• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:00
CEST 18:00
KST 01:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7731 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 50

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 405 Next
jmertelj
Profile Joined March 2011
Slovenia84 Posts
June 13 2011 12:58 GMT
#981
On June 13 2011 19:40 TheAwesomeTemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2011 16:38 jmertelj wrote:
I was playing a ZvT on Typhon Peaks and I went 15 hatch, drone scouted around 11 supply. Got to his base, he had a 'wall' at the bottom of the ramp (supply depot and barracks). Well it wasn't a tight wall, I got in, scouted two more rax, he stopped making SCVs. I typed, ''lol, nice'' he replied:''you can get mutas''
wtf o.O

Not BM.

well I left out that he then immideately after that, without saying gg. I thought it was BM, not that bad, but certanly confusing
If I was a wizard, this wouldn't be happening.
WildcardKH
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-13 19:10:47
June 13 2011 19:10 GMT
#982
I am a high Silver player, playing Zerg, and first game of the day I'm facing a Terran.

he opens with a gl hf and a smiley face, I reply you too.

I send my scout in, and doing the Spanishiwa build, and notice the weird barracks placement. I kill the SCV there, and send some lings to scout, to see that he's doing an SCV Marine all in.

I pop several (maybe too many) spine crawlers, and queue up as much lings as I can.

I manage to fend it off, and got this reaction (Yes, at the very end right before he left, I egged him on a bit.)

[image loading]
Aeroz135
Profile Joined August 2010
48 Posts
June 13 2011 19:48 GMT
#983
diamond zerg here, i scout this toss going nexus first on taldarim so i decided to have a little fun and do a 1 base nydus mass zergling all in. he wasn't too pleased.

also i meant "you didnt see this coming a mile away", some mad typin fail on my part

[image loading]
Gheed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States972 Posts
June 14 2011 09:01 GMT
#984
This is one of my favorite threads, so I'm happy to finally have gotten some worthwhile BM. I did a clumsy 2 rax bunker rush and in response he canceled his hatch and turtled in his base. He didn't seem to want to come down the ramp, so I decided to build a planetary outside of it. I denied his attempts at expanding via nydus and at the end made some banshees/BCs for a laugh because he never made anything that attacked air. This was the result:

[image loading]

If he wasn't worse than me he would have won, lol.
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
June 14 2011 10:51 GMT
#985
On June 13 2011 21:24 Iamyournoob wrote:
Ich = I / me, right after a game. He was terran, cross spawn typhon peaks. I went 3 gate expand and he kinda scanned me 3 times before i even got my colossi den... Ah and he expanded like 3 minutes after and NEVER attacked me excpet for then when he all-inned cuz there were 3 DTs in his base... Ah and mind the name ^^

SlayerSBoxeR: gtfo
SlayerSBoxeR hat die Verbindung wiederhergestellt.
SlayerSBoxeR: !@#$ ur mum
amd l2p
motehrfucekr


What a name to pick to BM people with. T.T
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
June 14 2011 12:22 GMT
#986
I just got BMed the other day with the most classic BM out there

"GG Hacker"
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
June 14 2011 15:30 GMT
#987
you know, it helps if your last ditch attempt to win by placing a forge in my main is outside of my vision

[image loading]
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
SnetteL
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Belgium473 Posts
June 14 2011 15:40 GMT
#988
A lot of these posts are bm on the poster's part... That's kinda sad to see...
Caps lock is cruise control for cool.
nceuphoria
Profile Joined April 2010
United States31 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-14 15:56:05
June 14 2011 15:55 GMT
#989
what I don't understand is why people are always spamming "lol" when something is not funny, whether towards or being used as BM. It's like people these days get so accustomed to writing "lol" as a response to everything ever said.

Friend: Hey, my dog died.
Me: lol.

I mean really, does it make sense?
With that said, I introduce you guys to this dude's name.. this was played at the low masters level. [image loading][/url]
I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing. Socrates
SacredSoul
Profile Joined February 2011
United States76 Posts
June 14 2011 16:28 GMT
#990
On June 12 2011 12:51 ForeverSleep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 12:31 Clicker wrote:
On June 12 2011 10:48 Chicane wrote:
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]


Wow... that guy is the definition of a terrible troll. He just makes excuses and when he has nothing relevant to say he starts spamming "umad?" like all bad trolls do. I don't even get it, spamming that doesn't even get people mad...

I remember the good days in wc3 where trolls would actually do a good job of trolling me, and no one spammed "umad?" Good times.

Then again there were SIGNIFICANTLY less trolls in wc3 for whatever reason... probably just my experience, but for the ones I did come across, they knew what they were doing when it came to trolling.

Holy fuck, haha I KNOW THAT GUY.

We used to play together a lot, but then he became a douche. He's like 14 and wants to go pro.
He did that same shit to me all the time.


14 and wants to go pro with an attitude like that? wow thats kinda sad...

Idra must be his role model... I bet he left early and didn't GG either =]
"This is my card castle you ungrateful B****!" - Sean "Day[9]" Plott
Malks
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom94 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-14 16:53:41
June 14 2011 16:50 GMT
#991
Just had a TvT. I went iEchoic, he went three rax/scv all-in, which I held because he pushed with like 4 marines and 6 scvs, so my 2 hellions, a bunker and my scvs held easily. He scanned my 2 factories, and so started to have a go at me because terran always goes for tanks. He transitioned into marine/marauder/siege tank when he held my counterattack (hellions can't break down bunkers very easily ) Because we were on close positions Metalopolis, I had a delayed expo because he could go roflstomp it at any time from where he was. When he scanned and saw no expo, he raged a bit more. I continue with hellion harass and expand eventually, where he pushes out with his army. By now I have out a load of banshees and toast his marines with the hellions, finish off the marauders and tanks, before chasing him back to his base and killing everything

'what sort of fucking nooby start is this??'. When I explain to him to go look up the iEchoic build on teamnliquid, he proceeds to spam '??? wtf? leageu?'

Still, got a gg wp out of him at the end so that was nice I guess
Syrupjuice
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States173 Posts
June 14 2011 17:19 GMT
#992
I put the conversation in a spoiler tag because it is rather lengthy.

This guy got quite upset with me because I wouldn't attack into his line of siege tanks. I imagine I could have once the game got into the later stages, but I wanted to play safe and was trying not to make any mistakes.

The comments were pretty spread out so I added the time that they were said at.


+ Show Spoiler +
00:00:06 - Zeroblue to ALL: sup

00:00:10 - Syrupjuice to ALL: gl, hf1

00:13:53 - Zeroblue to ALL: so fag

00:14:06 - Zeroblue to ALL: push me pussy

00:14:17 - Syrupjuice to ALL: lolumad

00:14:30 - Zeroblue to ALL: amused at how op zerg is and how much u suc

00:25:08 - Zeroblue to ALL: finally u found it
00:25:09 - Zeroblue to ALL: rofl so bad

00:26:35 - Zeroblue to ALL: attack head on faggot

00:26:40 - Zeroblue to ALL: see how weak your pussy shit it
00:26:41 - Zeroblue to ALL: is

00:26:53 - Syrupjuice to ALL: of course, I'll lose if i do that

00:27:06 - Zeroblue to ALL: yea zerg has too many fag strats

00:27:49 - Zeroblue to ALL: rofl
00:27:53 - Zeroblue to ALL: so bad

00:30:27 - Zeroblue to ALL: rofl so pussy

00:30:40 - Syrupjuice to ALL: you got me ;D

00:31:01 - Zeroblue to ALL: give up, your pussy shit wont break this

00:37:26 - Zeroblue to ALL: give up

00:37:35 - Syrupjuice to ALL: why? o.O
00:37:39 - Zeroblue to ALL: i have dropships everywhere

00:37:48 - Syrupjuice to ALL: then use 'em? o.O

00:37:56 - Zeroblue to ALL: im not dumbass

00:38:06 - Zeroblue to ALL: ok that one was a miss micro

00:38:39 - Zeroblue to ALL: rofl
00:38:42 - Zeroblue to ALL: so bad

00:41:00 - Zeroblue to ALL: push u pussy

00:41:24 - Syrupjuice to ALL: I'd rather not, but I appreciate the suggestion

00:42:39 - Zeroblue to ALL: this has been an hour
00:42:41 - Zeroblue to ALL: push bro

00:43:09 - Syrupjuice to ALL: I would like it is you did the honors

00:43:28 - Zeroblue to ALL: i would like if u switch races, zerg op

00:43:40 - Syrupjuice to ALL: you don't play T right

00:43:57 - Zeroblue to ALL: i play it perfect, zerg is just too strong early mid AND late game

00:44:44 - Zeroblue to ALL: pussy
00:44:48 - Zeroblue to ALL: zerg too op

00:46:29 - Zeroblue to ALL: rofl?
00:46:31 - Zeroblue to ALL: so pussy

00:49:10 - Zeroblue to ALL: rofl

00:49:52 - Zeroblue to ALL: push right now
00:49:53 - Zeroblue to ALL: lets ee it
00:49:56 - Zeroblue to ALL: see

00:51:37 - Zeroblue to ALL: rofl
00:51:40 - Zeroblue to ALL: so pussy

00:53:29 - Zeroblue to ALL: fag

00:53:42 - Zeroblue to ALL: rofl
00:53:44 - Zeroblue to ALL: hit and run
00:53:45 - Zeroblue to ALL: how pussy

00:53:57 - Zeroblue to ALL: gg, ive had enough entertainment

00:54:02 - Syrupjuice to ALL: gg
00:54:06 - Zeroblue to ALL: gg = gay game

00:54:12 - Zeroblue to ALL: grow a pair please


The thing that just floors me is that the game went on for nearly an hour and he had lost it around the 20 minute mark, but insisted on it going longer and taunting me throughout. I'm slightly frustrated with myself for not being able to close it out sooner, but that is the weak point in my play vs. T I suppose.
InvXXVII
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada242 Posts
June 14 2011 17:26 GMT
#993
This happened yo a clanmate of mine. He was about to win when his opponent went. "Fuck I hate playing after watching porn. I never know what the fuck is happening."
( not exactly bm, but i thought it was funny)
A good loser is still a loser.
Steeped
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada87 Posts
June 15 2011 02:42 GMT
#994
I guess i've been making ppl made these last 2 days. Just had this said to me.
[image loading]
IReason
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States92 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-15 18:01:17
June 15 2011 03:54 GMT
#995
Nevermind, apparently there are lots of people who are too easily offended by a slightly inaccurate post and decide to be incompetent instead of being helpful.
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
June 15 2011 04:03 GMT
#996
On June 15 2011 12:54 IReason wrote:
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/5699

I honestly do not know how this guy made it to platinum while playing like he did (although I'm not good myself). Maybe it was just a friend of the account's owner?

I saw that he one based the entire game and never got past 20 scvs and he lost all his marines to slow banes so I asked, "What is micro?" Then when he didn't answer I asked, "What is macro?" He then proceeded to say "Fuck you" then he left the game.

I felt bad so I asked him if he needed help then he exited Starcraft 2 altogether.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a bad person T_T


Why are you posting this shit? This is BM on your part, don't post this garbage.
Team SCV Life #1
mewbert
Profile Joined April 2011
United States291 Posts
June 15 2011 04:17 GMT
#997
[image loading]

he sat on 2 base and tryed to bling bust my forge fe, easily negated by FF and he just whined all game about protoss, I ignored him all game and figured I would kill his natural and spam ff his ramp with collosus killing him everytime he got close.
Fist
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands235 Posts
June 15 2011 13:12 GMT
#998
[image loading]

Think he forget the existence of an observer=)
Have you ever realized just how insignificant your existence on this planet really is?
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 15 2011 14:58 GMT
#999
That reminds me of the classic "You're exploiting the infestor bug I'm reporting you" response to burrowed infestors.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
IReason
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States92 Posts
June 15 2011 17:45 GMT
#1000
On June 15 2011 13:03 last light wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 12:54 IReason wrote:
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/5699

I honestly do not know how this guy made it to platinum while playing like he did (although I'm not good myself). Maybe it was just a friend of the account's owner?

I saw that he one based the entire game and never got past 20 scvs and he lost all his marines to slow banes so I asked, "What is micro?" Then when he didn't answer I asked, "What is macro?" He then proceeded to say "Fuck you" then he left the game.

I felt bad so I asked him if he needed help then he exited Starcraft 2 altogether.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a bad person T_T


Why are you posting this shit? This is BM on your part, don't post this garbage.


I saw the thread, wanted to add. I thought it was kind of funny at the time. Please refrain from being so hostile, I did nothing to offend you. If looking at a post offends you then perhaps you should get out more.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
BRAT_OK 52
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31430
Bisu 2703
Shuttle 1714
Hyuk 1027
EffOrt 817
Mini 786
Larva 413
Soma 383
ZerO 234
firebathero 225
[ Show more ]
hero 136
Sexy 58
sorry 50
Mong 44
PianO 44
Hyun 43
Pusan 36
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 32
Killer 25
Terrorterran 18
zelot 15
JulyZerg 14
Rock 13
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9818
qojqva1675
Dendi977
Counter-Strike
fl0m2744
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1097
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo990
Beastyqt658
FrodaN462
Mlord366
Hui .226
Livibee178
Liquid`VortiX163
ArmadaUGS128
KnowMe119
Mew2King75
Trikslyr25
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 64
• StrangeGG 35
• mYiSmile125
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7976
League of Legends
• Jankos1855
Other Games
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
FEL
1m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 1m
INu's Battles
20h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.