• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8114 users

Unlisted Patchnote: Hellbat dmg-per-upgr 'fixed'

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 HotS
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 23:59:34
February 23 2013 20:33 GMT
#1
Source

Previously hellbats received +1 to non light/+2 to light with every attack upgrade but now the scaling has been changed to +2 to non light/+3 to light. Max attack hellbats should now 1 shot max armored zerglings and 3 shot max armored emped zealots instead of 4.

Now, Hellbat damage are the following, with the upgrades of :

      +0: 18 to non-Light, 30 to Light

      +1: 20 to non-Light, 33 to Light

      +2: 22 to non-Light, 36 to Light

      +3: 24 to non-Light, 39 to Light

This seems more of a 'fix' rather than a 'buff' since all damage upgrades in the game scale by ~10% of the base damage rounded. That would also explain why it was forgotten in the patch notes.

I'd say if you really had a concern, it should be with the base damage rather than the upgrades, the upgrades just follow naturally for the most part (sadly, units in certain dmg ranges like the hydralisk get the short end of the stick when it comes to upgrades, since technically they should get 1.5 per upgrade to scale like other units do, but instead get 1, same as the marine which has half the base damage)
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Vlare
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
748 Posts
February 23 2013 20:35 GMT
#2
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.
Mass zerglings doesnt fail
TomatoShark
Profile Joined August 2011
United States288 Posts
February 23 2013 20:45 GMT
#3
wow 1 shotting +3 armor zerglings o.O
ALPINA
Profile Joined May 2010
3791 Posts
February 23 2013 20:46 GMT
#4
If that's indeed the bugfix then they need to lower base damage of hellbat because otherwise it's quite ridiculous, they are like mini-ultras now lol.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
Everlong
Profile Joined April 2010
Czech Republic1973 Posts
February 23 2013 20:47 GMT
#5
On February 24 2013 05:45 TomatoShark wrote:
wow 1 shotting +3 armor zerglings o.O


You will not be making Zerglings vs 3/3 blue-flame Hellions late-game, will you?
hiru
Profile Joined June 2011
United States69 Posts
February 23 2013 20:50 GMT
#6
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.


Terran's gas sinks are total crap compared to the other two races.
Vlare
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
748 Posts
February 23 2013 20:51 GMT
#7
On February 24 2013 05:50 hiru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.


Terran's gas sinks are total crap compared to the other two races.


Please elaborate on this.
Mass zerglings doesnt fail
Decendos
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1341 Posts
February 23 2013 21:05 GMT
#8
On February 24 2013 05:50 hiru wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.


Terran's gas sinks are total crap compared to the other two races.


somebody hasnt played with the new ravens :D
SolidMoose
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1240 Posts
February 23 2013 21:13 GMT
#9
This really shouldn't be that big of a deal considering the major effects of it don't kick in til +3 when zerg is already at a tier 3 army. Initial hellbat attacks are going to be the same.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
February 23 2013 21:22 GMT
#10
Meh not really that important I think, it was too strong for 100 mins before and is now just a bit more OP. Good catch though!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
February 23 2013 21:24 GMT
#11
On February 24 2013 06:05 Decendos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 05:50 hiru wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.


Terran's gas sinks are total crap compared to the other two races.


somebody hasnt played with the new ravens :D


And probably isn't very good at controlling ghosts.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 21:28:32
February 23 2013 21:27 GMT
#12
On February 24 2013 06:05 Decendos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 05:50 hiru wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.


Terran's gas sinks are total crap compared to the other two races.


somebody hasnt played with the new ravens :D


Medivacs are actually a gas sink as well for the Terran. So yeah craaaaaap. Thanks for the notice, wouldn't have seen this myself probably, but I think I can adjust upgrades a bit now.

But talking about Mineral dumps. Queens and Spines and Spores, I would give the award to Zerg, though they can't trade them offensively like Terran (excluding the Starter Triad of Lings,Marines,Zealots).
Terran is a Mineral depended race though, so it would be horrible if their Mineral dumps would be weak.
Vlare
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
748 Posts
February 23 2013 21:32 GMT
#13
On February 24 2013 06:27 FeyFey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 06:05 Decendos wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:50 hiru wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.


Terran's gas sinks are total crap compared to the other two races.


somebody hasnt played with the new ravens :D


Medivacs are actually a gas sink as well for the Terran. So yeah craaaaaap. Thanks for the notice, wouldn't have seen this myself probably, but I think I can adjust upgrades a bit now.

But talking about Mineral dumps. Queens and Spines and Spores, I would give the award to Zerg, though they can't trade them offensively like Terran (excluding the Starter Triad of Lings,Marines,Zealots).
Terran is a Mineral depended race though, so it would be horrible if their Mineral dumps would be weak.



WHAT?
Did I just read this? I am not sure how serious this is but... Medivacs are amazing. Most of mech is gas heavy except Hellion/hellbat. You can go mass orbital, hellbat/hellion/marine for mineral dumps, and mass turret. Spines aren't that great against terran, just against protoss.
Mass zerglings doesnt fail
zhurai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States5660 Posts
February 23 2013 21:36 GMT
#14
if you're using lings against a mech army in the first place at that stage of the game.......
Twitter: @zhurai | Site: http://zhurai.com
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
February 23 2013 21:37 GMT
#15
On February 24 2013 06:32 Vlare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 06:27 FeyFey wrote:
On February 24 2013 06:05 Decendos wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:50 hiru wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.


Terran's gas sinks are total crap compared to the other two races.


somebody hasnt played with the new ravens :D


Medivacs are actually a gas sink as well for the Terran. So yeah craaaaaap. Thanks for the notice, wouldn't have seen this myself probably, but I think I can adjust upgrades a bit now.

But talking about Mineral dumps. Queens and Spines and Spores, I would give the award to Zerg, though they can't trade them offensively like Terran (excluding the Starter Triad of Lings,Marines,Zealots).
Terran is a Mineral depended race though, so it would be horrible if their Mineral dumps would be weak.



WHAT?
Did I just read this? I am not sure how serious this is but... Medivacs are amazing. Most of mech is gas heavy except Hellion/hellbat. You can go mass orbital, hellbat/hellion/marine for mineral dumps, and mass turret. Spines aren't that great against terran, just against protoss.

Are you from Romania, cuz Im pretty sure that was sarcasm. FWIW, even with the super-charge healing ability, they're still really awesome. Last night, MMA did some really sick stuff with the speed-boost dropping to harass in very specific ways.
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
February 23 2013 21:39 GMT
#16
Would it not be beneficial for the design of hellbats to have their upgrades not matter as much? You only get them very late into the game anyway, they are the same tech as thors, yet they are supposed to be somewhat of a staple unit that works with bio and mech. That's possible if they aren't completely dependent on mech upgrades.

+ Show Spoiler +
Also, for whatever reason I'm plagued by this horrific image of thousands of tiny rat-like hands wiggling and emerging from rotten flesh and patches of fur in concordance with a cacophony of agonizing screams.

Please kill me.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Vlare
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
748 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 21:41:38
February 23 2013 21:40 GMT
#17
On February 24 2013 06:37 tshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 06:32 Vlare wrote:
On February 24 2013 06:27 FeyFey wrote:
On February 24 2013 06:05 Decendos wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:50 hiru wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.


Terran's gas sinks are total crap compared to the other two races.


somebody hasnt played with the new ravens :D


Medivacs are actually a gas sink as well for the Terran. So yeah craaaaaap. Thanks for the notice, wouldn't have seen this myself probably, but I think I can adjust upgrades a bit now.

But talking about Mineral dumps. Queens and Spines and Spores, I would give the award to Zerg, though they can't trade them offensively like Terran (excluding the Starter Triad of Lings,Marines,Zealots).
Terran is a Mineral depended race though, so it would be horrible if their Mineral dumps would be weak.



WHAT?
Did I just read this? I am not sure how serious this is but... Medivacs are amazing. Most of mech is gas heavy except Hellion/hellbat. You can go mass orbital, hellbat/hellion/marine for mineral dumps, and mass turret. Spines aren't that great against terran, just against protoss.

Are you from Romania, cuz Im pretty sure that was sarcasm. FWIW, even with the super-charge healing ability, they're still really awesome. Last night, MMA did some really sick stuff with the speed-boost dropping to harass in very specific ways.


No, I'm not from Romania. I don't really understand the reference either, racist?

On February 24 2013 06:39 Grumbels wrote:
Would it not be beneficial for the design of hellbats to have their upgrades not matter as much? You only get them very late into the game anyway, they are the same tech as thors, yet they are supposed to be somewhat of a staple unit that works with bio and mech. That's possible if they aren't completely dependent on mech upgrades.

+ Show Spoiler +
Also, for whatever reason I'm plagued by this horrific image of thousands of tiny rat-like hands wiggling and emerging from rotten flesh and patches of fur in concordance with a cacophony of agonizing screams.

Please kill me.


They don't come that late into the game to be honest. Mech styles get them relatively early, and prior to the patch they were very common 1base openers.
Mass zerglings doesnt fail
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
February 23 2013 21:43 GMT
#18
On February 24 2013 06:40 Vlare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 06:37 tshi wrote:
On February 24 2013 06:32 Vlare wrote:
On February 24 2013 06:27 FeyFey wrote:
On February 24 2013 06:05 Decendos wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:50 hiru wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.


Terran's gas sinks are total crap compared to the other two races.


somebody hasnt played with the new ravens :D


Medivacs are actually a gas sink as well for the Terran. So yeah craaaaaap. Thanks for the notice, wouldn't have seen this myself probably, but I think I can adjust upgrades a bit now.

But talking about Mineral dumps. Queens and Spines and Spores, I would give the award to Zerg, though they can't trade them offensively like Terran (excluding the Starter Triad of Lings,Marines,Zealots).
Terran is a Mineral depended race though, so it would be horrible if their Mineral dumps would be weak.



WHAT?
Did I just read this? I am not sure how serious this is but... Medivacs are amazing. Most of mech is gas heavy except Hellion/hellbat. You can go mass orbital, hellbat/hellion/marine for mineral dumps, and mass turret. Spines aren't that great against terran, just against protoss.

Are you from Romania, cuz Im pretty sure that was sarcasm. FWIW, even with the super-charge healing ability, they're still really awesome. Last night, MMA did some really sick stuff with the speed-boost dropping to harass in very specific ways.


No, I'm not from Romania. I don't really understand the reference either, racist?

Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 06:39 Grumbels wrote:
Would it not be beneficial for the design of hellbats to have their upgrades not matter as much? You only get them very late into the game anyway, they are the same tech as thors, yet they are supposed to be somewhat of a staple unit that works with bio and mech. That's possible if they aren't completely dependent on mech upgrades.

+ Show Spoiler +
Also, for whatever reason I'm plagued by this horrific image of thousands of tiny rat-like hands wiggling and emerging from rotten flesh and patches of fur in concordance with a cacophony of agonizing screams.

Please kill me.


They don't come that late into the game to be honest. Mech styles get them relatively early, and prior to the patch they were very common 1base openers.

it's become sort of a running joke/thing for this site, where there are a ton of funny cases where Romanians missed sarcasm in a post and responded so earnestly. it's more 'cute' and funny than racist..
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Vlare
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
748 Posts
February 23 2013 21:50 GMT
#19
On February 24 2013 06:43 Zelniq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2013 06:40 Vlare wrote:
On February 24 2013 06:37 tshi wrote:
On February 24 2013 06:32 Vlare wrote:
On February 24 2013 06:27 FeyFey wrote:
On February 24 2013 06:05 Decendos wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:50 hiru wrote:
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.


Terran's gas sinks are total crap compared to the other two races.


somebody hasnt played with the new ravens :D


Medivacs are actually a gas sink as well for the Terran. So yeah craaaaaap. Thanks for the notice, wouldn't have seen this myself probably, but I think I can adjust upgrades a bit now.

But talking about Mineral dumps. Queens and Spines and Spores, I would give the award to Zerg, though they can't trade them offensively like Terran (excluding the Starter Triad of Lings,Marines,Zealots).
Terran is a Mineral depended race though, so it would be horrible if their Mineral dumps would be weak.



WHAT?
Did I just read this? I am not sure how serious this is but... Medivacs are amazing. Most of mech is gas heavy except Hellion/hellbat. You can go mass orbital, hellbat/hellion/marine for mineral dumps, and mass turret. Spines aren't that great against terran, just against protoss.

Are you from Romania, cuz Im pretty sure that was sarcasm. FWIW, even with the super-charge healing ability, they're still really awesome. Last night, MMA did some really sick stuff with the speed-boost dropping to harass in very specific ways.


No, I'm not from Romania. I don't really understand the reference either, racist?

On February 24 2013 06:39 Grumbels wrote:
Would it not be beneficial for the design of hellbats to have their upgrades not matter as much? You only get them very late into the game anyway, they are the same tech as thors, yet they are supposed to be somewhat of a staple unit that works with bio and mech. That's possible if they aren't completely dependent on mech upgrades.

+ Show Spoiler +
Also, for whatever reason I'm plagued by this horrific image of thousands of tiny rat-like hands wiggling and emerging from rotten flesh and patches of fur in concordance with a cacophony of agonizing screams.

Please kill me.


They don't come that late into the game to be honest. Mech styles get them relatively early, and prior to the patch they were very common 1base openers.

it's become sort of a running joke/thing for this site, where there are a ton of funny cases where Romanians missed sarcasm in a post and responded so earnestly. it's more 'cute' and funny than racist..


Ah ok I understand. I haven't noticed it I guess, I've only been on the hots forums lately.
Mass zerglings doesnt fail
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-23 22:01:24
February 23 2013 21:55 GMT
#20
On February 24 2013 05:35 Vlare wrote:
Not sure how I feel about this to be honest. It doesn't make much sense to me that 1races mineral dump should be better than that of the other two races. I haven't hit too many Terran who go hellbat heavy though so time will tell.

it's quite a bit higher tech than the zergling or zealot. that's kind of the whole purpose of tech, to unlock more powerful units. if this wasn't the case then you may just unlock all units from the start of the game and just 'balance' them based on their cost alone.
IE: If they made zealots require a fleet beacon + templar archives, but still cost 100 minerals, it had better be quite a bit stronger than the zealots that come from just a gateway. that just gave me a funny idea for a variant of sc2..reversed tech, reversed power level of units. Meaning, make ultras come from spawning pool and be cheap but crappy, and make zerglings require Zergling Cavern & hive and make them attack as fast as cracklings in BW, and be able to crawl over units/buildings, and so on with all the other units in the game.
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE76
Nina 69
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 182
Dewaltoss 73
Hyuk 63
Noble 26
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm112
League of Legends
Doublelift4137
Counter-Strike
Fnx 729
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5157
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7968
FrodaN2113
shahzam505
JimRising 319
KnowMe284
C9.Mang0264
ZombieGrub93
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr48
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2733
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 17m
Online Event
12h 17m
FEL
17h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.