• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:34
CEST 07:34
KST 14:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8153 users

UPDATE: Still Unlisted Patch Balance Changes - Page 35

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 42 Next All
Zeromadcowz
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada241 Posts
July 10 2010 03:50 GMT
#681
I noticed in my first game that it felt slow and I'm still not used to it being seemingly set to "fast"
Leeto
Profile Joined August 2007
United States1320 Posts
July 10 2010 04:07 GMT
#682
Infestors can no longer Neural Parasite allied units. I'm kinda disappointed because I like taking my ally's stuff when we're super ahead in games..
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
July 10 2010 06:09 GMT
#683
On July 10 2010 10:17 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 10:13 BeJe77 wrote:
On July 10 2010 09:58 Zelniq wrote:
On July 10 2010 09:14 BeJe77 wrote:
is it just me or does the game feel very slow paced now?

What I mean by slow paced is the speed of the game, everything sort of feels sluggish or is it just me


may be hardware issues, people have complained about lag/video problems in phase 2.



It's not that the movement feels too sluggish or anything but its more like everything feels slow compared to Phase 1 of the beta, everything seems to have slowed down especially the pace, unless it's just because I haven't played it 3-4 weeks hence why I feel this way. I don't have problems running any of today's games at max settings but I'll look into it to be sure, might be driver or some setting messing it up.



I noticed a couple of streamers saying the same thing. (Or maybe it was one saying it twice) Weird anyhow.

*Impatiently waiting for EU to come back up*


Yeah when I was playing the ai when beta was still down the game felt much faster than it is now. It makes it easier for me to macro at least.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
chekthehek
Profile Joined May 2010
United States279 Posts
July 10 2010 06:25 GMT
#684
On July 10 2010 15:09 guitarizt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 10:17 nihlon wrote:
On July 10 2010 10:13 BeJe77 wrote:
On July 10 2010 09:58 Zelniq wrote:
On July 10 2010 09:14 BeJe77 wrote:
is it just me or does the game feel very slow paced now?

What I mean by slow paced is the speed of the game, everything sort of feels sluggish or is it just me


may be hardware issues, people have complained about lag/video problems in phase 2.



It's not that the movement feels too sluggish or anything but its more like everything feels slow compared to Phase 1 of the beta, everything seems to have slowed down especially the pace, unless it's just because I haven't played it 3-4 weeks hence why I feel this way. I don't have problems running any of today's games at max settings but I'll look into it to be sure, might be driver or some setting messing it up.



I noticed a couple of streamers saying the same thing. (Or maybe it was one saying it twice) Weird anyhow.

*Impatiently waiting for EU to come back up*


Yeah when I was playing the ai when beta was still down the game felt much faster than it is now. It makes it easier for me to macro at least.


for some reason I am also thinking this as well as the other people.

i was obs'ing a game that involved two friends, and I asked them if they put this on fast mode instead of faster. this was just me looking at the speed the workers moved at.
BoostJC
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada10 Posts
July 10 2010 07:00 GMT
#685
There are a lot of subtle changes that makes match ups interesting, although now it seems beh. trying to get the match ups in my mind.

also blizzard didn't mention that EVERYONE and their grandmother would be studying pro games and build orders the whole down season.

i have to catch up now because i didnt study and improve while it was down.
Random Strategies= Zerg 6 pool - Toss 4 Gate - Terran 3 Rax Marauders
BishopONe
Profile Joined November 2003
Spain242 Posts
July 10 2010 08:19 GMT
#686
I don't completely like the new cybernetics core animation, I mean in sc1 the rotating speed of the core while researching was supposed to be super fast and looked much cooler.
:D
Panoptic
Profile Joined September 2009
United Kingdom515 Posts
July 10 2010 08:22 GMT
#687
This has probably been mentioned about a billion times but I just played my first game and the minerals have changed colour to a deeper blue, looks very nice.
"Crom laughs at your four winds!"
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 10:04:44
July 10 2010 10:01 GMT
#688
Has Evo Chambers always been able to be made before the spawning pool?

nvm, I'm a retard never made evo's before spawning pools hmm didn't notice.
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
July 10 2010 10:22 GMT
#689
On July 10 2010 17:19 BishopONe wrote:
I don't completely like the new cybernetics core animation, I mean in sc1 the rotating speed of the core while researching was supposed to be super fast and looked much cooler.


Does it really matter?
Dox
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia1199 Posts
July 10 2010 10:45 GMT
#690
I did a search and didn't see it mentioned yet... but the terrain beneath each spawn (behind the minerals) has been modified on Desert Oasis so that Cannons/Bunkers and in particularly Reapers can no longer reach the mineral line easily. Reapers are now required to travel much further before they can gain access to the mineral line.
@NvDox | Plantronics Nv: Rossi . mOOnGLaDe . deth . JazBas | @NvSC2 | @NvCoD | @NvLeague | @NvHearthstone | @NvDotA2 | @PLT_MF
Feos
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany71 Posts
July 10 2010 11:19 GMT
#691
i was just able to log in (europe) and tried the new AI
i spawned as zerg and i want to mention that the cd on creep tumor was 15 sec for me
i can NOT confirm 30 sec CD on creep tumor
TrueRedemption
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States313 Posts
July 10 2010 14:25 GMT
#692
I can't remember the exactly how slow it was in phase one, but I am confident the Mothership has a much faster top speed now. I first noticed it watching a recent show match (+ Show Spoiler +
so all credit to White-Ra for finding it
), and after testing it myself aggressive recalls and the Mothership in general seemed far more viable. It's initial acceleration is still slow but it continues to build speed, and it maintains that speed even when it turns as long as it keeps moving.

Writer
Sergeras
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria185 Posts
July 10 2010 14:26 GMT
#693
Inceneration zone has been removed i dunno if some1 posted it already
InfiniteIce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States794 Posts
July 10 2010 14:41 GMT
#694
On July 10 2010 23:26 Sergeras wrote:
Inceneration zone has been removed i dunno if some1 posted it already


Lol dude, that's been removed since like Phase 1 patch 12(?)
i keep going back to my response to chill's fake PM and laughing, then immediately getting a feeling that i assume i'd get if i had an orgasm and the girl said "hahaha guess what i have a dick" -FakeSteve
nyshak
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany132 Posts
July 10 2010 14:46 GMT
#695
Roaches and Infestors need to be able to burrow beneath force fields. I really hope this is just a bug.
B-)
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 14:55:41
July 10 2010 14:47 GMT
#696
On July 10 2010 23:46 nyshak wrote:
Roaches and Infestors need to be able to burrow beneath force fields. I really hope this is just a bug.

You just need to choose where you fight more wisely (is that a word?)
to not get totally raped by them

Also the zealot nerf isnt that huge for everyone that was complaining about it, its so minute i dont even see a diff.

ALSO AM I THE ONLY ONE
who thinks Protoss attack upgrade should be changed to A? Instead of Armor being on A and Attack being on ..G???

I always get armor instead of attack ;;
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
nyshak
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany132 Posts
July 10 2010 15:07 GMT
#697
On July 10 2010 23:47 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 23:46 nyshak wrote:
Roaches and Infestors need to be able to burrow beneath force fields. I really hope this is just a bug.

You just need to choose where you fight more wisely (is that a word?)
to not get totally raped by them

Also the zealot nerf isnt that huge for everyone that was complaining about it, its so minute i dont even see a diff.

ALSO AM I THE ONLY ONE
who thinks Protoss attack upgrade should be changed to A? Instead of Armor being on A and Attack being on ..G???

I always get armor instead of attack ;;


Why? I was not aware of any imbalance roaches and infestors caused because they could move beneath force fields. If anything it made sentries more worthwhile vs. terran and less so vs. zerg. That kind of diversity is what makes SC so cool.

Plus Tunneling claws is a T2 upgrade, if you really want to beat zerg with force fields you should probably use them before there is a Roach Warren, a Lair and the upgrade.
B-)
Sergeras
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria185 Posts
July 10 2010 15:15 GMT
#698
The P key now pauses and resumes the game properly* especially for day9
ccdnl
Profile Joined April 2010
United States611 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 15:37:11
July 10 2010 15:36 GMT
#699


Very nicely done Zelniq. Great compilation. And thanks everyone who contributtteeeeedddd!!!
civil cervixes || Kang Min Fan || I like TLO, TLO= German, I like Germans..?
Salvarias
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark231 Posts
July 10 2010 15:50 GMT
#700
creep tumor reproduce cooldown is still 15, and roach speed now requires lair, so another nice ninja nerf to roaches, what has that unit done to blizzard ? :S
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 117
-ZergGirl 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1983
910 61
sorry 48
Bale 30
NotJumperer 19
Noble 12
yabsab 10
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox666
Mew2King39
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor86
Other Games
summit1g7883
WinterStarcraft408
PiGStarcraft317
C9.Mang0273
Livibee163
Sick159
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream251
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2299
League of Legends
• Stunt456
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 26m
Stellar Fest
7h 26m
The PondCast
1d 4h
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
OSC
1d 18h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.