• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8419 users

[WCS] 2015 Season 1 Europe Qualifier #3 - Page 93

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 102 Next
Discussion of Naniwa's mental health (unless you know him personally or you email me your phd diploma) after page 96 will be dealt with severely. I suggest you talk about the games instead.
Epamynondas
Profile Joined September 2012
387 Posts
January 10 2015 00:54 GMT
#1841
On January 10 2015 09:48 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:43 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:35 boxerfred wrote:
no wcs for me until naniwa is removed. simply not turning in to a tournament that supports such a behaviour.

and happy's tweet makes him any better?

neither better or worse, it's a completely different kind of tweet that is in no way comparable to blaming a loss on ghosting and cheating, forcing tournament organizers to give an advantage to one stream while forcing other casters to not cast a game with a huge number of viewers. Happy's tweet simply was a clear "fuck this I lost I'm pissed". oh, prolonging the game was no problem for happy at all, I'm sure! He likes waiting and discussing a lot, of course, as anyone else does.

Also, contrary to Happy, Naniwa has a certain history of potentially hostile tweets, comments, interviews, and you might even have heard about some other examples of really aggressive behaviour that might be linked to naniwa somehow. Maybe you missed it, but that guy is a douche.


I mean, surely you can also justify naniwa with "fuck I lost I'm pissed", can't you?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 10 2015 00:54 GMT
#1842
On January 10 2015 09:54 Epamynondas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:48 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:43 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:35 boxerfred wrote:
no wcs for me until naniwa is removed. simply not turning in to a tournament that supports such a behaviour.

and happy's tweet makes him any better?

neither better or worse, it's a completely different kind of tweet that is in no way comparable to blaming a loss on ghosting and cheating, forcing tournament organizers to give an advantage to one stream while forcing other casters to not cast a game with a huge number of viewers. Happy's tweet simply was a clear "fuck this I lost I'm pissed". oh, prolonging the game was no problem for happy at all, I'm sure! He likes waiting and discussing a lot, of course, as anyone else does.

Also, contrary to Happy, Naniwa has a certain history of potentially hostile tweets, comments, interviews, and you might even have heard about some other examples of really aggressive behaviour that might be linked to naniwa somehow. Maybe you missed it, but that guy is a douche.


I mean, surely you can also justify naniwa with "fuck I lost I'm pissed", can't you?

Except he won. >.<
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
January 10 2015 00:55 GMT
#1843
Look a lot of people dislike Naniwa because of what he did at IEM and I don't blame them. I gave up defending him after that, it was disgustingly unprofessional behavior.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 10 2015 00:55 GMT
#1844
On January 10 2015 09:52 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:51 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:50 FeyFey wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:39 SharkStarcraft wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:34 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
This will save SC2. Already the LR is on fire ahaha


I'm curious, how will this save SC2?

More viewers more people talking about it -> more sponsor money


Player behaving like an ass -> people dont like him -> people dont tune in
This works both ways, i wouldnt be too sure about this bringing in more viewers.. besides, almost all the people that know and care about Naniwa qualified would watch anyway


It doesnt work like that. people do tune in for the drama and the bm players. idra was quite simlar to naniwa in that he was a great player with a not so great attitude and people went crazy for him as well, idra games had some of the best quotes ever and so do naniwa games as you can clearly see by how nuts this lr and stream have gone.
I understand if or that you dislike naniwa heavily, but his personality certainly isnt bad for sc2 as a whole imo.


Idra might have been a pool for drama. But he was mostly professional. Naniwa got worse and worse and lost all professionalism Imo.
People that need this sort of low level drama make up stuff themself just as well, so Naniwa isn't really needed. I don't care to much, since I won't see much of his BMing anyway as a viewer. But I will just feel bad for the players he took out after he goes super emo again.
It is not like he has a chance when everyone in the tournament will help each other against him anyway.

at some point, idra sooner or later admitted that most of his trash talk came out of his bad mindset. naniwa is not even admitting that.

That is because Idra doesn't have autism.

Sigh, why?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 10 2015 00:55 GMT
#1845
On January 10 2015 09:54 Epamynondas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:48 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:43 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:35 boxerfred wrote:
no wcs for me until naniwa is removed. simply not turning in to a tournament that supports such a behaviour.

and happy's tweet makes him any better?

neither better or worse, it's a completely different kind of tweet that is in no way comparable to blaming a loss on ghosting and cheating, forcing tournament organizers to give an advantage to one stream while forcing other casters to not cast a game with a huge number of viewers. Happy's tweet simply was a clear "fuck this I lost I'm pissed". oh, prolonging the game was no problem for happy at all, I'm sure! He likes waiting and discussing a lot, of course, as anyone else does.

Also, contrary to Happy, Naniwa has a certain history of potentially hostile tweets, comments, interviews, and you might even have heard about some other examples of really aggressive behaviour that might be linked to naniwa somehow. Maybe you missed it, but that guy is a douche.


I mean, surely you can also justify naniwa with "fuck I lost I'm pissed", can't you?

No. Blaming the opponent and implying abusive and illegal behaviour is a clear difference in my eyes to "lol that race".
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-10 00:57:39
January 10 2015 00:55 GMT
#1846
On January 10 2015 09:54 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:52 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:51 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:50 FeyFey wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:39 SharkStarcraft wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:34 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
This will save SC2. Already the LR is on fire ahaha


I'm curious, how will this save SC2?

More viewers more people talking about it -> more sponsor money


Player behaving like an ass -> people dont like him -> people dont tune in
This works both ways, i wouldnt be too sure about this bringing in more viewers.. besides, almost all the people that know and care about Naniwa qualified would watch anyway


It doesnt work like that. people do tune in for the drama and the bm players. idra was quite simlar to naniwa in that he was a great player with a not so great attitude and people went crazy for him as well, idra games had some of the best quotes ever and so do naniwa games as you can clearly see by how nuts this lr and stream have gone.
I understand if or that you dislike naniwa heavily, but his personality certainly isnt bad for sc2 as a whole imo.


Idra might have been a pool for drama. But he was mostly professional. Naniwa got worse and worse and lost all professionalism Imo.
People that need this sort of low level drama make up stuff themself just as well, so Naniwa isn't really needed. I don't care to much, since I won't see much of his BMing anyway as a viewer. But I will just feel bad for the players he took out after he goes super emo again.
It is not like he has a chance when everyone in the tournament will help each other against him anyway.

at some point, idra sooner or later admitted that most of his trash talk came out of his bad mindset. naniwa is not even admitting that.

That is because Idra doesn't have autism.

somehow most autists I know (and I do know some due to my sister working with people suffering under autism) manage to not insult pretty much everyone and everything

We even have a prime example from one of the best SSBM players in the world who even has a bad mindset sometimes but never takes it out on his opponents or the tournament

edit: For the record, I have no idea if Nani has Asperger's/autism/any other mental condition and I'm certainly not claiming that he does. Just pointing out that you can have those things and be in esports and be really good and still be a nice guy ^^
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Homunculus159
Profile Joined December 2014
Austria220 Posts
January 10 2015 00:55 GMT
#1847
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
January 10 2015 00:56 GMT
#1848
On January 10 2015 09:54 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:52 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:51 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:50 FeyFey wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:39 SharkStarcraft wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:34 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
This will save SC2. Already the LR is on fire ahaha


I'm curious, how will this save SC2?

More viewers more people talking about it -> more sponsor money


Player behaving like an ass -> people dont like him -> people dont tune in
This works both ways, i wouldnt be too sure about this bringing in more viewers.. besides, almost all the people that know and care about Naniwa qualified would watch anyway


It doesnt work like that. people do tune in for the drama and the bm players. idra was quite simlar to naniwa in that he was a great player with a not so great attitude and people went crazy for him as well, idra games had some of the best quotes ever and so do naniwa games as you can clearly see by how nuts this lr and stream have gone.
I understand if or that you dislike naniwa heavily, but his personality certainly isnt bad for sc2 as a whole imo.


Idra might have been a pool for drama. But he was mostly professional. Naniwa got worse and worse and lost all professionalism Imo.
People that need this sort of low level drama make up stuff themself just as well, so Naniwa isn't really needed. I don't care to much, since I won't see much of his BMing anyway as a viewer. But I will just feel bad for the players he took out after he goes super emo again.
It is not like he has a chance when everyone in the tournament will help each other against him anyway.

at some point, idra sooner or later admitted that most of his trash talk came out of his bad mindset. naniwa is not even admitting that.

That is because Idra doesn't have autism.

somehow most autists I know (and I do know some due to my sister working with people suffering under autism) manage to not insult pretty much everyone and everything

same here
bertu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Brazil871 Posts
January 10 2015 00:56 GMT
#1849
On January 10 2015 09:39 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:38 Phredxor wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:38 Darkhorse wrote:
Now Polt must come take the trash out of WCS

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Polt has to qualify first.

If Naniwa can get in I believe anyone can


The salt is real.
SEKO SEKO SEKO
SChlafmann
Profile Joined September 2011
France725 Posts
January 10 2015 00:57 GMT
#1850
On January 10 2015 09:48 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:43 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:35 boxerfred wrote:
no wcs for me until naniwa is removed. simply not turning in to a tournament that supports such a behaviour.

and happy's tweet makes him any better?

neither better or worse, it's a completely different kind of tweet that is in no way comparable to blaming a loss on ghosting and cheating, forcing tournament organizers to give an advantage to one stream while forcing other casters to not cast a game with a huge number of viewers. Happy's tweet simply was a clear "fuck this I lost I'm pissed". oh, prolonging the game was no problem for happy at all, I'm sure! He likes waiting and discussing a lot, of course, as anyone else does.

Also, contrary to Happy, Naniwa has a certain history of potentially hostile tweets, comments, interviews, and you might even have heard about some other examples of really aggressive behaviour that might be linked to naniwa somehow. Maybe you missed it, but that guy is a douche.


While I certainly believe Happy was not ghosting or anything else, let's face the fact that, IF the russian stream delay was not correctly set, then there IS a potential risk of ghosting, even more coming from a Russian player (no source, don't ask for it xD).
Which mean: you want to avoid drama; be rock solid with your organization and rules. Otherwise, don't blame the player, blame yourself.

Also I believe that most people cheering for Nani do it for his skills, not his bm. I must admit I'm glad he is back cause I still believe he is the only foreigner hope. And while he (can be) is a huge retard, I can't see him being anything else than a good thing for SC2.
"More GG, more skill" - Nope! Chuck Testa - #BISU2013
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
January 10 2015 00:57 GMT
#1851
Kas lol
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 10 2015 00:57 GMT
#1852
On January 10 2015 09:55 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Look a lot of people dislike Naniwa because of what he did at IEM and I don't blame them. I gave up defending him after that, it was disgustingly unprofessional behavior.

Hey TB; How you're doing?
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12568 Posts
January 10 2015 00:57 GMT
#1853
On January 10 2015 09:55 Homunculus159 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...


Is it really that hard to imagine that some people don't like player bashing?
No will to live, no wish to die
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 10 2015 00:57 GMT
#1854
I stand with it. No wcs for me as long as naniwa is in that. ESL was and is a great organization but poor Messioso did not do well tonight imo. gnite, everyone.
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
January 10 2015 00:58 GMT
#1855
On January 10 2015 09:55 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:52 Ramiz1989 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:51 boxerfred wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:50 FeyFey wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:39 SharkStarcraft wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:34 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:31 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 BlackCompany wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:30 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
This will save SC2. Already the LR is on fire ahaha


I'm curious, how will this save SC2?

More viewers more people talking about it -> more sponsor money


Player behaving like an ass -> people dont like him -> people dont tune in
This works both ways, i wouldnt be too sure about this bringing in more viewers.. besides, almost all the people that know and care about Naniwa qualified would watch anyway


It doesnt work like that. people do tune in for the drama and the bm players. idra was quite simlar to naniwa in that he was a great player with a not so great attitude and people went crazy for him as well, idra games had some of the best quotes ever and so do naniwa games as you can clearly see by how nuts this lr and stream have gone.
I understand if or that you dislike naniwa heavily, but his personality certainly isnt bad for sc2 as a whole imo.


Idra might have been a pool for drama. But he was mostly professional. Naniwa got worse and worse and lost all professionalism Imo.
People that need this sort of low level drama make up stuff themself just as well, so Naniwa isn't really needed. I don't care to much, since I won't see much of his BMing anyway as a viewer. But I will just feel bad for the players he took out after he goes super emo again.
It is not like he has a chance when everyone in the tournament will help each other against him anyway.

at some point, idra sooner or later admitted that most of his trash talk came out of his bad mindset. naniwa is not even admitting that.

That is because Idra doesn't have autism.

Sigh, why?

It is not like that I am flaming a guy(even though I don't like Naniwa much...), but if you don't realize this from Naniwa's way of talking and his behavior and relationship with other players then I don't really know what to tell you.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
TurboMaN
Profile Joined October 2005
Germany925 Posts
January 10 2015 00:58 GMT
#1856
It's time for punishments from tournament organizers to deal with this bad manners. People are demanding eSports to become professional and yet he has supporters? That doesn't make sense at all.

Naniwa could be the most hyped foreigner in the history of SC2 if he would just be mannered. But he constantly shows that something is wrong with his character. He should really look for professional help.
Cheerio
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Ukraine3178 Posts
January 10 2015 00:58 GMT
#1857
On January 10 2015 09:50 Faefae wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:49 Cheerio wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:37 Epamynondas wrote:


nani asking to get... rekt

oh, Kas... you've been promising to rape someone recently, remember how you had to eat your words?


thats some dumb logic right there: if there is nothing wrong with saying "rekt" then why was he hiding it behind r***?
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 10 2015 00:58 GMT
#1858
On January 10 2015 09:57 boxerfred wrote:
I stand with it. No wcs for me as long as naniwa is in that. ESL was and is a great organization but poor Messioso did not do well tonight imo. gnite, everyone.

Gnite, but I'm not agreeing
I Protoss winner, could it be?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-10 00:58:55
January 10 2015 00:58 GMT
#1859
On January 10 2015 09:57 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:55 Homunculus159 wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Muffloe wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:47 Homunculus159 wrote:
Funny how Nani supporters do not get why he gets the hate he receives. He provokes 99% of it. If you like Nani and support him do it. But dont defend him because most of the time he is the one that starts the problem. Just makes you look silly. The shit he spouts isnt defendable. He played some good games though. And yeah he was laddering a lot and is top gm

Blablabla I say, I didn't like Kas "raping some girl", and I will of course be triggered when someone straight up calls Naniwa a piece of shit.



But what exactly are you defending? His toxic commets? The bs he spouts and all the false accusations?

Its sad because he is so talented. I said i am happy to see him being back in tournamets because talentwise he is agreat addition to the european scene. I am gonna stay with this and wait. Maybe he stops being a little kid for once.

Like i said its a no brainer for me how one can defend the way he acts because he is actually behaving like a piece of...


Is it really that hard to imagine that some people don't like player bashing?

Is it reallythat hard to imagine that some people don't like a guy that's constantly player bashing, game bashing, balance bashing, insulting and aggressive? gosh
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
January 10 2015 00:59 GMT
#1860
On January 10 2015 09:58 Cheerio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2015 09:50 Faefae wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:49 Cheerio wrote:
On January 10 2015 09:37 Epamynondas wrote:
https://twitter.com/cScKas/status/553711974501322752

nani asking to get... rekt

oh, Kas... you've been promising to rape someone recently, remember how you had to eat your words?

https://twitter.com/cScKas/status/553714899713814528

thats some dumb logic right there: if there is nothing wrong with saying "rekt" then why was he hiding it behind r***?


might simply have been character limit on twitter.
Pokemon Master
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 565
ProTech176
UpATreeSC 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16083
Calm 3027
Mini 316
Mind 84
910 69
soO 48
Dota 2
Gorgc6185
canceldota66
monkeys_forever57
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4074
Other Games
fl0m1721
FrodaN890
Beastyqt586
olofmeister535
Liquid`Hasu274
Livibee189
C9.Mang0161
IndyStarCraft 138
ZombieGrub69
QueenE65
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 1
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• FirePhoenix16
• Michael_bg 3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2902
• WagamamaTV396
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur709
• Scarra557
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.