Overlays just got finished and the name of the tournament is Bring Your Own Ally 2v2 Cup
Name could change for next one. Big thanks to Han for making the graphics and helping with the name.
When: One day tournament, to be held on November 2nd ( Sunday) Tournament will start at 10 AM EST time. Please show up 15 minutes early.
Where: All tournament games will take place on the NA server. If by chance two EU teams are matched together, they may play on the EU server.
Format: This will be an open tournament. Please sign up at http://binarybeast.com/xHotS1410124
Join Channel TT2v2 on Battle.net. Please remain in channel for the whole tournament.
No barcodes or smurf accounts please
BO3 until semi finals
BO5 semi finals and finals
Map Pool: Avalanche, Old Country, Crystal Pools, Katherine Square, Isle of Slaughter, Preservation, Resupply Tanker.
Veto System: Each team veto's until one map left, that is starting map. Losers pick.
Casting: Nickyboy http://www.twitch.tv/nickyboy909
French Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/teambloodluststream
Dara abd I may do some observing/casting if needed
These are Canadian currencies.
Prize pool is coming completely from donations received on my stream. 80% of all donations since I started streaming ( September ) are going into the prize pool. Any extra costs ( casters etc ) will come from the other 20%.
Rules: -NO stream cheating or hacking.
-Replays must be uploaded to the match page immediately after the match. Bracket will not advance without.
-If you cannot contact your opponent for more than 10mins, contact an admin.
-Breaks between games in a series may not be more than 5mins.
- If a player drops from a game, the game must be recovered from replay to 10 seconds before the drop.
- If a player pauses a game they must state the reason for the interruption and how long it will approximately take. The game can only be resumed by the player that paused the game after they asks their opponent if they are ready.
Donate: Thank you to all donators for helping make this happen
If you would like to donate
All donators names will be listed at the end of the tournament.
Hope to see alot of the top 2v2 teams sign up. My contact info is below.
Reddit Thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/2ipj83/top_team_2v2_tournament/
Bnet ID: Baz 1451