• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:53
CEST 15:53
KST 22:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13819 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 47

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 405 Next
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 11 2011 10:00 GMT
#921
The very last line made me laugh the hardest.

You're cute
this player is ignoring you
Oh baby thats making me hot
this player is ignoring you
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
June 11 2011 10:44 GMT
#922
Really. REALLY. Stop letting you bullied. People telling others they are «looking stupid» because they answer to BM should maybe learn that you don't have to let yourself insulted anywhere in life :/

On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]

This one wins the gold medal though, he really seems upset.
The legend of Darien lives on
Satix
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia8 Posts
June 11 2011 10:51 GMT
#923
So I got this guy twice in a row, the first game he seemed happy to lose to me, probably since I played standard. However the second game I used iEchoic's build, thinking I should mix it up, and this is what happened after torching his mineral lines with a hellion drop after he had moved out with his entire army
[image loading]
"He's probably chronoboosting battlecruisers or something" - Destiny
MercurialTW
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom17 Posts
June 11 2011 10:52 GMT
#924
On May 26 2011 16:01 Maynarde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2011 20:18 dukem wrote:
[image loading]

Thats him, even though he won the game :D


I normally don't mind a bit of rage and stuff but ... I'd probably report that guy :| He shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Can you report people? I don't even know I've never done it in SC2.


I'm not trying to defend this guy but the funny thing is; that's not even a swastika.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
June 11 2011 10:58 GMT
#925
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]

LOL
wow this is like
i should print this and use it as toilet paper
lalala
Vari
Profile Joined September 2010
United States532 Posts
June 11 2011 11:03 GMT
#926
On June 11 2011 19:44 mr_tolkien wrote:
Really. REALLY. Stop letting you bullied. People telling others they are «looking stupid» because they answer to BM should maybe learn that you don't have to let yourself insulted anywhere in life :/

Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]

This one wins the gold medal though, he really seems upset.

I don't know how you didn't just ignore him after the first 'u mad' when he's been whining for ten minutes.

can't stand that stuff.
Stroke Me Lady Fame
Carapace
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Netherlands128 Posts
June 11 2011 11:06 GMT
#927
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]


Amazing how stupid people can be
DerNebel
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Denmark648 Posts
June 11 2011 11:10 GMT
#928
On June 11 2011 18:05 bokeevboke wrote:
Yes it was. It always makes you an asshole when you're winning and gg'ing first.

Ahh cmon. This guy deserved it, he started by saying "fucking n00b cunt" for crying out loud! Offensive GG is okay here. It's not like some of the other guys posting here, he was not being an asshole for wanting to beat that gyu and rub it in. I think an offensive GG is a moderate reaction here If I was in a bad mood, I'd have BM'd him in and after the game.
dxong
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark109 Posts
June 11 2011 11:15 GMT
#929
On June 11 2011 19:52 MercurialTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 16:01 Maynarde wrote:
On May 25 2011 20:18 dukem wrote:
[image loading]

Thats him, even though he won the game :D


I normally don't mind a bit of rage and stuff but ... I'd probably report that guy :| He shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Can you report people? I don't even know I've never done it in SC2.


I'm not trying to defend this guy but the funny thing is; that's not even a swastika.


Where do you even see any fun in it? A true swastika or not, this isnt hilarious in anyway. But yea you can be proud of yourself telling us what is real and not...might say that is kind of "funny".
hello kitty
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
June 11 2011 11:17 GMT
#930
On June 11 2011 19:52 MercurialTW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 16:01 Maynarde wrote:
On May 25 2011 20:18 dukem wrote:
[image loading]

Thats him, even though he won the game :D


I normally don't mind a bit of rage and stuff but ... I'd probably report that guy :| He shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Can you report people? I don't even know I've never done it in SC2.


I'm not trying to defend this guy but the funny thing is; that's not even a swastika.


Uh... yeah it is.it's supposed to be tilted, but otherwise it is.
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
-KarakStarcraft-
Profile Joined September 2010
United States258 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 11:23:19
June 11 2011 11:22 GMT
#931
Before a ZvZ ragequit:

"Nice all in."

I hatched first and did a Nestea-esque roach/ling timing attack.

He 11 pooled.

...
Satix
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia8 Posts
June 11 2011 11:28 GMT
#932
[image loading]
"He's probably chronoboosting battlecruisers or something" - Destiny
DDAngelo
Profile Joined April 2011
United States71 Posts
June 11 2011 11:32 GMT
#933
Hm, I can't take screenshots in SC2 for some reason, I just get a black screen when I hit printscreen and paste, but I had a game that went like this recently.

Me: glhf
Opp: eat a !@#$ing dick
Me: id rather not :x
Opp: whatever !@#$

Then he cannon rushed me and I reacted pretty badly but I won in the end, so everything was alright
Nietzsche is dead. Go figure.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 11 2011 11:35 GMT
#934
Screenshots are automatically saved in your screenshot folder DDAngelo.


C:\Users\Name\Documents\StarCraft II\Accounts\######\1-A#-#-######\Screenshot-1-#######\Screenshots

I just go start menu, type in screenshot and open file location
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Pietro
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-11 11:49:25
June 11 2011 11:47 GMT
#935
So i forgot to make a screenshot but i remembered most of it.
So it's ZvP on Shakuras, with me being Z ofc.

Me:glhf
Him:omg another zerg lamer
H:stupid blizzard need balance game
M:ok


I keep playing, go 14gas/14pool/21 hatch, scout around my side of the map (which i usually forget to do) And i find a proxy twilight council finishing above where my 3rd would be.

Him: omg plz balance

and he left :D

Apparently scouting is imba :/
-KarakStarcraft-
Profile Joined September 2010
United States258 Posts
June 11 2011 11:49 GMT
#936
On June 11 2011 20:47 Pietro wrote:
So i forgot to make a screenshot but i remembered most of it.
So it's ZvP on Shakuras, with me being Z ofc.

Me:glhf
Him:omg another zerg lamer
H:stupid blizzard need balance game
M:ok

I keep playing, go 14gas/14pool/21 hatch, scout around my side of the map (which i usually forget to do) And i find a proxy twilight council finishing.

Him: omg plz balance

and he left :D

Apparently scouting is imba :/


Well we all know how incredibly strong zerg pre-lair scouting is.

o.0
TigerKarl
Profile Joined November 2010
1757 Posts
June 11 2011 11:52 GMT
#937
"Go suck a Duck"
Darkong
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom418 Posts
June 11 2011 12:24 GMT
#938
On June 09 2011 01:15 mastman wrote:

Guy proxy cannons me, I lose my main, but I take an entirely new main and nat. Whole time I'm losing my main and building up my second main the guy insults me, BMs, taunts me, calls me shit and bad for like 10 whole mintes-- then I eventually hold off some attacks and destroy his bases.

[image loading]


That is some epic justice right there ^_^
Trolling the Battle.Net forums, the most fun you can have with your pants on.
iseefor
Profile Joined September 2010
United States162 Posts
June 11 2011 13:00 GMT
#939
On June 11 2011 20:15 dxong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2011 19:52 MercurialTW wrote:
On May 26 2011 16:01 Maynarde wrote:
On May 25 2011 20:18 dukem wrote:
[image loading]

Thats him, even though he won the game :D


I normally don't mind a bit of rage and stuff but ... I'd probably report that guy :| He shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Can you report people? I don't even know I've never done it in SC2.


I'm not trying to defend this guy but the funny thing is; that's not even a swastika.


Where do you even see any fun in it? A true swastika or not, this isnt hilarious in anyway. But yea you can be proud of yourself telling us what is real and not...might say that is kind of "funny".


um i don't think he meant it in that way.. he is saying its funny how the guy got it wrong. not that he thinks a swastika is funny.
.CJ.herO lifer.
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
June 11 2011 16:34 GMT
#940
Just got a good one !

[image loading]

Said ?, was ignored (HOW WEIRD).
The legend of Darien lives on
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 262
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 262
mouzHeroMarine 167
ProTech142
CosmosSc2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41546
Bisu 2806
Hyuk 1748
Shuttle 1632
Mini 673
EffOrt 601
Larva 481
Soma 428
firebathero 239
ZerO 220
[ Show more ]
hero 115
Last 96
Zeus 69
Sexy 55
sorry 54
Pusan 53
Killer 51
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 33
Hm[arnc] 28
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 26
Aegong 25
zelot 19
Rock 13
yabsab 13
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6487
qojqva1383
Dendi969
Counter-Strike
fl0m114
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1200
crisheroes856
Lowko416
Liquid`Hasu405
Other Games
gofns41675
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1229
DeMusliM254
Livibee187
Liquid`VortiX126
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS85
Hui .75
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6699
League of Legends
• Jankos1880
Other Games
• WagamamaTV224
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 7m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 7m
INu's Battles
22h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.