• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7495 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 40

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 405 Next
RaFeStaR
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States161 Posts
May 24 2011 13:52 GMT
#781
I like zilea complaining about balance when he made money of the most imbalanced game of all time running the most imbalanced comp in said game.
svefnleysi
Profile Joined March 2011
Iceland623 Posts
May 24 2011 13:52 GMT
#782
On May 23 2011 17:31 NrG.NeverExpo wrote:
Here's a great one I just got from Ladder. I believe the kid was german due to his use of the word "victim" as an insult. I believe in german the word opfer can translate to retard and victim, so that's why im drawing this conclusion. But yea, he was complaining at the start about 1 base allins on the US server, so I wanted to piss him off a bit

[image loading]

[image loading]

After I told him this was going on tl.net, he told me the video he made with raping my mothers mouth also will be on TL.net sometime tonight, so keep your eyes open for that :D

After the game I got some lovely pms from him stating I was a "victim", in which I tried to correct him. The final words out of his mouth to me were "Go rape your mom, retarded pig nigger". I will miss that young lad :D

hope you enjoyed, i sure did.

Did you report him? This is probably ban-worthy level of harassment. Especially if he's been reported before.
pieman819
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia457 Posts
May 24 2011 13:53 GMT
#783
On May 24 2011 22:49 svefnleysi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2011 17:13 Wubbles wrote:
Was laddering and I rolled a ZvT on Delta Quadrant. Was expecting to lose cause well..Delta. So I decided to just half ass some roach build and rage ensued.

00:32 [All] NighT: gg glhf
00:39 [All] Wubbles: glhf
07:01 [All] NighT: what kind of a horrible palyer
07:05 [All] NighT: goes roach ling all in
07:10 [All] NighT: vs terran
07:34 [All] NighT: i would normally leave
07:38 [All] NighT: but your so bad
07:43 [All] NighT: i could probably still win
07:49 [All] Wubbles: lol k
08:35 [All] NighT: oh wow HE CONTINUED IT
08:39 [All] NighT: LOLOLOLOL
08:42 [All] Wubbles: what kind of horrible player doesnt raise his repot
08:44 [All] Wubbles: dept
08:45 [All] NighT: actually,
08:49 [All] NighT: the worst palyer
08:52 [All] NighT: i have ever played
08:55 [All] NighT: on this game
08:57 [All] NighT: and that
08:59 [All] Wubbles: thats why you lost
09:00 [All] Wubbles: chobo
09:02 [All] NighT: is ridiculously
09:07 [All] NighT: hard to achieve
09:12 [All] NighT: you are honestly
09:19 [All] NighT: the worst palyer ever,...wow..
09:20 [All] Wubbles: you lost to a zerg on delta quadrant
09:24 [All] Wubbles: how does that make you feel
09:37 [All] NighT: i dont even know how to desribe
09:40 [All] NighT: how bad you are
09:53 [All] Wubbles: k


He barely held off my first wave, and then I made a round of drones and decided to go for round 2...and this time he kept his depot lowered? so I ran my speedlings in and didn't end well for him. After the game he messages me raging some more which I found hilarious

Replay: http://drop.sc/11081


Why is Delta bad for Zergs in ZvT?

you pretty much build your nat in seige range of theirs.
Hi
DnameIN
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland146 Posts
May 24 2011 13:58 GMT
#784
On May 24 2011 22:45 mr_tolkien wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 22:41 chrisolo wrote:
On May 24 2011 22:38 mr_tolkien wrote:
Just got :
« i gadaj tu o imbie )»

Can somebody translate ?


And talk here about imba

It is polish.

Thx.

Whole chat log :
Show nested quote +
00:00:05 - Divereth to ALL: glgl
00:00:09 - aAaTolki to ALL: hi gl hf

00:13:58 - Divereth to ALL: i gadaj tu o imbie )
00:14:01 - Divereth to ALL: gg

I don't get his message oO


It is hard to translate. Something like "it is obviously imba" (so, we don't even need to talk about it).

Not really BM, unless you play zerg;P
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
May 24 2011 15:52 GMT
#785
On May 24 2011 22:58 DnameIN wrote:
It is hard to translate. Something like "it is obviously imba" (so, we don't even need to talk about it).

Not really BM, unless you play zerg;P

I'm Z, he was Toss ^^
The legend of Darien lives on
thebigdonkey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States354 Posts
May 24 2011 16:41 GMT
#786
On May 24 2011 22:52 RaFeStaR wrote:
I like zilea complaining about balance when he made money of the most imbalanced game of all time running the most imbalanced comp in said game.


He sounds like a gigantic tool. It's mildly tempting to grind ladder up just on the off chance that I'd get to play him and beat him.
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 01:38:21
May 25 2011 01:27 GMT
#787
nm
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
May 25 2011 02:02 GMT
#788
Just happened on Tal'Darim PvP: I decided to pull an Artosis and do a 3 gate stalker to make sure of no proxy pylons into an aggressive 4 gate since its a wide ramp. I was able to proxy 2 pylons without contest so I decided the attack would work. I get to his base and he has 3 gates, 2 zealots a sentry a stalker and a templar archives the following is the ingame chat:

00:00:08 - LGMGlekio to ALL: gggl
00:00:11 - ZeromuS to ALL: glhf

00:00:25 - ZeromuS to ALL: already was afkl
00:00:28 - LGMGlekio to ALL: ?
00:00:31 - ZeromuS to ALL: for first 10 seconds lol
00:00:33 - LGMGlekio to ALL: xD

00:00:42 - ZeromuS to ALL: if i was idra id gg right now

00:00:52 - LGMGlekio to ALL: i sucks PVP
00:00:52 - LGMGlekio to ALL: xD
00:00:56 - ZeromuS to ALL: me too lol

00:01:40 - LGMGlekio to ALL: 10 seconds is nothing

00:05:07 - LGMGlekio to ALL: why
00:05:08 - LGMGlekio to ALL: ¬¬

00:05:41 - LGMGlekio to ALL: i want
00:05:45 - LGMGlekio to ALL: to do some thign special
00:05:49 - LGMGlekio to ALL: but all the tooss
00:05:50 - LGMGlekio to ALL: noobs..
00:05:51 - ZeromuS to ALL: its tal darim sorry
00:05:52 - LGMGlekio to ALL: 4 gates,,,
00:05:54 - LGMGlekio to ALL: LOL

00:05:59 - LGMGlekio to ALL: and all the toss say that
00:06:00 - LGMGlekio to ALL: sryy
00:06:01 - LGMGlekio to ALL: srry
00:06:02 - LGMGlekio to ALL: aff

00:06:16 - LGMGlekio to ALL: enjoy ur 0% win ratio vs 3 robo
00:06:17 - LGMGlekio to ALL: idiot


Yes I will enjoy playing against 3 robo builds and losing to them
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
SuitGuy
Profile Joined March 2011
United States186 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 02:48:22
May 25 2011 02:48 GMT
#789
On May 24 2011 12:14 Lutto wrote:
Rofl at zilea, such a bad mannerd pro wow player, or could i really say pro wow player? playing TSG and winning blizzcon is not really pro gaming so just BM ; - )


i played him like a week ago. begged me to let him win a zvz. he proceeded to 1 base muta. he obviously loses cause he's bad. then proceeds to let me know how google pays him to play starcraft 2. rofl rofl rofl. kid is such a clown.
Suitin' it up 24/7
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
May 25 2011 02:54 GMT
#790
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 24 2011 22:52 svefnleysi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 17:31 NrG.NeverExpo wrote:
Here's a great one I just got from Ladder. I believe the kid was german due to his use of the word "victim" as an insult. I believe in german the word opfer can translate to retard and victim, so that's why im drawing this conclusion. But yea, he was complaining at the start about 1 base allins on the US server, so I wanted to piss him off a bit

[image loading]

[image loading]

After I told him this was going on tl.net, he told me the video he made with raping my mothers mouth also will be on TL.net sometime tonight, so keep your eyes open for that :D

After the game I got some lovely pms from him stating I was a "victim", in which I tried to correct him. The final words out of his mouth to me were "Go rape your mom, retarded pig nigger". I will miss that young lad :D

hope you enjoyed, i sure did.

Did you report him? This is probably ban-worthy level of harassment. Especially if he's been reported before.


That's some pretty messed up stuff to have someone say to you, especially not some insane comedian personal friend or something while there drunk I hope you reported him and if Blizz wouldn't ban for this nasty shit I don't think they have there priorities straight.
acrimoneyius
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States983 Posts
May 25 2011 07:45 GMT
#791
The game starts out with me lagging a little bit, he types all these crazy messages and I see them abruptly once the lag settles. I decide before the game starts that I want to try a blue flame helion opening (fairly common in TvT) The second image is me scouting his proxy barracks, which triggers non stop helion production from me. The third image is...self-explanatory.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Audle
Profile Joined January 2011
New Zealand40 Posts
May 25 2011 07:53 GMT
#792
Closed the chat so can't screenshot it. But I got this after a ZvZ I played earlier against Ripgut.

"who goes all roaches? in 400+ games ive never seen such nubry.. i actually backed off in the beginning cause i wasnt going to cheese you. I couldnt taken out half your shit. Then you turn around and cheese me with 60 roaches. youre a noob"

His cheese consisted of a 10 pool and 8 lings getting to my base a little before my own lings popped.

He followed this up by getting a roach warren, lair, then eventually hydra's before expanding around 10 minutes into the game (this is meant to be at the platnum level >.<). The end fight. 10 roaches, 20 hydra's vs 54 roaches.

I should have pushed sooner. Could have saved myself some time.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
May 25 2011 10:37 GMT
#793
On May 25 2011 16:45 acrimoneyius wrote:
The game starts out with me lagging a little bit, he types all these crazy messages and I see them abruptly once the lag settles. I decide before the game starts that I want to try a blue flame helion opening (fairly common in TvT) The second image is me scouting his proxy barracks, which triggers non stop helion production from me. The third image is...self-explanatory.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


A classic example of pre-bm. He was very bold to assume he might rage at the end of the game so he got it all out at the beginning. Very clever.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
May 25 2011 10:44 GMT
#794
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 25 2011 16:45 acrimoneyius wrote:
The game starts out with me lagging a little bit, he types all these crazy messages and I see them abruptly once the lag settles. I decide before the game starts that I want to try a blue flame helion opening (fairly common in TvT) The second image is me scouting his proxy barracks, which triggers non stop helion production from me. The third image is...self-explanatory.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Wow that is very mean stuff to be throwing out at someone because of blue flame, I'm glad I don't ladder 1v1 as much as I used to if this is common at all, I really hope you reported him that's plain evil stuff to say.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
May 25 2011 10:47 GMT
#795
On May 24 2011 22:53 pieman819 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2011 22:49 svefnleysi wrote:
On May 22 2011 17:13 Wubbles wrote:
Was laddering and I rolled a ZvT on Delta Quadrant. Was expecting to lose cause well..Delta. So I decided to just half ass some roach build and rage ensued.

00:32 [All] NighT: gg glhf
00:39 [All] Wubbles: glhf
07:01 [All] NighT: what kind of a horrible palyer
07:05 [All] NighT: goes roach ling all in
07:10 [All] NighT: vs terran
07:34 [All] NighT: i would normally leave
07:38 [All] NighT: but your so bad
07:43 [All] NighT: i could probably still win
07:49 [All] Wubbles: lol k
08:35 [All] NighT: oh wow HE CONTINUED IT
08:39 [All] NighT: LOLOLOLOL
08:42 [All] Wubbles: what kind of horrible player doesnt raise his repot
08:44 [All] Wubbles: dept
08:45 [All] NighT: actually,
08:49 [All] NighT: the worst palyer
08:52 [All] NighT: i have ever played
08:55 [All] NighT: on this game
08:57 [All] NighT: and that
08:59 [All] Wubbles: thats why you lost
09:00 [All] Wubbles: chobo
09:02 [All] NighT: is ridiculously
09:07 [All] NighT: hard to achieve
09:12 [All] NighT: you are honestly
09:19 [All] NighT: the worst palyer ever,...wow..
09:20 [All] Wubbles: you lost to a zerg on delta quadrant
09:24 [All] Wubbles: how does that make you feel
09:37 [All] NighT: i dont even know how to desribe
09:40 [All] NighT: how bad you are
09:53 [All] Wubbles: k


He barely held off my first wave, and then I made a round of drones and decided to go for round 2...and this time he kept his depot lowered? so I ran my speedlings in and didn't end well for him. After the game he messages me raging some more which I found hilarious

Replay: http://drop.sc/11081


Why is Delta bad for Zergs in ZvT?

you pretty much build your nat in seige range of theirs.


Every barracks is a proxy barracks :D!
babishh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada965 Posts
May 25 2011 10:57 GMT
#796
On May 25 2011 19:44 RaLakedaimon wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 25 2011 16:45 acrimoneyius wrote:
The game starts out with me lagging a little bit, he types all these crazy messages and I see them abruptly once the lag settles. I decide before the game starts that I want to try a blue flame helion opening (fairly common in TvT) The second image is me scouting his proxy barracks, which triggers non stop helion production from me. The third image is...self-explanatory.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Wow that is very mean stuff to be throwing out at someone because of blue flame, I'm glad I don't ladder 1v1 as much as I used to if this is common at all, I really hope you reported him that's plain evil stuff to say.


he got those messages even before blue hellions :D it was at the beginning of the game
twitch.tv/babishh
dukem
Profile Joined January 2011
Norway189 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 11:19:40
May 25 2011 11:18 GMT
#797
[image loading]

Thats him, even though he won the game :D
"Flash just accidentally killed grubby lol" - MangoMountain
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-25 17:04:48
May 25 2011 17:00 GMT
#798
ZvT, went 1 gas infestor into hive on 3 bases (Dimaga build) for very quick 3/3 ultras, into 4 bases BLs, against marine/tank with bad upgrades, and finish to kill him with 200 3/3 cracklings :
«00:16:50 - Biszy to ALL: Riddicoulos
00:19:40 - Biszy to ALL: Riddiculous noob race
00:19:46 - Biszy to ALL: u win with fucking 0 skill»
The legend of Darien lives on
WeiSe
Profile Joined June 2004
United States7 Posts
May 25 2011 17:46 GMT
#799
More Zilea rage.

[image loading]

He proceeded with the usual talk after game: I'm salaried, I made 75k, google me. Quite pathetic as it seems he does this everytime he loses a game. I think he needs help.
omgCRAZY
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada551 Posts
May 26 2011 06:55 GMT
#800
I just got some funny BM.

[image loading]

[image loading]

So it's a PvZ on Delta Quadrant. I open 3 gate expand into 3 gate robo colossus. He goes into a 2 base 7 Roach Rush with mass speedling reinforcing. I stop his attack and proceed to build up a half decent army and push with 1 colossi and 2 immortal seeing that he is just starting his lair.

I checked the replay. He never knew I had taken my expansion with the destructible rocks instead of the one outside of my ramp so he thought I did a 1 base all in.

I love people who do hyper aggressive builds that fail and they rage after they lose.
THIS NEEDS FACE!
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech128
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2093
Shuttle 991
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 63
Bale 40
Noble 38
Hm[arnc] 23
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1131
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor595
Other Games
summit1g8426
JimRising 653
C9.Mang0314
PiGStarcraft307
Mew2King208
ArmadaUGS54
ViBE48
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• Response 14
• Letter145
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Lourlo1078
• Rush777
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 26m
OSC
17h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.