• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:13
CEST 17:13
KST 00:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8671 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 49

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 405 Next
xza
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore1600 Posts
June 12 2011 04:52 GMT
#961
On June 12 2011 13:43 StreetWise wrote:
[image loading]

What started as a real question divulged into this....


lmao logic wins.
"What a terrible final. This is why BO3s are horrible. Seriously MKP vs Moon in a final and having it BO3 is like having Mila Kunis naked in your bed and all she'll give you is a HJ with her PJs on. Pffffffffffffffftt." -greatZERG
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
June 12 2011 05:04 GMT
#962
On June 12 2011 13:43 StreetWise wrote:
[image loading]

What started as a real question divulged into this....


lol I'm gonna start doing this.

"Oh excuse me sir, but I don't follow your logic, please explain to me what you mean in detail"
nice one dude.
They're fools. You should eat them.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-06 06:53:45
June 12 2011 15:58 GMT
#963
purged
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkong
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom418 Posts
June 12 2011 16:01 GMT
#964
On June 12 2011 02:53 ForeverSleep wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 21:24 Darkong wrote:
On June 09 2011 01:15 mastman wrote:

Guy proxy cannons me, I lose my main, but I take an entirely new main and nat. Whole time I'm losing my main and building up my second main the guy insults me, BMs, taunts me, calls me shit and bad for like 10 whole mintes-- then I eventually hold off some attacks and destroy his bases.

[image loading]


That is some epic justice right there ^_^


My favorite part is when he chronos the unpowered forge. But then again, my favorite part could easily be when he makes 1000 cannons for no apparent reason, or when e loses the cybernetic core and never remakes it

That forge moment did make me chuckle, I must admit
Trolling the Battle.Net forums, the most fun you can have with your pants on.
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12888 Posts
June 12 2011 16:15 GMT
#965
well, I think it would be better if you guys don't show the player's name.

Anyhow, it seems people are quite calm in SEA server. For most of the games that I win, I crush them with 200 zerglings and banelings, so there isn't really much for them to rage about
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
KingVietKong
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States170 Posts
June 12 2011 17:21 GMT
#966
On June 13 2011 01:01 Darkong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 02:53 ForeverSleep wrote:
On June 11 2011 21:24 Darkong wrote:
On June 09 2011 01:15 mastman wrote:

Guy proxy cannons me, I lose my main, but I take an entirely new main and nat. Whole time I'm losing my main and building up my second main the guy insults me, BMs, taunts me, calls me shit and bad for like 10 whole mintes-- then I eventually hold off some attacks and destroy his bases.

[image loading]


That is some epic justice right there ^_^


My favorite part is when he chronos the unpowered forge. But then again, my favorite part could easily be when he makes 1000 cannons for no apparent reason, or when e loses the cybernetic core and never remakes it

That forge moment did make me chuckle, I must admit


The "tell your friends" bit was brilliant. Kudos.

As for my own BM, I've unfortunately never had the presence of mind to capture it via screenshot. I get called a lot of Asian racial slurs though. Like, a lot. Not even Asian (not that it matters, it just adds another layer of social disconnect to it). Basically, if I get called an Asian racial slur, it's a cannon rush. Otherwise it's proxy.
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 22:37:15
June 12 2011 22:36 GMT
#967
On June 11 2011 18:05 bokeevboke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 17:52 BthreeN wrote:
[image loading]
Was it wrong of me to gg?


Yes it was. It always makes you an asshole when you're winning and gg'ing first.


I don't think it was wrong par say, in the sense where he wasn't the one throwing the first stones, but it wasn't elegant or mannered, but tbh an Offensive gg is pretty mild, I still know alot of people who in all honesty just didn't know that saying GG before the loser was bad mannered because they came from different gaming backgrounds.

So I tend to give a bit of lee way to people who offensive GG in alot of cases.
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
Steeped
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada87 Posts
June 13 2011 01:59 GMT
#968
Just got this one, my opponent was a terran and felt he needed to say this i guess.[image loading]
Darclite
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1021 Posts
June 13 2011 02:46 GMT
#969
On June 13 2011 10:59 Steeped wrote:
Just got this one, my opponent was a terran and felt he needed to say this i guess.[image loading]


You should kill your slef? Why, your slef is innocent, it didn't do anything. Your slef isn't even a Protoss player.
They're fools. You should eat them.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 13 2011 03:12 GMT
#970
On June 13 2011 11:46 Darclite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2011 10:59 Steeped wrote:
Just got this one, my opponent was a terran and felt he needed to say this i guess.[image loading]


You should kill your slef? Why, your slef is innocent, it didn't do anything. Your slef isn't even a Protoss player.

Why does everyone do this??? -_- My 2v2 partner said glfh once an I thought fh meant !@#$ hashbrowns.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
CuSToM
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1478 Posts
June 13 2011 03:51 GMT
#971
On June 12 2011 13:43 StreetWise wrote:
[image loading]

What started as a real question divulged into this....


Uhh unless he said something before he left you really had no business to bother him after the game.

BM on your part
Team SCV Life #1
Corrosive
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3741 Posts
June 13 2011 04:10 GMT
#972
On June 11 2011 10:31 RodYan wrote:
I hope you enjoy TL

The following is a chat log after a very standard basic timing push in a 3v3 game. I'm in Master league 1v1, but Master wasn't available at the time of the chat. Some noob msgd me after the 3v3 game ended and here's the chat log:


Sulphis: LAWL you must be the founder of the cheese club

You: You took so long to leave I thought your surrender button was broken. Also I don’t think you quite know what cheese is.

Sulphis: yes I “know” what it is

You: No, I think you “think” what it is

Sulphis: dude, I cant talk to you. You lack the grammar skills to even speak to me

<checks Sulphis' profile>

You: lulz. I know you are tearing it up in the bronze league and all, but I recommend you keep your mouth shut if you don’t want to sound like a five year old

Sulphis: dude if you have to make the ladders playing like YOU..im ok with where im at. just because you are in a higher ladder does not mean you are good

You: Tell me more. Clearly you know how this game should be played.

Sulphis: its called an RTS look it up.

You: I lack the intelligence to look it up. Would you mind explaining it? You seem to be an expert. I will trust your advice.

Sulphis: rofl, gtfo troll. you are horrible and you should get a refund on sc2. now gtfo kid im busy

You: Normally I wouldn’t want to interrupt your busy Starcraft schedule, but you were the one who messaged me.

Sulphis: yes i did. I like to seek out teh cheesers and call them out on it..most of the time they get offended…like yourself. You like the skill set to actually play the game so you have to resort to horrid tatics to win. that is the jist.

You: oh don’t worry, you couldn’t possibly offend me. I find taking advice from a bronze league player most amusing. I'm being sincere.

Sulphis: see there you go…leaning on your “rank” when clearly in a 1v1 you would lose to any 3 of us on this team. i sign of weakness

You: “i sign weakness”? I haven’t called you out yet, but for someone who criticizes grammar, you sure do suck at it.

Sulphis: because calling me bronze is not bothering me at all…because i mean look it up…it says it plan and simple “bronze”

Sulphis: really? because I can assure you that yours is worse

You: yes it does, I’m glad you are aware that giving strategy tips to a diamond player is a bad idea.

Sulphis: i havent the time to put forth the effort to really talk to you yet

You: lol wut? yet?

You: …

You: how about now?

You: now?

You: I’m confused. Would you mind clarifying when you can "put forth the effort yet"?

Sulphis: for the last time…bad play is BAD PLAY…i dont care what ladder you are in

You: Please point out what in my play was “bad play”

Sulphis: stop typing now

You: right now?




looks fake.
if its real you were being a douchebag.
just because they bm or are mad doesnt mean you should stoop to their level. makes you look way worse.
Maruprime.
ZuRbii
Profile Joined January 2011
United States58 Posts
June 13 2011 04:19 GMT
#973
Another short story from me. Some kid tried cannon rushing me, failed, then called me a faggot when I walked units into his base. Then messaged me after the game to call me more names then ignored me before I could say anything.
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
June 13 2011 06:19 GMT
#974
On June 13 2011 13:19 ZuRbii wrote:
Another short story from me. Some kid tried cannon rushing me, failed, then called me a faggot when I walked units into his base. Then messaged me after the game to call me more names then ignored me before I could say anything.


I've had similar things like that happen and it shows how strange Blizzard was thinking on there chat options lol. Someone starts to talk crazy to me and then if I try to respond they have me blocked but they can still talk to me until I actually block them. Hopefully one day we will all get less crazy and confusing SC2 bm when we can universally block anyone from talking to us that isn't on our friends list. Funny that you got cannon rushed I never see that anymore idk why, luck I guess since I still see rep's where Piqliq is holding his ground on it being such a great strat, I tried Toss and did it a while back but never won a match with it.
jmertelj
Profile Joined March 2011
Slovenia84 Posts
June 13 2011 07:38 GMT
#975
I was playing a ZvT on Typhon Peaks and I went 15 hatch, drone scouted around 11 supply. Got to his base, he had a 'wall' at the bottom of the ramp (supply depot and barracks). Well it wasn't a tight wall, I got in, scouted two more rax, he stopped making SCVs. I typed, ''lol, nice'' he replied:''you can get mutas''
wtf o.O
If I was a wizard, this wouldn't be happening.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 13 2011 10:40 GMT
#976
On June 13 2011 16:38 jmertelj wrote:
I was playing a ZvT on Typhon Peaks and I went 15 hatch, drone scouted around 11 supply. Got to his base, he had a 'wall' at the bottom of the ramp (supply depot and barracks). Well it wasn't a tight wall, I got in, scouted two more rax, he stopped making SCVs. I typed, ''lol, nice'' he replied:''you can get mutas''
wtf o.O

Not BM.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Iamyournoob
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany595 Posts
June 13 2011 12:24 GMT
#977
Ich = I / me, right after a game. He was terran, cross spawn typhon peaks. I went 3 gate expand and he kinda scanned me 3 times before i even got my colossi den... Ah and he expanded like 3 minutes after and NEVER attacked me excpet for then when he all-inned cuz there were 3 DTs in his base... Ah and mind the name ^^

SlayerSBoxeR: gtfo
SlayerSBoxeR hat die Verbindung wiederhergestellt.
SlayerSBoxeR: !@#$ ur mum
amd l2p
motehrfucekr
toss
Ich: i will
SlayerSBoxeR: Im a tioss
im so po
so nice
Ich: okay
okay
shame on me
i apologize for playing protoss
SlayerSBoxeR: i mean why i egt warened "Ur econemy is udner atatcK" when all scvs are dea?
tahts such a op deal
Ich: because they were under attack
SlayerSBoxeR: !@#$in gay %^&* robo priate fag toss
Ich: okay
SlayerSBoxeR: i win 99 procent of my agme sagain terran and zerg
Ich: okay
SlayerSBoxeR: but 0 procvent agai n !@#$ fggot toss
Ich: u r good
well
SlayerSBoxeR: cos jsut small !@#$ %^&* kdis li8ke u paly it
cos uc ant wein on anotehr way
all pros say it sop
Ich: maybe u should attack before hte 20 minute mark and not use all energy forscans but get some mules?

--- He put me on ignore list ---
rfoster
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1005 Posts
June 13 2011 12:36 GMT
#978
On June 13 2011 21:24 Iamyournoob wrote:
Ich = I / me, right after a game. He was terran, cross spawn typhon peaks. I went 3 gate expand and he kinda scanned me 3 times before i even got my colossi den... Ah and he expanded like 3 minutes after and NEVER attacked me excpet for then when he all-inned cuz there were 3 DTs in his base... Ah and mind the name ^^

SlayerSBoxeR: gtfo
SlayerSBoxeR hat die Verbindung wiederhergestellt.
SlayerSBoxeR: !@#$ ur mum
amd l2p
motehrfucekr
toss
Ich: i will
SlayerSBoxeR: Im a tioss
im so po
so nice
Ich: okay
okay
shame on me
i apologize for playing protoss
SlayerSBoxeR: i mean why i egt warened "Ur econemy is udner atatcK" when all scvs are dea?
tahts such a op deal
Ich: because they were under attack
SlayerSBoxeR: !@#$in gay %^&* robo priate fag toss
Ich: okay
SlayerSBoxeR: i win 99 procent of my agme sagain terran and zerg
Ich: okay
SlayerSBoxeR: but 0 procvent agai n !@#$ fggot toss
Ich: u r good
well
SlayerSBoxeR: cos jsut small !@#$ %^&* kdis li8ke u paly it
cos uc ant wein on anotehr way
all pros say it sop
Ich: maybe u should attack before hte 20 minute mark and not use all energy forscans but get some mules?

--- He put me on ignore list ---

dat spelling and grammar lol
phisku
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Belgium864 Posts
June 13 2011 12:47 GMT
#979
classic 2 rax play, he tried to play the one who is not mad

[image loading]
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
June 13 2011 12:53 GMT
#980
I played a game on saturday, just getting back into the game as my summer vacation is coming up.

PvT on Typhon Peaks (I think that was the map.) Starts out, I say HF and it goes something like this. (I don't remember the exact words, but this is the general gist of what was said. This was all at the start of the game, so nothing had happened yet to make him rage)

Me: HF
Him: GL canadian.
Me: Yep :p
Him: Why are canadians so bad?
Me: Well HuK is doing pretty well
Him: I f**ked a canadian girl once (was sent right after (within 2 seconds) my line)
Him: HuK is a midget

It ended with "Well done man" or something similar, he didn't seem too angry after I DT FE'd and then rolled him with gateway units and an immortal.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 454
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32278
Bisu 2971
Shuttle 1753
Hyuk 1168
EffOrt 627
Mini 492
Larva 447
ZerO 354
Soma 333
firebathero 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 120
hero 116
Sexy 66
Hyun 46
Last 43
Mong 40
Trap 38
Pusan 36
PianO 34
Killer 32
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
sorry 20
zelot 15
Terrorterran 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8005
qojqva1768
Dendi867
Counter-Strike
fl0m2751
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1499
crisheroes998
Liquid`Hasu548
Lowko463
Other Games
singsing2115
B2W.Neo1368
Beastyqt504
Hui .212
Livibee209
Mlord181
Liquid`VortiX148
KnowMe114
ArmadaUGS106
elazer89
Mew2King81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 50
• StrangeGG 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• mYiSmile111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8979
• WagamamaTV282
League of Legends
• Jankos1977
Other Games
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
FEL
47m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 47m
INu's Battles
20h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.