noob friend to witness a macro game.

w

t

f

4 gate? macro game? really? I am still on the floor, laughing like a madmad right now
"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans" - John Lennon
Xavv
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada168 Posts
May 28 2011 02:50 GMT
#810
LOL, As a WoW player seeing all these Zilea BM makes me very happy.

He's always been a whiner, the only thing his team ever won was that single Blizzcon that 2 years ago that he runs around saying netted him $75,000 when in reality it was a 3v3 tournament so he only got 25k lol.
Hell, It was probably taxed and he only saw 16k of it.

Never thought he was such BM till I saw all these.
Lifter
Profile Joined April 2011
United States126 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 07:16:54
May 28 2011 07:12 GMT
#811
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn148/Lifter7/Screenshot2011-05-2801_25_41-1.jpg

I usually dont get BMed, but this guy was funny. I beat him easily and he raged about terran being op, even though he floated 1000+ minerals almost the whole game and had a tiny army.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 28 2011 16:26 GMT
#812
Awesome one liner today after I won a PvZ

"Fisalia: Pathetic
Fisalia: Camping Toss"


:/ We arent playing an FPS :/
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 16:55:33
May 28 2011 16:47 GMT
#813
Just got out of a silly 4v4 team game and this guy apparently a 1v1 master player didn't take to my mass phoenix idea: (Bbl is russian for You and Tsenister is the nutjob)

Edithe keeps going so i'll add the rest it gets better)

Tsenister: uninstall and quit the game. You're the reason why i cant get masters in 4v4 cos all you scrubs that cant even touch 1v1 have got into it
Tsenister вновь в игре.
Tsenister: FUCKING PRICK
die of aids
――――――――――――――――
Вы: this is going on team liquid lol
Tsenister: put it on there
tired of people like you that ruin a game
and just call it fun
Вы: think you have something wrong with you lol its team games, should see someone for help
Tsenister вновь в игре.
Tsenister: no im ok actually but if you feel you need to post random internet rage on TL then i think you just need to move to the next game like i have and ignore me
Вы: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=175960&currentpage=41
enjoy i know they sure will
Tsenister: so you wasted your time with half a screenshot
Вы: lol why ignore you when i can do more games and still talk
Tsenister: so you posted half a screen shot
Вы: lol naw i put our whole conversation in copy paste text
Tsenister: I can see people like you think you can take hte high grnd 24/7
so elitist
Вы: lol
u told me to die of aids dude lolol
Tsenister: i dont expect any less than on TL
Вы: elitist?
Tsenister: yeh standard internet rage that even Liam Gallgher has said
Вы: people like you need to be held accountable
Tsenister: right
Вы: so everyone knows who you are ^^
Tsenister: oh right
hahahahahahaha
oh my god
Вы: you have a god?
Tsenister: really you have no life that you have to do this?
Вы: talking like that to strangers and your religous? wowow
Tsenister: nope figure of speech
Вы: whats a life in your eyes i'll go live that then
Tsenister: but of course you know nothing about me but presume so much
im guessing you're some kind of semi-pro of SC2?
Вы: well all i know of you is that you like to tell random ppl to die of a tragic disease
Tsenister: its not tragic its the western world which makes it tragic
Вы: really tell me more
Tsenister: please do not talk to me about aids
what country are you from?
Вы: botswana
Tsenister: ill tell you more about why africa is dying so tragically
of course you would lie again
but of course all people on TL are like this
Вы: we love you though
and hope you get better
Tsenister: again moron
what you are doing is what half of that thread frowns upon
Вы: have a good one man, should see a therapist to fix yourself
Tsenister: because i raged once?
please see what real mental illness is
ill sort this out on the forums and post the whole conversation just to show that you are a jackass

Gotta admit I only see the die of aids comments on EU lol people on NA have never said that to me before in thousands of games played lol.
Tsenister
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom112 Posts
May 28 2011 17:21 GMT
#814
On May 29 2011 01:47 RaLakedaimon wrote:
Just got out of a silly 4v4 team game and this guy apparently a 1v1 master player didn't take to my mass phoenix idea: (Bbl is russian for You and Tsenister is the nutjob)

Gotta admit I only see the die of aids comments on EU lol people on NA have never said that to me before in thousands of games played lol.


He missed out "have a good one."
With "you too."

Random internet rage because his mass phoenix idea was good until he left them all on his natural defending himself only. Mass phoenixes are good when you use them. It's only worse when there's 30 mutas in the air and the other 2 are asking why is this Protoss not helping?

Then goes on about a random rage remark which has nothing to do with disrespect on AIDS which could be solved through a number of ways which he probably doesn't know. For which the random "die of aids" comment comes from, but he still decides to run with it.

"The off-the-cuff remark was made last month at the height of
a "war of words" between both bands, and it must have been the
50th time during that interview that I was pressed to give an
opinion of Blur. As soon as I said it, I realised it was an
insensitive thing to say as AIDS is no joking matter, and
immediately retracted the comment, but was horrified to pick up
The Observer and find the journalist concerned chose to still
run with it.

Lies about being from Botswana to encourage more "rage" but last time I checked that just makes you a jerk. The way you've replied on every front including "We" it's like you're part of some large troll society.

Finally you call me crazy because it's a team game? Go help your team then you jerk instead of trolling 3 other players. It's 4v4 not 4v3+1.

Tsenister~~~~
ForeverSleep
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada920 Posts
May 28 2011 17:34 GMT
#815
On May 29 2011 02:21 Tsenister wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 01:47 RaLakedaimon wrote:
Just got out of a silly 4v4 team game and this guy apparently a 1v1 master player didn't take to my mass phoenix idea: (Bbl is russian for You and Tsenister is the nutjob)

Gotta admit I only see the die of aids comments on EU lol people on NA have never said that to me before in thousands of games played lol.


He missed out "have a good one."
With "you too."

Random internet rage because his mass phoenix idea was good until he left them all on his natural defending himself only. Mass phoenixes are good when you use them. It's only worse when there's 30 mutas in the air and the other 2 are asking why is this Protoss not helping?

Then goes on about a random rage remark which has nothing to do with disrespect on AIDS which could be solved through a number of ways which he probably doesn't know. For which the random "die of aids" comment comes from, but he still decides to run with it.

"The off-the-cuff remark was made last month at the height of
a "war of words" between both bands, and it must have been the
50th time during that interview that I was pressed to give an
opinion of Blur. As soon as I said it, I realised it was an
insensitive thing to say as AIDS is no joking matter, and
immediately retracted the comment, but was horrified to pick up
The Observer and find the journalist concerned chose to still
run with it.

Lies about being from Botswana to encourage more "rage" but last time I checked that just makes you a jerk. The way you've replied on every front including "We" it's like you're part of some large troll society.

Finally you call me crazy because it's a team game? Go help your team then you jerk instead of trolling 3 other players. It's 4v4 not 4v3+1.

Tsenister~~~~


So if I understand, you made that post in order to save your public image on tl.net (a forum you insult in the conversation, if I read well) because someone posted a conversation of you raging after a 4v4 game on it, right? You understand that you just made yourself look even more pathetic, right?
"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans" - John Lennon
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 17:51:43
May 28 2011 17:50 GMT
#816
On May 29 2011 02:34 ForeverSleep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 02:21 Tsenister wrote:
On May 29 2011 01:47 RaLakedaimon wrote:
Just got out of a silly 4v4 team game and this guy apparently a 1v1 master player didn't take to my mass phoenix idea: (Bbl is russian for You and Tsenister is the nutjob)

Gotta admit I only see the die of aids comments on EU lol people on NA have never said that to me before in thousands of games played lol.


He missed out "have a good one."
With "you too."

Random internet rage because his mass phoenix idea was good until he left them all on his natural defending himself only. Mass phoenixes are good when you use them. It's only worse when there's 30 mutas in the air and the other 2 are asking why is this Protoss not helping?

Then goes on about a random rage remark which has nothing to do with disrespect on AIDS which could be solved through a number of ways which he probably doesn't know. For which the random "die of aids" comment comes from, but he still decides to run with it.

"The off-the-cuff remark was made last month at the height of
a "war of words" between both bands, and it must have been the
50th time during that interview that I was pressed to give an
opinion of Blur. As soon as I said it, I realised it was an
insensitive thing to say as AIDS is no joking matter, and
immediately retracted the comment, but was horrified to pick up
The Observer and find the journalist concerned chose to still
run with it.

Lies about being from Botswana to encourage more "rage" but last time I checked that just makes you a jerk. The way you've replied on every front including "We" it's like you're part of some large troll society.

Finally you call me crazy because it's a team game? Go help your team then you jerk instead of trolling 3 other players. It's 4v4 not 4v3+1.

Tsenister~~~~


So if I understand, you made that post in order to save your public image on tl.net (a forum you insult in the conversation, if I read well) because someone posted a conversation of you raging after a 4v4 game on it, right? You understand that you just made yourself look even more pathetic, right?


Hey both of you stop. I posted in the Rules on the first page for this thread that back and forth and these kinds of comments are not allowed. While technically I can't moderate my own threads etc etc. The rules were posted in order to let people know why the other BM sc2 thread was locked and what not to do so that this thread doesnt get locked. If we act like children and quibble over one time frustrations then this thread is going to be locked and it will be a while before the mods decide to let us have a BM thread again.

So please do not try to fight in this thread over some silly bm its not the end of the world just relax, remember you were mad when you made your initial comments and don't get too crazy in here. Every has been bm'ed and bm'ed before so let it slide please

Thanks for the posts guys always nice to have a little laugh at some crazy bm once in a while

Just for a refresher addendum 2:

2) Do not Flame eachother or bring what happened in a game into this thread. If you lost a game and you raged it happens to everyone but please don't continue to harass someone in this forum thread please. I would like to have this thread be a place where we can laugh at some of the confusing bm of others and enjoy ourselves knowing that we have our moments too and have probably made confusing statements ourselves.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Tsenister
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom112 Posts
May 28 2011 18:07 GMT
#817
On May 29 2011 02:34 ForeverSleep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 02:21 Tsenister wrote:
On May 29 2011 01:47 RaLakedaimon wrote:
Just got out of a silly 4v4 team game and this guy apparently a 1v1 master player didn't take to my mass phoenix idea: (Bbl is russian for You and Tsenister is the nutjob)

Gotta admit I only see the die of aids comments on EU lol people on NA have never said that to me before in thousands of games played lol.


He missed out "have a good one."
With "you too."

Random internet rage because his mass phoenix idea was good until he left them all on his natural defending himself only. Mass phoenixes are good when you use them. It's only worse when there's 30 mutas in the air and the other 2 are asking why is this Protoss not helping?

Then goes on about a random rage remark which has nothing to do with disrespect on AIDS which could be solved through a number of ways which he probably doesn't know. For which the random "die of aids" comment comes from, but he still decides to run with it.

"The off-the-cuff remark was made last month at the height of
a "war of words" between both bands, and it must have been the
50th time during that interview that I was pressed to give an
opinion of Blur. As soon as I said it, I realised it was an
insensitive thing to say as AIDS is no joking matter, and
immediately retracted the comment, but was horrified to pick up
The Observer and find the journalist concerned chose to still
run with it.

Lies about being from Botswana to encourage more "rage" but last time I checked that just makes you a jerk. The way you've replied on every front including "We" it's like you're part of some large troll society.

Finally you call me crazy because it's a team game? Go help your team then you jerk instead of trolling 3 other players. It's 4v4 not 4v3+1.

Tsenister~~~~


So if I understand, you made that post in order to save your public image on tl.net (a forum you insult in the conversation, if I read well) because someone posted a conversation of you raging after a 4v4 game on it, right? You understand that you just made yourself look even more pathetic, right?


He has no right to post that when he was being a jerk in game. So of course why should he be allowed to post half a story?
Klaxon
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada34 Posts
May 28 2011 21:55 GMT
#818
I played a guy that kept trying to do the "has left the game" thing lol. He expos as zerg at 8 min, and when I pushed he typed that he left the game. Then when I attacked his main he said good game and typed it again. He then proceeded to hide hatcheries around the map. What an excellent use of time.

[image loading]
Tristan
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada566 Posts
May 29 2011 01:06 GMT
#819
closest I ever came to BMing someone is if I lose to something stupid (we all occasionally just make a stupid mistake) or I was just playing terrible I say BG. Kinda lame actually.
http://Zangano431.tumblr.com/
Pelican
Profile Joined October 2010
United States45 Posts
May 29 2011 01:22 GMT
#820
On May 28 2011 11:13 SpiZe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2011 10:57 Zode wrote:
[image loading]


He blocked off on shak with a marine filling in a gap, I killed his helions and then the excess lings got in and did alot of econ dmg. Later on I held his big mech push with roaches then multi dropped roaches in his base as he pushed out, stalling for broodlords. He saw the broods and left immediately and then pmed me. So silly.


Lol, I just played the same guy and wondered if I should post a SS of it and I saw your post, unfortunatly I closed the game and lost it . He went for a mass banshee like build and I go with Blink Stalkers and a few templars. After a couple of unsucessesfull push by me (he killed my obs), he attemps a big push and I hold it off pretty easily with mass feedback and storms. I counter and he leaves saying toss is imba. He then messages me telling me how gateway units beats everything, says that if he built a couple viking he would have owned me. Complains about toss scouting a bit and finishes by saying I suck.

I think this guy just made a stream thread here on TL today/yesterday. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227228
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech128
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2093
Shuttle 991
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 63
Bale 40
Noble 38
Hm[arnc] 23
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1131
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor595
Other Games
summit1g8426
JimRising 653
C9.Mang0314
PiGStarcraft307
Mew2King208
ArmadaUGS54
ViBE48
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• Response 14
• Letter145
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Lourlo1078
• Rush777
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 26m
OSC
17h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.