• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:17
CEST 20:17
KST 03:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8516 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 48

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 405 Next
-Zoda-
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
France3578 Posts
June 11 2011 16:40 GMT
#941
On June 12 2011 01:34 mr_tolkien wrote:
Just got a good one !

[image loading]

Said ?, was ignored (HOW WEIRD).

Was particularly fun since he said during the game he "forgot" to split his marines.
♪ 最初はi つなぐdo それ つまりlife 常に移動 ♪ - IGN: Uhryks
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
June 11 2011 17:12 GMT
#942
My opponent did a very late 1 gate nexus and my standard 2 rax pressure into expansion killed him. His response?

[image loading]

lololol
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
Skwid1g
Profile Joined April 2011
United States953 Posts
June 11 2011 17:22 GMT
#943
On June 11 2011 20:15 dxong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 19:52 MercurialTW wrote:
On May 26 2011 16:01 Maynarde wrote:
On May 25 2011 20:18 dukem wrote:
[image loading]

Thats him, even though he won the game :D


I normally don't mind a bit of rage and stuff but ... I'd probably report that guy :| He shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Can you report people? I don't even know I've never done it in SC2.


I'm not trying to defend this guy but the funny thing is; that's not even a swastika.


Where do you even see any fun in it? A true swastika or not, this isnt hilarious in anyway. But yea you can be proud of yourself telling us what is real and not...might say that is kind of "funny".


Because that symbol is the symbol for peace in Buddhism iirc, which means it is the exact opposite of what he was trying to convey.
NaDa/Fantasy/Zero/Soulkey pls
ForeverSleep
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada920 Posts
June 11 2011 17:53 GMT
#944
On June 11 2011 21:24 Darkong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 01:15 mastman wrote:

Guy proxy cannons me, I lose my main, but I take an entirely new main and nat. Whole time I'm losing my main and building up my second main the guy insults me, BMs, taunts me, calls me shit and bad for like 10 whole mintes-- then I eventually hold off some attacks and destroy his bases.

[image loading]


That is some epic justice right there ^_^


My favorite part is when he chronos the unpowered forge. But then again, my favorite part could easily be when he makes 1000 cannons for no apparent reason, or when e loses the cybernetic core and never remakes it
"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans" - John Lennon
DavidLindley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States84 Posts
June 12 2011 01:21 GMT
#945
The kid tried to bunker rush me in my base, meanwhile i hid a probe in his base and got a proxy pylon down and then 4 gated him after I crushed his bunker rush. So fun :D
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
ZuRbii
Profile Joined January 2011
United States58 Posts
June 12 2011 01:36 GMT
#946
I wish I had screenshots but I'll just tell the story. So I decided to try forge first to expand early against a zerg (i'm in silver league btw). He fast expanded and when I scouted it felt like his spawning pool was late so I decided to throw up a couple of cannons at his natural to hold him off and get ahead in economy. This wasn't an all in cannon rush or anything by any means. I expanded, but up some gateways, all that good stuff. He tries to destroys the cannons at his natural and then just leaves the game, I think after the cannons killed a queen. After the game this kid messages me and the conversation went like this:

HIM: i would cannon too if i blew dick at a game.
ME: calm down it was two cannons.
HIM: i hope your family burns alive
ME: why would you say that?
HIM: cause i do

Some people need to relax...
Toastcleaner
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 01:42:59
June 12 2011 01:40 GMT
#947
I wonder if I'll turn up here some time. It's all well and good to say to yourself before a game, "don't say completely ridiculous unfounded things at someone when they beat you", but in practice it's really quite a different matter. You should see some of the things I've came out with during games, it's the kind of thing that then means I can't even share the replay asking for assistance improving, it's that poor.

EDIT* I will say though that... holy moly looking at some of these, the kind that literally aren't even peculiar balance whine, "GOLD, GOLD GOLD" man Genesis cracked me up.

+ Show Spoiler +


"Easy as Protoss!" - FXOSheth
Chicane
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7875 Posts
June 12 2011 01:48 GMT
#948
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]


Wow... that guy is the definition of a terrible troll. He just makes excuses and when he has nothing relevant to say he starts spamming "umad?" like all bad trolls do. I don't even get it, spamming that doesn't even get people mad...

I remember the good days in wc3 where trolls would actually do a good job of trolling me, and no one spammed "umad?" Good times.

Then again there were SIGNIFICANTLY less trolls in wc3 for whatever reason... probably just my experience, but for the ones I did come across, they knew what they were doing when it came to trolling.
DavidLindley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States84 Posts
June 12 2011 01:55 GMT
#949
On June 12 2011 10:40 Toastcleaner wrote:

EDIT* I will say though that... holy moly looking at some of these, the kind that literally aren't even peculiar balance whine, "GOLD, GOLD GOLD" man Genesis cracked me up.



Same, I was just sitting there watching him type laughing SO hard hahaha
Mellon
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden917 Posts
June 12 2011 01:57 GMT
#950
Why is every third log the people posting being bm first? It's really fun to see genuine bm, but when it's getting forced by subtle bullying it's no fun at all.. Just sad to try and push people's buttons.
reneg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
June 12 2011 01:59 GMT
#951
On June 12 2011 02:22 Skwid1g wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 20:15 dxong wrote:
On June 11 2011 19:52 MercurialTW wrote:
On May 26 2011 16:01 Maynarde wrote:
On May 25 2011 20:18 dukem wrote:
[image loading]

Thats him, even though he won the game :D


I normally don't mind a bit of rage and stuff but ... I'd probably report that guy :| He shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Can you report people? I don't even know I've never done it in SC2.


I'm not trying to defend this guy but the funny thing is; that's not even a swastika.


Where do you even see any fun in it? A true swastika or not, this isnt hilarious in anyway. But yea you can be proud of yourself telling us what is real and not...might say that is kind of "funny".


Because that symbol is the symbol for peace in Buddhism iirc, which means it is the exact opposite of what he was trying to convey.


yea, but i mean regardless of what that symbol ACTUALLY is, he's CLEARLY trying to use it as a Swastika.

He's not saying, "DIE JEW" and then trying to show you the way with love and peace in Buddhism, he's obviously using it because it looks similar to the nazi reference.

moose...indian
Billd
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada210 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 02:28:53
June 12 2011 02:28 GMT
#952
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 01 2011 18:32 kor0na wrote:
I went 3-rax supply drop allin versus a zerg, which he didn't really like:
[image loading]

And then the unlikely happens: I get the same guy AGAIN when queuing :D He proceeds to fumble and loose his scouting overlord at 4 minutes and then ragequits

[image loading]


I'm sorry, but what is a "pissflap"? I laughed so hard at that and don't even know where to begin trying to figure out what it is, a vagina maybe?
@BilldSC I tweet about all things Starcraft 2!
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
June 12 2011 02:38 GMT
#953
Playing a Team Monobattle custom game on megaton. One of our guys leaves right away, so we're left with stalker/corruptor/viking (bad luck lol) against zergling/zergling/marine/baneling. Now it is obvious how cheap this is; in a non-competitive game designed for fun they are doing a rush that makes it fun for no one. after trying to hold with cannons and workers, my allies leave, but since I am frustrated, I decide to float my buildings where they can't be hit by marines (I don't consider this bm, choose fair units, or just go random, and I would NEVER do this) and they respond:

Guy 1: "Just fucking leave."
Guy 2: "I think this guy has autism"
Guy 1: "Fuck you fag"

Looking back I wish one of us had said "CHILL GET OUT"
They're fools. You should eat them.
kl3zero
Profile Joined April 2011
United States27 Posts
June 12 2011 03:20 GMT
#954
today i was playing protoss my opponent terren.

me: gl hf
him; apologize for playing that race!

me apologize...i think he should =p
Olinim
Profile Joined March 2011
4044 Posts
June 12 2011 03:25 GMT
#955
On June 12 2011 11:38 Darclite wrote:
Playing a Team Monobattle custom game on megaton. One of our guys leaves right away, so we're left with stalker/corruptor/viking (bad luck lol) against zergling/zergling/marine/baneling. Now it is obvious how cheap this is; in a non-competitive game designed for fun they are doing a rush that makes it fun for no one. after trying to hold with cannons and workers, my allies leave, but since I am frustrated, I decide to float my buildings where they can't be hit by marines (I don't consider this bm, choose fair units, or just go random, and I would NEVER do this) and they respond:

Guy 1: "Just fucking leave."
Guy 2: "I think this guy has autism"
Guy 1: "Fuck you fag"

Looking back I wish one of us had said "CHILL GET OUT"

You were the bmer dude. Just because you think their unit comp isn't fun for you or cheap doesn't mean you should be a prick.
epikAnglory
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1120 Posts
June 12 2011 03:30 GMT
#956
On April 10 2011 23:10 Sufinsil wrote:
I have a few other gems, but I just got this one. I primarily play toss, but play zerg half the time on EU ladder.

[image loading]

How is this weird and awesome lol? It is just the average player complaining when losing to a race >.> But yeah I always blame Brood Lord imbalancy when I lose to them, though they could have just went Ultralisks or kept making Roaches and won anyways, it just hurts so much when you can't touch them and the Broodlings keep spawning >=O
710+ Posts with a Probe Icon =D
Clicker
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
June 12 2011 03:31 GMT
#957
On June 12 2011 10:48 Chicane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]


Wow... that guy is the definition of a terrible troll. He just makes excuses and when he has nothing relevant to say he starts spamming "umad?" like all bad trolls do. I don't even get it, spamming that doesn't even get people mad...

I remember the good days in wc3 where trolls would actually do a good job of trolling me, and no one spammed "umad?" Good times.

Then again there were SIGNIFICANTLY less trolls in wc3 for whatever reason... probably just my experience, but for the ones I did come across, they knew what they were doing when it came to trolling.

Holy fuck, haha I KNOW THAT GUY.

We used to play together a lot, but then he became a douche. He's like 14 and wants to go pro.
He did that same shit to me all the time.
ForeverSleep
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada920 Posts
June 12 2011 03:51 GMT
#958
On June 12 2011 12:31 Clicker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 10:48 Chicane wrote:
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]


Wow... that guy is the definition of a terrible troll. He just makes excuses and when he has nothing relevant to say he starts spamming "umad?" like all bad trolls do. I don't even get it, spamming that doesn't even get people mad...

I remember the good days in wc3 where trolls would actually do a good job of trolling me, and no one spammed "umad?" Good times.

Then again there were SIGNIFICANTLY less trolls in wc3 for whatever reason... probably just my experience, but for the ones I did come across, they knew what they were doing when it came to trolling.

Holy fuck, haha I KNOW THAT GUY.

We used to play together a lot, but then he became a douche. He's like 14 and wants to go pro.
He did that same shit to me all the time.


14 and wants to go pro with an attitude like that? wow thats kinda sad...
"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans" - John Lennon
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 03:58:37
June 12 2011 03:51 GMT
#959
On June 12 2011 12:25 Olinim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 11:38 Darclite wrote:
Playing a Team Monobattle custom game on megaton. One of our guys leaves right away, so we're left with stalker/corruptor/viking (bad luck lol) against zergling/zergling/marine/baneling. Now it is obvious how cheap this is; in a non-competitive game designed for fun they are doing a rush that makes it fun for no one. after trying to hold with cannons and workers, my allies leave, but since I am frustrated, I decide to float my buildings where they can't be hit by marines (I don't consider this bm, choose fair units, or just go random, and I would NEVER do this) and they respond:

Guy 1: "Just fucking leave."
Guy 2: "I think this guy has autism"
Guy 1: "Fuck you fag"

Looking back I wish one of us had said "CHILL GET OUT"

You were the bmer dude. Just because you think their unit comp isn't fun for you or cheap doesn't mean you should be a prick.


Do you play that custom? Generally it's comprised of a bunch of offbeat units and awkward fights for positioning, ending in glorious marches of 30+ immortals or a ball of ravens, or hellions and mutas trying to find their way through cannons, or something fun/funny both teams can appreciate (i.e. today, thor/colossus/marauder/corruptor vs. hellion/zealot/archon/brood lord). I have never flown buildings away in this manner before, and wouldn't even have done so if only 1 of them had gone for a non primary tier 1 unit (i.e. zergling/marine/baneling/muta). I even apologize to the other team if I get a unit like stalker or marine when I go random. It's not supposed to be super-competitive, it's an unranked custom game designed for a FUNday. I don't think it's just not fun for me, I think it is fun for no one. My allies are in the same position, and the opponents are doing something simple just for a quick and easy win where wins are irrelevent. I only posted this because I was startled by the autism comment (confusing BM). So no, I don't think I'm a prick.
They're fools. You should eat them.
StreetWise
Profile Joined January 2010
United States594 Posts
June 12 2011 04:43 GMT
#960
[image loading]

What started as a real question divulged into this....
I will not be poisoned by your bitterness
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 18
JuggernautJason12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25758
Mini 412
Hyuk 199
firebathero 174
ggaemo 144
Dewaltoss 65
Mong 45
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 25
Dota 2
Gorgc9594
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu753
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2444
fl0m1018
Beastyqt752
KnowMe184
mouzStarbuck160
Livibee151
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King54
Trikslyr47
ToD36
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick969
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 21
• LUISG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 10
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8433
• WagamamaTV290
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 43m
INu's Battles
17h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.