• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:07
CEST 06:07
KST 13:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8093 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 42

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 405 Next
Wubbles
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
May 29 2011 18:37 GMT
#821
On April 26 2011 15:18 gogogadgetflow wrote:
I did Pride BC build vs some zerg on close air positions metalopolis. It was being unusually effective so I just added more barracks and finished him with a drop. He must have bm'd me like 10 times in game but I didn't say a word (other than glhf).

Show nested quote +

Zilea: please kill yourself
Zilea has reconnected.
Zilea: im serious
you are fucking terrible
1 base all in player
You: gg
Zilea: thank christ im making money off this game
and you arent
lol
You: re?
Zilea: otherwise id be annoyed
yeah ,queue ladder
but
just an fyi
i won blizzcon for $75k in 2009
and im paid to play this game
but
not to cheese ladder
i have to learn to play macro games properly
but
i guess there are players like you
just dick around ladder cuz u make $0


SO apparently this kid zileas played competitive WoW Arena - LOL


Lol I played the same guy just now on ladder, beat him ezpz and then he messages me after the game and pretty much says the exact same stuff he said to you.
mrchhre
Profile Joined November 2010
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-29 19:07:17
May 29 2011 18:38 GMT
#822
[image loading]

so I'M the zerg player, and HE plays protoss. so... i can't really figure out where to start unraveling his little sign off line.

he (fails?)fakes a cannon rush and tries to two base carrier me by dancing his 4 carriers over the pit in the middle of xel naga caverns. hydras lol all over him and this is how he signs off. this is what high plat looks like apparently.
Budmandude
Profile Joined September 2009
United States123 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 15:44:53
May 30 2011 05:57 GMT
#823
So to set the stage here, this guy 15 hatches so I build a pylon at his ramp to distract him so I can 1 gate FE. So the game proceeds until this happens.
[image loading]
Oh shit, better put down some cannons for this roach-ling all-in that's coming. So what is there to do if you get hard countered? Not accept the loss to better yourself as a player, just demean and vilify your opponent to justify your loss!
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Of course no accusation of hacking is complete without calling your opponent bad! Zergs that fail at all-ins are always the most adorable.
Dreamscythe
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland273 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 17:15:06
May 30 2011 17:14 GMT
#824
[image loading]

Early stim and pushed in when i had around ~70 supply. end is history

edit. i suck putting images here. right click and show image should do the trick
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.Oscar Wilde
LzH.stOry
Profile Joined March 2011
United States35 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-30 18:29:44
May 30 2011 18:29 GMT
#825
[image loading]
soulesports.net SouLGoddess. 166
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
May 30 2011 18:52 GMT
#826
On May 31 2011 03:29 goddess wrote:
[image loading]


Maybe a non GIf version? hard to read when the slides change so often
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Magic_Mike
Profile Joined May 2010
United States542 Posts
May 31 2011 01:38 GMT
#827
every single match I played today had bm with one exception. That guy was actually very nice. One guy DT rushed me, and I didn't scout, he did a lot of damage but I eventually stabilized. The problem was he kept only making DTs and I had a ton of spores and spines that kept eating them up so all i did was make an overseer and a billion or so zerglings and rally them to his base. He goes on to tell me that I should uninstall the game cause I'm horrible. He tells me over and over how I'm trash, worthless, should kill myself and how hell kill my whole family. Awesome. Next game was against zerg. He was pretty good. He went mass roach/infestor and I was Hydra/ling with a ton of spine crawlers and eventually broodlords. When the final engagement came, and he killed my army, he instantly, within seconds of beating my army says, your a joke. Leave now. Wow. Already reaching for the F10 key, he kind of pissed me off. So I said No I don't think I will. I tried in general to stay away from this thread because I find BM so immature. The amount of BM on ladder is ridiculous. It makes it way less fun to play. It's tiring how everyone is such jerks.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
May 31 2011 04:08 GMT
#828
On May 31 2011 10:38 Magic_Mike wrote:
every single match I played today had bm with one exception. That guy was actually very nice. One guy DT rushed me, and I didn't scout, he did a lot of damage but I eventually stabilized. The problem was he kept only making DTs and I had a ton of spores and spines that kept eating them up so all i did was make an overseer and a billion or so zerglings and rally them to his base. He goes on to tell me that I should uninstall the game cause I'm horrible. He tells me over and over how I'm trash, worthless, should kill myself and how hell kill my whole family. Awesome. Next game was against zerg. He was pretty good. He went mass roach/infestor and I was Hydra/ling with a ton of spine crawlers and eventually broodlords. When the final engagement came, and he killed my army, he instantly, within seconds of beating my army says, your a joke. Leave now. Wow. Already reaching for the F10 key, he kind of pissed me off. So I said No I don't think I will. I tried in general to stay away from this thread because I find BM so immature. The amount of BM on ladder is ridiculous. It makes it way less fun to play. It's tiring how everyone is such jerks.


IDK I dont mind bm. BM means I'm getting better and doing well. Also very very funny from the outside sometimes. I mean I've seen some BM where somebody just types nonsensical sentences and you cant help but laugh at them
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Hauntedmacintosh
Profile Joined September 2010
9 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 08:42:26
May 31 2011 18:14 GMT
#829
[image loading]

after his failed cannon rush into turbo late 4gate that i held at my expo
Zeppelin535
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada262 Posts
May 31 2011 20:25 GMT
#830
[image loading]

I won using a fairly standard 3 Gate Robo off 1 base, no cheese involved, both top 8 Diamond players.
Bones (P) | @BonesSC2 | twitch.tv/Bones535
Macabre
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1262 Posts
May 31 2011 22:47 GMT
#831
[image loading]

I started the game with GL

his only response was K. He proceeded to 9 pool me I held it off, so no gas before his hatch and just baned em ~_~
Those who know how to think need no teachers. Tasteless - I think I'll take my shirt off and let my muscles do the casting
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 01 2011 01:18 GMT
#832
Hauntedmacintosh cheesing someone and then going 4 gate is one basing.

Please post actual BM.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Skank
Profile Joined October 2010
United States329 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 02:07:30
June 01 2011 02:06 GMT
#833
I like to play macro games as Terran, which confuses nearly every BM person out there.

"Terran is so op, its fucking retarded"

"w/e dude gg was fun"

"yeah wp
fucking hate marauders"

"get a few more charge zealots and forcefield"

"kk thnx"

Lol their heart says BM, and their mind says they just got outplayed. It causes strange dialogues sometimes. Its cute how many of them admit to "gg wp" after a bit.
"To be honest, to play protoss is ridiculously simple" -NesTea
iokke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1179 Posts
June 01 2011 03:11 GMT
#834
Is it wrong that this thread really makes me wanna play sc2?
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down. rerereredit.. I never get it right the 1st time
Sight-
Profile Joined January 2011
184 Posts
June 01 2011 03:24 GMT
#835
Getting BMed when you win is hilarious, but getting BMed when you lose really sucks. I can't explain why really, but it's like...you just lost...and now someones being a dick about it for no reason...I really despise it.
iokke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1179 Posts
June 01 2011 03:30 GMT
#836
On June 01 2011 12:24 Sight- wrote:
Getting BMed when you win is hilarious, but getting BMed when you lose really sucks. I can't explain why really, but it's like...you just lost...and now someones being a dick about it for no reason...I really despise it.


yeah this, it adds something to the win when u realize u just beat a crybaby/a-hole
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down. rerereredit.. I never get it right the 1st time
Hauntedmacintosh
Profile Joined September 2010
9 Posts
June 01 2011 08:41 GMT
#837
Probe1: sorry should have clarified, HE failed to cannon rush me then 4-gated after i expanded. editing original for clarity
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
June 01 2011 09:14 GMT
#838
A ZvZ (gold league, mind you) after my opponent tries to spine crawler rush me (does that EVER work?) AND build spines in his base. Needless to say I had about 30 zerglings to his, well, nothing.

Opponent: build more zerglings noob
Me: Probably why you don't invest in static defenses AND SC rush me?
Opponent: what the fuck ever / no strategy
Me: Actually I was going for burrow roaches -_-
Opponent: yeah I could fucking tell
Me: dude, watch the replay
Opponent ignores me

I mean, I had a roach warren up at like, 21. So whatevs. >.>
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
Ruscour
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
5233 Posts
June 01 2011 09:25 GMT
#839
Fiddling around with Zerg, didn't scout (I'm terrible), my ramp was blocked by cannons.

Proxy hatch time!

After I sent my lings at him from within his base, he found my proxy hatch and called me a "cheesing noob fag". Coming from someone who cannon rushed me.

Funny stuff indeed ^^ Thanks to CatZ for the proxy hatch idea, owns cannons hard :D
kor0na
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden28 Posts
June 01 2011 09:32 GMT
#840
I went 3-rax supply drop allin versus a zerg, which he didn't really like:
[image loading]

And then the unlikely happens: I get the same guy AGAIN when queuing :D He proceeds to fumble and loose his scouting overlord at 4 minutes and then ragequits

[image loading]
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft285
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft487
PiGStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 205
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 72
Hyuk 51
Stork 41
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox779
C9.Mang0323
Westballz27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor625
Other Games
summit1g9678
Coldzera 806
JimRising 606
Sick118
ViBE76
ArmadaUGS38
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota240
League of Legends
• Lourlo1081
• Stunt305
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 53m
Online Event
6h 53m
FEL
11h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.