• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:06
CEST 20:06
KST 03:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8507 users

[WCS] 2015 Season 1 Europe Qualifier #3 - Page 94

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 102 Next
Discussion of Naniwa's mental health (unless you know him personally or you email me your phd diploma) after page 96 will be dealt with severely. I suggest you talk about the games instead.
Epamynondas
Profile Joined September 2012
387 Posts
January 10 2015 00:59 GMT
#1861
On January 10 2015 09:55 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:54 Epamynondas wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:48 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:43 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:35 boxerfred wrote:
no wcs for me until naniwa is removed. simply not turning in to a tournament that supports such a behaviour.

and happy's tweet makes him any better?

neither better or worse, it's a completely different kind of tweet that is in no way comparable to blaming a loss on ghosting and cheating, forcing tournament organizers to give an advantage to one stream while forcing other casters to not cast a game with a huge number of viewers. Happy's tweet simply was a clear "fuck this I lost I'm pissed". oh, prolonging the game was no problem for happy at all, I'm sure! He likes waiting and discussing a lot, of course, as anyone else does.

Also, contrary to Happy, Naniwa has a certain history of potentially hostile tweets, comments, interviews, and you might even have heard about some other examples of really aggressive behaviour that might be linked to naniwa somehow. Maybe you missed it, but that guy is a douche.


I mean, surely you can also justify naniwa with "fuck I lost I'm pissed", can't you?

No. Blaming the opponent and implying abusive and illegal behaviour is a clear difference in my eyes to "lol that race".

Oh I don't really put much thought into balance whine from pros, I was more worried about saying naniwa has a mental illness. It's even more disrespectful than accusing your opponent of cheating (IMO, this is really debatable). Specially if naniwa has been diagnosed with something, which seems entirely possible...
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
January 10 2015 00:59 GMT
#1862
On January 10 2015 09:58 Cheerio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Cheerio wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:37 Epamynondas wrote:


nani asking to get... rekt

oh, Kas... you've been promising to rape someone recently, remember how you had to eat your words?


thats some dumb logic right there: if there is nothing wrong with saying "rekt" then why was he hiding it behind r***?

He's trolling
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
January 10 2015 00:59 GMT
#1863
On January 10 2015 09:58 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:57 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:55 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...


Is it really that hard to imagine that some people don't like player bashing?

Is it reallythat hard to imagine that some people don't like a guy that's constantly player bashing, game bashing, balance bashing, insulting and aggressive? gosh


No it's not hard. I understand that you don't like him. It's very clear, thank you.
No will to live, no wish to die
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 10 2015 00:59 GMT
#1864
On January 10 2015 09:56 bertu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:39 Darkhorse wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:38 Phredxor wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:38 Darkhorse wrote:
Now Polt must come take the trash out of WCS

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Polt has to qualify first.

If Naniwa can get in I believe anyone can


The salt is real.

Nah it's more like if I'm to believe that he just started playing SC2 seriously again like he says then I'm sure a better practiced player can do it too
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 10 2015 01:00 GMT
#1865
On January 10 2015 09:58 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:55 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:52 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:51 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:50 FeyFey wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:39 SharkStarcraft wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:34 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
This will save SC2. Already the LR is on fire ahaha


I'm curious, how will this save SC2?

More viewers more people talking about it -> more sponsor money


Player behaving like an ass -> people dont like him -> people dont tune in
This works both ways, i wouldnt be too sure about this bringing in more viewers.. besides, almost all the people that know and care about Naniwa qualified would watch anyway


It doesnt work like that. people do tune in for the drama and the bm players. idra was quite simlar to naniwa in that he was a great player with a not so great attitude and people went crazy for him as well, idra games had some of the best quotes ever and so do naniwa games as you can clearly see by how nuts this lr and stream have gone.
I understand if or that you dislike naniwa heavily, but his personality certainly isnt bad for sc2 as a whole imo.


Idra might have been a pool for drama. But he was mostly professional. Naniwa got worse and worse and lost all professionalism Imo.
People that need this sort of low level drama make up stuff themself just as well, so Naniwa isn't really needed. I don't care to much, since I won't see much of his BMing anyway as a viewer. But I will just feel bad for the players he took out after he goes super emo again.
It is not like he has a chance when everyone in the tournament will help each other against him anyway.

at some point, idra sooner or later admitted that most of his trash talk came out of his bad mindset. naniwa is not even admitting that.

That is because Idra doesn't have autism.

Sigh, why?

It is not like that I am flaming a guy(even though I don't like Naniwa much...), but if you don't realize this from Naniwa's way of talking and his behavior and relationship with other players then I don't really know what to tell you.

Just don't use an illness/ disease etc. to make your case. Just blame the person
I Protoss winner, could it be?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 10 2015 01:01 GMT
#1866
On January 10 2015 09:59 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:58 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:57 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:55 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...


Is it really that hard to imagine that some people don't like player bashing?

Is it reallythat hard to imagine that some people don't like a guy that's constantly player bashing, game bashing, balance bashing, insulting and aggressive? gosh


No it's not hard. I understand that you don't like him. It's very clear, thank you.

Yeah and everyone in here understood that you don't like that naniwa is being bashed. Could we now both shut up, it gets pointless .

good night.
Homunculus159
Profile Joined December 2014
Austria220 Posts
January 10 2015 01:02 GMT
#1867
On January 10 2015 09:57 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:55 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...


Is it really that hard to imagine that some people don't like player bashing?




No i am just saying there is a reason nani is being bashed. Like its really hard to defend someone from bashing when that same person is bm to almost everyone and writes insulting tweets. No surprise lots of people dislike him and that other pros bash him too.

Boucot
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
France15997 Posts
January 10 2015 01:02 GMT
#1868
On January 10 2015 09:58 Cheerio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Cheerio wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:37 Epamynondas wrote:
https://twitter.com/cScKas/status/553711974501322752

nani asking to get... rekt

oh, Kas... you've been promising to rape someone recently, remember how you had to eat your words?

https://twitter.com/cScKas/status/553714899713814528

thats some dumb logic right there: if there is nothing wrong with saying "rekt" then why was he hiding it behind r***?

It's ironic.
Former SC2 writer for Millenium - twitter.com/Boucot
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
January 10 2015 01:03 GMT
#1869
On January 10 2015 10:02 Homunculus159 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:57 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:55 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...


Is it really that hard to imagine that some people don't like player bashing?




No i am just saying there is a reason nani is being bashed. Like its really hard to defend someone from bashing when that same person is bm to almost everyone and writes insulting tweets. No surprise lots of people dislike him and that other pros bash him too.



So? There's always a reason behind player bashing. I'm not comfortable deciding who has good reasons and who doesn't.
No will to live, no wish to die
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
January 10 2015 01:03 GMT
#1870
On January 10 2015 10:00 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:58 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:55 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:52 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:51 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:50 FeyFey wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:39 SharkStarcraft wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:34 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 BlackCompany wrote:
[quote]

I'm curious, how will this save SC2?

More viewers more people talking about it -> more sponsor money


Player behaving like an ass -> people dont like him -> people dont tune in
This works both ways, i wouldnt be too sure about this bringing in more viewers.. besides, almost all the people that know and care about Naniwa qualified would watch anyway


It doesnt work like that. people do tune in for the drama and the bm players. idra was quite simlar to naniwa in that he was a great player with a not so great attitude and people went crazy for him as well, idra games had some of the best quotes ever and so do naniwa games as you can clearly see by how nuts this lr and stream have gone.
I understand if or that you dislike naniwa heavily, but his personality certainly isnt bad for sc2 as a whole imo.


Idra might have been a pool for drama. But he was mostly professional. Naniwa got worse and worse and lost all professionalism Imo.
People that need this sort of low level drama make up stuff themself just as well, so Naniwa isn't really needed. I don't care to much, since I won't see much of his BMing anyway as a viewer. But I will just feel bad for the players he took out after he goes super emo again.
It is not like he has a chance when everyone in the tournament will help each other against him anyway.

at some point, idra sooner or later admitted that most of his trash talk came out of his bad mindset. naniwa is not even admitting that.

That is because Idra doesn't have autism.

Sigh, why?

It is not like that I am flaming a guy(even though I don't like Naniwa much...), but if you don't realize this from Naniwa's way of talking and his behavior and relationship with other players then I don't really know what to tell you.

Just don't use an illness/ disease etc. to make your case. Just blame the person

Sorry but how is that actually better? Illness would even justify him being like that, but being a dick for the sake of being a dick is actually quite bad...
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Taari
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany138 Posts
January 10 2015 01:03 GMT
#1871
#drama #notdaedgaem #life

sad to see happy failing again in the last match. this is really hard for my nerves...
please, happy, qualify in the next one!
Happy, herO, Neeb, Zest, uThermal, Welmu, Creator, VortiX, ShoWTimE
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
January 10 2015 01:04 GMT
#1872
Yay Naniwa is back! I fart small clouds of joy!

So yeah, ban everyone who is on twitter, that seems to be the best solution.
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
Homunculus159
Profile Joined December 2014
Austria220 Posts
January 10 2015 01:04 GMT
#1873
On January 10 2015 10:03 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 10:02 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:57 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:55 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...


Is it really that hard to imagine that some people don't like player bashing?




No i am just saying there is a reason nani is being bashed. Like its really hard to defend someone from bashing when that same person is bm to almost everyone and writes insulting tweets. No surprise lots of people dislike him and that other pros bash him too.



So? There's always a reason behind player bashing. I'm not comfortable deciding who has good reasons and who doesn't.




*sigh*

I guess we should leave it at that since this is going nowhere
Dav1oN
Profile Joined January 2012
Ukraine3164 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-10 01:07:11
January 10 2015 01:06 GMT
#1874
On January 10 2015 10:02 Homunculus159 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:57 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:55 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...


Is it really that hard to imagine that some people don't like player bashing?



No i am just saying there is a reason nani is being bashed. Like its really hard to defend someone from bashing when that same person is bm to almost everyone and writes insulting tweets. No surprise lots of people dislike him and that other pros bash him too.



But let's be fair, he has a reason for bashing others. Today there was a possibility of Happy's ghosting. At IEM there was a possibility of soundproofing and at GSL there was pure logic with probe pulls. He's acting and talking pretty with pure logic :D
In memory of Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson 11.09.1985 - 21.07.2019 A tribute to incredible man, embodiment of joy, esports titan, starcraft community pillar all in one. You will always be remembered!
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 10 2015 01:06 GMT
#1875
On January 10 2015 10:03 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 10:00 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:58 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:55 Penev wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:52 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:51 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:50 FeyFey wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:39 SharkStarcraft wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:34 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
[quote]
More viewers more people talking about it -> more sponsor money


Player behaving like an ass -> people dont like him -> people dont tune in
This works both ways, i wouldnt be too sure about this bringing in more viewers.. besides, almost all the people that know and care about Naniwa qualified would watch anyway


It doesnt work like that. people do tune in for the drama and the bm players. idra was quite simlar to naniwa in that he was a great player with a not so great attitude and people went crazy for him as well, idra games had some of the best quotes ever and so do naniwa games as you can clearly see by how nuts this lr and stream have gone.
I understand if or that you dislike naniwa heavily, but his personality certainly isnt bad for sc2 as a whole imo.


Idra might have been a pool for drama. But he was mostly professional. Naniwa got worse and worse and lost all professionalism Imo.
People that need this sort of low level drama make up stuff themself just as well, so Naniwa isn't really needed. I don't care to much, since I won't see much of his BMing anyway as a viewer. But I will just feel bad for the players he took out after he goes super emo again.
It is not like he has a chance when everyone in the tournament will help each other against him anyway.

at some point, idra sooner or later admitted that most of his trash talk came out of his bad mindset. naniwa is not even admitting that.

That is because Idra doesn't have autism.

Sigh, why?

It is not like that I am flaming a guy(even though I don't like Naniwa much...), but if you don't realize this from Naniwa's way of talking and his behavior and relationship with other players then I don't really know what to tell you.

Just don't use an illness/ disease etc. to make your case. Just blame the person

Sorry but how is that actually better? Illness would even justify him being like that, but being a dick for the sake of being a dick is actually quite bad...

Because it's insulting to people actually suffering from the illness. The way Nani is acting isn't representative at all for that group. He's just an ass
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
January 10 2015 01:07 GMT
#1876
On January 10 2015 10:04 Homunculus159 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 10:03 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 10 2015 10:02 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:57 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:55 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...


Is it really that hard to imagine that some people don't like player bashing?




No i am just saying there is a reason nani is being bashed. Like its really hard to defend someone from bashing when that same person is bm to almost everyone and writes insulting tweets. No surprise lots of people dislike him and that other pros bash him too.



So? There's always a reason behind player bashing. I'm not comfortable deciding who has good reasons and who doesn't.




*sigh*

I guess we should leave it at that since this is going nowhere


I disagree.

Look, Happy said in an interview that terran players are so much better than the other races that in a balanced game they would win everytime, so Blizzard can't make the game really balanced. Is it ok to player bash him because of that? Cause that certainly makes me dislike him. Should I be allowed to write a variant of that post 20 times every time he plays? If we put Naniwa behind a line, who draws the line?
No will to live, no wish to die
Cheerio
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Ukraine3178 Posts
January 10 2015 01:08 GMT
#1877
On January 10 2015 09:59 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:58 Cheerio wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Cheerio wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:37 Epamynondas wrote:
https://twitter.com/cScKas/status/553711974501322752

nani asking to get... rekt

oh, Kas... you've been promising to rape someone recently, remember how you had to eat your words?

https://twitter.com/cScKas/status/553714899713814528

thats some dumb logic right there: if there is nothing wrong with saying "rekt" then why was he hiding it behind r***?

He's trolling

well, you are not supposed to troll when you've got a reputation to lose.
Homunculus159
Profile Joined December 2014
Austria220 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-10 01:16:53
January 10 2015 01:13 GMT
#1878
On January 10 2015 10:07 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 10:04 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 10:03 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 10 2015 10:02 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:57 Nebuchad wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:55 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...


Is it really that hard to imagine that some people don't like player bashing?




No i am just saying there is a reason nani is being bashed. Like its really hard to defend someone from bashing when that same person is bm to almost everyone and writes insulting tweets. No surprise lots of people dislike him and that other pros bash him too.



So? There's always a reason behind player bashing. I'm not comfortable deciding who has good reasons and who doesn't.




*sigh*

I guess we should leave it at that since this is going nowhere


I disagree.

Look, Happy said in an interview that terran players are so much better than the other races that in a balanced game they would win everytime, so Blizzard can't make the game really balanced. Is it ok to player bash him because of that? Cause that certainly makes me dislike him. Should I be allowed to write a variant of that post 20 times every time he plays? If we put Naniwa behind a line, who draws the line?



Yes you can bash him for that particular comment. You actually have a reason to say nah happy is being an arrogant as.... Sure its not the most civilized thing to do. It then again would depend if happy says stuff like this a lot making people dislike him even more.. Nani pushed it too far with a lot of stuff.. Now he comes back and hasnt really changed. Of course the haters are gonna come back. At this point i am pretty sure he provokes this stuff to have some fun. Trolling his haters by getting away with stuff like what he did today. I doubt he cares if people in here bash him for his behaviour


Edit: There are always players and people who are gonna get bashed.. In MY opinion nani deserves some of it. Nonetheless it is up to him to actually make people stop. People defending him wont change how the haters feel about him if he keeps on being the way he is
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
January 10 2015 01:36 GMT
#1879
so drama

so entertainment

WCS 2015 going be fun
NeV
Profile Joined July 2008
Italy370 Posts
January 10 2015 01:39 GMT
#1880
I've just got here, so this is basically what happened? Am I missing something?

[image loading]
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 592
ProTech136
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason32
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32173
Calm 3483
Shuttle 1142
actioN 216
firebathero 172
Barracks 121
Hyuk 107
Dewaltoss 91
Liquid`Ret 76
HiyA 25
[ Show more ]
Hyun 25
Free 24
soO 24
Aegong 22
Bale 22
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9067
XaKoH 381
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe81
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1492
fl0m1281
x6flipin696
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu233
Other Games
singsing2036
FrodaN1281
Beastyqt751
ceh9439
B2W.Neo419
mouzStarbuck293
byalli189
Livibee189
C9.Mang0151
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr89
Mew2King52
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 56
• Dystopia_ 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur877
• imaqtpie738
• WagamamaTV355
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Replay Cast
4h 54m
OSC
1d 4h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 15h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.