• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:46
CEST 17:46
KST 00:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War535.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7980 users

[Code A] GSL S1 2013 Preliminaries - Page 59

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
1954 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 98 Next
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
January 31 2013 00:18 GMT
#1161
On January 31 2013 09:09 glzElectromaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 09:03 Elite_ wrote:
On January 31 2013 09:01 Inzan1ty wrote:
On January 31 2013 08:49 Elite_ wrote:
On January 31 2013 08:13 DiMano wrote:
On January 31 2013 08:08 Inzan1ty wrote:
On January 31 2013 08:02 DiMano wrote:
On January 31 2013 07:59 Inzan1ty wrote:
On January 31 2013 07:45 Cricketer12 wrote:
On January 30 2013 03:14 Inzan1ty wrote:
Oh...

GOGOGO Oz and aLive !!!

will they even attend?? haha

Wow they may be in my opinion amongst the least talented players. ever


Wow, winning IPL 4 and going Top 4 Code S (both aLive and Oz) requires zero talent........at all

Troll away.

www.sc2earnings.com

you probably think TaeJa is a lot better but aLive isnt even less accomplished.

Oz was the best player along with Leenock before he left FXO

Just leave this page pls. your newschool (KeSpa fanboy?) knowledge is sickening.

I understand that you root for Fnatic but do not be so agressive. Oz and aLive sometimes showed some very intresting builds and definitely have a talent.


hehehe, Iam usually laidback and calm. but judging by the amount of postings I would assume he doesnt even know what he is talking about, nor does he know the past of those players hes dissing

He definitely never saw their games and we can only feel sorry for him

If you've never seen Oz PvZ on Daybreak you're missing out, obviously... 4 minute third into winning every game against Zerg on the map.


Oz is simply a creative head and everyone enjoys seeing players who try out unorthodox things, in a state of game where everything became boring and standartized - his builds are cool and fun

Too bad we wont be able to watch him today, still hope he catches a rather easy group.

I hope he gets a group with Terrans and Zergs... Only Protoss players if they're Artosis level in skill.


I don't quite get how he can drop from being one of the best PvPers ever, into the worst. Granted it's PvP.

It's the PvP curse. You say PvP takes skill, you lose all of your PvP skill and lose all of them.
Inzan1ty
Profile Joined September 2012
1163 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 00:25:11
January 31 2013 00:24 GMT
#1162
On January 31 2013 09:18 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 09:09 glzElectromaster wrote:
On January 31 2013 09:03 Elite_ wrote:
On January 31 2013 09:01 Inzan1ty wrote:
On January 31 2013 08:49 Elite_ wrote:
On January 31 2013 08:13 DiMano wrote:
On January 31 2013 08:08 Inzan1ty wrote:
On January 31 2013 08:02 DiMano wrote:
On January 31 2013 07:59 Inzan1ty wrote:
On January 31 2013 07:45 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
Wow they may be in my opinion amongst the least talented players. ever


Wow, winning IPL 4 and going Top 4 Code S (both aLive and Oz) requires zero talent........at all

Troll away.

www.sc2earnings.com

you probably think TaeJa is a lot better but aLive isnt even less accomplished.

Oz was the best player along with Leenock before he left FXO

Just leave this page pls. your newschool (KeSpa fanboy?) knowledge is sickening.

I understand that you root for Fnatic but do not be so agressive. Oz and aLive sometimes showed some very intresting builds and definitely have a talent.


hehehe, Iam usually laidback and calm. but judging by the amount of postings I would assume he doesnt even know what he is talking about, nor does he know the past of those players hes dissing

He definitely never saw their games and we can only feel sorry for him

If you've never seen Oz PvZ on Daybreak you're missing out, obviously... 4 minute third into winning every game against Zerg on the map.


Oz is simply a creative head and everyone enjoys seeing players who try out unorthodox things, in a state of game where everything became boring and standartized - his builds are cool and fun

Too bad we wont be able to watch him today, still hope he catches a rather easy group.

I hope he gets a group with Terrans and Zergs... Only Protoss players if they're Artosis level in skill.


I don't quite get how he can drop from being one of the best PvPers ever, into the worst. Granted it's PvP.

It's the PvP curse. You say PvP takes skill, you lose all of your PvP skill and lose all of them.


although losing to Seed today shouldnt be a measurement, since MC also had the pleasure to lose to him (again), and I can hardly think of a better PvP specialist in the past
RIP Seung Hyun 'Space' Park † 6/5/2013 - Undead hero and eSports rolemodel
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
January 31 2013 00:26 GMT
#1163
On January 31 2013 07:52 edlover420 wrote:
I do think that many posters here do not realize the importance/value of PL to Koreans. PL has much longer history then GSL, bigger prize pot, much bigger production value, real televised matches and more Korean viewers. You foreign fans do not understand that every Korean player will put PL as his first priority way way before GSL. I think A-leaguers will always fail in GSL because on training they are practicing certain builds for PL, but they won't show them on GSL, they rather play cheese/something they don't practice then revealing their winning strats, but B-leaguers who not go out in PL will play tactic they practice in GSL and therefore do better!


I agree about the whole prestige, but some things:

The yearly prize pool of Gom is way higher than Proleague. They announced a 275k pot, sure, but that is one yearlong tournament. GOM held 5 code S's each with at least 110K total prize money. I'm not even including code A (granted it's small) but that more than doubles Proleagues 2013 prizes, assuming Gom doesn't reduce their prize pools.

Production quality of GOM is SOOOOO much better than proleague. It's not even remotely comparable. You don't have 30 minute downtimes (games start so much more quickly, especially with the off-players warming up in separate booths) and the casters are better without needing to even explain why.

Code A qualifiers aren't streamed, (generally at least, I think they were once, but that's all I can remember). I don't know why people would need to hide builds against B-team ESF players who won't be playing in proleague in 2013.

Proleague is more prestigious, but that is it. GOM has built up a better production, casting crew, player pool, and prize pool. It's likely that they're making more money as well with subscriptions and views blah blah blah, but I'm just guessing.

That said, ARE these being streamed? Seems like they aren't?
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
January 31 2013 00:31 GMT
#1164
On January 31 2013 09:26 Alryk wrote:
That said, ARE these being streamed? Seems like they aren't?


Not being streamed this time.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 31 2013 00:34 GMT
#1165
90minutes until I f5 this thread like mad.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
January 31 2013 00:36 GMT
#1166
On January 31 2013 09:34 bittman wrote:
90minutes until I f5 this thread like mad.

I've already been f5ing this thread quite a bit lol, seriously everything about GSL is so special. I think it's actually 2 and a half hours not 1 and a half.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 00:43:35
January 31 2013 00:39 GMT
#1167
On January 31 2013 09:34 bittman wrote:
90minutes until I f5 this thread like mad.

You should F5 this thread like mad instead: http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=229785&cid=0&kind=8

Eventually it will look like this thread, but with different names in every group. http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=229763&cid=0&kind=8
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
January 31 2013 00:47 GMT
#1168
On January 31 2013 09:26 Alryk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 07:52 edlover420 wrote:
I do think that many posters here do not realize the importance/value of PL to Koreans. PL has much longer history then GSL, bigger prize pot, much bigger production value, real televised matches and more Korean viewers. You foreign fans do not understand that every Korean player will put PL as his first priority way way before GSL. I think A-leaguers will always fail in GSL because on training they are practicing certain builds for PL, but they won't show them on GSL, they rather play cheese/something they don't practice then revealing their winning strats, but B-leaguers who not go out in PL will play tactic they practice in GSL and therefore do better!


I agree about the whole prestige, but some things:

The yearly prize pool of Gom is way higher than Proleague. They announced a 275k pot, sure, but that is one yearlong tournament. GOM held 5 code S's each with at least 110K total prize money. I'm not even including code A (granted it's small) but that more than doubles Proleagues 2013 prizes, assuming Gom doesn't reduce their prize pools.

Production quality of GOM is SOOOOO much better than proleague. It's not even remotely comparable. You don't have 30 minute downtimes (games start so much more quickly, especially with the off-players warming up in separate booths) and the casters are better without needing to even explain why.

Code A qualifiers aren't streamed, (generally at least, I think they were once, but that's all I can remember). I don't know why people would need to hide builds against B-team ESF players who won't be playing in proleague in 2013.

Proleague is more prestigious, but that is it. GOM has built up a better production, casting crew, player pool, and prize pool. It's likely that they're making more money as well with subscriptions and views blah blah blah, but I'm just guessing.

That said, ARE these being streamed? Seems like they aren't?


Players on Kespa teams get large salaries because Proleague exists. If you take into account the fact that some players get 6 figure salaries which they earn because of Proleague, it has a bigger prize pool. Also, while some production elements of Gom may be better, as a whole it's really not what you make it out to be. For one thing, the stream quality of Proleague is significantly better, which is pretty absurd since its primary focus is TV, not the stream, while Gom is only online. OGN also have more experience working with the camera.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 01:02:59
January 31 2013 00:59 GMT
#1169
Talking about player salaries is slightly dubious. Google is not worth more than apple because their employees make more money. (I don't know if they do or don't, it's just an example). Even if Google pays their employees more, Apple is still worth more right now.

Umm I haven't compared stream quality side by side, but the EHQ that Gom just put out is much better than in the past. And the standard quality is WAY better than it used to be. And camera is subjective as well. That said, we're both opinionated because I have no scientific facts to disprove you

Edit: Another thing is observer quality. ST_Legend is way better than whoever is observing for Proleague. That guy is missing drops and engagements way more than he should o:
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
JunkkaGom
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)855 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 01:06:52
January 31 2013 01:05 GMT
#1170
Most of producers at gom used to work at ogn or mbc since the beginning of esports. So I wouldnt say ogn has more experience.
Workload overwhelming. It is a good day to work
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
January 31 2013 01:08 GMT
#1171
On January 31 2013 10:05 JunkkaGom wrote:
Most of producers at gom used to work at ogn or mbc since the beginning of esports. So I wouldnt say ogn has more experience.

You tell 'em John.

Also ETA on when the first brackets will be up in this thread, please. Like 11:30 KST? 11:45? http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=229785
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8181 Posts
January 31 2013 01:10 GMT
#1172
On January 31 2013 09:16 Grumbels wrote:
Bisu had a higher Brood War Elo rank than Flash at the end. It annoys me when people are so dismissive of him as someone with 'just' good mechanics. You don't become the second best ranked BW player at the end if you don't legitimately understand the game. He'll do fine eventually, if he keeps up his practice.

Bisu had a higher ELO because he wasn't in any individuals... not saying that his ELO or BW skill wasn't impressive (it obviously was) but when all you have to do is prepare for PL...

I do hope Bisu keeps improving in SC2 for the record. Would love to see him back.

JunkkaGom
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)855 Posts
January 31 2013 01:12 GMT
#1173
On January 31 2013 10:08 Elite_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 10:05 JunkkaGom wrote:
Most of producers at gom used to work at ogn or mbc since the beginning of esports. So I wouldnt say ogn has more experience.

You tell 'em John.

Also ETA on when the first brackets will be up in this thread, please. Like 11:30 KST? 11:45? http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=229785


11:30
Workload overwhelming. It is a good day to work
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-31 01:16:06
January 31 2013 01:14 GMT
#1174
On January 31 2013 10:12 JunkkaGom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 10:08 Elite_ wrote:
On January 31 2013 10:05 JunkkaGom wrote:
Most of producers at gom used to work at ogn or mbc since the beginning of esports. So I wouldnt say ogn has more experience.

You tell 'em John.

Also ETA on when the first brackets will be up in this thread, please. Like 11:30 KST? 11:45? http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=229785


11:30

Thanks. <3 (That's a half hour before the time in big blue numbers in the OP beneath the GSL banner for those that don't know their KST --> [insert time zone] conversions.)
.kv
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2332 Posts
January 31 2013 01:16 GMT
#1175
Aphrodite fighting

GaYoung Kim
Code A qualifiers fighting :D
Alryk
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2718 Posts
January 31 2013 01:20 GMT
#1176
On January 31 2013 10:12 JunkkaGom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2013 10:08 Elite_ wrote:
On January 31 2013 10:05 JunkkaGom wrote:
Most of producers at gom used to work at ogn or mbc since the beginning of esports. So I wouldnt say ogn has more experience.

You tell 'em John.

Also ETA on when the first brackets will be up in this thread, please. Like 11:30 KST? 11:45? http://www.gomtv.net/forum/view.gom?topicid=229785


11:30


Thank you! :D
Team Liquid, IM, ViOlet!
Chill Penguin
Profile Joined March 2012
Australia756 Posts
January 31 2013 01:27 GMT
#1177
3 players today I would love to see qualify.

Jjaki, Tear and Oz

If 2 of those 3 can make it I'll be a happy man.
Elite_
Profile Joined June 2012
United States4259 Posts
January 31 2013 01:29 GMT
#1178
On January 31 2013 10:27 Chill Penguin wrote:
3 players today I would love to see qualify.

Jjaki, Tear and Oz

If 2 of those 3 can make it I'll be a happy man.

Players I want to advance today:
JYP PuMa Zenio TheStC Oz Sting Golden Alicia Heart

Can you tell I like Koreans on foreign teams? ~.~
bittman
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia8759 Posts
January 31 2013 01:29 GMT
#1179
On January 31 2013 10:27 Chill Penguin wrote:
3 players today I would love to see qualify.

Jjaki, Tear and Oz

If 2 of those 3 can make it I'll be a happy man.


I'm rooting hard for Jjakji and Tear.

Would love to see some Azubu & Axiom players advance too to give them some representation.
Mvp - Leenock - Dongraegu - MC - Gumiho - Keen - Polt - Squirtle - Jjakji - Genius - Seed - Life - sC - Dream || LG-IM - MVP - FXO
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
January 31 2013 01:35 GMT
#1180
On January 31 2013 09:59 Alryk wrote:
Talking about player salaries is slightly dubious. Google is not worth more than apple because their employees make more money. (I don't know if they do or don't, it's just an example). Even if Google pays their employees more, Apple is still worth more right now.

Umm I haven't compared stream quality side by side, but the EHQ that Gom just put out is much better than in the past. And the standard quality is WAY better than it used to be. And camera is subjective as well. That said, we're both opinionated because I have no scientific facts to disprove you

Edit: Another thing is observer quality. ST_Legend is way better than whoever is observing for Proleague. That guy is missing drops and engagements way more than he should o:


I'm not saying that either is "worth more," I'm just saying that if you're comparing the amount of money being paid out for GSL and Proleague then you kind of have to take that into account. The players don't practice the most for Proleague because of the prize pool.

I haven't seen EHQ since December, and the free SQ quality has gotten better, but the HD quality has definitely gotten significantly worse. I'm not sure if this is just temporary while they're fixing some issues, but at the moment it doesn't even look HD. I would say that the observing is better overall at Gom these days.

On January 31 2013 10:05 JunkkaGom wrote:
Most of producers at gom used to work at ogn or mbc since the beginning of esports. So I wouldnt say ogn has more experience.


Maybe more experience isn't right then; I obviously don't really know anything about what happens behind the scenes, but the lack of camera focus on the players and audience during the games is often disappointing. It just makes it feel a lot more like I'm just watching people play games than an actual story unfolding. I write a more detailed blog about it a while back: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=384428
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
CranKy Ducklings180
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 248
ProTech145
Rex 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40068
Free 1536
Horang2 319
firebathero 245
Zeus 139
Trap 137
Hyun 70
Last 62
ToSsGirL 45
soO 40
[ Show more ]
Yoon 38
Aegong 21
Rock 20
Bishop 16
Noble 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8178
Dendi859
XaKoH 422
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m4183
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko443
Other Games
singsing2137
Beastyqt649
Mlord361
byalli279
mouzStarbuck230
KnowMe209
Hui .182
DeMusliM152
QueenE92
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 35
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• Adnapsc2 7
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1618
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 15m
Patches Events
23h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.