• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8172 users

TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 - Page 200

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 234 Next
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
February 25 2018 21:51 GMT
#3981
If there's anyone else out there who's struggling to put on mass, I'll throw in my vote for a 5 day split. I've never done a 5 day split before so I can't really comment, but I'm loving the Mutant Strength program. I'm seeing some decent results even after just a few weeks.

I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9066 Posts
February 25 2018 22:20 GMT
#3982
So I had ACL surgery about 4 weeks ago. Recovery is going smoothly as I'm walking without the long leg brace and crutches. I have an athletic brace like they wear in the NFL and another knee sleeve that I wear day to day for support. I'm 10 degress shy of matching my right knee when it is bent and that was 2 weeks ago. I'm clearly ahead of schedule but I'm fearful of going back to the gym and working out again. I think, however, that I will go back next week (not this week that is starting) and give it a go. Mostly ride the bike for 20-30 minutes and then attempt my usual workout program.

I can put all of my weight on my left knee and do some assisted squats. Still cannot twist or push off of it with the force I'm used to, so I don't attempt a jog or sprint just yet. I think more weight training in about a month will allow me to start the rebuilding process of my leg muscles. It's been a challenge to get up and downstairs as there is still stiffness and soreness, but that will pass I'm sure. The exercises the trainers have given me seem kinda slow and pedestrian, but they have helped me get this far this fast.

I'll update you on the progress as it goes along.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-26 13:39:42
February 26 2018 13:39 GMT
#3983
On February 26 2018 07:20 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
So I had ACL surgery about 4 weeks ago. Recovery is going smoothly as I'm walking without the long leg brace and crutches. I have an athletic brace like they wear in the NFL and another knee sleeve that I wear day to day for support. I'm 10 degress shy of matching my right knee when it is bent and that was 2 weeks ago. I'm clearly ahead of schedule but I'm fearful of going back to the gym and working out again. I think, however, that I will go back next week (not this week that is starting) and give it a go. Mostly ride the bike for 20-30 minutes and then attempt my usual workout program.

I can put all of my weight on my left knee and do some assisted squats. Still cannot twist or push off of it with the force I'm used to, so I don't attempt a jog or sprint just yet. I think more weight training in about a month will allow me to start the rebuilding process of my leg muscles. It's been a challenge to get up and downstairs as there is still stiffness and soreness, but that will pass I'm sure. The exercises the trainers have given me seem kinda slow and pedestrian, but they have helped me get this far this fast.

I'll update you on the progress as it goes along.

Sounds good. I had a very similar experience. My advice is once you feel pretty well recovered be vigilant in identifying and correcting any imbalances that undoubtedly occurred.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
February 26 2018 14:51 GMT
#3984
On February 26 2018 06:51 Jerubaal wrote:
If there's anyone else out there who's struggling to put on mass, I'll throw in my vote for a 5 day split. I've never done a 5 day split before so I can't really comment, but I'm loving the Mutant Strength program. I'm seeing some decent results even after just a few weeks.


Between work, study and a social life a 5 day split is near impossible. I can barely manage my 3 day split...
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-26 14:55:29
February 26 2018 14:55 GMT
#3985
On February 25 2018 09:18 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2018 09:08 Jerubaal wrote:
How's lifting with socks on a hardwood surface?


Better than the current shoe situation. I literally don't think there is much of a difference in the slippage between the two, and obviously pulling with less crap in-between me and the floor is nice.

When we actually go for it, I'll probably just break the rules and go barefoot for that...but given what I'm used to with the shoes I have it didn't feel bad.

Serious question though...WTF is up with 1RM calculators. They all seem to use variations of the same basic forumla. Which seems fine. Until they give percentages.

In other words, if you do a set of 5 at 185, you get an estimated 1RM of 208 on most calculators. Cool. I can dig it. Until, that is, you look at the estimated reps at percentage of 1RM. Go look across to 5 reps, and I see about 85% of max or so. Even if I use 87%, the highest I've seen, what do I get? 180lbs. Or more commonly 175 if you use 85%.

Same thing happens with triples or doubles.

Obviously there is an inconsistency here, but I don't know where it's coming from...but they clearly cannot be derived from the same formula.


Can you provide a link to those calculators so that I can check what you mean? I did not fully understand it from your text.

I exclusively use this site, it basically lists 1RM-10RMs for the most common formulas.
https://www.allthingsgym.com/rep-max-calculator/

If you are interested in the calculations, just go here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-repetition_maximum
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9066 Posts
February 26 2018 17:19 GMT
#3986
On February 26 2018 22:39 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2018 07:20 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
So I had ACL surgery about 4 weeks ago. Recovery is going smoothly as I'm walking without the long leg brace and crutches. I have an athletic brace like they wear in the NFL and another knee sleeve that I wear day to day for support. I'm 10 degress shy of matching my right knee when it is bent and that was 2 weeks ago. I'm clearly ahead of schedule but I'm fearful of going back to the gym and working out again. I think, however, that I will go back next week (not this week that is starting) and give it a go. Mostly ride the bike for 20-30 minutes and then attempt my usual workout program.

I can put all of my weight on my left knee and do some assisted squats. Still cannot twist or push off of it with the force I'm used to, so I don't attempt a jog or sprint just yet. I think more weight training in about a month will allow me to start the rebuilding process of my leg muscles. It's been a challenge to get up and downstairs as there is still stiffness and soreness, but that will pass I'm sure. The exercises the trainers have given me seem kinda slow and pedestrian, but they have helped me get this far this fast.

I'll update you on the progress as it goes along.

Sounds good. I had a very similar experience. My advice is once you feel pretty well recovered be vigilant in identifying and correcting any imbalances that undoubtedly occurred.

Definitely. I still have physical therapy for a few weeks and we'll see what the prognosis will be. I don't think I've done any serious damage by speeding the recovery up, but I won't know for sure. It'll be a touch Spring, but I'm confident in my ability to heal and bounce back.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-26 23:37:29
February 26 2018 18:48 GMT
#3987
On February 26 2018 23:55 Malinor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2018 09:18 L_Master wrote:
On February 25 2018 09:08 Jerubaal wrote:
How's lifting with socks on a hardwood surface?


Better than the current shoe situation. I literally don't think there is much of a difference in the slippage between the two, and obviously pulling with less crap in-between me and the floor is nice.

When we actually go for it, I'll probably just break the rules and go barefoot for that...but given what I'm used to with the shoes I have it didn't feel bad.

Serious question though...WTF is up with 1RM calculators. They all seem to use variations of the same basic forumla. Which seems fine. Until they give percentages.

In other words, if you do a set of 5 at 185, you get an estimated 1RM of 208 on most calculators. Cool. I can dig it. Until, that is, you look at the estimated reps at percentage of 1RM. Go look across to 5 reps, and I see about 85% of max or so. Even if I use 87%, the highest I've seen, what do I get? 180lbs. Or more commonly 175 if you use 85%.

Same thing happens with triples or doubles.

Obviously there is an inconsistency here, but I don't know where it's coming from...but they clearly cannot be derived from the same formula.


Can you provide a link to those calculators so that I can check what you mean? I did not fully understand it from your text.

I exclusively use this site, it basically lists 1RM-10RMs for the most common formulas.
https://www.allthingsgym.com/rep-max-calculator/

If you are interested in the calculations, just go here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-repetition_maximum


Here for example: www.exrx.net

Try plugging in a double or set of five and see what you get. If I plug in a 195x5, it spits out estimated one RM as 219. But the table below suggests 85, 86, or 87% of max can be done for 5 reps. If max is estimated at 219, 87% of that is just 190 and 85% is all the way down to 185.

EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
February 27 2018 17:06 GMT
#3988
On February 26 2018 23:51 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2018 06:51 Jerubaal wrote:
If there's anyone else out there who's struggling to put on mass, I'll throw in my vote for a 5 day split. I've never done a 5 day split before so I can't really comment, but I'm loving the Mutant Strength program. I'm seeing some decent results even after just a few weeks.


Between work, study and a social life a 5 day split is near impossible. I can barely manage my 3 day split...


Yeah, it can be tough. I usually end up going between 7-10. I don't know if you're supposed to do this more than like 16 weeks, though.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
February 27 2018 17:39 GMT
#3989
On February 26 2018 23:51 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2018 06:51 Jerubaal wrote:
If there's anyone else out there who's struggling to put on mass, I'll throw in my vote for a 5 day split. I've never done a 5 day split before so I can't really comment, but I'm loving the Mutant Strength program. I'm seeing some decent results even after just a few weeks.


Between work, study and a social life a 5 day split is near impossible. I can barely manage my 3 day split...


You get used to it. 5 days is pretty manageable for me, I would guess I make about 95% of my workouts. I can't immagine only going 3 days a week.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 27 2018 17:57 GMT
#3990
On February 28 2018 02:39 phyre112 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2018 23:51 RvB wrote:
On February 26 2018 06:51 Jerubaal wrote:
If there's anyone else out there who's struggling to put on mass, I'll throw in my vote for a 5 day split. I've never done a 5 day split before so I can't really comment, but I'm loving the Mutant Strength program. I'm seeing some decent results even after just a few weeks.


Between work, study and a social life a 5 day split is near impossible. I can barely manage my 3 day split...


You get used to it. 5 days is pretty manageable for me, I would guess I make about 95% of my workouts. I can't immagine only going 3 days a week.


To an extent you sacrifice to do it. Usually giving up a bit on the social end. Usually going evening time fits in best with most schedules.

Then again, I don't think you need 5 days a week. You can do a good but with 3, and certainly 4. I think guys as successful as Coan typically trained 4 days a week.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
February 27 2018 18:19 GMT
#3991
I'm struggling to recover from my 3 days a week, the dad life is rough on time and energy.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
February 27 2018 18:29 GMT
#3992
Well, I can't deny the time part, but I find the 5 day split less "tiring" than 3 days because you're only doing one major lift.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
Philozovic
Profile Joined August 2012
France1677 Posts
February 27 2018 22:21 GMT
#3993
On February 26 2018 23:51 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2018 06:51 Jerubaal wrote:
If there's anyone else out there who's struggling to put on mass, I'll throw in my vote for a 5 day split. I've never done a 5 day split before so I can't really comment, but I'm loving the Mutant Strength program. I'm seeing some decent results even after just a few weeks.


Between work, study and a social life a 5 day split is near impossible. I can barely manage my 3 day split...


Stop having a social life it's useless !
INnoVation is the absolute best | I wept for i knew his words to be true
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 27 2018 23:32 GMT
#3994
On February 28 2018 03:29 Jerubaal wrote:
Well, I can't deny the time part, but I find the 5 day split less "tiring" than 3 days because you're only doing one major lift.


Perhaps I'm not understanding, but why would you have only one major lift on 5 day split vs 3 day? Seems like you can pretty easily have a three day split that looks like:

Monday - Deadlift
Wed - Bench
Fri - Skwaat

EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
February 28 2018 05:48 GMT
#3995
On February 26 2018 23:51 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2018 06:51 Jerubaal wrote:
If there's anyone else out there who's struggling to put on mass, I'll throw in my vote for a 5 day split. I've never done a 5 day split before so I can't really comment, but I'm loving the Mutant Strength program. I'm seeing some decent results even after just a few weeks.


Between work, study and a social life a 5 day split is near impossible. I can barely manage my 3 day split...

I train 5-6 days a week, 2-3 hours at a time. And usually an extra hour doing mobility/recovery during lunch. Still find time for rugby, work, social life. I do pretty much plan my day around getting my workout in.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Pulimuli1
Profile Joined August 2017
33 Posts
February 28 2018 12:45 GMT
#3996
On February 28 2018 14:48 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2018 23:51 RvB wrote:
On February 26 2018 06:51 Jerubaal wrote:
If there's anyone else out there who's struggling to put on mass, I'll throw in my vote for a 5 day split. I've never done a 5 day split before so I can't really comment, but I'm loving the Mutant Strength program. I'm seeing some decent results even after just a few weeks.


Between work, study and a social life a 5 day split is near impossible. I can barely manage my 3 day split...

I train 5-6 days a week, 2-3 hours at a time. And usually an extra hour doing mobility/recovery during lunch. Still find time for rugby, work, social life. I do pretty much plan my day around getting my workout in.


About the same here, roughly 10 hours a week is dedicated to training
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 28 2018 12:55 GMT
#3997
Even with me having wound down my intensity, I still hit around 8-10 hours a week while working full time. Early morning gym sessions are tough to get started, but the day goes by much faster and more pleasantly
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
February 28 2018 14:13 GMT
#3998
This just doesn't add up to me Maybe I am working hours too long. But say I am done by 7pm, with 2 hours gym that's 9pm, commute + dinner 10:30pm. Not sure how much social life is happening at your guy's on a work day at 11pm, but for me after work + gym + dinner nothing is happening anymore (unless it's a social dinner!).

The only way to fit in more is cutting into sleep, but then I might just as well reduce workouts. More workout with less sleep doesn't ... work out for me.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-28 17:25:27
February 28 2018 17:17 GMT
#3999
On February 28 2018 02:57 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2018 02:39 phyre112 wrote:
On February 26 2018 23:51 RvB wrote:
On February 26 2018 06:51 Jerubaal wrote:
If there's anyone else out there who's struggling to put on mass, I'll throw in my vote for a 5 day split. I've never done a 5 day split before so I can't really comment, but I'm loving the Mutant Strength program. I'm seeing some decent results even after just a few weeks.


Between work, study and a social life a 5 day split is near impossible. I can barely manage my 3 day split...


You get used to it. 5 days is pretty manageable for me, I would guess I make about 95% of my workouts. I can't immagine only going 3 days a week.


To an extent you sacrifice to do it. Usually giving up a bit on the social end. Usually going evening time fits in best with most schedules.

Then again, I don't think you need 5 days a week. You can do a good but with 3, and certainly 4. I think guys as successful as Coan typically trained 4 days a week.


Bodybuilding style training typically uses higher frequency than powerlifting training, often even every day or multiple sessions a day. but yes that's fair. Many highly successful powerlifters only hit 4 days a week, though many do more or less than that as well. I think most strongman hit 4-5 as well with 3 dedicated to strength and one or two events days.

I just meant that -mentally- I need to take five days a week, I'm in a much better place emotionally, professionally and inter-personally when I'm on track with my workouts.

My workouts currently consist of a bench variation and either a squat or deadlift variation, and then 3-4 assistance exercises and are lasting an hour to an hour and a half (that's a big cut back for me.) I workout five days a week, and it's a bit of a struggle sometimes to get there at 6 am after working a 12-14 hour night shift, and knowing that I have to go back in for another 12 that night, but that's what caffeine is for. In addition to that I have two half-hour conditioning sessions a week and still can usually fit in rugby practice. I do most of my socializing as well as errands and meal prep and the general routines of life on my days off work though, days that I work are pretty strictly work -> gym -> sleep -> girlfriend -> work.
RvB
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands6322 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-02-28 19:00:02
February 28 2018 18:57 GMT
#4000
You guys are nuts. Same as Zatic for me. I can manage work+dinner+workout and then I got a little time for studying / relaxing. The only exceptions are Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is for my social life and Sunday the gym is closed.

At the moment I manage about 7 hours a week. 3x 2 hours (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) and then an hour or so on Thursdays.
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV451
OGKoka 171
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Sea.KH 46
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2278
Dendi637
XaKoH 385
Counter-Strike
x6flipin253
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1302
B2W.Neo561
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee146
dupreeh102
XBOCT78
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick590
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1469
Other Games
• WagamamaTV175
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 2m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.