• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:43
CEST 23:43
KST 06:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5971 users

The Injuries Thread - Page 51

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 58 Next
funkie
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Venezuela9377 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-19 09:44:43
August 19 2013 09:43 GMT
#1001
On August 16 2013 13:23 decafchicken wrote:
Did some brief studying on hip anatomy (eshlow plz correct me) but it looks like tight hip flexors/tfl -> people don't activate their glutes -> piriformis does all the work -> overworked piriformis pulls sacrum out of place -> back pain. Been doing a ton of work on stretching my way too tight hips/IT bands and i'm feeling 10x better than i did last week. Still a lot of work to go though.


Something among the lines of:

"squeeze those ass cheeks motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and it all works fine then .

Edit: In all seriousness, if you're doing the squat properly, by the end of the "getting up part" you'll feel an exact moment where you'll have to use the hamstrings and butt-cheeks to properly work them out and do a complete lift the way it was meant to be.

Try it.
CJ Entusman #6! · Strength is the basis of athletic ability. -Rippetoe /* http://j.mp/TL-App <- TL iPhone App 2.0! */
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 19 2013 14:08 GMT
#1002
I'm guessing many of you have had that experience where your elbow won't lock out, like it's caught on something? You can just hit it and it pops to full extension? I keep getting the sensation but there's no popping out and the relief of full extension is very hazy... not sure how to describe it. Do I have a muscle that's too tight or something? Been happening for like two weeks now almost every day.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 19 2013 17:34 GMT
#1003
On August 15 2013 08:23 Namunelbo wrote:
Speaking of lower back pain...

I've been having some kind of lower back pain for years I think, and have not addressed them until recently...
After reading the EMI article about lower back pain, I think it can classified as "Bulging, Herniation and Spinal issues", but not sure yet since I need more sample and testing... (and probably professional diagnosis at the end of course)

Let's see, the pain is in the lumbar area, maybe somewhere between L1 to L5. It tends to appear these days when I'm sitting the whole day in a bad position or slouching in the sofa for a long period of time (have bad posture that need to be corrected)... The pain is a little noticeable (not to say barely) when I stand up, but it's way more noticeable and uncomfortable when I lay down on any flat surface (bed, floor). I don't really know how to describe that feeling of discomfort, it emanates from the lumbar area, from the spine, maybe nerve-like discomfort (have experienced back soreness and it's nothing alike).

One thing I've noticed is that when I'm doing static stretches (no pain at the beginning of the session), I get the pain after doing stretches where I need to compress my upper body with my legs, like pikes, pancakes, straddles and alike. But since I finish the session with a bridge hold, the pain immediately dissipates after the bridge...

I wonder if this could be caused from continuous falling on my butt as a kid, carrying too heavy of a backpack in the schools days or hereditary?


Poor posture turns off certain postural muscles... fix your posture and strengthen said muscles preferably with isometrics like planks, back extensions, etc.

If it's not so bad that should do the trick
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-19 17:45:59
August 19 2013 17:38 GMT
#1004
On August 16 2013 13:23 decafchicken wrote:
Did some brief studying on hip anatomy (eshlow plz correct me) but it looks like tight hip flexors/tfl -> people don't activate their glutes -> piriformis does all the work -> overworked piriformis pulls sacrum out of place -> back pain. Been doing a ton of work on stretching my way too tight hips/IT bands and i'm feeling 10x better than i did last week. Still a lot of work to go though.


Piriformis is really too small to do anything to the SI joint itself, but it can be one of hte muscles that is a symptom of SI joint dysfunction as it will get tight to attempt to stabilize the SI joint area.

Basically, it's like the RC muscles getting tight because of instability in the shoulder. The RC muscles aren't the issue, it's the instability.

Your analysis misses the fact that both the iliopsoas and glutes both cross the SI joint (Iliopsoas from the lumbar vertebrae crosses two joints actually SI and hip, and glutes from sacrum to femur as well cross SI and hip),.. and they, being the major muscles, are the ones that are going to distort SI joint function. Secondary piriformis tightness is only symptomatic of this distorted SI function.

In many cases, disruption of the hip joint can cause SI joint issues. For exampe, imbalances in quads/rectus femoris/hamstrings can cause decreased hip mobility and start to cause the SI to become unstablity independent of glutes and iliopsoas. So.. usually there's multifactorial things going on and it's best to address almost the entire lumbopelvic complex at once.

I would say most PTs don't know what the hell is going on and even I don't in some cases because I'm not an expert yet, but if they prescribe 5+ stretches and 5+ exercises that hit everything it gets 90% of patients better significantly. Throw enough stuff at the wall and things will stick, haha.

To be fair, treatment of the piriformis (in non-primary cases) will help. You have to loosen up the muscles that are not supposed to be too tight in order to normalize joint function.

But most of the treatment should be going towards glutes/hip flexors/etc and normalizing movement with those muscles as you mentioned.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 20 2013 04:07 GMT
#1005
Cool, thanks :D Finding all this shoulder/hip anatomy i'm reading about very interesting, i should just audit some anatomy/kin classes or something lol. Any texts/resources you recommend i check out?
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 04:16:16
August 20 2013 04:15 GMT
#1006
On August 20 2013 13:07 decafchicken wrote:
Cool, thanks :D Finding all this shoulder/hip anatomy i'm reading about very interesting, i should just audit some anatomy/kin classes or something lol. Any texts/resources you recommend i check out?


You know, anything you read from Mike Robertson, Eric Cressey, Bret Contreras, Todd Hargrove, etc. is probably better stuff than in any textbook.

I didn't really buy any of the textbooks they told us to for PT school... just listen to the lectures.

Auditing and learning anatomy is a good idea though. You want to learn the origin/insertion and function of almost every muscle so you have some idea of what is going on. Once you know these, theoretically you can figure out what may or may not need to be worked on based on presentation of certain "signs" you get from muscle imbalances/tightness/instability/etc.

After you learn that, you can learn about what is proper "function" and to know about that you can look at the way rehab is approached in athletes since getting them back to high level is what true "function" needs ot be addressed.

There's an interplay between the neurological system and the muscles that goes on that most rehabiliation professionals don't really understand that well in terms of how pain and dysfunction modulate the functional limitations of the muscles and/or joints in certain cases, and what I'm trying to understand more clearly in regard to rehab.
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 04:21:40
August 20 2013 04:20 GMT
#1007
Ah yeah i was talking talking to a buddy of mine who's in school for chiro and studying how the nervous system and pain/rehab/dysfunction all are connected and things like the response times on different sides of your body based on injuries and what not.. Crazy shit but really interesting. Wish I went to school for something interesting instead of making money ~~

P.s. asked a bit ago but no response - having some pain in my right thumb, not sure if from rugby or lifting (or both and the lifting isn't helping it recover) and sounds like de quervains syndrome based on the provided test. Any advice?
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
August 20 2013 07:36 GMT
#1008
Higuys, had been working out every day for like 1-2 months, then slacking with working out for like 2 weeks (e.g not working out at all. TI3 yo.) then started again like 2 days ago, did Biking/HITcardio one day, and starting strength other, was pretty much immediatly at start of starting strength that i noticed it, at the start of my dead lifts, now my upper upper shins/the area directly under my knee hurts/is uncomfortable. Its feels kind of like a bruise (though there is no visual tells) in that if i touch it it hurts, also hurts when i bend my knees or squat down or something. The pain generally is not that bad i guess like 3-4/10 when i bend my knees or something. About same level as a kind of bad DOMS. I sort of ended up using the injured area to climb on a counter once though which hurt like a motherfucker. Anyway, should I take a break again right after starting working out again, or can i just power through it and see if it goes away/gets worse.
Wat
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
August 20 2013 09:18 GMT
#1009
My left knee hurts during squats. But I don't feel anything during deadlifts. Should I deadlift?
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 20 2013 14:43 GMT
#1010
On August 20 2013 13:20 decafchicken wrote:
Ah yeah i was talking talking to a buddy of mine who's in school for chiro and studying how the nervous system and pain/rehab/dysfunction all are connected and things like the response times on different sides of your body based on injuries and what not.. Crazy shit but really interesting. Wish I went to school for something interesting instead of making money ~~

P.s. asked a bit ago but no response - having some pain in my right thumb, not sure if from rugby or lifting (or both and the lifting isn't helping it recover) and sounds like de quervains syndrome based on the provided test. Any advice?


I had a patient a bit ago who had "de quervain's" from finklestein's test, but in actuality she had some scaphoid articular issues and it cleared up in about 2 weeks with wrist mobilizations.

I would start with wrist mobilizations, massage, and wrist mobility exercises first and see how it goes.

If it's true tenosynovitis you probably need some sort of anti-inflammatory agent and lots of non-painful mobility work to get blood flowing but not aggravating the issue... but the wrist is inherently interconnected with the tendons that run past it so I wouldn't be surprised if it's also a wrist mobility issue affecting the tendons or at least partially affecting it
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 20 2013 14:44 GMT
#1011
On August 20 2013 18:18 Recognizable wrote:
My left knee hurts during squats. But I don't feel anything during deadlifts. Should I deadlift?


Usually if an exercise is nonpainful its ok to do.

but you should also rehab in the meantime so you can squat again as well
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 20 2013 14:45 GMT
#1012
On August 20 2013 16:36 Earll wrote:
Higuys, had been working out every day for like 1-2 months, then slacking with working out for like 2 weeks (e.g not working out at all. TI3 yo.) then started again like 2 days ago, did Biking/HITcardio one day, and starting strength other, was pretty much immediatly at start of starting strength that i noticed it, at the start of my dead lifts, now my upper upper shins/the area directly under my knee hurts/is uncomfortable. Its feels kind of like a bruise (though there is no visual tells) in that if i touch it it hurts, also hurts when i bend my knees or squat down or something. The pain generally is not that bad i guess like 3-4/10 when i bend my knees or something. About same level as a kind of bad DOMS. I sort of ended up using the injured area to climb on a counter once though which hurt like a motherfucker. Anyway, should I take a break again right after starting working out again, or can i just power through it and see if it goes away/gets worse.


On the tibial tuberosity? Did you previously have something like Osgood Schlatter's? How old are you?
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20168 Posts
August 20 2013 15:55 GMT
#1013
On August 20 2013 23:43 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 13:20 decafchicken wrote:
Ah yeah i was talking talking to a buddy of mine who's in school for chiro and studying how the nervous system and pain/rehab/dysfunction all are connected and things like the response times on different sides of your body based on injuries and what not.. Crazy shit but really interesting. Wish I went to school for something interesting instead of making money ~~

P.s. asked a bit ago but no response - having some pain in my right thumb, not sure if from rugby or lifting (or both and the lifting isn't helping it recover) and sounds like de quervains syndrome based on the provided test. Any advice?


I had a patient a bit ago who had "de quervain's" from finklestein's test, but in actuality she had some scaphoid articular issues and it cleared up in about 2 weeks with wrist mobilizations.

I would start with wrist mobilizations, massage, and wrist mobility exercises first and see how it goes.

If it's true tenosynovitis you probably need some sort of anti-inflammatory agent and lots of non-painful mobility work to get blood flowing but not aggravating the issue... but the wrist is inherently interconnected with the tendons that run past it so I wouldn't be surprised if it's also a wrist mobility issue affecting the tendons or at least partially affecting it


Yeah it definitely might not be true enosynovitis, It seemed to feel better after a few days of non-use. Could be mobility related. I'll just google some wrist mobilizations unless there's anything you recommend.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-20 16:41:24
August 20 2013 16:40 GMT
#1014
Now that I think of it. Osgood schlatter was diagnosed with me a couple of years ago. I played soccer back then and it would really hurt. There still seems to be a bulge but it doesn't hurt anymore. I don't think it's related to my knee injury tho.
Earll
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Norway847 Posts
August 21 2013 07:26 GMT
#1015
On August 20 2013 23:45 eshlow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 16:36 Earll wrote:
Higuys, had been working out every day for like 1-2 months, then slacking with working out for like 2 weeks (e.g not working out at all. TI3 yo.) then started again like 2 days ago, did Biking/HITcardio one day, and starting strength other, was pretty much immediatly at start of starting strength that i noticed it, at the start of my dead lifts, now my upper upper shins/the area directly under my knee hurts/is uncomfortable. Its feels kind of like a bruise (though there is no visual tells) in that if i touch it it hurts, also hurts when i bend my knees or squat down or something. The pain generally is not that bad i guess like 3-4/10 when i bend my knees or something. About same level as a kind of bad DOMS. I sort of ended up using the injured area to climb on a counter once though which hurt like a motherfucker. Anyway, should I take a break again right after starting working out again, or can i just power through it and see if it goes away/gets worse.


On the tibial tuberosity? Did you previously have something like Osgood Schlatter's? How old are you?



Yeah that seems to be it, am 24, never had anything of anything with legs before. The pain seemed to have faded by a fair margin today though (didnt work out yesterday.) Will bike today again and stronglifts tomorrow and see where that leaves me.
Wat
Vitruvian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States168 Posts
August 22 2013 17:38 GMT
#1016
Over the past year or so, I've had minor aching in the lateral side of my right shin, in particular while I'm coming up in the squat, and more recently, while I'm running around during basketball. It hasn't been too debilitating, until a couple nights ago when I decided to foam roll my calves and peroneus group overzealously. The pain is now pretty acute while I'm walking - seems to trigger as the leg pushes off. I can load it with weight without any problems, but it hurts as soon as it's deloaded. This is demonstrated particularly well by jumping: descent & push are just fine, but once I'm extended and in the air, 10/10 pain.

I'm assuming rest and ice can only help, but should I stop foam rolling for now? Is this indicative of incorrect form in my lifting?
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 22 2013 19:04 GMT
#1017
On August 23 2013 02:38 Vitruvian wrote:
Over the past year or so, I've had minor aching in the lateral side of my right shin, in particular while I'm coming up in the squat, and more recently, while I'm running around during basketball. It hasn't been too debilitating, until a couple nights ago when I decided to foam roll my calves and peroneus group overzealously. The pain is now pretty acute while I'm walking - seems to trigger as the leg pushes off. I can load it with weight without any problems, but it hurts as soon as it's deloaded. This is demonstrated particularly well by jumping: descent & push are just fine, but once I'm extended and in the air, 10/10 pain.

I'm assuming rest and ice can only help, but should I stop foam rolling for now? Is this indicative of incorrect form in my lifting?


Probably a hypomobility in your fibular head area... or at the distal fibula.

Unfortunately, I don't want to tell you self mobilize yourself because it's a sensitive area with the fibular nerve running around that area... hmmm.

work on non-painful mobility. mostly, and use your hands to self massage which is more specific to the area to loosen up anything tight... and then follow that with more non-painful mobility to help the muscle to stay loose
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
eshlow
Profile Joined June 2008
United States5210 Posts
August 22 2013 19:04 GMT
#1018
On August 21 2013 16:26 Earll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2013 23:45 eshlow wrote:
On August 20 2013 16:36 Earll wrote:
Higuys, had been working out every day for like 1-2 months, then slacking with working out for like 2 weeks (e.g not working out at all. TI3 yo.) then started again like 2 days ago, did Biking/HITcardio one day, and starting strength other, was pretty much immediatly at start of starting strength that i noticed it, at the start of my dead lifts, now my upper upper shins/the area directly under my knee hurts/is uncomfortable. Its feels kind of like a bruise (though there is no visual tells) in that if i touch it it hurts, also hurts when i bend my knees or squat down or something. The pain generally is not that bad i guess like 3-4/10 when i bend my knees or something. About same level as a kind of bad DOMS. I sort of ended up using the injured area to climb on a counter once though which hurt like a motherfucker. Anyway, should I take a break again right after starting working out again, or can i just power through it and see if it goes away/gets worse.


On the tibial tuberosity? Did you previously have something like Osgood Schlatter's? How old are you?



Yeah that seems to be it, am 24, never had anything of anything with legs before. The pain seemed to have faded by a fair margin today though (didnt work out yesterday.) Will bike today again and stronglifts tomorrow and see where that leaves me.


Hmmm, typically when that area gets inflammed its just too much too soon overuse type of thing. Hopefully its just an acute thing that will go away as you use it more
Overcoming Gravity: A Systematic Approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight Strength
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
September 03 2013 19:21 GMT
#1019
wee i get to go in for an exploratory surgery on my shoulder next monday ;_; hoping to find some miracle bastard problem that evaded the MRI somehow. need to get lifting again
The universe created an audience for itself.
lannisport
Profile Joined February 2012
878 Posts
September 03 2013 20:46 GMT
#1020
Okay so I fell off my motorcycle today taking a turn too sharply. Luckily things didn;t turn out too bad but I' worried about my wrist. It looks swollen and it hurts when I do a wave or twisting motion with my hand (4/10) and there's a bit of tingling. How likely is it that I sprained my hand? I will go to a walk in clinic tomorrow because they're closed at this time. I can still type, write, use a mouse and pick up light objects (When I try to pick up my laptop with both hands theres some light pain).

Right now I'm just icing it and I took some naproxen. Hopefully tomorrow it'll feel better.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 171
Nina 96
SpeCial 74
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 160
firebathero 68
910 39
NaDa 29
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm2
Counter-Strike
Fnx 803
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0170
PPMD55
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8800
Liquid`Hasu1696
Trikslyr87
Other Games
summit1g6829
Liquid`RaSZi5755
shahzam513
B2W.Neo217
JimRising 183
Pyrionflax179
KnowMe139
ArmadaUGS98
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream319
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 63
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• Eskiya23 23
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV540
League of Legends
• TFBlade1062
Other Games
• imaqtpie1148
• Shiphtur259
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 17m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.