• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:54
CEST 14:54
KST 21:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8756 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 43

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 405 Next
NicoLoco
Profile Joined December 2010
Norway159 Posts
June 01 2011 11:08 GMT
#841
On June 01 2011 18:32 kor0na wrote:
I went 3-rax supply drop allin versus a zerg, which he didn't really like:

WON'T QOUTE IMAGES

And then the unlikely happens: I get the same guy AGAIN when queuing :D He proceeds to fumble and loose his scouting overlord at 4 minutes and then ragequits

WON'T QOUTE IMAGES



Haha.. This is Matt. I am friends with him on bnet He tends to get "flustered"

At least you built gas this time
If I gave a shit you'd be the first to get it!
kor0na
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden28 Posts
June 01 2011 11:26 GMT
#842
On June 01 2011 20:08 NicoLoco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 18:32 kor0na wrote:
I went 3-rax supply drop allin versus a zerg, which he didn't really like:

WON'T QOUTE IMAGES

And then the unlikely happens: I get the same guy AGAIN when queuing :D He proceeds to fumble and loose his scouting overlord at 4 minutes and then ragequits

WON'T QOUTE IMAGES



Haha.. This is Matt. I am friends with him on bnet He tends to get "flustered"

At least you built gas this time


Double gas, even. I was gonna go cloak banshee that time
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
June 01 2011 11:33 GMT
#843
On June 01 2011 03:14 Hauntedmacintosh wrote:
[image loading]

after his failed cannon rush into turbo late 4gate that i held at my expo


I love how you made the screenshot showing both your bases, along with what he said that was hilarious, people so funny sometimes. lol
commiekaze
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada31 Posts
June 01 2011 13:16 GMT
#844
[image loading]

You heard it here first.
It's Best, Bro.
Daimai
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden762 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 21:21:17
June 01 2011 21:20 GMT
#845
[image loading]

Apparently 4gating when he has double expanded 6 minutes in close positions is cheese and you cant build a sentry when you 4gate. The more you know...

Made it all the better he was a zerg since I hate PvZ.
To pray is to accept defeat.
dukem
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway189 Posts
June 02 2011 01:51 GMT
#846
On May 26 2011 16:01 Maynarde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 20:18 dukem wrote:
[image loading]

Thats him, even though he won the game :D


I normally don't mind a bit of rage and stuff but ... I'd probably report that guy :| He shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Can you report people? I don't even know I've never done it in SC2.


Yeah I reported him.
"Flash just accidentally killed grubby lol" - MangoMountain
Ignorant prodigy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States385 Posts
June 02 2011 15:05 GMT
#847
Played a guy yesterday Koalamugger
He tried to pull a fast one on me.

He was Zerg and I was protoss.. He was going some wacky zergling build where he got a quick hatch in his main.. I’d assume for the extra larva?
Anyways.. I proxy stargate and waltz in his base with 4 voidrays.. he GG’d after I killed his two queens… but he didn’t quit right away…
He then built a hatch hidden in an obscure place on the map.
He quickly paused the game and unpaused it…
Then typed “[ALL] Koalamugger Has Left The Game!” To make me think he left the game.. I almost did too..sometimes you can click through the message telling you to go back to the scorescreen if you’re in the middle of doing something.. I’m sure we’ve all done it.
I thought something was weird though when he paused the game.. and when I went to the menu to leave the game it said “surrender” not score screen.
Then I knew something was up..
So I made sure I killed all of his building offs… but since he built a hatchery it never gave me the ‘Koalamugger is being revealed’
So… I searched the map and found his hatchery.. when I found it he put “lol” and quit the game..

I asked him afterwards and he said he surprisingly gets a lot of people to quit and he gets the win for games he loses..
Bit of a grimy tactic.
http://www.twitch.tv/ignorantprodigy playing masters random with no hotkeys......big pimpin'
Zeppelin535
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada262 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-02 19:37:05
June 02 2011 19:33 GMT
#848
[image loading]

Funny thing is, I did a 20 food FE with close positions, totally forgot my second and third gates and still won. (High level Diamond)

He went 1 base seige tanks, marines with medivacs and a raven. When he was arriving at the front of my base he saw my observer with the raven and proceeded to move his entire marine force after it, so I lured his marines as far as possible with the observer then I moved out with my vastly inferior force to snipe the 2 tanks and managed to win the following conflict with the marines.
Bones (P) | @BonesSC2 | twitch.tv/Bones535
DanUnited
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia2 Posts
June 03 2011 04:45 GMT
#849
I played a TvZ on Backwater Gulch. Quick run down: He 6pooled me but it failed cos I was walled off early. He then walled himself in with 6 spine crawlers and went mass hydra. When I defeated him with MMM and Tank, he was like "One trick pony Terran" and then quit.

Fairly funny (and tame) BM yes, but surely makes him even stupider when he tries to cheese and fails
FlaminGinjaNinja
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom879 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 09:47:34
June 03 2011 09:42 GMT
#850
On June 01 2011 18:25 Ruscour wrote:
Fiddling around with Zerg, didn't scout (I'm terrible), my ramp was blocked by cannons.

Proxy hatch time!

After I sent my lings at him from within his base, he found my proxy hatch and called me a "cheesing noob fag". Coming from someone who cannon rushed me.

Funny stuff indeed ^^ Thanks to CatZ for the proxy hatch idea, owns cannons hard :D



HAHA!! I love proxy hatch! I really don't do it enough!

Im a bit disapointed, i havent had any BM for ages i play mostly team games and everyones really friendly i have like 15 people i play with regularly now and i only know 2 of the IRL

Edit: I just remembered a game!! 3v3 with some of the people i've met in team games. I think it was ZRR vs PPP and we all got Z and 10 pooled. Crushed one guy and he starts going off on one, "zerg noobs etc". Then he starts actually helping us "They are both getting void rays but don't have any army atm so you should attack". lol!

I asked why he was telling us this and tha it wasnt really fair on the others "because they are bad". We end up winning the game easily, i'll try and remember to put a link to the reply later
GinjaNinja.661 EU I'd like to thank my sh*t keyyboard for always messing up my 'Y's
longtang
Profile Joined February 2011
United States73 Posts
June 03 2011 12:26 GMT
#851
U guys: The best way to stop all this BM is to just ask:
U mad bro ????


just keep on saying

U mad bro ????


and they will usually ignore that question. And so u just keep on asking:

U mad bro ????


And then they will make some weak @ss denial and then u know that they are mad, but they like to deny that they are mad. But, if you keep on asking, it just makes them madder and that is a good thing bc he is BM.

cheerz
Kill all Protoss. Make them Die. Long Live Terran. Tos is a despicable race b/c they R sneaky & underhanded; Their scouts dont' scout; they Just hide & make pylons
rbx270j
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada540 Posts
June 03 2011 12:33 GMT
#852
I guess I'm lucky - I haven't been BMed in a 1v1 in months.
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
June 03 2011 12:39 GMT
#853
On June 03 2011 21:33 rbx270j wrote:
I guess I'm lucky - I haven't been BMed in a 1v1 in months.


Lucky, or you play mostly standard games

I really don't get BMed often either(if at all), but I don't cheese, nor all-in...
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
jackhightech
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1 Post
June 03 2011 12:46 GMT
#854
this thread gives me epic lulz
noezke
Profile Joined September 2010
England514 Posts
June 03 2011 12:46 GMT
#855
Held his 4gate and he began to bitch and moan during the game, then I pushed won and got this.

[image loading]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Crackensan
Profile Joined August 2010
United States479 Posts
June 03 2011 12:58 GMT
#856
ZvP on Tal'Darim Alter.

I do a quick 13 hatch, 15/16ish pool, no b\gas opening. I scout his base, and actually counted pylons. There was... one... FUCK. With a forge. Cannons.

Guy tried to cannon rush my natural mineral line. Since the cannon was still making, i pulled 4 drones, and rallied all my lings to the area. Not. Losing... to... cannons! :D

So I held it, and in all caps, he congratulated me! yay!

So I go about my business, because I scouted 4 gates with an overlord (Cannon rush into 4 gate.... standard), and move to get roaches... and suddenly out of no where there are zealots in my base! I had 4 spines at my front, how the.................

PROXY PYLON.

The problem is was his macro was kinda bad, and I had been powering drones... since no push came, and my front was ok with Spines and Queens, why not, right? So I power lings and roachs, and crush it.

Get told promptly, "FUCK YOU", and he rage quit.

I lol'd.
Tasteless: "Well this strategy is made of balls"--Concerning Fruitdealer Vs. BoXeR
NagAfightinG
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom270 Posts
June 03 2011 13:39 GMT
#857
On May 22 2011 10:46 Tabbris wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2011 10:39 Monophonic wrote:
This guy. http://wow.joystiq.com/tag/Zilea/

It just goes to show you, that just because you won $75000 at blizzcon in 2009 playing WoW doesn't mean you have any manners.

Calling gg for the other player and proceeding to lose is really classy
Also, How low is your self esteem that you have to tell random ladder players to kill themselves?
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Well if it makes u feel better you lost to this guy
[image loading]
Famous for taking nude photos with his cats. He would also pull his cats tale so he could hear it meow when he arena-ed. He was actually pathetic lol


Wow, Thats pretty fucking strange.
We live like animals thinking of the afterlive
HybridZ
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-05 02:37:01
June 03 2011 23:12 GMT
#858
Wow its looks like a large percentage of the sc community doesnt understand BM. It's common sense really. Heres an example: its ok to give a smiley face when u some how win a minor micro battle(overlord just excaping death after riding an edge) and this is common among vets. Its NOT ok to when u scout his darkshine b/c chances are hes going to be quite unhappy with what has just occured because its detrimental to him winning the game. Common sense. Same goes with giving advice after a game especially if ur playing at a high level, thats just wrong.
For Char! Written on Iphone
pingy[wen]
Profile Joined June 2010
United States157 Posts
June 04 2011 07:14 GMT
#859
You: outmined and outupgraded = outplayed, nothing to do with terran
Porouscloud has reconnected.
You: watch the replay
Porouscloud: you were maphacking
You: you got second gas before your core was done, means voids or dts
your third pylon was in your base, means you're not proxying it
anything else?
Porouscloud: I still think you were maphackin g
and you play fucking terran
the easiest race in the world
so you can take your opinions and go fuck yourself
You: i had no opinion in my argument
Porouscloud: so
You: ok, gg
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 04 2011 12:29 GMT
#860
In game:
gl hf
gl hf

gg wp
gg

Out of game
KingTroy: dont get nydus's
KingTroy has reconnected.
You: don't fast expand
KingTroy: i lost because of nydus bro not expo mang
You: trust me fast expand relys on one thing: Zerg to be a passive fuckhead
KingTroy: how you figure i shouldnt expand ?
You: just normal 3 gate expand
KingTroy: dude you suck dick pussy
You: kk
The player is ignoring you.


I told him that I only used a nydus in his main because I was sick of ling roach timing attack wins against protoss FE/Sentry expand. Apparently its not kosher to tell someone expanding without a army to defend it is dangerous.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko473
ProTech133
Rex 48
SteadfastSC 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51799
Bisu 1945
Horang2 1193
Hyuk 530
BeSt 432
Soma 394
Mini 365
Light 304
EffOrt 303
Larva 240
[ Show more ]
Rush 147
ZerO 135
Mong 112
Leta 82
Barracks 81
Snow 57
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 39
Shinee 39
Aegong 31
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 12
Terrorterran 10
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3980
XaKoH 357
Counter-Strike
Fnx 583
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1139
Other Games
gofns38074
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko345
Livibee188
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
Liquid`VortiX27
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 58
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 3
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6m
OSC
9h 6m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 6m
Online Event
22h 6m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.