• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7935 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 52

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 405 Next
whosthatguy101148
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6 Posts
June 18 2011 02:24 GMT
#1021
[QUOTE]On June 08 2011 23:18 Dhalphir wrote:
Replay - [url=http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=download&id=213746][img]http://www.gamereplays.org/community/uploads/repimgs/repimg-33-213746.jpg[/img][/url]

Story - Opposing Protoss tries to proxy gate me. I see very late gas, no probes being made, and no zealot being made in his base. Maybe think something is up so i scout around and find two more gates near my base. Throw down a forge, defend for a few tense moments, and repel easily. Transition into blink and an expansion, win.

This ensues.

[URL=http://img851.imageshack.us/i/zeroskill.jpg/][IMG]http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/3096/zeroskill.jpg[ lol I've played him several times. He rages at me everytime too.
hazywood
Profile Joined February 2011
United States7 Posts
June 18 2011 05:35 GMT
#1022
Delta Quadrant, TvZ. Knowing the map, I plan for a marine tank mid game push. I head out directly into the zerg trying to get a third with a small roach & slow bane army. It's a roflstomp. BM ensues.

If I ever get a chance, I'll have to thank him for leaving exactly the number of messages that fit in the message log.

[image loading]
[image loading]
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
June 18 2011 05:55 GMT
#1023
On June 09 2011 12:46 FatkiddsLag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 09:17 Sinborn wrote:
I lose a game to some 1base banshees. That's fine. I pushed, saw it and didn't react. I thought it was funny so I called it silly and gg'd. This is the aftermath.

BraiNSueY: silly but effective..... gg scrub
BraiNSueY has reconnected.
You: scrub k
umad
BraiNSueY: why would i be mad?
i could care less either way
You: You obviously do
since you had to get aggressive there
BraiNSueY: carry on noob..... be original supernerd
You: Irony. Applies to you as well
BraiNSueY: umad and gl hf sheep shit
You: Haha ll
kk bro
BraiNSueY: follow the herd little noobie
its ok...
.
You: post this on tl dude
See who is madder
BraiNSueY: another true mark of a super nerd..
.
good luck with that and life in general
ttfn
You: <3
The player is ignoring you.

Not sure how I got him to ignore me. Not sure at all. (Btw guys, manner is mind control.)


you sound like a little bitch in that above conversation.


What's with all the BMers from TL who tell people to post the bm on TL? This is like the fifth time I've seen someone post their own BM and say this, is this a thing I've been missing?
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
zEF
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4 Posts
June 18 2011 05:59 GMT
#1024
On June 18 2011 14:55 Navillus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2011 12:46 FatkiddsLag wrote:
On June 09 2011 09:17 Sinborn wrote:
I lose a game to some 1base banshees. That's fine. I pushed, saw it and didn't react. I thought it was funny so I called it silly and gg'd. This is the aftermath.

BraiNSueY: silly but effective..... gg scrub
BraiNSueY has reconnected.
You: scrub k
umad
BraiNSueY: why would i be mad?
i could care less either way
You: You obviously do
since you had to get aggressive there
BraiNSueY: carry on noob..... be original supernerd
You: Irony. Applies to you as well
BraiNSueY: umad and gl hf sheep shit
You: Haha ll
kk bro
BraiNSueY: follow the herd little noobie
its ok...
.
You: post this on tl dude
See who is madder
BraiNSueY: another true mark of a super nerd..
.
good luck with that and life in general
ttfn
You: <3
The player is ignoring you.

Not sure how I got him to ignore me. Not sure at all. (Btw guys, manner is mind control.)


you sound like a little bitch in that above conversation.


What's with all the BMers from TL who tell people to post the bm on TL? This is like the fifth time I've seen someone post their own BM and say this, is this a thing I've been missing?


Sounds like we found out who BrainSueY is on TL.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
June 18 2011 06:36 GMT
#1025
Whenever I play mutalisks against terrans once in a while one of them will private message me after and bitch at me then block communication so they can keep their pride intact.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
TUski
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1258 Posts
June 18 2011 07:41 GMT
#1026
zEzImA: play 4's and talk shit how about u get a 50% winrate first u shitty
You: keep talking kid
The player is ignoring you.
zEzImA: probably a 40 year old virgin living in his moms basement u fat fuck
or a asian with a small penis
thanks for making my day nerd"


He was gold. Ss's to follow
"There is nothing more cool than being proud of the things that you love." - Day[9]
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
June 19 2011 17:37 GMT
#1027
Just played this Terran on ladder, I decided to go Zealot/HT. I move out and sees he has cloaked ghost so I back up my HT and when he can't sees my HT, he proceeds to waste all but one EMP on my army so I backoff and let shield to back up.

Once all my shield are up, he stims to get to my base and just before engagement, his stims finishes and he proceed to miss his only remaining EMP and I storm his ball while he just sit under it.

Then, this comes up :

[image loading]
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 17:39:42
June 19 2011 17:39 GMT
#1028
On June 20 2011 02:37 SpiZe wrote:
Just played this Terran on ladder, I decided to go Zealot/HT. I move out and sees he has cloaked ghost so I back up my HT and when he can't sees my HT, he proceeds to waste all but one EMP on my army so I backoff and let shield to back up.

Once all my shield are up, he stims to get to my base and just before engagement, his stims finishes and he proceed to miss his only remaining EMP and I storm his ball while he just sit under it.

Then, this comes up :

[image]


Well? Did he raper you?
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 19 2011 17:43 GMT
#1029
I'm just waiting for the day someone posts my bm here.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
tido
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada66 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-19 18:10:04
June 19 2011 17:59 GMT
#1030
Fresh bm I just got today!

I don't reply to bm.... as you can see from the log lol.

I forge expanded so he 4 based me and teched to hydra.
I got blink stalkers +3+1 (attacked at +1+1) and managed to kill him while he bmed me like a madman

[image loading]
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 00:51:02
June 21 2011 00:49 GMT
#1031
On June 09 2011 09:43 BooRadl3y wrote:
[image loading]


WTF imposter! As the highest rated Logo in SC2 I demand satisfaction from this imposter.

(You know it's an imposter because I play zerg).
Logo
Steeped
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada87 Posts
June 21 2011 01:31 GMT
#1032
This is during a Bo1 tourny match...
[image loading]
then this is shortly after the match...
[image loading]
Was a pretty intense game turned into a bit of a base race that i cleaned up then went and killed him.
Clicker
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1012 Posts
June 21 2011 01:56 GMT
#1033
On June 15 2011 01:28 SacredSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2011 12:51 ForeverSleep wrote:
On June 12 2011 12:31 Clicker wrote:
On June 12 2011 10:48 Chicane wrote:
On June 11 2011 17:26 Lobber wrote:
OMG this was a hilarious bout of bm from some guy who asked me for some practice games, I open ffe in both games, on metalopolis and xnc. When I pylon blocked his hatch first on game 2 he pulled 8 drones to kill the pylon so I walled them out of his base, that apparently warranted this bm.

[image loading]


Wow... that guy is the definition of a terrible troll. He just makes excuses and when he has nothing relevant to say he starts spamming "umad?" like all bad trolls do. I don't even get it, spamming that doesn't even get people mad...

I remember the good days in wc3 where trolls would actually do a good job of trolling me, and no one spammed "umad?" Good times.

Then again there were SIGNIFICANTLY less trolls in wc3 for whatever reason... probably just my experience, but for the ones I did come across, they knew what they were doing when it came to trolling.

Holy fuck, haha I KNOW THAT GUY.

We used to play together a lot, but then he became a douche. He's like 14 and wants to go pro.
He did that same shit to me all the time.


14 and wants to go pro with an attitude like that? wow thats kinda sad...

Idra must be his role model... I bet he left early and didn't GG either =]

It's just who he is, you know. We played some 1v1 practice games, ums, team games, etc and had fun for a while. Then he became like that. He's just too young, he doesn't understand.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-21 20:06:47
June 21 2011 02:11 GMT
#1034
He doesn't understand that he rages and people laugh at him? You should show him this thread and have an intervention.

[image loading]

6 pools, fails, then dies. After losing his hatchery he types has left the game!
[image loading]

I had a quick look at his match history. It's all him playing zerg, and it's all him 6 pooling.

-_-
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 22 2011 16:04 GMT
#1035
I played a five minute 2v2 game. Yeah.
Anyway, the entire chat log was pretty long for a 5 minute game.
Entire Chat log: (not ally chat)
Start:
+ Show Spoiler +
Ally: gg
Enemy Terran #2: u to
Enemy Terran #1: good luck all
Me: gg
Ally: :D
Ally: :D
Me: I love pie
Ally: :D
Me: How dare you insult the name of pie by not talking!

The cannon rush begins!
+ Show Spoiler +
Me: gg wp
Me: DIE
Ally: >:l
Me: has left the game!
Enemy Terran #2: lame
Me: I... am singing a song.


The cannon rush is discovered! Well, no wonder, it was NEXT TO HIS STUFF (boss cannon rush except in the center of his base)
+ Show Spoiler +
Ally: LOLOLOL
Me: Theres a base in ur base, dude
Me: lol
Enemy Terran #1: Your a !@#$ing !@#$%^
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Enemy Terran #1: I mean that in the nicest of terms
Me: Well thank you!
Me: Didn't want to take that badly!
Me: XD
Ally: XD

One down!
+ Show Spoiler +
Enemy Terran #1: !@#$ you I'm not playing this
He leaves.

Say what?
+ Show Spoiler +
Me: gg wp
Ally: CAUSE YOU LOST
Me: lol
Enemy Terran #2: \=MEH
Ally: MRH
Me: Haha!
Me: peach pie is tasty!
Ally: Why not planetary?
Enemy Terran #2: SMART MOVE
Me: NEVER INSULT ITS NAME AGAIN

Yes, this is all in a five minute game, lol
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SoKHo
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)1081 Posts
June 22 2011 20:10 GMT
#1036
On June 21 2011 11:11 Probe1 wrote:
He doesn't understand that he rages and people laugh at him? You should show him this thread and have an intervention.

[image loading]

6 pools, fails, then dies. After losing his hatchery he types has left the game!
[image loading]

I had a quick look at his match history. It's all him playing zerg, and it's all him 6 pooling.

-_-


Dude, you were just as bm as him... Why do people post ones that they bm themselves O.o
"If you don't understand my silence, you won't understand my words"|| Big Nal_rA fan boy!! Nal_rA, Bisu, Huk, MC, Hero fighting! SKT1---->
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 23 2011 07:19 GMT
#1037
I considered that. Then I realized trying to trick someone after a blind 6 pool fails by typing left the game deserves to be posted.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Mantisdolphin
Profile Joined May 2011
United States29 Posts
June 23 2011 21:36 GMT
#1038
In a 4v4 one of my team mates took both my natural expo and an ally's natural, without even using his own until later in the game. This forced our ally to take a base in the middle of the map as an expo and forced me to take a gold as an expo. Needless to say our expos came under attack pretty quickly. So while we scrambled to put armies together, our team mate who had been macroing happily on our naturals sent some help, but not enough. As we were losing he then blamed us on the "All" channel for playing poorly. I thought, wth?

He told us to protect him while he FEed very greedily to two bases. I didn't think anything of it until at the end and he talked to All about how bad we were as partners. I thought that ironic because he was the one who failed to make his FEs count enough to win.

So from now on I know that if a team mate takes my natural I'm going to be very assertive about telling him to move it or lose it. I don't want that "strategy" to happen again.
"All that is not pattern is noise--the only possible source of new information." - Gregory Bateson
NeuroNiky
Profile Joined August 2010
Italy38 Posts
June 23 2011 23:14 GMT
#1039
Have always enjoyed reading this thread, but never had the chance to post anything on it. I get the occasional insult, like being called "Mass faggot" today from a Protoss that tried to cheese me, failed, and got owned by mass roaches afterwards, but nothing serious like something I've read in this thread. But then two days ago, it happened. I met xeo, a Zerg player so pissed off of playing another zvz that he decided to vent his rage on me... while obviously trying to six pool me (badly) and losing in the process...

P.S. I've copied all the chat in one image... it should be read from the bottom to the top on the first part, and then from top to bottom on the second... sorry for my bad photoshop and logging skills :D

[image loading]

White Ra makes me wanna play Protoss...
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
June 23 2011 23:52 GMT
#1040
Ran into a few while doing team games with friends:

--Number 1--
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


--Number 2--
+ Show Spoiler +
So the Zerg player and the Terran player go for an attack.
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
The Zerg Player is far ahead of the Terran player, so he moves in first; by himself.
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Bad move
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
The Terran comes in too late, not like he would of made a difference anyway
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
Before he leaves, he drops this gem
[image loading]
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 241
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27028
Mini 457
Hyuk 253
firebathero 183
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 58
Mong 52
Hyun 41
Killer 35
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10444
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu750
Other Games
Grubby2613
FrodaN2187
fl0m1184
Beastyqt1039
Mlord425
KnowMe155
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King61
Trikslyr47
ToD37
mouzStarbuck25
CosmosSc2 19
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 63
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7779
Other Games
• imaqtpie467
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 19m
INu's Battles
18h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.