• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:49
CEST 17:49
KST 00:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7957 users

[Stream] CatNzHat

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
May 27 2011 22:46 GMT
#1
Hello all, it's CatInTheHat here, and I'm creating this thread to introduce myself to the community, and to announce my stream.
Since the chances are that none of you know who I am, here's a little bit of info about me:

I'm new to the Starcraft scene, I only started playing SC2, in January of this year, previously I was a semi-pro FPS gamer, I was part of clan EFU, we won a few of the MLG gamebattles tournaments in cod4 and mw2, I got bored of the FPS games and quit the clan in the fall of 2010. After a friend showed me a pro starcraft 2 game, I got hooked and watched tons of youtube videos and streams, I didn't purchase the game until january. Since it was my first RTS game I was pretty horrible for a long time, after awhile I fought my way up to the diamond league, where I sat like little Miss Muffet for a very long time, I wasn't improving much as terran, so I tried some zerg and protoss, I spent a little while playing only team games, when the ladder reset at the end of season 1, I decided that I'd go back to playing terran in 1v1, and since then I have really stepped my game up. I've broken into masters league, and I'm currently sitting at around 950 pts, with a fairly high MMR (playing against 1.1k masters).

Watching all the streams and reading threads in the strategy forums really helped me improve my game, and since I've gained so much from the community, I thought it was about time that I gave something back, so I've decided that I should start streaming my games, if anyone wants to watch some creative feel free to stop by, I'm always open to feedback, in fact I would love you to spam chat every time I make a tiny little mistake, as that is what will help me be a better gamer :D

I stream mostly ladder games at justin.tv/CatNzHat.

If you're looking for a practice partner feel free to PM me via TL.net or in game CatInTheHat.476 on the NA servers.

I'll update this post with a replay pack in a bit (filtering through my replays folder in the mean time).
Zode
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada297 Posts
May 30 2011 17:23 GMT
#2
I played you on ladder once, you bmed me. Good luck with stream though.
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
May 30 2011 17:35 GMT
#3
There are some great pics of you in the BM thread already. You look like a class act, pal.
Xenoismo
Profile Joined January 2011
United States38 Posts
May 30 2011 19:02 GMT
#4
Nice! Can't wait for the enjoyable BM ^0^
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
May 31 2011 04:37 GMT
#5
^^Sometimes peeps just need some BM to cool their ego (poeple like Zode, who think they've won a game based on their own skill, where in reality their opponent just miss clicked in a crucial moment), other people you shouldn't BM like mr. blue from above, he falls into the category of douchebag who trolls around hoping someone will respond, begging for attention.

Anyways, my RAM recently decided to kick the bucket so have to wait a couple days for the new dimms to arrive so I can get my streaming rig back up and running.
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
February 09 2012 08:24 GMT
#6
Update: Streaming right now!

Finally got my rig back together, haven't played much in awhile, and my mouse settings are all wrong, but I'm streaming!
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
February 09 2012 20:52 GMT
#7
I demand you release yesterday's TvP replay on Tal Darim.

One of the funniest, twisted and cruel late games I've ever seen.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
February 10 2012 01:24 GMT
#8
On February 10 2012 05:52 Gamegene wrote:
I demand you release yesterday's TvP replay on Tal Darim.

One of the funniest, twisted and cruel late games I've ever seen.


unfortunately, i had failed to set replays to save, so those replays are lost forever :-(
caesarms
Profile Joined July 2011
Switzerland9 Posts
February 24 2012 21:40 GMT
#9
I really like your stream, very entertaining!
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
February 27 2012 05:01 GMT
#10
Playing a bo7 vs Team Rooki (headed up by gamegene, the awesome interviewer guy).
Live now! twitch.tv/catnzhat
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
March 03 2012 06:38 GMT
#11
Streaming some late night ladder, doing some experimental TvP, and still crushing zergs.
jdsowa
Profile Joined March 2011
405 Posts
March 06 2012 21:19 GMT
#12
Sweet! Remember you from Trump's stream. Amazing level of knowledge for only having played a short while. Will have to go see if I can find some VODs.
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
March 08 2012 15:31 GMT
#13
On March 07 2012 06:19 jdsowa wrote:
Sweet! Remember you from Trump's stream. Amazing level of knowledge for only having played a short while. Will have to go see if I can find some VODs.


Thanks a bunch!
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
March 16 2012 04:45 GMT
#14
Streaming some more ladder, finally getting a handle on TvP.
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
March 17 2012 10:16 GMT
#15
On March 16 2012 13:45 CatNzHat wrote:
Streaming some more ladder, finally getting a handle on TvP.


Scratch that, but having some fun in TvT, which is rare for me.
join me for some fun laddering!
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 06:54:07
July 28 2012 06:53 GMT
#16
Streaming in HD finally!
I have a beast computer but finally got the bandwidth neseccary to stream in HD.

I haven't much in the last 6 months so I'm not exaclty high-masters anymore, but I still have all the game knowledge.

Link: http://twitch.tv/catnzhat
Edahspmal
Profile Joined October 2010
United States156 Posts
July 28 2012 08:00 GMT
#17
i remember playing you on ladder. you bm'd me and gave a lottttt of balance whine. good luck turning that around though
Anfield
Profile Joined October 2010
Yemen160 Posts
July 28 2012 08:31 GMT
#18
Yeah your pretty bm
GL though. I forgot you were that guy that would try and mentor trump
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
July 28 2012 08:36 GMT
#19
BM, Insane Terran bias + cool play.

Watch if you want to learn, or at least be entertained.
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
CatNzHat
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1599 Posts
July 29 2012 00:30 GMT
#20
Streaming more, upped the bitrage a bit
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4547
Bisu 1262
Shuttle 1059
Stork 549
BeSt 432
EffOrt 373
Mini 322
Horang2 272
actioN 258
Rush 256
[ Show more ]
Light 140
hero 133
Mind 119
Yoon 87
910 86
Zeus 71
Mong 71
Snow 70
Barracks 50
Shinee 48
sorry 47
Sea.KH 45
JYJ 38
Bale 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 23
Sexy 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 20
yabsab 18
scan(afreeca) 15
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5255
qojqva2763
Dendi1282
Counter-Strike
fl0m3488
Fnx 762
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko481
Other Games
singsing2351
hiko1061
TKL 795
ceh9356
Livibee337
XBOCT257
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX207
XaKoH 135
Beastyqt77
Chillindude22
Trikslyr1
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 993
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 19
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3172
Other Games
• Shiphtur38
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
11m
TaKeTV 0
Replay Cast
7h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.