• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6695 users

[GSL] S3 Qualifiers D2 - Page 243

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 289 Next
Tamerlane
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada426 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 11:40:41
November 16 2010 11:40 GMT
#4841
On November 16 2010 20:37 Caphe wrote:
I'm pretty sure foreigners will be crushed once they get to R032 or R016.


okaygo doesn't seem quite in touch with reality, but it's likely that 1 or 2 foreigners will reach Ro16, and that's quite an accomplishment in this tournament when you look at some of the players who did not even qualify
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
November 16 2010 11:41 GMT
#4842
On November 16 2010 20:38 SlaktarFar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 20:31 Corrupted wrote:
On November 16 2010 20:29 SlaktarFar wrote:
On November 16 2010 20:25 tnud wrote:
On November 16 2010 20:24 sleepingdog wrote:
On November 16 2010 20:22 estee wrote:
On November 16 2010 20:21 ShaSKiRa wrote:
anynews on the EMPERROROROR ?


All games have been suspended atm due to network error, currently undergoing system reboot.


Network crashed when boxer logged in - not even technology can handle the awsomeness of boxer

Small heads up to blizzard at least. LAN FFS


The qualifiers are played on LAN.


Weird how people that are there say otherwise.


Hmm thought there was supposed to be a "StarCraft II Professional Edition" with LAN support for big tournaments like the GSL in Korea, but my mistake.


That was a rumour in the beta and was proven to be wrong a long time ago.
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 11:42:29
November 16 2010 11:41 GMT
#4843
MVP's opponent (game should be finishing soon I think) is ParkJongHyukPrime who beat Chief and lost to Nada in Ro32 last season.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
DND_Enkil
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden598 Posts
November 16 2010 11:41 GMT
#4844
Just passing by, big congratulations to Ret! So happy for him, and sad for HuK.

Still Team Liquid has 3/4 players go thorugh the qualifyers, that is a pretty sweet showing.
"If you write about a sewing needle there is always some one-eyed bastard that gets offended" - Fritiof The Pirate Nilsson
maliceee
Profile Joined August 2010
United States634 Posts
November 16 2010 11:41 GMT
#4845
On November 16 2010 20:28 Nouar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 20:21 tidus1492 wrote:
On November 16 2010 20:13 Palmar wrote:
Does anyone know the stance of liquid towards the new rumored starcraft2 KESPA? Seeing as they've now got three players qualified to play in the GSL ro65, I think they should start considering integrating the team with the korean community. Or will they perhaps remain a sub-team of oGs?

Also...

On November 16 2010 20:08 zimz wrote:
i think painuser would of made it. too bad he dint go


Why do so many people whose native language is English type "would of" instead of "would have"? The sentence doesn't even make sense unless it's "have".






Made a forum account so I could ask you quite simply, who cares?

I find grammar police a lot more frustrating than spelling and grammar mistakes. See how annoying it is when people whine about stuff that really doesn't matter?


lolwut. I guess I can't say idk wtf u talkin about with this stupid ish?

I do care. Many others do.
You're not talking here, you're writing in proper language, not in sms mode. If you don't have time to write correctly on forums, don't post.


lolwut. I guess I can't say idk wtf u talkin about with this stupid ish? Geez people, were on an online gaming forum, not writing an english essay. Tu comprends? I see French speakers leaving off accents everywhere, I don't cry about it even when it changes the tense. I guess I only whine when other people whine, its addictive.


I need to know if Lyn qualified, someone plz tell me.




User was warned for this post
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
November 16 2010 11:42 GMT
#4846
On November 16 2010 20:40 Tamerlane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 20:37 Caphe wrote:
I'm pretty sure foreigners will be crushed once they get to R032 or R016.


okaygo doesn't seem quite in touch with reality, but it's likely that 1 or 2 foreigners will reach Ro16, and that's quite an accomplishment in this tournament when you look at some of the players who did not even qualify

Jinro and Ret are gonna get S-Code.. You heard it here first.

So we have 5 non-Koreans in gsl so far nice nice
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
netherDrake
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Singapore1831 Posts
November 16 2010 11:42 GMT
#4847
On November 16 2010 20:41 maliceee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 20:28 Nouar wrote:
On November 16 2010 20:21 tidus1492 wrote:
On November 16 2010 20:13 Palmar wrote:
Does anyone know the stance of liquid towards the new rumored starcraft2 KESPA? Seeing as they've now got three players qualified to play in the GSL ro65, I think they should start considering integrating the team with the korean community. Or will they perhaps remain a sub-team of oGs?

Also...

On November 16 2010 20:08 zimz wrote:
i think painuser would of made it. too bad he dint go


Why do so many people whose native language is English type "would of" instead of "would have"? The sentence doesn't even make sense unless it's "have".






Made a forum account so I could ask you quite simply, who cares?

I find grammar police a lot more frustrating than spelling and grammar mistakes. See how annoying it is when people whine about stuff that really doesn't matter?


lolwut. I guess I can't say idk wtf u talkin about with this stupid ish?

I do care. Many others do.
You're not talking here, you're writing in proper language, not in sms mode. If you don't have time to write correctly on forums, don't post.


lolwut. I guess I can't say idk wtf u talkin about with this stupid ish? Geez people, were on an online gaming forum, not writing an english essay. Tu comprends? I see French speakers leaving off accents everywhere, I don't cry about it even when it changes the tense. I guess I only whine when other people whine, its addictive.


I need to know if Lyn qualified, someone plz tell me.




He did.
SC2 player for Flash eSports. twitch.tv/nether_drake, https://twitter.com/bryan_sum, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bryan-Drake-Sum/468389706519567
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
November 16 2010 11:42 GMT
#4848
What the hell is taking so long?
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Raiznhell
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada786 Posts
November 16 2010 11:42 GMT
#4849
Starcraft 2 already turning into Starcraft 1 sorta lol Protoss is the easiest to play at low levels (or so i hear) but the highest level is dominated by T and Z although starcraft 2 the majority is Z rather than T in BW.

Until flash switches over....MWAHAHAHAH!
Cake or Death?
Prime`Rib
Profile Joined September 2010
United States613 Posts
November 16 2010 11:42 GMT
#4850
KyrixZenith vs SanZenith?

They need to give us that replay.
... funerals are insane, the chicks are so horny, its not even fair, its like fishing with dynamite ...
Tamerlane
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada426 Posts
November 16 2010 11:42 GMT
#4851
On November 16 2010 20:39 bokeevboke wrote:
HuK doesn't know anything other than Colossi based army. WhiteRa for example does a good job with warp prisms, voidgays and sneaking dts.


One of these 2 players made a Mothership in tournament games. Can you guess which?
LLuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Austria228 Posts
November 16 2010 11:43 GMT
#4852
On November 16 2010 20:41 maliceee wrote:


lolwut. I guess I can't say idk wtf u talkin about with this stupid ish? Geez people, were on an online gaming forum, not writing an english essay. Tu comprends? I see French speakers leaving off accents everywhere, I don't cry about it even when it changes the tense. I guess I only whine when other people whine, its addictive.


I need to know if Lyn qualified, someone plz tell me.



Yeah, he did. He won vs Huk.
Tripping off the beat kinda, dripping off the meatgrinder
cablesc
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1540 Posts
November 16 2010 11:43 GMT
#4853
I need to know if Lyn qualified, someone plz tell me.


Yes. Lyn = Bless = qualifies for ro64.
Slayers Forever! Rip. :( - Not the eSports organizer, that's CableStarcraft.
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
November 16 2010 11:43 GMT
#4854
SlayersBoxer won and is qualified now.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
cyclone25
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Romania3344 Posts
November 16 2010 11:43 GMT
#4855
On November 16 2010 20:36 G.s)NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 20:35 SkelA wrote:
Just as expected with Ret, Idra, Jinro, Sen qualifying and Huk failing. Huk is overated in my opinion and I didnt expected for Haypro to make it this time.


Prepare for tons of flames. Just saying.


I don't think he said something totally wrong. Haypro didn't had any good results in SC2 so far, and even Artosis thought he won't qualify. Huk seems to slump a bit lately. He's not consistent anymore.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 11:44:49
November 16 2010 11:44 GMT
#4856
On November 16 2010 20:43 LLuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 20:41 maliceee wrote:


lolwut. I guess I can't say idk wtf u talkin about with this stupid ish? Geez people, were on an online gaming forum, not writing an english essay. Tu comprends? I see French speakers leaving off accents everywhere, I don't cry about it even when it changes the tense. I guess I only whine when other people whine, its addictive.


I need to know if Lyn qualified, someone plz tell me.



Yeah, he did. He won vs Huk.

No HuK lost to Aya
E: Haypro is hugely underrated
Bartundar
fean0r
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany117 Posts
November 16 2010 11:44 GMT
#4857
On November 16 2010 20:41 maliceee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 20:28 Nouar wrote:
On November 16 2010 20:21 tidus1492 wrote:
On November 16 2010 20:13 Palmar wrote:
Does anyone know the stance of liquid towards the new rumored starcraft2 KESPA? Seeing as they've now got three players qualified to play in the GSL ro65, I think they should start considering integrating the team with the korean community. Or will they perhaps remain a sub-team of oGs?

Also...

On November 16 2010 20:08 zimz wrote:
i think painuser would of made it. too bad he dint go


Why do so many people whose native language is English type "would of" instead of "would have"? The sentence doesn't even make sense unless it's "have".






Made a forum account so I could ask you quite simply, who cares?

I find grammar police a lot more frustrating than spelling and grammar mistakes. See how annoying it is when people whine about stuff that really doesn't matter?


lolwut. I guess I can't say idk wtf u talkin about with this stupid ish?

I do care. Many others do.
You're not talking here, you're writing in proper language, not in sms mode. If you don't have time to write correctly on forums, don't post.


lolwut. I guess I can't say idk wtf u talkin about with this stupid ish? Geez people, were on an online gaming forum, not writing an english essay. Tu comprends? I see French speakers leaving off accents everywhere, I don't cry about it even when it changes the tense. I guess I only whine when other people whine, its addictive.


I need to know if Lyn qualified, someone plz tell me.





yes he is. his name is bless in sc2
xlnt
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden106 Posts
November 16 2010 11:45 GMT
#4858
On November 16 2010 20:16 humblegar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 19:34 EGalex wrote:
On November 16 2010 19:20 Hot_Bid wrote:
On November 16 2010 18:45 EGalex wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Hey Everyone,

This is my first post on TL - long time reader, though (I don't usually participate on forums). For those of you who don't know me (probably, erm, every one of you), I'm the owner of Evil Geniuses... for those of you who watched the EG Masters' Cup stream so brilliantly produced by EG.SirScoots, I was "That Guy Behind The Broadcast Desk Who Didn't Want To Be On Cam." I've been involved in pro gaming for a long time now, and I decided to register my account on TL just now because I all of a sudden find this thread very problematic.

As everyone here is probably aware, TL is a juggernaut SC entity in eSports, and "wears two hats," so to say, as both a professional team and a coverage website. Some would argue that its influence as a coverage website and community stretches further than the influence of its pro players. In any case, obviously the two identities are intertwined and overlap to a certain extent.

Moving on (finally) to my point: as a very important, influential coverage hub focusing on what is currently pro gaming's most prevalent community, you can't be censoring players' names. I don't want to jump the gun and start waving around the "journalistic integrity" card prematurely, but I think it's pretty significant. Sure, TL isn't ESPN (yet), and sure, this is a forum-embedded community news piece updated by a very dedicated TL community member (for which I am grateful), but those - to me - are no excuse for throwing high standards of unbiased journalism to the side. It doesn't matter whether this is a forum post or a front-page news piece: you can't be censoring players' names or clan names just because they beat a community favorite.

Unfortunately, this pattern isn't necessarily restricted to this particular thread. There is a very minor (albeit certainly noticeable) trend on TL of posters only ensuring that Liquid pro players have their clan name mentioned - I.E. HuK is always referred to in TL coverage as Liquid`HuK, whereas SeleCt, for example, has always been just "SeleCt" and never "Dignitas.SeleCt" (at least as far as I've seen). This seems to vary based on the player and the community's familiarity with said player - IdrA, for example, is always referred to be the TL coverage folks as "EGIdrA" (we at EG are thankful for this) - but it is certainly a consistent trend. TL players are always referred to as TL players, but players from other pro teams don't necessarily always have their team name attached to their alias.

This is, of course, certainly *not* a case of intentional bias, and I'm not insinuating that it is in any way (I recently met Nazgul and several other TL executives at Blizzcon, and they held themselves with the utmost integrity and professionalism). At the end of the day, like many in this thread have pointed out, this is TL's home territory, and those covering competitions here ensure, first and foremost, that they point out what's going on with TL pro players. However, with that being said, sometimes intent is irrelevant (or close to it) when discussing matters of this matter - I.E., is neglecting to put in the care/effort to refer to SeleCt (for example) as Dignitas.SeleCt really any better than intentionally leaving out the team name? Maybe marginally better... but maybe not at all.

To summarize this already too-long post, I think it's really important for everyone in this community to remember that TL, while still a team website, is definitively the SC2 coverage hub of the English-speaking world. And any kind of journalistic bias here, whether intentional or unintentional, whether major or extremely minor (as minor as censoring a player's name because he beat HuK today), whether coming from an official TL coverage staff member or a dedicated community member not officially affiliated with TL, is extremely, extremely problematic. With this website getting the amount of traffic and attention that it does get (and should get), the coverage here needs to be held to high standards of journalistic integrity.

And at the end of the day, sure, this is TL's home base, and favoring TL's pro players in coverage posts - if it is desired to do so - may be TL's right... but doing something just because you have the power to ("just because you can") is really a very poor justification for doing anything.

(Thanks to those of you who actually read all of this)

-A

Edit: In the time it took me to write all of this, the censorship was removed. I think the points are still valid, though .

Ultimately, this was a small joke that I feel was blown out of proportion. I confess I'm an ESPORTS fan at heart. I felt it was funny for the 10-15 minutes it was live and brought a bit of personality to my cheering in this event, I never intended it to negatively reflect on TL's reputation or journalistic integrity. Maybe some saw it as a bad joke.

However, I feel it's critical to TL's personality that it's staff (especially it's volunteer staff) keep it's quirks and personality. We have a site culture here and it's one where "administrators" can be an ordinary fan along with everyone else. That is what makes TL fun for me and I feel it'd greatly hurt everyone's experience here if we cannot make a 10 minute joke about someone beating one of our favorite players. I feel this is a "no harm no foul" situation and I don't believe there is a slippery slope argument leading to us censoring out Clide's clantag because he beat Ret in the GSL Finals or something.

If you take a look at every single news post in the past six months, we've made it a point to include every single clan tag (look at the GSL coverage). Do we miss some? Sure. But every site misses clan tags sometimes -- TL and EG's sites both do. If there is an issue with not including enough clan tags, for example Dignitas for Select, then we can certainly fix that. I just don't see the issue here because a) motbob is not official TL staff at the time of this thread creation, and b) even Select himself doesn't use his Dignitas tag on all Bnet servers.

If we miss mentioning a team it's certainly not any sort of intentional malice aimed at promoting Liquid over other teams, it's just an accidental oversight. Especially when most thread OPs are created by users who are understandably more familiar with Liquid players than any other team. If you feel EG (or any team) is being overlooked, feel free to shoot us a PM and we can fix that right away.

Thanks for your feedback.


Thanks for the reply. I agree, you guys are 100% accurate with clan tags for GSL competitions, but I think if you take a look back through your history of North American competitions (and I use the word "your" liberally here, as I'm not sure in retrospect if those posts were done by official TL folks, or just dedicated community members) such as MLG events, you'll see that a ton of clan tags are missing.

Anyway, I'll shoot you a PM and continue the conversation there.

Also, thanks to everyone who replied (favorably and unfavorably). This'll be my last post, but I wanted to make one point before I go.

A lot of you guys are saying that my criticisms are invalid because so much of TL's coverage (this thread, for example) is community-based and generated by community members who aren't officially part of TL. This is not a valid counterpoint to my arguments - but it is, however, a very important observation about the nature of "coverage" and "news" on TL. We're now in an era of journalism and reporting in which a piece doesn't have to be "official" to be coverage. So, while some of you guys are essentially saying, "This isn't coverage - it's a forum thread and therefore you're wrong," I'd make the simple point: the two are not mutually exclusive anymore. It's both a forum thread and a coverage piece. I'd like to think that anyone in this community with enough dedication and passion to contribute to it via doing this kind of forum-based coverage would also apply that kind of dedication and passion to their approach to said community-based journalism.


What do you think of Tasteless clear lack of bias regarding EG when casting for gomtv?


qft.
roxxor?
des0lar
Profile Joined July 2010
Austria126 Posts
November 16 2010 11:45 GMT
#4859
So what's going on with Tester?
maliceee
Profile Joined August 2010
United States634 Posts
November 16 2010 11:45 GMT
#4860
Thanks, Moon and Lyn both making it in. I love Moon's style, always have, Lyn though always seemed to only go for op race and would switch with every patch, He's still raw though, GOGO wc3 pros
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 289 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
Nina 136
ViBE77
SpeCial 66
Nathanias 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Artosis 539
NaDa 29
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox589
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g6459
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1864
shahzam660
WinterStarcraft430
C9.Mang0304
JimRising 303
Trikslyr26
JuggernautJason3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
Other Games
gamesdonequick20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 6m
INu's Battles
12h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 6m
OSC
23h 21m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.