• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:22
CEST 19:22
KST 02:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8599 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 44

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 405 Next
noezke
Profile Joined September 2010
England514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-04 21:54:05
June 04 2011 21:52 GMT
#861
thread of huge lolz xd
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Farkinator
Profile Joined August 2010
United States283 Posts
June 05 2011 20:04 GMT
#862
Crazy dude here, I didn't even provoke him... kinda injuring. The bm started right off the bat while he 4gated me.

00:00:06 - EchOes to ALL: glhf

00:00:18 - RuSkizoid to ALL: fagit virus

00:00:23 - EchOes to ALL: wat

00:00:42 - EchOes to ALL: you got a virus? thats too bad

00:00:49 - RuSkizoid to ALL: nah ur are the virus

00:00:55 - EchOes to ALL: <3
00:00:56 - RuSkizoid to ALL: dirty zerg

00:01:52 - RuSkizoid to ALL: ill prove to u how wack u are this game

00:02:00 - EchOes to ALL: by 4gating?

00:02:29 - RuSkizoid to ALL: haha ur rushingpussy

00:02:35 - EchOes to ALL: ?_?

00:03:08 - RuSkizoid to ALL: pussy zerg

00:03:57 - RuSkizoid to ALL: ur a fagit

00:04:03 - EchOes to ALL: k

00:04:26 - RuSkizoid to ALL: [pussy

00:04:45 - RuSkizoid to ALL: watch this
00:04:47 - RuSkizoid to ALL: prove is comign

00:05:00 - RuSkizoid to ALL: run to ur crawlrs

00:05:15 - RuSkizoid to ALL: hahah told u
00:05:17 - RuSkizoid to ALL: opints
00:05:20 - RuSkizoid to ALL: proven
00:05:21 - RuSkizoid to ALL: gg fagit
00:05:24 - RuSkizoid to ALL: anotehr save
00:05:24 - EchOes to ALL: lol
00:05:27 - RuSkizoid to ALL: got my collection

00:05:32 - RuSkizoid to ALL: ur dirty freak

00:05:40 - RuSkizoid to ALL: fagit

00:05:57 - RuSkizoid to ALL: i told u ur a fag
00:06:01 - RuSkizoid to ALL: and now i got proog
00:06:03 - RuSkizoid to ALL: proof

00:06:21 - RuSkizoid to ALL: run bich run

00:06:54 - RuSkizoid to ALL: run to ur cralwes
00:06:55 - RuSkizoid to ALL: u freak

00:07:07 - RuSkizoid to ALL: hahah fagit

00:07:39 - RuSkizoid to ALL: gg dicles freak
00:07:41 - RuSkizoid to ALL: one day
00:07:44 - RuSkizoid to ALL: ull grow balls
00:07:46 - RuSkizoid to ALL: for now

00:07:53 - RuSkizoid to ALL: ur a video of zeg pusy collection

Most of this shit I don't even know what it means. It's really confusing sometimes :D
Get some bases, smash some faces.
mrfixij
Profile Joined July 2010
United States18 Posts
June 05 2011 20:18 GMT
#863
Lots of /dancing at MLG, makes it very hilarious.
Random: because lets face it: I suck as all three races
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 05 2011 22:03 GMT
#864
The whole game he told me I was trash and I couldn't beat him.
[image loading]

He never got out an observer so I just killed his base while burrowing whenever his mass voids started to build a charge on my roaches.

QQ ensues.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
ak1knight
Profile Joined April 2010
United States313 Posts
June 07 2011 02:09 GMT
#865
Decided to 4-gate some terran's fast CC and got this:

[image loading]

The funniest part is that I had more probes than him XD (gold league btw)
w00t
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 07 2011 10:35 GMT
#866
If you want bm, try team monobattles.
Me: Warp prism!
Allies and opponents alike: !@#$ YOU.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
cheesemaster
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1975 Posts
June 07 2011 10:39 GMT
#867
My favourite BM is when idra left the game after having pretty much Won against MMA, it was idra's ultimate BM statement, hes so bad mannered he will leave games that he won thats how much he doesnt care!

lol, i guess it could be considered good mannered in a way to leave games you won too
Slayers_MMA The terran who beats terrans
FlaminGinjaNinja
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom879 Posts
June 07 2011 10:48 GMT
#868
On June 07 2011 19:35 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:
If you want bm, try team monobattles.
Me: Warp prism!
Allies and opponents alike: !@#$ YOU.


Hahahaha! Mass cannons powered by warp prisms :D

That would actually work really well.... You can gas dump to allies!

Warp Prism!
Roaches!
MOTHERF**KING CARRIERS!
GinjaNinja.661 EU I'd like to thank my sh*t keyyboard for always messing up my 'Y's
goiflin
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada1218 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 11:11:53
June 07 2011 11:09 GMT
#869
I have oh so many moments, I'll upload a couple screenshots. I was playing as zerg, doing a standard 14 gas/14 pool/20 hatchery versus a protoss, and I spied that the fellow hadn't walled in. I decided to abandon my expansion plans, and instead, attempt to do some damage instead. I waltz into his base with lings, and proceed to ruin things, and at the end of the game, I get this;

[image loading]

In another game, ZvT, my opponent opens with a bunker rush even though I'm going 14 gas/14 pool. He puts three bunkers down at my natural, which is mildly annoying, but I handle it with ample doses of banelings. Eventually, the game leads to me and him building pretty standard ZvT units (lings/blings/mutas versus tank/marine), I pick apart his base a little with harassment (not too much, though), and at the end of the game, I get this;

[image loading]

And in a game of PvP of the highest caliber, me and my opponent both open 3gate robo (but nobody builds immortals), and I expand before I build my robo. He scouts it, starts to pressure, but I hold it and start pounding his base. He leaves with this message, which I don't really think was him BM'ing, but rather, him being silly;

[image loading]

And last but not least, and also in the vein of not really BM, but funny anyway screenshots, I had a standard ZvZ (10 gas/9 gas cancel into killing his base with drones), and I got this message before my opponent left, which tells a tragic tale of an opponent who had probably been cheesed all day long. We've all been there.

[image loading]
Immutant
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore201 Posts
June 07 2011 16:36 GMT
#870
[image loading]

I didn't feel so well at the start and had to go puke in the bathroom. Then I scouted him putting down 3 barracks without gas so I did the same. Surprise surprise mass marines started streaming to my base but I had a bunker in place by that time. He still continued to mass marines outside my natural while I threw down tech lab and got stim and another OC. Then I went out to kill his army at the natural when stim completed. I proceeded to drop all over him, and got those messages.

After he raged quitted, he pmed me and called me an all in terran... before ignoring me.
Lezt
Profile Joined August 2010
United States115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 23:03:10
June 07 2011 23:02 GMT
#871
just face that Zilea dude who has been posted on here quite a lot, I honestly didn't even recognize his name till after the game when he was messaging me. I would upload screenshots from in game but I am noob with TL's image uploader so I will just do chat -.- (plus his bm was well distributed throughout the game)

[image loading]
here was the in-game chat which basically started with him being angry at close pos and then juat continuing for the rest of the game. parting remark by him was just a "rofl" b4 he left which got cut off in the screenshot
[image loading]
after the game he challenged me to a showmatch. tbh I was a little disappointed that he did not reference the fact that he gets payed or w/e
Wars begin when you will, but they do not end when you please - Niccolo Machiavelli
randommuch
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States370 Posts
June 07 2011 23:10 GMT
#872
[image loading]

After doing Geiko's 3 rax build =)
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:29
Wrongspeedy
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1655 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-07 23:20:46
June 07 2011 23:20 GMT
#873
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 30 2011 03:38 mrchhre wrote:
[image loading]

so I'M the zerg player, and HE plays protoss. so... i can't really figure out where to start unraveling his little sign off line.

he (fails?)fakes a cannon rush and tries to two base carrier me by dancing his 4 carriers over the pit in the middle of xel naga caverns. hydras lol all over him and this is how he signs off. this is what high plat looks like apparently.

Lol that was me. Yeah pretty sure I was just frustrated. Yeah I'm guessing I tried to stop you from doing an FE and fucked it up. Which put me behind, I dunno, sometimes when I get behind I like to mass carriers lolz, bad idea. I've been much more BM before though... At least there I speak the truth (I think I was even joking). How is that different than Idra actually doing that to players or saying "All Protoss players in NA are crap" while being on a Skype call with Incontrol and Tyler. I was frustrated and I still managed to keep it mostly to myself and say GG. And I always know its my fault when I lose, but that doesn't prevent frustration. Glad this is the BM from me that makes it on here. I've said much more foolish things and got away with it apparently.
It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied.- John Stuart Mill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 08 2011 01:32 GMT
#874
On June 07 2011 19:48 FlaminGinjaNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2011 19:35 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:
If you want bm, try team monobattles.
Me: Warp prism!
Allies and opponents alike: !@#$ YOU.


Hahahaha! Mass cannons powered by warp prisms :D

That would actually work really well.... You can gas dump to allies!

Warp Prism!
Roaches!
MOTHERF**KING CARRIERS!

That was my intention :D :D
However, warp prism mothership zealot...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
June 08 2011 03:17 GMT
#875
Just had this happen like 5 minutes ago, we were chatting about team games before hand and he seemed really nice until the end I got confused I misread it at first but after he left I hit f11 and was dissapointed since he seemed nice at first. I figured maybe he mistook my wp as bm but he would have known it wasn't by how we chatted and also I said wp basically as his "fucking fag" comment came raining down lol. Wish people were nicer that was my first ladder game in like 2 months.
[image loading]
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 08 2011 04:01 GMT
#876
I'm having trouble breaking through the terrible english to see the awesome bm. fucking fag is so blaise

우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
UisTehSux
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States693 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-08 06:55:58
June 08 2011 06:53 GMT
#877
I throw out the GLHF and he stays silent. After a humiliating rape which included me forgetting to get stim until the 9 min mark, this ensues.

[image loading]

gg bro, gg.

Your tears will provide me sustenance for the battles to come.
I underestimated that boy. No... it was not the boy I underestimated, it was the Triforce of Courage.
Kingsp4de20
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
United States716 Posts
June 08 2011 07:24 GMT
#878
On April 21 2011 18:50 Phlaim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2011 18:41 aderum wrote:
On April 21 2011 11:41 Locustrockz wrote:
[image loading]

He mad mistakes during the game so after i chat him to try and help him out a little bit and this is what i get:

[image loading]


wow, why do you post your own BM?


This thread started off so awesome, but now all that people post is bad bm, or bm made by themselves. Wasn't this thread supposed to be dedicated to bm that sticks out?


Agreed, there are a few funny posts but now it seems people are going out of there way to provoke their opponent. In reality they are the douche bags...
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
June 08 2011 09:02 GMT
#879
I started playing Starcraft about two months ago (not regularly as I don't have internet at my res, so I only play on the weekends from my boyfriend's house) and I got cannon rushed for the first time. However I didn't realize it was happening as my scouting scv missed the 'scouting' probe and being a noob, I didn't think to check near the ramp. I just assumed I wasn't being scouted. However when I went to build a supply depot for vision I discovered three pylons and several cannons building. I gg'd instantly as I could see several probes behind the cannons, waiting to move forward and build more cannons. I showed my boyfriend the replay and he tried to explain what I could do in such a situation and the importance of scouting your base, esp vs protoss etc. He decided to demonstrate and played a custom game (he is high diamond) where he cannon rushed another Toss. However the other failed to hold it off and started spouting obscenities:
'Fuckin noob! the only way you can win is to cannon rush' etc
Afterwards the other guy pm'd with a continuation saying that my boyfriend could never win in a straight up game and constantly challenged him to a rematch. Checking his profile, he was a masters player! Matthew evetually blocked him, saying he had nothing to prove and that if he was so pro, why could he not hold off a cannon rush?
행운을 빌어요 재미
Rannasha
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2398 Posts
June 08 2011 09:07 GMT
#880
I play a TvZ (poorly, of course, but so did the Z). During the game, he attacks me twice, I attack him twice and do one drop (so 3 attacks total). During a slower moment after his last attack, he suddenly spouts

"Must be boring to turtle like that"

Since both players were equally aggressive I was confused for a bit and then decided to just go and kill him.
Such flammable little insects!
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1145
SteadfastSC819
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 561
IndyStarCraft 236
Rex135
EnkiAlexander 79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 819
IndyStarCraft 236
ProTech146
Rex 131
BRAT_OK 51
UpATreeSC 35
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40725
Shuttle 788
Mini 390
Larva 360
Rush 351
Dewaltoss 108
Hyuk 85
firebathero 82
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 28
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1727
Counter-Strike
fl0m1480
Fnx 790
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1263
Other Games
FrodaN1317
hiko1240
Beastyqt392
DeMusliM246
XBOCT215
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe122
XaKoH 109
C9.Mang0104
QueenE82
Mew2King69
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH306
• StrangeGG 44
• poizon28 37
• Hinosc 18
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3910
Other Games
• imaqtpie466
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 38m
Online Event
17h 38m
FEL
22h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.