• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7520 users

SHOUTcraft Invitational 2 - Electric Banelinggoo - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 111 Next
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
July 19 2011 16:35 GMT
#341

Both of the Zerg I've invited so far are more interesting in my opinion than IdrA at this point


Not to mention much higher ELO. In fact there are 3 foreign Zergs ahead of him, why settle for 4th place contestant?
MC for president
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
July 19 2011 16:38 GMT
#342
On July 20 2011 01:29 Jonneh wrote:
I thank you for the eventual response, but wish to highlight a few issues I have.

For one, saying I or anyone else has "no right to criticize" is completely incorrect. I can criticize you both for acting this way. You've both said things about each other which have no real place in a public forum. You make a big point in your tweets and videos saying that trolling and trolls are reprehensible. What would you call two esports personalities having at each other, saying how terrible at casting each other are, and so forth? Seems like you were trolling each other very effectively there. You also make a big point of calling people a hypocrite when you believe them to be acting so. (earlier in this very thread, in fact) Is it not fair to say that its pretty hypocritical of you to act like that in a public way with a player of the esport you support? What did that argument bring to anything except drama?

I'm not really asking you to justify your reasons. We all know your reasons, it was made quite public what they are. What I am saying is that I find it to be childish that two adults put their own pride and ego ahead of the game. I would welcome attempts by either party to resolve the matter so that we don't have to discuss it, and so it is not an issue for future events.


Your problem is that of false equivalency. You seem to be of the belief that the things I have said about IdrA are as equally reprehensible and non-constructive as what he's said about me.

If you genuinely believe this, I don't know what to tell you, since it has no basis in fact. If you have proof that this is not the case, you are welcome to present it, but you have yet to present any such proof up until this point.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
HarryKC
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia58 Posts
July 19 2011 16:41 GMT
#343
Sheth fighting! = ]
Zhiroo
Profile Joined February 2011
Kosovo2724 Posts
July 19 2011 16:49 GMT
#344
I agree that Nercho and Sheth are way more interesting than IdrA. Plus it's his tournament he can invite whoever he damn pleases. IdrA fans are funny.
LoL EuW: Zhiroo - By starting this squabble you've proven nothing but how vast your stupidity is.
Jonneh
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom67 Posts
July 19 2011 16:49 GMT
#345
On July 20 2011 01:35 tdt wrote:
Show nested quote +

Both of the Zerg I've invited so far are more interesting in my opinion than IdrA at this point


Not to mention much higher ELO. In fact there are 3 foreign Zergs ahead of him, why settle for 4th place contestant?


I don't see much point in trying to pretend that the argument with idra has nothing to do with why he wasn't invited. I also don't see much point in those of us who are not SC2 pro's debating who the better zergs are.

In fact TB, isn't it a bit like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/80795412033835008

(Arn't you gold league tb, and critisizing IdrA's skill/results in your post all the same? Hypocrisy again?)

Should we add iNcontroL to the list of people not getting invited to shoutcraft ever? Because he says you want to make money from your job?! (shocking) Which he did later clarify on his stream and say he probably shouldn't have singled you out and named you btw.

I'm not expecting the world to change overnight here. But you both should really grow up frankly, before it becomes a choice over which of you should be invited to a particular event. Personally I'd like to continue to see you both. I'm sure the fans of each and fans of both like me would hate to have it become an issue.
Jonneh
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom67 Posts
July 19 2011 16:52 GMT
#346
On July 20 2011 01:38 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 01:29 Jonneh wrote:
I thank you for the eventual response, but wish to highlight a few issues I have.

For one, saying I or anyone else has "no right to criticize" is completely incorrect. I can criticize you both for acting this way. You've both said things about each other which have no real place in a public forum. You make a big point in your tweets and videos saying that trolling and trolls are reprehensible. What would you call two esports personalities having at each other, saying how terrible at casting each other are, and so forth? Seems like you were trolling each other very effectively there. You also make a big point of calling people a hypocrite when you believe them to be acting so. (earlier in this very thread, in fact) Is it not fair to say that its pretty hypocritical of you to act like that in a public way with a player of the esport you support? What did that argument bring to anything except drama?

I'm not really asking you to justify your reasons. We all know your reasons, it was made quite public what they are. What I am saying is that I find it to be childish that two adults put their own pride and ego ahead of the game. I would welcome attempts by either party to resolve the matter so that we don't have to discuss it, and so it is not an issue for future events.


Your problem is that of false equivalency. You seem to be of the belief that the things I have said about IdrA are as equally reprehensible and non-constructive as what he's said about me.

If you genuinely believe this, I don't know what to tell you, since it has no basis in fact. If you have proof that this is not the case, you are welcome to present it, but you have yet to present any such proof up until this point.


"He started it mum". Being the bigger man often means you can take the high road even if you didn't start it or whatever. Bickering about who said the worst things and who started it isn't really my objective here.

You also love to ask for evidence. My evidence of this argument isn't required. You know what you said, and what he said. I'm asking you to put it behind you in spite of what has been said. Chalking up "bm points" between you isn't really the best way to go about that.
ruskyandrei
Profile Joined June 2011
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 16:55:12
July 19 2011 16:53 GMT
#347
On July 20 2011 01:49 Jonneh wrote:


In fact TB, isn't it a bit like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/80795412033835008

(Arn't you gold league tb, and critisizing IdrA's skill/results in your post all the same? Hypocrisy again?)



I'm sorry, english isn't my native language, yet even I can tell that tweet is referring to Idra's casting ability not his playing skills.

PS. And all TB has said so far is that he doesn't find Idra's play interesting. I don't see how that is a critique on his skill either.
Chillax
Profile Joined March 2011
England585 Posts
July 19 2011 16:55 GMT
#348
My god the sense of entitlement some people have is amazing. The man is throwing money at a tournament and organising it so that you can watch it for free. Hes invited some great players so far.

Be happy with that and stop complaining because he isnt going to invite people who have insulted him publicaly to take his money.

Madness..
tdt
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3179 Posts
July 19 2011 16:57 GMT
#349
On July 20 2011 01:49 Jonneh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 01:35 tdt wrote:

Both of the Zerg I've invited so far are more interesting in my opinion than IdrA at this point


Not to mention much higher ELO. In fact there are 3 foreign Zergs ahead of him, why settle for 4th place contestant?


I don't see much point in trying to pretend that the argument with idra has nothing to do with why he wasn't invited. I also don't see much point in those of us who are not SC2 pro's debating who the better zergs are.

In fact TB, isn't it a bit like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/80795412033835008

(Arn't you gold league tb, and critisizing IdrA's skill/results in your post all the same? Hypocrisy again?)

Should we add iNcontroL to the list of people not getting invited to shoutcraft ever? Because he says you want to make money from your job?! (shocking) Which he did later clarify on his stream and say he probably shouldn't have singled you out and named you btw.

I'm not expecting the world to change overnight here. But you both should really grow up frankly, before it becomes a choice over which of you should be invited to a particular event. Personally I'd like to continue to see you both. I'm sure the fans of each and fans of both like me would hate to have it become an issue.

Math speaks for itself, sorry you don't like it just like Idra doesn't like zerg win % statistics when he whines about imbalances showing quite the contrary. I like quantitative analysis studying to be an accountant not opinion. Beyond that, actions have consequences like not being ivited to a a invitational for being a dickhead. If more would jump on board I bet Idra would manner up real quick like. Good life lesson.
MC for president
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 16:59:08
July 19 2011 16:58 GMT
#350
On July 20 2011 01:52 Jonneh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 01:38 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On July 20 2011 01:29 Jonneh wrote:
I thank you for the eventual response, but wish to highlight a few issues I have.

For one, saying I or anyone else has "no right to criticize" is completely incorrect. I can criticize you both for acting this way. You've both said things about each other which have no real place in a public forum. You make a big point in your tweets and videos saying that trolling and trolls are reprehensible. What would you call two esports personalities having at each other, saying how terrible at casting each other are, and so forth? Seems like you were trolling each other very effectively there. You also make a big point of calling people a hypocrite when you believe them to be acting so. (earlier in this very thread, in fact) Is it not fair to say that its pretty hypocritical of you to act like that in a public way with a player of the esport you support? What did that argument bring to anything except drama?

I'm not really asking you to justify your reasons. We all know your reasons, it was made quite public what they are. What I am saying is that I find it to be childish that two adults put their own pride and ego ahead of the game. I would welcome attempts by either party to resolve the matter so that we don't have to discuss it, and so it is not an issue for future events.


Your problem is that of false equivalency. You seem to be of the belief that the things I have said about IdrA are as equally reprehensible and non-constructive as what he's said about me.

If you genuinely believe this, I don't know what to tell you, since it has no basis in fact. If you have proof that this is not the case, you are welcome to present it, but you have yet to present any such proof up until this point.


"He started it mum". Being the bigger man often means you can take the high road even if you didn't start it or whatever. Bickering about who said the worst things and who started it isn't really my objective here.

You also love to ask for evidence. My evidence of this argument isn't required. You know what you said, and what he said. I'm asking you to put it behind you in spite of what has been said. Chalking up "bm points" between you isn't really the best way to go about that.


Then you should take your own advice, take the high road and scurry on out of this thread. You have made you point and if you continue further posting the same thing you are not doing much more than flame baiting.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Jonneh
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 16:59:30
July 19 2011 16:59 GMT
#351
On July 20 2011 01:57 tdt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 01:49 Jonneh wrote:
On July 20 2011 01:35 tdt wrote:

Both of the Zerg I've invited so far are more interesting in my opinion than IdrA at this point


Not to mention much higher ELO. In fact there are 3 foreign Zergs ahead of him, why settle for 4th place contestant?


I don't see much point in trying to pretend that the argument with idra has nothing to do with why he wasn't invited. I also don't see much point in those of us who are not SC2 pro's debating who the better zergs are.

In fact TB, isn't it a bit like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/80795412033835008

(Arn't you gold league tb, and critisizing IdrA's skill/results in your post all the same? Hypocrisy again?)

Should we add iNcontroL to the list of people not getting invited to shoutcraft ever? Because he says you want to make money from your job?! (shocking) Which he did later clarify on his stream and say he probably shouldn't have singled you out and named you btw.

I'm not expecting the world to change overnight here. But you both should really grow up frankly, before it becomes a choice over which of you should be invited to a particular event. Personally I'd like to continue to see you both. I'm sure the fans of each and fans of both like me would hate to have it become an issue.

Math speaks for itself, sorry you don't like it just like Idra doesn't like zerg win % statistics when he whines about imbalances showing quite the contrary. I like quantitative analysis studying to be an accountant not opinion. Beyond that, actions have consequences like not being ivited to a a invitational for being a dickhead. If more would jump on board I bet Idra would manner up real quick like. Good life lesson.



I dare say you're right, and there are quite a few ego life lessons TB could take from this too. I believe that is exactly my point.
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
July 19 2011 17:00 GMT
#352
Yeah you sure don't have an ego.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Theonus
Profile Joined June 2011
Peru5 Posts
July 19 2011 17:00 GMT
#353
On July 20 2011 01:49 Jonneh wrote:

I don't see much point in trying to pretend that the argument with idra has nothing to do with why he wasn't invited. I also don't see much point in those of us who are not SC2 pro's debating who the better zergs are.

In fact TB, isn't it a bit like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/80795412033835008

(Arn't you gold league tb, and critisizing IdrA's skill/results in your post all the same? Hypocrisy again?)

Should we add iNcontroL to the list of people not getting invited to shoutcraft ever? Because he says you want to make money from your job?! (shocking) Which he did later clarify on his stream and say he probably shouldn't have singled you out and named you btw.

I'm not expecting the world to change overnight here. But you both should really grow up frankly, before it becomes a choice over which of you should be invited to a particular event. Personally I'd like to continue to see you both. I'm sure the fans of each and fans of both like me would hate to have it become an issue.


TB didnt say that he didnt invite IdrA due to him being worse than Sheth or Nerchio, he said he THINKS they are both more interesting than IdrA (his opinion). Also, he isnt saying that IdrA insulting him hasnt affected his choice of players but that even if IdrA hadnt done so, he still wouldnt have been invited

Seriously man, its not that hard to understand...
Jonneh
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom67 Posts
July 19 2011 17:03 GMT
#354
On July 20 2011 02:00 Theonus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 01:49 Jonneh wrote:

I don't see much point in trying to pretend that the argument with idra has nothing to do with why he wasn't invited. I also don't see much point in those of us who are not SC2 pro's debating who the better zergs are.

In fact TB, isn't it a bit like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/80795412033835008

(Arn't you gold league tb, and critisizing IdrA's skill/results in your post all the same? Hypocrisy again?)

Should we add iNcontroL to the list of people not getting invited to shoutcraft ever? Because he says you want to make money from your job?! (shocking) Which he did later clarify on his stream and say he probably shouldn't have singled you out and named you btw.

I'm not expecting the world to change overnight here. But you both should really grow up frankly, before it becomes a choice over which of you should be invited to a particular event. Personally I'd like to continue to see you both. I'm sure the fans of each and fans of both like me would hate to have it become an issue.


TB didnt say that he didnt invite IdrA due to him being worse than Sheth or Nerchio, he said he THINKS they are both more interesting than IdrA (his opinion). Also, he isnt saying that IdrA insulting him hasnt affected his choice of players but that even if IdrA hadnt done so, he still wouldnt have been invited

Seriously man, its not that hard to understand...


It sounds like a swipe at idra if you ask me, which is why I bring it up. He's still much more successful than both of the currently invited zergs in terms of results, if not current form. Criticizing idra's current forum when you're a gold league terran (sorry, protoss) player seems like its a little hypocritical when you make the same comparison when he criticizes your casting.

Good point or thinly veiled swipe? Its hard to tell, because we know they don't get on. Maybe if they kissed and made up we'd not have to wonder
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
July 19 2011 17:06 GMT
#355
No! I'm going to be away on vacation during this tournament. I guess I will have to catch the VODs =( (Actually I think I will steal someones laptop and watch the tournament anyway).
wklbishop
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1286 Posts
July 19 2011 17:07 GMT
#356
On July 20 2011 02:03 Jonneh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 02:00 Theonus wrote:
On July 20 2011 01:49 Jonneh wrote:

I don't see much point in trying to pretend that the argument with idra has nothing to do with why he wasn't invited. I also don't see much point in those of us who are not SC2 pro's debating who the better zergs are.

In fact TB, isn't it a bit like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/80795412033835008

(Arn't you gold league tb, and critisizing IdrA's skill/results in your post all the same? Hypocrisy again?)

Should we add iNcontroL to the list of people not getting invited to shoutcraft ever? Because he says you want to make money from your job?! (shocking) Which he did later clarify on his stream and say he probably shouldn't have singled you out and named you btw.

I'm not expecting the world to change overnight here. But you both should really grow up frankly, before it becomes a choice over which of you should be invited to a particular event. Personally I'd like to continue to see you both. I'm sure the fans of each and fans of both like me would hate to have it become an issue.


TB didnt say that he didnt invite IdrA due to him being worse than Sheth or Nerchio, he said he THINKS they are both more interesting than IdrA (his opinion). Also, he isnt saying that IdrA insulting him hasnt affected his choice of players but that even if IdrA hadnt done so, he still wouldnt have been invited

Seriously man, its not that hard to understand...


It sounds like a swipe at idra if you ask me, which is why I bring it up. He's still much more successful than both of the currently invited zergs in terms of results, if not current form. Criticizing idra's current forum when you're a gold league terran (sorry, protoss) player seems like its a little hypocritical when you make the same comparison when he criticizes your casting.

Good point or thinly veiled swipe? Its hard to tell, because we know they don't get on. Maybe if they kissed and made up we'd not have to wonder


This is funny how you're criticizing TB for criticizing Idra when you state that you have every right to criticize TB.

If you have every right to call TB childish and drag this issue on and on then TB also has every right to say whatever the hell he wants and drag the Idra issue on and on without having to resolve it.
Gameplay > Personality
Asymmetric
Profile Joined June 2011
Scotland1309 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 17:11:47
July 19 2011 17:09 GMT
#357
On July 20 2011 02:03 Jonneh wrote:

Good point or thinly veiled swipe? Its hard to tell, because we know they don't get on. Maybe if they kissed and made up we'd not have to wonder


Maybe if you stopped shit stirring drama we'd not have to suffer your inane pointless posts.

Don't like it, go fund your own $3,000 dollar event and invite idra.
lunchforthesky
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom967 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 17:11:35
July 19 2011 17:10 GMT
#358
I'd never normally defend Total Biscuit, but he's not going to give Idra money out of his own pocket after Idra has criticised him in public regularly and encouraged the community to drive him out. It's just common sense.

Would TB commentate a Dreamhack or NASL when Idra is playing? Of course. Will he personally hand him money? Absolutely not.
Jonneh
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 17:20:46
July 19 2011 17:17 GMT
#359
On July 20 2011 02:07 wklbishop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 02:03 Jonneh wrote:
On July 20 2011 02:00 Theonus wrote:
On July 20 2011 01:49 Jonneh wrote:

I don't see much point in trying to pretend that the argument with idra has nothing to do with why he wasn't invited. I also don't see much point in those of us who are not SC2 pro's debating who the better zergs are.

In fact TB, isn't it a bit like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/80795412033835008

(Arn't you gold league tb, and critisizing IdrA's skill/results in your post all the same? Hypocrisy again?)

Should we add iNcontroL to the list of people not getting invited to shoutcraft ever? Because he says you want to make money from your job?! (shocking) Which he did later clarify on his stream and say he probably shouldn't have singled you out and named you btw.

I'm not expecting the world to change overnight here. But you both should really grow up frankly, before it becomes a choice over which of you should be invited to a particular event. Personally I'd like to continue to see you both. I'm sure the fans of each and fans of both like me would hate to have it become an issue.


TB didnt say that he didnt invite IdrA due to him being worse than Sheth or Nerchio, he said he THINKS they are both more interesting than IdrA (his opinion). Also, he isnt saying that IdrA insulting him hasnt affected his choice of players but that even if IdrA hadnt done so, he still wouldnt have been invited

Seriously man, its not that hard to understand...


It sounds like a swipe at idra if you ask me, which is why I bring it up. He's still much more successful than both of the currently invited zergs in terms of results, if not current form. Criticizing idra's current forum when you're a gold league terran (sorry, protoss) player seems like its a little hypocritical when you make the same comparison when he criticizes your casting.

Good point or thinly veiled swipe? Its hard to tell, because we know they don't get on. Maybe if they kissed and made up we'd not have to wonder


This is funny how you're criticizing TB for criticizing Idra when you state that you have every right to criticize TB.

If you have every right to call TB childish and drag this issue on and on then TB also has every right to say whatever the hell he wants and drag the Idra issue on and on without having to resolve it.


I'm not really sure its the same thing when my criticism is neutrally offered against both parties, and the argument between the two of these is resulting in idra being excluded from invites and the resulting grudge/drama.

Ideally I'd love to have no posts here still and for this to never have occurred, but things don't change until people say they're unhappy with the situation. Any criticism I level is purely designed to highlight the issue, and I apologise if any of it is taken badly.
turamn
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1374 Posts
July 19 2011 17:22 GMT
#360
On July 20 2011 02:17 Jonneh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 02:07 wklbishop wrote:
On July 20 2011 02:03 Jonneh wrote:
On July 20 2011 02:00 Theonus wrote:
On July 20 2011 01:49 Jonneh wrote:

I don't see much point in trying to pretend that the argument with idra has nothing to do with why he wasn't invited. I also don't see much point in those of us who are not SC2 pro's debating who the better zergs are.

In fact TB, isn't it a bit like this?

http://twitter.com/#!/Totalbiscuit/status/80795412033835008

(Arn't you gold league tb, and critisizing IdrA's skill/results in your post all the same? Hypocrisy again?)

Should we add iNcontroL to the list of people not getting invited to shoutcraft ever? Because he says you want to make money from your job?! (shocking) Which he did later clarify on his stream and say he probably shouldn't have singled you out and named you btw.

I'm not expecting the world to change overnight here. But you both should really grow up frankly, before it becomes a choice over which of you should be invited to a particular event. Personally I'd like to continue to see you both. I'm sure the fans of each and fans of both like me would hate to have it become an issue.


TB didnt say that he didnt invite IdrA due to him being worse than Sheth or Nerchio, he said he THINKS they are both more interesting than IdrA (his opinion). Also, he isnt saying that IdrA insulting him hasnt affected his choice of players but that even if IdrA hadnt done so, he still wouldnt have been invited

Seriously man, its not that hard to understand...


It sounds like a swipe at idra if you ask me, which is why I bring it up. He's still much more successful than both of the currently invited zergs in terms of results, if not current form. Criticizing idra's current forum when you're a gold league terran (sorry, protoss) player seems like its a little hypocritical when you make the same comparison when he criticizes your casting.

Good point or thinly veiled swipe? Its hard to tell, because we know they don't get on. Maybe if they kissed and made up we'd not have to wonder


This is funny how you're criticizing TB for criticizing Idra when you state that you have every right to criticize TB.

If you have every right to call TB childish and drag this issue on and on then TB also has every right to say whatever the hell he wants and drag the Idra issue on and on without having to resolve it.


I'm not really sure its the same thing when my criticism is neutrally offered against both parties, and the argument between the two of these is resulting in idra being excluded from invites and the resulting grudge/drama.

Ideally I'd love to have no posts here still and for this to never have occurred, but things don't change until people say they're unhappy with the situation. Any criticism I level is purely designed to highlight the issue, and I apologise if any of it is taken badly.



Critcisim is criticism, whether offered negatively or meant to be constructively. There aren't two definitions of the word in dictionary. There's no grey area.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 145
RuFF_SC2 114
ProTech59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15772
Rain 2245
Artosis 570
NaDa 19
Bale 16
League of Legends
Doublelift3503
Counter-Strike
taco 388
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox600
Mew2King105
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor972
Other Games
summit1g8555
Day[9].tv706
JimRising 558
PiGStarcraft316
C9.Mang0265
ArmadaUGS70
ViBE49
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV232
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 158
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP61
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv706
• Scarra578
• Shiphtur146
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 26m
OSC
20h 26m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.