• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9478 users

SHOUTcraft Invitational 2 - Electric Banelinggoo - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 111 Next
Jonneh
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom67 Posts
July 19 2011 19:34 GMT
#401
On July 20 2011 04:20 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 04:16 Jonneh wrote:
On July 20 2011 04:14 Scareb wrote:
Jonneh pls write some PMs to TB or other persons...you're spamming in this thread for 24h. don't take it personal, but you're a pain in the ass!


I've said a few times now; sorry if its offensive to anyone, but I really am just expressing my opinion here. I don't think discussing on a public forum is wrong in this case. It relates to the subject at hand.

Please stop derailing the thread. This goes for everyone not just Jonneh.

Talk about the tournament, thanks.


Thanks hotbid, I guess I've attempted to make my point and failed. No shame there!


I don't know who this latest invitee is. Anyone know anything interesting about him? Can't listen to the intro atm.
Crais
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2136 Posts
July 19 2011 19:34 GMT
#402
Ooh Bling. I have never heard of him. I'm at work or I would listen to the MP3. Whoever he is he is bound to be a freaking amazing player to have been picked along with these other guys.
RIP MBC Game Hero
BIGSTEVE808
Profile Joined April 2011
United States225 Posts
July 19 2011 19:34 GMT
#403
I'm interested to see BlinG play: I can't say I've ever seen him.
It'll be nice to see if Dignitas has any team depth.
MarcH
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom362 Posts
July 19 2011 19:35 GMT
#404
Nice one TB getting a Brit in and giving him a good chance to show his stuff on a Big stage. Really interested to know who the last two invites are I'm expecting a Terran and Zerg and would love it if it was DeMusliM and Destiny but whoever you have chosen I'm sure they will be awesome.

Also TB Ignore the idiot your doing a FANTASTIC job as I'm sure you know keep up the good work.
MarcH
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom362 Posts
July 19 2011 19:37 GMT
#405
Dammit cant Believe I let my 100th post be corrupted by the mentioning even slightly of the tit.
Savern101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom859 Posts
July 19 2011 19:37 GMT
#406
On July 20 2011 04:34 Jonneh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 04:20 Hot_Bid wrote:
On July 20 2011 04:16 Jonneh wrote:
On July 20 2011 04:14 Scareb wrote:
Jonneh pls write some PMs to TB or other persons...you're spamming in this thread for 24h. don't take it personal, but you're a pain in the ass!


I've said a few times now; sorry if its offensive to anyone, but I really am just expressing my opinion here. I don't think discussing on a public forum is wrong in this case. It relates to the subject at hand.

Please stop derailing the thread. This goes for everyone not just Jonneh.

Talk about the tournament, thanks.


Thanks hotbid, I guess I've attempted to make my point and failed. No shame there!


I don't know who this latest invitee is. Anyone know anything interesting about him? Can't listen to the intro atm.


He's a British player, got picked up by Dignitas after their last player search tournament. Only other notable player from the UK apart from Demuslim. Lost to Select at GadgetShow (biggest lan he's been at). Lots of potential, nice for him to get a chance in this, get his name out there and show some good games hopefully.
EG.DeMusliM/d.BlinG/UK Fighting!
Asymmetric
Profile Joined June 2011
Scotland1309 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 19:47:38
July 19 2011 19:40 GMT
#407
So. Who wants to speculate on what other terrans are going to be in the tournament.

Strelok.
Kas.
Goody.
Thorzain.
Brat_Ok.
Tarson.
PredY.

My gut feeling is they all have a pretty good chance of getting an invite. I'm sure theres others, althougth I'm struggling to think of many stand out NA Terrans at present, save the current invitee Select. Maybe Sixjax_MajOr, Demuslim or KawaiiRice. But major's been a naughty boy recently so I can't see it being him.

Would love some Goody or Thorzain action myself.
LordTowel
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom5 Posts
July 19 2011 19:41 GMT
#408
75% Britishness achieved, Apollo, TB, and BlinG! Can we make it 100% with DeMusliM plz? ^_^
TotalBiscuit[T]Select--HuskyStarcraft[P]WhiteRa--Desinty[Z]Sheth--Day9[R]TLO
JelleSlaets
Profile Joined June 2011
Belgium57 Posts
July 19 2011 19:44 GMT
#409
Shame the Ssssss theory is ruined now. Makes guessing a lot harder.
Never heard of Bling, let's find out what he's worth.

And it could be 1 terran & 1 zerg as well, assuming equal race spread. I'd prefer ZvZ over TvT anyway, some 7 minutes baneling micro matches are more fun than 45minute tank standoffs.
Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad.
sjschmidt93
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2518 Posts
July 19 2011 19:47 GMT
#410
Bling's cool -- but as far as protoss go I would've much preferred to see Naniwa, though I know Naniwa is very selective when it comes to tournaments and he is going to Korea soon.

As far as Brits go -- I think Demuslim would've been better.

I don't know, Bling's achievement list seems far smaller than everyone else in the tournament.
My grandpa could've proxied better, and not only does he have arthritis, he's also dead. -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
OrderlyChaos
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1115 Posts
July 19 2011 19:48 GMT
#411
On July 20 2011 04:40 Asymmetric wrote:
So. Who wants to speculate on what other terrans are going to be in the tournament.

Strelok.
Kas.
Goody.
Thorzain.
Brat_Ok.
Tarson.
PredY.

My gut feeling is they all have a pretty good chance of getting an invite. I'm sure theres others, althougth I'm struggling to think of many stand out NA Terrans at present, save the current invitee Select. Maybe Sixjax_MajOr, Demuslim or KawaiiRice. But major's been a naughty boy recently so I can't see it being him.

Would love some Goody or Thorzain action myself.


Those are all pretty good T's. I could also see Merz or maybe Sixjax.Cocoa or sixjax.dde as somewhat less prominent T's. There are a lot of possible Z's. Stephano or Morrow would be fun, but they were in the last one, and I don't know if they're trying for mostly new people. Catz could make things fun. I don't know the lesser known zergs very well.
wklbishop
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1286 Posts
July 19 2011 19:49 GMT
#412
On July 20 2011 04:40 Asymmetric wrote:
Would love some Goody or Thorzain action myself.


About Thorzain, since Naniwa was not invited for reasons of being in Korea, wouldn't Thorzain also not be invited?

And Goody would be an awesome choice. The guy has such obvious flaws in mechanics and the more visible aspects of the game, looking at him play, I feel like I'm almost watching someone who's not a pro play; yet the guy wins, so there's definitely other aspects (starsense maybe) of his play that is heads and shoulders above all the other pros good that make him so good.
Gameplay > Personality
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
July 19 2011 19:50 GMT
#413
On July 20 2011 04:47 sjschmidt93 wrote:
Bling's cool -- but as far as protoss go I would've much preferred to see Naniwa, though I know Naniwa is very selective when it comes to tournaments and he is going to Korea soon


Been pointed out several times before, Naniwa was invited but we were told that he would be in Korea by that point and the invite was declined. Naniwa will no doubt be in a future event.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Telcontar
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom16710 Posts
July 19 2011 19:51 GMT
#414
We require moar terrans! Though I've no doubt that TB has some aces up his sleeves.
Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta.
JethroMoney
Profile Joined August 2010
United States113 Posts
July 19 2011 19:54 GMT
#415
I think TB is a big admirer of Destiny's, so I hope he considers inviting him as well. A good up and comer to have in the tourney.
andytb
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom180 Posts
July 19 2011 19:55 GMT
#416
On July 20 2011 04:47 sjschmidt93 wrote:
I don't know, Bling's achievement list seems far smaller than everyone else in the tournament.


Gotta start somewhere, and this is a great stage to start on =)
ergolito
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2 Posts
July 19 2011 19:58 GMT
#417
On July 20 2011 04:29 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Enough of this nonsense, there is ESPORTS to be done. Discuss this instead.

[image loading]

An introduction to BlinG


Where's the swedes? :'(
k
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
July 19 2011 19:59 GMT
#418
On July 20 2011 04:58 ergolito wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2011 04:29 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Enough of this nonsense, there is ESPORTS to be done. Discuss this instead.

[image loading]

An introduction to BlinG


Where's the swedes? :'(


SaSe is Swedish.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
Dattish
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Sweden6297 Posts
July 19 2011 20:00 GMT
#419
--- Nuked ---
Chillax
Profile Joined March 2011
England585 Posts
July 19 2011 20:03 GMT
#420
I've seen Bling play a few times, he could do quite well in this tournament.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 111 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 940
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC508
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 508
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50043
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1304
EffOrt 1182
Soma 695
Mini 596
Hyuk 582
BeSt 501
Light 459
Larva 415
[ Show more ]
Rush 271
ZerO 220
910 86
Mong 86
Leta 82
Sea.KH 62
Snow 57
firebathero 56
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 37
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Aegong 30
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Trap 15
Sacsri 15
Rock 11
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Shine 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1643
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee195
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS115
djWHEAT79
KnowMe78
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur90
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 32m
Online Event
20h 32m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.