• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9943 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 46

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 405 Next
FatkiddsLag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States413 Posts
June 09 2011 03:46 GMT
#901
On June 09 2011 09:17 Sinborn wrote:
I lose a game to some 1base banshees. That's fine. I pushed, saw it and didn't react. I thought it was funny so I called it silly and gg'd. This is the aftermath.

BraiNSueY: silly but effective..... gg scrub
BraiNSueY has reconnected.
You: scrub k
umad
BraiNSueY: why would i be mad?
i could care less either way
You: You obviously do
since you had to get aggressive there
BraiNSueY: carry on noob..... be original supernerd
You: Irony. Applies to you as well
BraiNSueY: umad and gl hf sheep shit
You: Haha ll
kk bro
BraiNSueY: follow the herd little noobie
its ok...
.
You: post this on tl dude
See who is madder
BraiNSueY: another true mark of a super nerd..
.
good luck with that and life in general
ttfn
You: <3
The player is ignoring you.

Not sure how I got him to ignore me. Not sure at all. (Btw guys, manner is mind control.)


you sound like a little bitch in that above conversation.
Slakter
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden1947 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-09 14:50:44
June 09 2011 14:48 GMT
#902
[image loading]
This is actually in Master league. Not some bronze-guy.
Protoss, can't live with em', can't kill em'.
Toxi78
Profile Joined May 2010
966 Posts
June 09 2011 14:52 GMT
#903
On June 09 2011 09:17 Sinborn wrote:
I lose a game to some 1base banshees. That's fine. I pushed, saw it and didn't react. I thought it was funny so I called it silly and gg'd. This is the aftermath.

BraiNSueY: silly but effective..... gg scrub
BraiNSueY has reconnected.
You: scrub k
umad
BraiNSueY: why would i be mad?
i could care less either way
You: You obviously do
since you had to get aggressive there
BraiNSueY: carry on noob..... be original supernerd
You: Irony. Applies to you as well
BraiNSueY: umad and gl hf sheep shit
You: Haha ll
kk bro
BraiNSueY: follow the herd little noobie
its ok...
.
You: post this on tl dude
See who is madder
BraiNSueY: another true mark of a super nerd..
.
good luck with that and life in general
ttfn
You: <3
The player is ignoring you.

Not sure how I got him to ignore me. Not sure at all. (Btw guys, manner is mind control.)


you look like a very annoying person. also people who bring up "teamliquid" as a conversation winning argument are mostly idiots, even more when they post it here afterwards.
Scriptix
Profile Joined December 2010
United States145 Posts
June 09 2011 15:01 GMT
#904
On June 03 2011 04:33 Zeppelin535 wrote:
[image loading]





This guy seemed pretty angry, not too sure yet.
Vulcano
Profile Joined June 2011
United States147 Posts
June 09 2011 15:18 GMT
#905
On June 10 2011 00:01 Scriptix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 04:33 Zeppelin535 wrote:
[image loading]





This guy seemed pretty angry, not too sure yet.


What the eff did you do to this guy? you really know you've raged someone to no end when they type their whole schpeel into one line. i vote for this as being best rager so far. (also , notice the cool composure in the face of the BM being thrown around) thats epic win .
someone set up us the bomb
Pochtli
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland690 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-09 17:28:47
June 09 2011 17:20 GMT
#906
I approve of people GGing twice, not leaving the game and 10 minutes later blame you for maphacking and then leave the game.

[image loading]

Also not as juicy, but nice being lucker nevertheless:

[image loading]
ㅈㅈ
Boony
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia87 Posts
June 10 2011 09:27 GMT
#907
BigBear: all the diamond protoss are cheesers or just nubs
BigBear has reconnected.
BigBear: they only mass one unit
I played this guy maslem, he massed stalkers and thats pretty op
becuz I was using roach and he mass stalker and roach counters stalker so protoss is op
protoss is a scrub
race
You: LOL
"protoss is a scrub race"
The player is ignoring you.
stevarius
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1394 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 00:47:17
June 11 2011 00:21 GMT
#908
This guy seems to have a ton of pent up rage and doesn't know what cheese is. I did a rax > 2 factory build complete with blue flame helions and just ran by like 3 spines and torched his ENTIRE econ. The "nice econ" comment was to let him know how many drones he had(none).

[image loading]

He reported me for sexual harassment. I lol'd. His confusing use of the term cheese and his misguided hate to TL really confused the fuck out of me.


Edit: He's being mean again:
[image loading]
Again, I can't help but reiterate that I didn't cheese.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Kater
Profile Joined April 2011
72 Posts
June 11 2011 00:30 GMT
#909
Issit only me or does the half of people here response in a equally pathetic way as their opponent?

Phenny
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1435 Posts
June 11 2011 00:38 GMT
#910
On June 11 2011 09:30 Kater wrote:
Issit only me or does the half of people here response in a equally pathetic way as their opponent?



Sadly no, so many people dont seem to be able to realise that their retaliation makes them look just as stupid as well.
stevarius
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1394 Posts
June 11 2011 00:48 GMT
#911
On June 11 2011 09:38 Phenny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 09:30 Kater wrote:
Issit only me or does the half of people here response in a equally pathetic way as their opponent?



Sadly no, so many people dont seem to be able to realise that their retaliation makes them look just as stupid as well.


Some people just can't help but let out the inner troll that wants to make them rage even harder and see how far they cross the line in terms of BMing you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
RodYan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States126 Posts
June 11 2011 01:31 GMT
#912
I hope you enjoy TL

The following is a chat log after a very standard basic timing push in a 3v3 game. I'm in Master league 1v1, but Master wasn't available at the time of the chat. Some noob msgd me after the 3v3 game ended and here's the chat log:


Sulphis: LAWL you must be the founder of the cheese club

You: You took so long to leave I thought your surrender button was broken. Also I don’t think you quite know what cheese is.

Sulphis: yes I “know” what it is

You: No, I think you “think” what it is

Sulphis: dude, I cant talk to you. You lack the grammar skills to even speak to me

<checks Sulphis' profile>

You: lulz. I know you are tearing it up in the bronze league and all, but I recommend you keep your mouth shut if you don’t want to sound like a five year old

Sulphis: dude if you have to make the ladders playing like YOU..im ok with where im at. just because you are in a higher ladder does not mean you are good

You: Tell me more. Clearly you know how this game should be played.

Sulphis: its called an RTS look it up.

You: I lack the intelligence to look it up. Would you mind explaining it? You seem to be an expert. I will trust your advice.

Sulphis: rofl, gtfo troll. you are horrible and you should get a refund on sc2. now gtfo kid im busy

You: Normally I wouldn’t want to interrupt your busy Starcraft schedule, but you were the one who messaged me.

Sulphis: yes i did. I like to seek out teh cheesers and call them out on it..most of the time they get offended…like yourself. You like the skill set to actually play the game so you have to resort to horrid tatics to win. that is the jist.

You: oh don’t worry, you couldn’t possibly offend me. I find taking advice from a bronze league player most amusing. I'm being sincere.

Sulphis: see there you go…leaning on your “rank” when clearly in a 1v1 you would lose to any 3 of us on this team. i sign of weakness

You: “i sign weakness”? I haven’t called you out yet, but for someone who criticizes grammar, you sure do suck at it.

Sulphis: because calling me bronze is not bothering me at all…because i mean look it up…it says it plan and simple “bronze”

Sulphis: really? because I can assure you that yours is worse

You: yes it does, I’m glad you are aware that giving strategy tips to a diamond player is a bad idea.

Sulphis: i havent the time to put forth the effort to really talk to you yet

You: lol wut? yet?

You: …

You: how about now?

You: now?

You: I’m confused. Would you mind clarifying when you can "put forth the effort yet"?

Sulphis: for the last time…bad play is BAD PLAY…i dont care what ladder you are in

You: Please point out what in my play was “bad play”

Sulphis: stop typing now

You: right now?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 11 2011 02:37 GMT
#913
On June 11 2011 10:31 RodYan wrote:
I hope you enjoy TL

The following is a chat log after a very standard basic timing push in a 3v3 game. I'm in Master league 1v1, but Master wasn't available at the time of the chat. Some noob msgd me after the 3v3 game ended and here's the chat log:


Sulphis: LAWL you must be the founder of the cheese club

You: You took so long to leave I thought your surrender button was broken. Also I don’t think you quite know what cheese is.

Sulphis: yes I “know” what it is

You: No, I think you “think” what it is

Sulphis: dude, I cant talk to you. You lack the grammar skills to even speak to me



You: lulz. I know you are tearing it up in the bronze league and all, but I recommend you keep your mouth shut if you don’t want to sound like a five year old

Sulphis: dude if you have to make the ladders playing like YOU..im ok with where im at. just because you are in a higher ladder does not mean you are good

You: Tell me more. Clearly you know how this game should be played.

Sulphis: its called an RTS look it up.

You: I lack the intelligence to look it up. Would you mind explaining it? You seem to be an expert. I will trust your advice.

Sulphis: rofl, gtfo troll. you are horrible and you should get a refund on sc2. now gtfo kid im busy

You: Normally I wouldn’t want to interrupt your busy Starcraft schedule, but you were the one who messaged me.

Sulphis: yes i did. I like to seek out teh cheesers and call them out on it..most of the time they get offended…like yourself. You like the skill set to actually play the game so you have to resort to horrid tatics to win. that is the jist.

You: oh don’t worry, you couldn’t possibly offend me. I find taking advice from a bronze league player most amusing. I'm being sincere.

Sulphis: see there you go…leaning on your “rank” when clearly in a 1v1 you would lose to any 3 of us on this team. i sign of weakness

You: “i sign weakness”? I haven’t called you out yet, but for someone who criticizes grammar, you sure do suck at it.

Sulphis: because calling me bronze is not bothering me at all…because i mean look it up…it says it plan and simple “bronze”

Sulphis: really? because I can assure you that yours is worse

You: yes it does, I’m glad you are aware that giving strategy tips to a diamond player is a bad idea.

Sulphis: i havent the time to put forth the effort to really talk to you yet

You: lol wut? yet?

You: …

You: how about now?

You: now?

You: I’m confused. Would you mind clarifying when you can "put forth the effort yet"?

Sulphis: for the last time…bad play is BAD PLAY…i dont care what ladder you are in

You: Please point out what in my play was “bad play”

Sulphis: stop typing now

You: right now?

I don't enjoy. You aggravated this man, and you were being just as stupid and BM as he was
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lobber
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada414 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 08:26:45
June 11 2011 08:26 GMT
#914
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]
You are not your APM, you are not you ladder ranking.
Cruzlord
Profile Joined February 2011
Hungary10 Posts
June 11 2011 08:35 GMT
#915
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]


Looks like he has a lot of free time....
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
YoureFired
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States822 Posts
June 11 2011 08:37 GMT
#916
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]

That guy needs to watch some BW.
ted cruz is the zodiac killer
BthreeN
Profile Joined December 2010
United States48 Posts
June 11 2011 08:52 GMT
#917
[image loading]
Was it wrong of me to gg?
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I prefer creep.
bokeevboke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Singapore1674 Posts
June 11 2011 09:05 GMT
#918
On June 11 2011 17:52 BthreeN wrote:
[image loading]
Was it wrong of me to gg?


Yes it was. It always makes you an asshole when you're winning and gg'ing first.
Its grack
babishh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada965 Posts
June 11 2011 09:24 GMT
#919
i'd say fuck manners when people is being that cunt to me
twitch.tv/babishh
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 11 2011 09:51 GMT
#920
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]

Pure gold lol, thanks for sharing.
Bartundar
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1091
Larva 421
Stork 325
ggaemo 300
Leta 196
PianO 142
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 25
Bale 24
Killer 18
[ Show more ]
yabsab 17
League of Legends
JimRising 409
Reynor68
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g9932
C9.Mang0259
Sick186
ArmadaUGS56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2347
League of Legends
• Stunt532
• Jankos406
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 51m
Online Event
2h 51m
FEL
7h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.