• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9635 users

TL Health and Fitness Initiative 2012 - Page 369

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 367 368 369 370 371 379 Next
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
December 05 2012 19:13 GMT
#7361
Testosterone and norepinephrine. And general feelings of being a baller.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 05 2012 19:58 GMT
#7362
Did 90kg squat today. Just 10kg left to my goal. Left arm hurt quite a bit though so no bench today. I decided even if I break it I'm gonna keep going until 100kg. Probably reckless but I'm still young.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
December 05 2012 21:33 GMT
#7363
100kg is such a nice benchmark. Gogogo.

(Don't break your arm)
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
Mondieu
Profile Joined November 2011
Romania803 Posts
December 06 2012 00:08 GMT
#7364
Hello TL Health&Fitness.


I am new to going to the gym, yet I have so many questions about it already. A pressing issue is that I have an elbow injury ( fell on my elbow pretty bad, damaging my ligaments I guess). It is nearly 2 months old and I started going to the gym 1 month ago. I'm 70kg@1.82m and a starter so I am playing with <20kg dumbels right now to strengthen my joints a bit. But my elbow is starting to bother me a bit on some of my workouts.

What is your experience with working with lower weights, but doing the exercises slower, so that you can still get some gains out of the exercise? Basically instead of doing dumbell press with 20kg and do 12 ok reps, I want to go for 15kg and do a 2 second up 2 second down reps so that I don't force my elbow that much.

Thanks.

P.S. I know the general consensus on injuries is to stop until it's recovered, but as I said, with low weights it doesn't feel strange at all.
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
December 06 2012 00:21 GMT
#7365
If it hasn't gotten better in a while, go see a medical professional. You can post in the injuries thread but nothing beats seeing a doctor in person.
Official Entusman #21
Vish
Profile Joined April 2010
United States13 Posts
December 06 2012 00:41 GMT
#7366
On December 06 2012 02:52 Luxae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 06 2012 01:24 Vish wrote:
For the past year I have started and Finished Stronglifts 5x5, and currently almost done with Madcow

When I started i was a fat 6'0 250lbs now I'm still fat but strong 265.

My Current lbs are all 5 reps

Squat 370lbs
Bench 300lbs
Dead 410lbs
Row 220lbs
Overhead 150lbs

Question I have is do I reset Madcow or go to 5/3/1

Also Thanks for this tread which got me back into weightlifting


Are you switching programs because you're stalling, or because you think that you're supposed to? You could probably still make plenty of linear progress on the Squat and DL, assuming your recovery (sleep and diet) is decent.


Stalled in the Bench for two weeks now, but it is moving. I think it is more because I think i am suppose to.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
December 06 2012 16:57 GMT
#7367
Good to stand, good to front squat right now, but still not doing it because I don't want to mess anything up.

Back squats? Can't do them. Can't put force through my legs in that body position. Deadlifts? I can pull up to 225, but I'm not doing it, because even going through the motion of that lift without weights hurts like hell. I need to wear my weightlifting belt (annoyingly tight) just to sit upright in a chair at a computer and study right now - pain shooting down my right side from the bottom of my spinal erectors, all the way to my ankle. Not enough that I can't bear it, but certainl enough that it's distracting.

I just want to be healthy so I can start lifting heavy things again (3 plate squat plz).

I've greatly improved my standing/walking posture, I'm working on my seated posture. I'm trying to loosen up my hip flexors, I'm massaging the shit out of my glutes/low back, because that makes the pain go away temporarily. At least I go home in two more weeks, and I can see a chiro regularly over break. Hopefully that will get me back going in the right direction.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
December 06 2012 20:16 GMT
#7368
On December 07 2012 01:57 phyre112 wrote:
Good to stand, good to front squat right now, but still not doing it because I don't want to mess anything up.

Back squats? Can't do them. Can't put force through my legs in that body position. Deadlifts? I can pull up to 225, but I'm not doing it, because even going through the motion of that lift without weights hurts like hell. I need to wear my weightlifting belt (annoyingly tight) just to sit upright in a chair at a computer and study right now - pain shooting down my right side from the bottom of my spinal erectors, all the way to my ankle. Not enough that I can't bear it, but certainl enough that it's distracting.

I just want to be healthy so I can start lifting heavy things again (3 plate squat plz).

I've greatly improved my standing/walking posture, I'm working on my seated posture. I'm trying to loosen up my hip flexors, I'm massaging the shit out of my glutes/low back, because that makes the pain go away temporarily. At least I go home in two more weeks, and I can see a chiro regularly over break. Hopefully that will get me back going in the right direction.

I feel for you man. Keep up the rehab! It's hard to stay focused when it's not lifting heavier and heavier weights.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
iokke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1179 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-06 23:32:33
December 06 2012 23:13 GMT
#7369
Sooo I'm about to quit smoking (again ). Finishing Allen Carr's "only way to quit smocking permanently", and I'm pretty sure it's gonna work for me. With that out of the way, I want to try to exercise more.

Anyway, I've done cross fit for most of the year but stopped few months ago.. Recently started again, and man I am so out of it... Want to get your opinions on whether I should stick to cross-fit or perhaps change to a different work out routine. Right now I am rly struggling to keep up and do the exercises properly (good form, all reps, not cheating -> im exhausted/lightheaded 20 mins in). I did go for full hour before I stopped, but even then I would "cheat" on cardio heavy exercises.

I am currently about 165lbs (75kg), 5'11'' (180cm). My main goal is to lean up but I do want to bulk up a lil too). From what I've read cross-fit is a good way to go with that goal in mind, but y'all are more knowledgeable. Hopefully you can steer me in the right direction or confirm my decision. My cross-fit gym usually focuses on core 3 days a week, and other 3 days arms, legs, chest/back respectively. For now I'm just doing core days though.

Also anyone who quit smoking and exercises, did you notice a difference in your stamina? I'm out of breath so much, iirc last time I quit after even 3-4 days I could run for much longer etc. Curious if I should expect to be able to last longer during exercising soon, or if I should bring a helmet in case i keep getting lightheaded;) Thanks

edit - oh ya, I do a small concern over sharp pain in my knee every now and then when I jump around or do jumping squats. Not sure if it's bad knee, or could it be just cause I'm not used to it?
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down. rerereredit.. I never get it right the 1st time
lyAsakura
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1414 Posts
December 07 2012 03:35 GMT
#7370
Pulled my upper back doing front squats (freak accident wtf. after 4 triples of clean and jerk) a week ago. Extremely fortunate that I could still do back squats or else I would be doing nothing, lol.
WeMade FOX would be a deadly SC2 team.
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 06:55:08
December 07 2012 06:53 GMT
#7371
On December 07 2012 08:13 iokke wrote:
Sooo I'm about to quit smoking (again ). Finishing Allen Carr's "only way to quit smocking permanently", and I'm pretty sure it's gonna work for me. With that out of the way, I want to try to exercise more.

Anyway, I've done cross fit for most of the year but stopped few months ago.. Recently started again, and man I am so out of it... Want to get your opinions on whether I should stick to cross-fit or perhaps change to a different work out routine. Right now I am rly struggling to keep up and do the exercises properly (good form, all reps, not cheating -> im exhausted/lightheaded 20 mins in). I did go for full hour before I stopped, but even then I would "cheat" on cardio heavy exercises.

I am currently about 165lbs (75kg), 5'11'' (180cm). My main goal is to lean up but I do want to bulk up a lil too). From what I've read cross-fit is a good way to go with that goal in mind, but y'all are more knowledgeable. Hopefully you can steer me in the right direction or confirm my decision. My cross-fit gym usually focuses on core 3 days a week, and other 3 days arms, legs, chest/back respectively. For now I'm just doing core days though.

Also anyone who quit smoking and exercises, did you notice a difference in your stamina? I'm out of breath so much, iirc last time I quit after even 3-4 days I could run for much longer etc. Curious if I should expect to be able to last longer during exercising soon, or if I should bring a helmet in case i keep getting lightheaded;) Thanks

edit - oh ya, I do a small concern over sharp pain in my knee every now and then when I jump around or do jumping squats. Not sure if it's bad knee, or could it be just cause I'm not used to it?


i just quit smoking ~10 days
after 4 days u will start smelling the street around you and notice your breathing is better
after 9 days u will no longer ever want to smoke unless you are pissed off or drinking/drugs
your breathing will be "amazing" and much deeper, clearer, like u can take a deep breath.
fast track way to start smoking again in an instant is to drink/do drugs which u "need to smoke with".
i dont drink and i cant do drugs living here so im good to go. get a vapouriser if u do smoke weed tho

ur crossfit sounds fuckin retarded from my end. read the first pages in these threads and stop wrecking ur knees with jumping squats when ur mindlessly exhausted . sharp pain in knee = REALLY bad
Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
Crushinator
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands2138 Posts
December 07 2012 08:07 GMT
#7372
I just started smoking again. I don't know how it happened but it did. I will quit again after this weekend. Feels so bad, but I geuss a moment of weakness isn't the end of the world.
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
December 07 2012 08:22 GMT
#7373
On December 07 2012 17:07 Crushinator wrote:
I just started smoking again. I don't know how it happened but it did. I will quit again after this weekend. Feels so bad, but I geuss a moment of weakness isn't the end of the world.

No, you won't stop after this weekend. You stop today. What is this bullshit, you know you shouldn't smoke and you've already broken your promise. If you fuck up, you unfuck whatever you did ASAP. Procrastination is weakness. Every time you let yourself get away will breaking your promise, you will reduce your discipline.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Crushinator
Profile Joined August 2011
Netherlands2138 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 08:35:09
December 07 2012 08:31 GMT
#7374
On December 07 2012 17:22 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 17:07 Crushinator wrote:
I just started smoking again. I don't know how it happened but it did. I will quit again after this weekend. Feels so bad, but I geuss a moment of weakness isn't the end of the world.

No, you won't stop after this weekend. You stop today. What is this bullshit, you know you shouldn't smoke and you've already broken your promise. If you fuck up, you unfuck whatever you did ASAP. Procrastination is weakness. Every time you let yourself get away will breaking your promise, you will reduce your discipline.


Fair point, but with a high alcohol weekend coming up, I feel there is no need to demand so much of my self control. The date is set, I will be a non-smoker again on sunday. It will be easier this way for me, and I make no apologies.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
December 07 2012 12:56 GMT
#7375
I sympathize. For me, quitting smoking was alot like when I started lifting: a fluke. I just happened to be motivated one day and did something right. You can't decide to stop smoking whenever, you need to be in a good place with no stress. Trying to quit smoking when you're going through a rough time or when you're about to party hard is just sabotaging yourself, because you are increasing the likelyhood of a relapse, and every time you fail you make it easier to fail again.

That being said, having had one cigarette doesn't mean you're smoking again. It just means you had a cigarette. You can leave it at that and be clean again, nobody's forcing you to have another.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
December 07 2012 13:05 GMT
#7376
On December 07 2012 17:22 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 17:07 Crushinator wrote:
I just started smoking again. I don't know how it happened but it did. I will quit again after this weekend. Feels so bad, but I geuss a moment of weakness isn't the end of the world.

No, you won't stop after this weekend. You stop today. What is this bullshit, you know you shouldn't smoke and you've already broken your promise. If you fuck up, you unfuck whatever you did ASAP. Procrastination is weakness. Every time you let yourself get away will breaking your promise, you will reduce your discipline.

I love this attitude :D
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
December 07 2012 14:37 GMT
#7377
Felt tired and didn't feel like lifting today. I went anyway.
[image loading]
KOVU
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark708 Posts
December 07 2012 14:40 GMT
#7378
On December 07 2012 23:37 ShadeR wrote:
Felt tired and didn't feel like lifting today. I went anyway.
[image loading]

Those days are when PRs are made.
iokke
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1179 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-07 21:24:19
December 07 2012 21:17 GMT
#7379
On December 07 2012 15:53 FFGenerations wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 08:13 iokke wrote:
Sooo I'm about to quit smoking (again ). Finishing Allen Carr's "only way to quit smocking permanently", and I'm pretty sure it's gonna work for me. With that out of the way, I want to try to exercise more.

Anyway, I've done cross fit for most of the year but stopped few months ago.. Recently started again, and man I am so out of it... Want to get your opinions on whether I should stick to cross-fit or perhaps change to a different work out routine. Right now I am rly struggling to keep up and do the exercises properly (good form, all reps, not cheating -> im exhausted/lightheaded 20 mins in). I did go for full hour before I stopped, but even then I would "cheat" on cardio heavy exercises.

I am currently about 165lbs (75kg), 5'11'' (180cm). My main goal is to lean up but I do want to bulk up a lil too). From what I've read cross-fit is a good way to go with that goal in mind, but y'all are more knowledgeable. Hopefully you can steer me in the right direction or confirm my decision. My cross-fit gym usually focuses on core 3 days a week, and other 3 days arms, legs, chest/back respectively. For now I'm just doing core days though.

Also anyone who quit smoking and exercises, did you notice a difference in your stamina? I'm out of breath so much, iirc last time I quit after even 3-4 days I could run for much longer etc. Curious if I should expect to be able to last longer during exercising soon, or if I should bring a helmet in case i keep getting lightheaded;) Thanks

edit - oh ya, I do a small concern over sharp pain in my knee every now and then when I jump around or do jumping squats. Not sure if it's bad knee, or could it be just cause I'm not used to it?


i just quit smoking ~10 days
after 4 days u will start smelling the street around you and notice your breathing is better
after 9 days u will no longer ever want to smoke unless you are pissed off or drinking/drugs
your breathing will be "amazing" and much deeper, clearer, like u can take a deep breath.
fast track way to start smoking again in an instant is to drink/do drugs which u "need to smoke with".
i dont drink and i cant do drugs living here so im good to go. get a vapouriser if u do smoke weed tho

ur crossfit sounds fuckin retarded from my end. read the first pages in these threads and stop wrecking ur knees with jumping squats when ur mindlessly exhausted . sharp pain in knee = REALLY bad


Well we don't do that much jumping and I am exhausted because I am very out of shape, but I'll be reading this thread more to try to find the most efficient way to approach my exercising.

btw
Crushinator be very careful, this is exactly how people get started again, myself included. But hopefully when Sunday comes you will not change your mind and decide to wait till after the holidays f.e.. A good way to change your mind would be to decide to become a non-smoker before the party tho, but you know what's best for you better;)

I almost did the same as you, but will end up doing the opposite. I'm watching a movie at a friends place this Saturday, where we usually have a few beers and chain-smoke since it's one of the few places I could smoke inside. First I was gonna wait til Sun to quit. Then I decided to quit Thu and figured I'll cancel my plans.
Now I think I will go and not smoke while there. I truly don't think I'll need to, and If I do fail now, while the reasons for quitting are fresh in my head, I probably would have failed in the future anyway. My only concern is second hand smoke though. I wont be bothered by seeing people smoke, but I'm not sure about inhaling nicotine through 2nd hand smoke (small apartment). Hm maybe i wont go after all:D
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down. rerereredit.. I never get it right the 1st time
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 07 2012 21:32 GMT
#7380
On December 07 2012 22:05 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 17:22 NeedsmoreCELLTECH wrote:
On December 07 2012 17:07 Crushinator wrote:
I just started smoking again. I don't know how it happened but it did. I will quit again after this weekend. Feels so bad, but I geuss a moment of weakness isn't the end of the world.

No, you won't stop after this weekend. You stop today. What is this bullshit, you know you shouldn't smoke and you've already broken your promise. If you fuck up, you unfuck whatever you did ASAP. Procrastination is weakness. Every time you let yourself get away will breaking your promise, you will reduce your discipline.

I love this attitude :D


Further on this line of thinking. I had a coach tell me something that has stuck with me to this day...

"Once you quit, it gets easier every time after that."

I didn't pay it any mind, but he was 100% right. I fucked up a lot after high school without my parents there to control me. I'm ashamed about it, but I've grown from what I was.

The other thing he told me was...

"Work hard, do right, good things happen."

I've lived by that for a bit over a year now and my life is in a much better place than it was. Coach Diller was the shit.

On that note, time for me to go to the gym. Never miss a day you could have at least gone in and gotten a sweat going. Never quit on yourself.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 367 368 369 370 371 379 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason183
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15495
Artosis 824
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 87
Mind 79
Hyun 38
Bale 24
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2522
420jenkins596
League of Legends
Doublelift1774
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5968
Khaldor1310
Liquid`Hasu1031
MindelVK9
Other Games
summit1g6284
FrodaN1959
B2W.Neo712
byalli346
ToD215
Railgan38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• Adnapsc2 30
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie952
• Shiphtur262
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 5m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 5m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 5m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.