• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:55
CEST 12:55
KST 19:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7591 users

UPDATE: Still Unlisted Patch Balance Changes - Page 34

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 42 Next All
InfiniteIce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States794 Posts
July 09 2010 23:51 GMT
#661
On July 10 2010 07:52 NadaSound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 12:42 prototype. wrote:
ctrl+f5-f8 moved to ctrl+f8-f12

very inconvenient...


I can only seem to get ctrl+F8 to work, for the others I get menus that pop up. Does any one have an explaination?


Yes, the hotkeys to bring up the menus are F9-F12.

Lol.

It's a terriblly unthought-out move by Blizz, that's the explanation :^^

---> Similar to the overlord poop creep noise, vikings no longer make my ears bleed.
i keep going back to my response to chill's fake PM and laughing, then immediately getting a feeling that i assume i'd get if i had an orgasm and the girl said "hahaha guess what i have a dick" -FakeSteve
NadaSound
Profile Joined March 2010
United States227 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 23:56:47
July 09 2010 23:54 GMT
#662
On July 10 2010 08:51 InfiniteIce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 07:52 NadaSound wrote:
On July 08 2010 12:42 prototype. wrote:
ctrl+f5-f8 moved to ctrl+f8-f12

very inconvenient...


I can only seem to get ctrl+F8 to work, for the others I get menus that pop up. Does any one have an explaination?


Yes, the hotkeys to bring up the menus are F9-F12.

Lol.

It's a terriblly unthought-out move by Blizz, that's the explanation :^^

---> Similar to the overlord poop creep noise, vikings no longer make my ears bleed.


so are you saying that there is only one F key to utilize? If so that is totaly retarded
NATO
Profile Joined April 2010
United States459 Posts
July 09 2010 23:54 GMT
#663
I still don't understand the hellion change. Can someone explain this too me? Even playing around with it in game, I wasn't able to figure out what had changed.
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 00:01:45
July 10 2010 00:01 GMT
#664
You can just rebind those commands back to F5-8 can't you?
BeJe77
Profile Joined April 2006
United States377 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 00:20:41
July 10 2010 00:14 GMT
#665
is it just me or does the game feel very slow paced now?

What I mean by slow paced is the speed of the game, everything sort of feels sluggish or is it just me

InfiniteIce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States794 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 00:28:03
July 10 2010 00:27 GMT
#666
On July 10 2010 08:54 NadaSound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 08:51 InfiniteIce wrote:
On July 10 2010 07:52 NadaSound wrote:
On July 08 2010 12:42 prototype. wrote:
ctrl+f5-f8 moved to ctrl+f8-f12

very inconvenient...


I can only seem to get ctrl+F8 to work, for the others I get menus that pop up. Does any one have an explaination?


Yes, the hotkeys to bring up the menus are F9-F12.

Lol.

It's a terriblly unthought-out move by Blizz, that's the explanation :^^

---> Similar to the overlord poop creep noise, vikings no longer make my ears bleed.


so are you saying that there is only one F key to utilize? If so that is totaly retarded



I am unfortunately saying that :[

But yea, this:

On July 10 2010 09:01 Bibdy wrote:
You can just rebind those commands back to F5-8 can't you?


I'll be rebinding them back to F1-F4 once EU is up and Tiler can work his magic.

F1-F4 are the only ones that really make any sense for me. Even F5-F8 were unusable for me due to having to look at the keyboard constantly.
i keep going back to my response to chill's fake PM and laughing, then immediately getting a feeling that i assume i'd get if i had an orgasm and the girl said "hahaha guess what i have a dick" -FakeSteve
NadaSound
Profile Joined March 2010
United States227 Posts
July 10 2010 00:32 GMT
#667
where can i find information on how to rebind commands
zergporn
Profile Joined April 2010
Estonia156 Posts
July 10 2010 00:38 GMT
#668
the new forcefield driving me crazy. broken mechanic. should not exist in game at all. goddamn ez mode protoss.
the game changes as you get higher
Palm
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia18 Posts
July 10 2010 00:39 GMT
#669
Even though I'm 99% sure this is a bug and not a deliberate change, I though since you had some bugs listed in your OP I would say something about it, sorry if it has already been mentioned.

At least for me since patch 16, Ultralisk Health which is meant to be 500 is reduced to 450 while burrowed and only returns to 500HP once un-burrowed. It's not a UI bug as I first suspected, as the tests I have done have resulted in the burrowed Ultralisk dieing in fewer hits then when above ground.
Cloak
Profile Joined October 2009
United States816 Posts
July 10 2010 00:43 GMT
#670
The Chrono Boost icon is wtf. It looks like that stupid gleam you get for staring at the sun. I liked the old one.
The more you know, the less you understand.
ChowYunCat
Profile Joined July 2010
1 Post
July 10 2010 00:50 GMT
#671
Is it possible to reduce or remove the critters? I find them really distracting, especially large ones.
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
July 10 2010 00:52 GMT
#672
Can you somehow bind groups to F-keys now? Or what can you do with the F-keys? I never used them in SC
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 10 2010 00:53 GMT
#673
On July 10 2010 09:50 ChowYunCat wrote:
Is it possible to reduce or remove the critters? I find them really distracting, especially large ones.

a click ont hem and it'll kill them

Also like someone said above new chrono icon is ehhh
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
July 10 2010 00:58 GMT
#674
On July 10 2010 09:14 BeJe77 wrote:
is it just me or does the game feel very slow paced now?

What I mean by slow paced is the speed of the game, everything sort of feels sluggish or is it just me


may be hardware issues, people have complained about lag/video problems in phase 2.
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
July 10 2010 01:07 GMT
#675
On July 10 2010 09:53 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 09:50 ChowYunCat wrote:
Is it possible to reduce or remove the critters? I find them really distracting, especially large ones.

a click ont hem and it'll kill them

Also like someone said above new chrono icon is ehhh

ya, i dont like the new chrono icon
BeJe77
Profile Joined April 2006
United States377 Posts
July 10 2010 01:13 GMT
#676
On July 10 2010 09:58 Zelniq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 09:14 BeJe77 wrote:
is it just me or does the game feel very slow paced now?

What I mean by slow paced is the speed of the game, everything sort of feels sluggish or is it just me


may be hardware issues, people have complained about lag/video problems in phase 2.



It's not that the movement feels too sluggish or anything but its more like everything feels slow compared to Phase 1 of the beta, everything seems to have slowed down especially the pace, unless it's just because I haven't played it 3-4 weeks hence why I feel this way. I don't have problems running any of today's games at max settings but I'll look into it to be sure, might be driver or some setting messing it up.

nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 01:18:44
July 10 2010 01:17 GMT
#677
On July 10 2010 10:13 BeJe77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 09:58 Zelniq wrote:
On July 10 2010 09:14 BeJe77 wrote:
is it just me or does the game feel very slow paced now?

What I mean by slow paced is the speed of the game, everything sort of feels sluggish or is it just me


may be hardware issues, people have complained about lag/video problems in phase 2.



It's not that the movement feels too sluggish or anything but its more like everything feels slow compared to Phase 1 of the beta, everything seems to have slowed down especially the pace, unless it's just because I haven't played it 3-4 weeks hence why I feel this way. I don't have problems running any of today's games at max settings but I'll look into it to be sure, might be driver or some setting messing it up.



I noticed a couple of streamers saying the same thing. (Or maybe it was one saying it twice) Weird anyhow.

*Impatiently waiting for EU to come back up*
Banelings are too cute to blow up
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
July 10 2010 01:22 GMT
#678
while fucking up terrans barracks, did they at least take away the key from toss to select all warpgates?
Kevmeister @ Dota2
BeJe77
Profile Joined April 2006
United States377 Posts
July 10 2010 01:28 GMT
#679
On July 10 2010 10:17 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 10 2010 10:13 BeJe77 wrote:
On July 10 2010 09:58 Zelniq wrote:
On July 10 2010 09:14 BeJe77 wrote:
is it just me or does the game feel very slow paced now?

What I mean by slow paced is the speed of the game, everything sort of feels sluggish or is it just me


may be hardware issues, people have complained about lag/video problems in phase 2.



It's not that the movement feels too sluggish or anything but its more like everything feels slow compared to Phase 1 of the beta, everything seems to have slowed down especially the pace, unless it's just because I haven't played it 3-4 weeks hence why I feel this way. I don't have problems running any of today's games at max settings but I'll look into it to be sure, might be driver or some setting messing it up.



I noticed a couple of streamers saying the same thing. (Or maybe it was one saying it twice) Weird anyhow.

*Impatiently waiting for EU to come back up*


Thank god we don't have real ID otherwise I would of had a stalker ...once EU gets up let me know what you think. I kind of hope it's just because I have not played it in while hahaha because the game speed seems slow slow :X


InfiniteIce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States794 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 01:36:45
July 10 2010 01:35 GMT
#680
On July 10 2010 10:22 FliedLice wrote:
while fucking up terrans barracks, did they at least take away the key from toss to select all warpgates?


I don't see how the two are relevant to one another.

And no, they did not.

Though even if they did, I would simply hotkey all my warpgates to 4.

Also, to people saying the game speed seems slow, I agree with you.

When I hosted a few CGs vs friends of mine, I kept asking them if I hosted it on faster, does the speed seem right to you guys? I thought maybe I was just out of touch with SC2, but maybe not, since it seems I'm not the only one.....
i keep going back to my response to chill's fake PM and laughing, then immediately getting a feeling that i assume i'd get if i had an orgasm and the girl said "hahaha guess what i have a dick" -FakeSteve
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings32
CranKy Ducklings SOOP13
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2724
Bisu 1107
Jaedong 697
Horang2 657
Hyuk 487
BeSt 471
actioN 277
Light 257
firebathero 238
Zeus 206
[ Show more ]
Stork 169
Leta 140
EffOrt 126
Sexy 107
Soma 98
Last 97
ZerO 84
Soulkey 84
Pusan 67
Rush 58
Killer 46
ggaemo 43
Mong 39
Mind 36
Aegong 33
Shinee 33
soO 30
hero 30
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 21
Terrorterran 19
sorry 17
PianO 16
Sharp 15
Mini 15
Yoon 12
NaDa 11
Free 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 7
Shine 3
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Fuzer 110
League of Legends
Reynor50
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1467
shoxiejesuss758
x6flipin204
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2132
crisheroes451
Other Games
gofns34890
singsing1840
XBOCT307
DeMusliM186
Livibee103
ArmadaUGS99
QueenE47
B2W.Neo26
ZerO(Twitch)11
Liquid`LucifroN1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• LUISG 34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2276
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 5m
Stellar Fest
2h 5m
OSC
13h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 23h
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.