• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7935 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 53

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 405 Next
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
June 24 2011 00:04 GMT
#1041
Am I the only one that is getting the line "FUCKING MMM NOOB LEARN TO PLAY FAGGOT!!!" once a day in TvP?

Like, I can have superior macro and just play a better game and you get this "MMA FAGGOT TERRAN OP L2P!!!"

My favorite was today when I held of a very late 4 gate and he did zero damage (well he killed a bunker xD) and the game was over but not for him, so he got back to his main and started to tech upp 1 base colossi with 0/0 upgrades and I hit him with 1/1 and emp's and he is like "BRAVO YOU BEAT ME WITH MMM WOW IT MUST BE SO HARD PLAYING TERRAN WINNING SO EASY WITH MMM!!!!!!" -_-
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
June 24 2011 00:12 GMT
#1042
This thread is honestly full of win. Time to bookmark :D
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
enigamI
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada385 Posts
June 24 2011 00:15 GMT
#1043
On June 17 2011 09:29 StarCraft64 wrote:
PTvPP 2v2 with a random ally. My ally doesn't do anything for the first 40 seconds then leaves the game, hence my "" in the beginning to him. I play it out and win.

Towards the end one of the guys on the other team starts complaining about lag and then begins to hemorrhage nonsensical BM from every orifice. I throw an offensive gg, which was wrong of me I know, but I was on a win-high and felt like responding. If it was lagging then I understand his bad mood, but I didn't feel anything, and it's still no excuse for that kind of language.

[image loading]




Most of this was just average level bm funny, but at the end when you say

"Yes, I see"

I just burst out laughing
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
June 24 2011 00:16 GMT
#1044
On June 24 2011 09:12 ODieN wrote:
This thread is honestly full of win. Time to bookmark :D

It'd be better if morons would stop posting their own bm -.- so retarded...
You: GG scrub
---------Shut up noob
You: lol umad?
---------fuck you bitch

Seriously, that's like 1/4 of the posts here. It's sad.
stokes17
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1411 Posts
June 24 2011 00:35 GMT
#1045
On June 24 2011 09:16 Chocolate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2011 09:12 ODieN wrote:
This thread is honestly full of win. Time to bookmark :D

It'd be better if morons would stop posting their own bm -.- so retarded...
You: GG scrub
---------Shut up noob
You: lol umad?
---------fuck you bitch

Seriously, that's like 1/4 of the posts here. It's sad.


to be fair another 1/4th of the posts are ppl pointing out that 1/4th the posts are the posters bm
Joozaf
Profile Joined July 2010
Estonia22 Posts
June 24 2011 00:37 GMT
#1046
So master protoss here, told one guy he was bad after he lost KEKEKEKKE
Snake Grunger
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada61 Posts
June 24 2011 01:54 GMT
#1047
I tried to stay mannered.... but in the end it was too much.

[image loading]
DOODLEcraft anyone ? http://doodlecraft.imgur.com/ -- @doodlecraft on Twitter
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 24 2011 02:08 GMT
#1048
On June 24 2011 10:54 Snake Grunger wrote:
I tried to stay mannered.... but in the end it was too much.

[image loading]

That seems like my average 1v1, except I'm always a base ahead of the zerg
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
axman
Profile Joined June 2011
United States14 Posts
June 24 2011 02:27 GMT
#1049
Here is some truly epic BM.
The match is TvZ on scrap station. I was successfully 6-pooled; however, I was able to fly away to the island and somehow still manage to win.

[image loading]

If you want to see the entire replay, I made my own commentary on the game at


How I won... not sure. But the game (and above BM) was truly special.
wil3y
Profile Joined December 2010
3 Posts
June 24 2011 03:25 GMT
#1050
[image loading]
DNB
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Finland995 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 03:32:07
June 24 2011 03:31 GMT
#1051
[image loading]

LoL

Edit: Warden's tvp really seems to work
Dillinger88
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom6 Posts
June 24 2011 11:41 GMT
#1052
Yay for being in bronze league! Me (Z) vs GordonRamsay (P), he early expands and I scout it so I quickly tech to roaches to pressure.

He shouts and rages about me 'massing' roaches, all the while I'm teching and expanding to 3 bases. He leaves and then proceeds to flame me for 20 minutes. I think I was nice enough .

Transcript:
GordonRamsay: you !@#$ing lame retard
GordonRamsay has reconnected.
You: Hahaha, you got so outplayed it's hil;arious
GordonRamsay: wow look i play zerg i can only make one unit !@#$ing noob l2p
You: Believe what you want. You just looking like an !@#$.
GordonRamsay: dude you just a noob making mass roaches
all you can doo
You: it's called pressuring with tier one units well get up expansions
GordonRamsay: ye right tier one lol plz
you suck
You: says the guy who lost by being too greedy expanding off one gateway after being scouted
GordonRamsay: i dont make one unit noob
You: I saw stalkers and zealots, that's it.../
GordonRamsay: i can play this game i can make more than one unit
You: I made lings and roaches, that's two
GordonRamsay: so?
zerg = lame race
You: in your opinion.
GordonRamsay: still you suck
You: well you lost, so...
GordonRamsay: ye beacuse you are retarded and can only make one unit
You: Ok. You beaten by a retard, then.
GordonRamsay: omg -.-
You: Well have a good day.
GordonRamsay: l2p you fat kid

*Ten minutes later*
GordonRamsay: you suck
You: Haha.

Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/6746

It really boosts my ego to stomp a guy so hard they rage. :D
akaname
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom599 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-24 18:49:59
June 24 2011 18:49 GMT
#1053
Backstory: I tried a fairly ambitious attack at the start that failed, with colossi, so i pulled back and went HT instead (while he went vikings and mass bioball). I forgot to upgrade at all because of my tech switch and risky expansions, not my finest moment, but my opponent seems to think the mark of a good player is one that sits at tier 1 and upgrades it!

00:17:48 - Manuel to ALL: 0-0 army
00:17:49 - Manuel to ALL: vs 3-3
00:17:51 - Manuel to ALL: and this
00:17:52 - Manuel to ALL: wahahahahaha
00:17:56 - Manuel to ALL: annyoin ³³³
00:17:59 - eggers to ALL: you must be really bad

00:18:04 - Manuel to ALL: no u

00:18:14 - Manuel to ALL: you win coz imbalanced storms

00:18:21 - Manuel to ALL: and imba kolos
00:18:22 - Manuel to ALL: in early
00:18:23 - Manuel to ALL: u lost all
00:18:27 - Manuel to ALL: just not 2 kolos
00:18:28 - Manuel to ALL: and now

00:18:32 - eggers to ALL: pls leave you irritate me
00:18:33 - Manuel to ALL: you run through me like a greek
00:18:34 - Manuel to ALL: with 0-0
00:18:37 - Manuel to ALL: die rl pls
00:18:38 - Manuel to ALL: thank you
00:18:39 - Manuel to ALL: bye

There can be only none
akaname
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom599 Posts
June 24 2011 18:51 GMT
#1054
On June 24 2011 20:41 Dillinger88 wrote:
Yay for being in bronze league! Me (Z) vs GordonRamsay (P), he early expands and I scout it so I quickly tech to roaches to pressure.

He shouts and rages about me 'massing' roaches, all the while I'm teching and expanding to 3 bases. He leaves and then proceeds to flame me for 20 minutes. I think I was nice enough .

+ Show Spoiler +
Transcript:
GordonRamsay: you !@#$ing lame retard
GordonRamsay has reconnected.
You: Hahaha, you got so outplayed it's hil;arious
GordonRamsay: wow look i play zerg i can only make one unit !@#$ing noob l2p
You: Believe what you want. You just looking like an !@#$.
GordonRamsay: dude you just a noob making mass roaches
all you can doo
You: it's called pressuring with tier one units well get up expansions
GordonRamsay: ye right tier one lol plz
you suck
You: says the guy who lost by being too greedy expanding off one gateway after being scouted
GordonRamsay: i dont make one unit noob
You: I saw stalkers and zealots, that's it.../
GordonRamsay: i can play this game i can make more than one unit
You: I made lings and roaches, that's two
GordonRamsay: so?
zerg = lame race
You: in your opinion.
GordonRamsay: still you suck
You: well you lost, so...
GordonRamsay: ye beacuse you are retarded and can only make one unit
You: Ok. You beaten by a retard, then.
GordonRamsay: omg -.-
You: Well have a good day.
GordonRamsay: l2p you fat kid


*Ten minutes later*
GordonRamsay: you suck
You: Haha.

Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/6746

It really boosts my ego to stomp a guy so hard they rage. :D


LOL that sounds like it may be THE Gordon Ramsay
There can be only none
ForeverEnder
Profile Joined October 2010
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-25 17:02:26
June 25 2011 16:56 GMT
#1055
After this guy failed cannon rush on scrap station, I expanded and won the game. Angry 12 year old got pretty angry.

[image loading]

[image loading]
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
June 25 2011 17:00 GMT
#1056
On June 26 2011 01:56 ForeverEnder wrote:
After this guy failed cannon rush on scrap station, I expanded and won the game. Angry 12 year old got pretty angry.

[image loading]

you could just not be a douche...you were just as bm as him
Luminox
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France223 Posts
June 26 2011 01:53 GMT
#1057
Some guy was saying about how Terran is not a real race in sc2 (imba and all) on the TL EU chan, and I tried to lighten the mood. Not only did he not understand, he even happened to BM me out of nowhere. It's sad cause he did seem pretty educated or at least not as stupid as he may look in the end.

here's the convo: (copy-pasted it, kept my many typos -_-)

You: @Lee: in fact, terran is the onlyreal race. have seen any real protoss or zerg in your country? I guess not
Lee: What do Zerg and Protoss have to do with Terran being real?
Cool argument, bro.
Lee: The Terrans in StarCraft are humans from the future, but a future that will never happen.
When you talk about a race in context of StarCraft, you're talking about the technology at their disposal.
You: dude if you stay so serious you're gonna be sad all your life
Lee: I'm happy.
You: you sure SEEM hapy
Lee: I derive great satisfaction from talking down to idiots.
You: so you're probably sad now :
)
anyway got 2 game
see ya
Lee: Die in a fire.
You: thanks bro
same
Lee: You're welcome.

I may not have had to answer "same" to him, might be considered as "bm" from me, but it came from nowhere and so I answered this as a reflex :s
Half-french, half-polish, Half-greek Half-english, and yet fully zerg! For the swarm till the end!
JustPlay
Profile Joined September 2010
United States211 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-26 02:03:29
June 26 2011 01:58 GMT
#1058
I pylon walled a zerg who 15 hatched but didn't pull any drones for my probe, I went gate -> reactive forge, but I decided to go for the sentry heavy 4gate follow up instead of a fast expand because he responded by breaking out with a spine instead of roaches. He tried to nydus my non-existent expansion he thought I was making, lost hilariously bad because of forcefield usage, and then I went to his base and corralled his roaches in to a corner with FF spam.

[image loading]


I also get told "zerg is just 1a" after beating blue flame hellions with zerglings really often lately. It's pretty hilarious because I'd like to see you try and 1a with lings vs 6 blue flame hellions and even kill a single one, nevermind all of them.
Atila
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Cuba122 Posts
June 26 2011 02:02 GMT
#1059
On June 26 2011 01:56 ForeverEnder wrote:
After this guy failed cannon rush on scrap station, I expanded and won the game. Angry 12 year old got pretty angry.

[image loading]

[image loading]


this guy was in a fucking funday monday
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 26 2011 02:05 GMT
#1060
On June 24 2011 20:41 Dillinger88 wrote:
Yay for being in bronze league! Me (Z) vs GordonRamsay (P), he early expands and I scout it so I quickly tech to roaches to pressure.

He shouts and rages about me 'massing' roaches, all the while I'm teching and expanding to 3 bases. He leaves and then proceeds to flame me for 20 minutes. I think I was nice enough .

Transcript:
GordonRamsay: you !@#$ing lame retard
GordonRamsay has reconnected.
You: Hahaha, you got so outplayed it's hil;arious
GordonRamsay: wow look i play zerg i can only make one unit !@#$ing noob l2p
You: Believe what you want. You just looking like an !@#$.
GordonRamsay: dude you just a noob making mass roaches
all you can doo
You: it's called pressuring with tier one units well get up expansions
GordonRamsay: ye right tier one lol plz
you suck
You: says the guy who lost by being too greedy expanding off one gateway after being scouted
GordonRamsay: i dont make one unit noob
You: I saw stalkers and zealots, that's it.../
GordonRamsay: i can play this game i can make more than one unit
You: I made lings and roaches, that's two
GordonRamsay: so?
zerg = lame race
You: in your opinion.
GordonRamsay: still you suck
You: well you lost, so...
GordonRamsay: ye beacuse you are retarded and can only make one unit
You: Ok. You beaten by a retard, then.
GordonRamsay: omg -.-
You: Well have a good day.
GordonRamsay: l2p you fat kid

*Ten minutes later*
GordonRamsay: you suck
You: Haha.

Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/6746

It really boosts my ego to stomp a guy so hard they rage. :D


Nice? Really? You told him he was horrible, that you were way better than him, acting like he was stupid, and rubbing in the fact you won.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 241
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27028
Mini 457
Hyuk 253
firebathero 183
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 58
Mong 52
Hyun 41
Killer 35
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10444
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu750
Other Games
Grubby2613
FrodaN2187
fl0m1184
Beastyqt1039
Mlord425
KnowMe155
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King61
Trikslyr47
ToD37
mouzStarbuck25
CosmosSc2 19
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 63
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7779
Other Games
• imaqtpie467
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 19m
INu's Battles
18h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.