• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:13
CEST 06:13
KST 13:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7331 users

SHOUTcraft Invitational 2 - Electric Banelinggoo - Page 20

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 111 Next
Blondinbengt
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden578 Posts
July 19 2011 18:39 GMT
#381
On July 20 2011 03:31 Jonneh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 03:02 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Sigh, if Jonneh can get over his obsession with me then we can have a decent thread. Speaks volumes that the vast majority of his posts on Teamliquid have been about me. I stand by everything I've said about IdrA, I've been far kinder to him than he's ever been to me and if anything the over-zealous and in some cases, downright crazy nature of certain members of his fanbase proves that his attitude rubs off on others. If I were just interested in the viewcount I might consider him, but as it stands, I'm interested in having a fun event that is as drama-free as possible and focussed on the actual game. Needless to say, a couple of bad apples are trying to derail that before it even begins. Is anyone surprised by that? They shouldn't be, it happens all the time.


If you read I did explain to someone earlier why I chose to recently sign up and speak out about the issues surrounding you, mostly because I'm displeased with the baggage you bring with you in terms of drama. It seems like you've collided onto the scene and your ego has come into contact with that of your critics regularly. "Obsession" is a bit strong, I just don't like the current price tag to your participation in SC2 esports, which is that you argue with players and enrage haters who just want you to leave. I'd much rather have you here as a caster who appeals to your audience and doesn't bring out the worst in haters. As you say, a lot of focus on you isn't there? I don't see many posts attacking Day9, dApollo, mrbitter... catspajamas... why is that?

Perhaps if you accepted such criticism in a genuine way, or even ignored it completely instead of arguing with people and engaging with haters, you wouldn't bring such drama clattering behind you like the dog with the cans tied to its tail (like I said earlier).

So please, do go on sighing and blaming idra "fans" if you like, it really isn't the case here. I watched your youtube channel for a long while before I watched idra's SC2 career (though I watched him in sc1 a bit as well, not as much, I enjoy his sc2 zerg style a lot now more now than his sc1 terran). I was pleased when you took up SC2, but that quickly changed when the criticism some people levelled at your casting style was met with anger on your part. The fact of the matter is this situation is the situation you have instigated and developed between you and the community, and more specifically between you and idra. More particularly your attitude which attracts the ire of your critics. I just believe you'd do well to listen to what I have to say and extend the olive branch instead of dismissing it.

Post it here, right now. "Idra, I know we've had our differences but I respect you as a player and would like to put the past behind us. If you're interested in being in shoutcraft 3 then hit me up on twitter or whatever, and even if you don't want to participate.. I wish you well and hope we can act professionally towards each other from now on."

Or is there something hard about that for you? Is it pride?

You've both earned my respect in your individual fields, and I think it'd go a long way towards earning you the respect of those making these threads and posts which you complain about.


You know, TL has a fully functional PM-system, perhaps you should try it?
Loxley
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Netherlands2480 Posts
July 19 2011 18:41 GMT
#382
Like the poster above me has suggested: use pm's, stop derailing this thread Jonneh. Its getting really annoying for regular people who are simply just interested in the tourney.
월요 날 재미있
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
July 19 2011 18:44 GMT
#383
Jesus christ, you're writing essays and then disputing the obsession part?

I wish I had your free-time, oh the things I could do with it that wouldn't involve writing pointless diatribes on the forums.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
July 19 2011 18:45 GMT
#384
will check this out
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
JelleSlaets
Profile Joined June 2011
Belgium57 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 18:50:18
July 19 2011 18:49 GMT
#385
On July 20 2011 03:44 TotalBiscuit wrote:
TotalBiscuit United Kingdom. July 20 2011 03:44. Posts 1499


Lets hope his 1500th post will be the biggest player announcement yet. :p

Sean Plott is with an Sssss too.
Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.
Greggor
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden119 Posts
July 19 2011 19:06 GMT
#386
Jonneh: Why dont you just host you own 2600 dollar invitational and invite Idra ?

OT: So are there any more players starting with S that hasent gotten an invite, hmm, Sjow !
what ?
WolfgangKies
Profile Joined June 2011
25 Posts
July 19 2011 19:06 GMT
#387
@Jonneh
I don't think its relevant and judging by the posts in this thread the majority of the posters would agree; I'm pretty sure that about 90% of the people who visit the thread just want to check for announcements or express that they are psyched about the tournament; so please take your issues elsewhere (if you have such strong feelings about this please start your own thread, and there you can rant on in the company of like-minded individuals who actually care about the things you have to say; here it's not appreciated)
All that it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Jonneh
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom67 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 19:09:07
July 19 2011 19:07 GMT
#388
On July 20 2011 03:44 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Jesus christ, you're writing essays and then disputing the obsession part?

I wish I had your free-time, oh the things I could do with it that wouldn't involve writing pointless diatribes on the forums.


Sorry if the interest of an esports fan is offensive to you in some way. Personally I'd be quite flattered that someone is taking the time to try and resolve this issue, you could respond positively to it?

I'll assume that is a yes to the pride getting in the way part. Let the record show I tried eh?
Scareb
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany173 Posts
July 19 2011 19:14 GMT
#389
Jonneh pls write some PMs to TB or other persons...you're spamming in this thread for 24h. don't take it personal, but you're a pain in the ass!
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
July 19 2011 19:14 GMT
#390
lol two people fighting on a forum looking to get the last word....kids much -.-

"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
Jonneh
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom67 Posts
July 19 2011 19:16 GMT
#391
On July 20 2011 04:14 Scareb wrote:
Jonneh pls write some PMs to TB or other persons...you're spamming in this thread for 24h. don't take it personal, but you're a pain in the ass!


I've said a few times now; sorry if its offensive to anyone, but I really am just expressing my opinion here. I don't think discussing on a public forum is wrong in this case. It relates to the subject at hand.
SpiffD
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1264 Posts
July 19 2011 19:17 GMT
#392
On July 20 2011 04:16 Jonneh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 04:14 Scareb wrote:
Jonneh pls write some PMs to TB or other persons...you're spamming in this thread for 24h. don't take it personal, but you're a pain in the ass!


I've said a few times now; sorry if its offensive to anyone, but I really am just expressing my opinion here. I don't think discussing on a public forum is wrong in this case. It relates to the subject at hand.


You're derailing the thread.
Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
Longshank
Profile Joined March 2010
1648 Posts
July 19 2011 19:17 GMT
#393
On July 20 2011 04:07 Jonneh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 03:44 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Jesus christ, you're writing essays and then disputing the obsession part?

I wish I had your free-time, oh the things I could do with it that wouldn't involve writing pointless diatribes on the forums.


Sorry if the interest of an esports fan is offensive to you in some way. Personally I'd be quite flattered that someone is taking the time to try and resolve this issue, you could respond positively to it?

I'll assume that is a yes to the pride getting in the way part. Let the record show I tried eh?


Just stop fucking posting, you're making a fool out of yourself.

Looking forward to this! TB, pass Grubby an invite in exchange for an invite to his tournament
delHospital
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Poland261 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 19:20:47
July 19 2011 19:18 GMT
#394
On July 20 2011 04:16 Jonneh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 04:14 Scareb wrote:
Jonneh pls write some PMs to TB or other persons...you're spamming in this thread for 24h. don't take it personal, but you're a pain in the ass!


I've said a few times now; sorry if its offensive to anyone, but I really am just expressing my opinion here. I don't think discussing on a public forum is wrong in this case. It relates to the subject at hand.

Jesus, fuck up already, 29 out of your 30 posts are about TB

OT: Great invites so far, hoping for Nerdio to take it all just like he did last time.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 19:23:29
July 19 2011 19:20 GMT
#395
On July 20 2011 04:16 Jonneh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 04:14 Scareb wrote:
Jonneh pls write some PMs to TB or other persons...you're spamming in this thread for 24h. don't take it personal, but you're a pain in the ass!


I've said a few times now; sorry if its offensive to anyone, but I really am just expressing my opinion here. I don't think discussing on a public forum is wrong in this case. It relates to the subject at hand.

Please stop derailing the thread. This goes for everyone not just Jonneh.

Talk about the tournament, thanks.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Crais
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2136 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 19:22:07
July 19 2011 19:21 GMT
#396
@Jonneh leave the god damn thread already...We are all sick of your pointless ranting. We do not care what your opinion is, you have stated it 10 times already. You are doing nothing but derail a thread about a tournament so you can play out some personal issue you have with TB.

Thanks for setting up this TB, I'm excited to see the rest of the invites.
RIP MBC Game Hero
Jonneh
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom67 Posts
July 19 2011 19:21 GMT
#397
On July 20 2011 04:18 delHospital wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 04:16 Jonneh wrote:
On July 20 2011 04:14 Scareb wrote:
Jonneh pls write some PMs to TB or other persons...you're spamming in this thread for 24h. don't take it personal, but you're a pain in the ass!


I've said a few times now; sorry if its offensive to anyone, but I really am just expressing my opinion here. I don't think discussing on a public forum is wrong in this case. It relates to the subject at hand.

Jesus, fuck up already, 29 out of your 30 posts are about TB

OT: Great invites so far, hoping for Nerdio to take it all just like he did last time.


On July 20 2011 04:16 Jonneh wrote:
I've said a few times now; sorry if its offensive to anyone, but I really am just expressing my opinion here. I don't think discussing on a public forum is wrong in this case. It relates to the subject at hand.
Linwelin
Profile Joined March 2011
Ireland7554 Posts
July 19 2011 19:22 GMT
#398
On July 20 2011 04:20 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 04:16 Jonneh wrote:
On July 20 2011 04:14 Scareb wrote:
Jonneh pls write some PMs to TB or other persons...you're spamming in this thread for 24h. don't take it personal, but you're a pain in the ass!


I've said a few times now; sorry if its offensive to anyone, but I really am just expressing my opinion here. I don't think discussing on a public forum is wrong in this case. It relates to the subject at hand.

Please stop derailing the thread.

This goes for everyone not just Jonneh.

Thanks!


Mr ESPORTS has spoken!
Fuck Razor and Death Prophet
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
July 19 2011 19:29 GMT
#399
Enough of this nonsense, there is ESPORTS to be done. Discuss this instead.

[image loading]

An introduction to BlinG
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
StyLeD
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2965 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 19:32:11
July 19 2011 19:31 GMT
#400
I'm guessing the last two guys will be terran? Right? Only 1terran so far ):

And @TotalBiscuit: Just picked up HOMM6 recently, thanks for your 40+ minute intro to the series, it helped alot xD
"Even gophers love Starcraft" - Tasteless. || Davichi | IU <3
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
Shuttle 1157
Snow 81
Dewaltoss 57
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1075
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor566
Other Games
summit1g8765
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King237
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta18
• practicex 14
• Response 5
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush521
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra825
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 48m
OSC
17h 48m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.