• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8117 users

[G]Terran vs Zerg 1-1 16 marine drop - Page 4

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
HansK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
249 Posts
September 21 2011 22:18 GMT
#61
On September 22 2011 06:35 Boraz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 01:53 bmn wrote:
On September 20 2011 23:27 Boraz wrote:
So it won't hit til atleast 9:30. I think it can work up to diamond. But in masters I have spire done by 10 minutes and will have plenty of lings to defend the drop til mutas are out to kill medivacs. Maybe I'm weird for trying to get a fast spire against terran though.

Overall I see how this build can work


The OP has masters replays, what makes you think it will not work there?

I'm also not sure how you plan to defend the drop with only lings if he drops them in a choke/mineral line/choke. Your mutas will not do anything if he already unloaded his marines in your base; they're only good to prevent drops from arriving. You need more than that to actually take out the marines once they are there; mutas vs 1-1 marines is a terrible fight to pick, especially that early on when you definitely don't have 16 mutas to match his marine numbers.

Right. It's called good OL spread around your base. If you see medivacs coming have your lings already in your main and he can't drop in a choke. It's also called don't make a choke with your building for them to drop in. Maybe I'm a special case but drops like this don't work against me.


They don't have to. They just need to force you to make enough units so that they don't work. Thats the idea.
statikg
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada930 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-22 01:44:40
September 22 2011 01:43 GMT
#62
40 lings against 16 1/1 marines with stim shields? I just played a game where my drop killed 70lings and I lost one marine. Granted I was in a decent choke but even dropping at the side of the base gives you a pretty good surface area. Its not that hard to avoid OL spread until you get close enough to drop at the side of the base before lings can arrive. (I mean you will see the drop coming in time to prevent a in mineral line drop but not side of the base drop which still completely owns 40lings.

Banelings or mutas can stop this (at a cost to your muta count).
ContactKilla
Profile Joined December 2010
United States194 Posts
September 22 2011 01:54 GMT
#63
To prove this works.

I used this 3 times today and won each game.
SupremeCK Stream 16 Marine Timing
shishy
Profile Joined May 2011
United States115 Posts
September 22 2011 01:56 GMT
#64
I tried it and it's pretty ridiculous lol, have you tried this in TvT or TvP?
ContactKilla
Profile Joined December 2010
United States194 Posts
September 22 2011 02:58 GMT
#65
I do this with TvP and TvZ. Its a little scary doing it TvT because 1-1-1 would stop this pretty well if the tanks have siege
DustinQQ
Profile Joined December 2010
United States69 Posts
September 22 2011 04:02 GMT
#66
On September 21 2011 02:59 spbelky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 23:14 DustinQQ wrote:
I've been using this build quite a lot on maps with close air position to zergs. It's really effective but I've never tried it with 1-1 upgrades. Usually I have my 2 medivacs and 16 marines around ~8 mins, with combat shield halfway done and attack 1/4th done. There's been a lot of times where i drop and the spire is halfway done, so i pick it off. i'm not sure how safe this build will be if Z goes mutalisk, but this build will transition nicely into tank marine with quick 3/3 bio upgrades.


if you can get a replay of a FE build that has 16marines and 2 medivacs at 8minutes, i'd be very interested in seeing it, as well as pretty much every terran pro out there lol.

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=232782

here you go. doesnt get you 1-1 or two bunkers at natural, b/c you don't have enough units to support it after you load and leave. if you scout baneling all-in or w/e, delay starport and make bunkers at main. lift rax and wall off, etc. this is just my variation of the reactored starport, it also opens with 2 reaper. you secure your natural a bit later, but i think it's worth it for dropships a minute earlier. I feel like a zerg rushing to mutalisk would come and make the 9:30 min drops useless.

i wasn't really paying attention in the rest of the game, but i'm just showing you the build to get marines and medivacs @ ~8 (8:23) with 16 marines and stim + combatshield halfway done. 1-0 starts soon after medivacs leave base.


back on topic, this build is quite good, gets kind of sketchy if zerg rushes mutalisk because the dropships come out around 9:30.
TangFish
Profile Joined July 2011
United States17 Posts
September 22 2011 04:29 GMT
#67
i like this, it really punishes zerg going for a fast third because of no hellion/banshee threat. but i kinda died from really fast infestors, part of it was a problem with my splitting marines and being too *risky* with the drop, but i think even if i did split and dropped further away, his infestors would hold off rather nicely with lings/fungal. i played another game after, but i wanted to turn the zerg away from early infestors so i went with 2 rax and an earlier factory w/ reactor, so id make hellions to feint some scary hellion timing attack (even though they're nerfed, its not like lings and queens are the counter to hellions. like they *have* to do something that marines counter ) to force the zerg to create roaches or more spines. if i think he's spent a significant amount of resources in response to the hellions, ill give the reactor to the rax, and while im doing the hellion shenanigans i would have expo'd and have marine/medivac production, to follow up with a drop, which would either end the game or do some terrible, terrible damage. eh, just a thought, dont know exact timings, i just was like. hmm. ill take out a barracks and put in an earlier factory.

oh btw, when you say put 2 scvs on each geyser, does it mean +2 (making it three because of the one that built it) or have 2 in total on each geyser? lol sorry >.>
I hear you like mudkips :3
HansK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
249 Posts
September 22 2011 06:34 GMT
#68
On September 22 2011 13:29 TangFish wrote:
i like this, it really punishes zerg going for a fast third because of no hellion/banshee threat. but i kinda died from really fast infestors, part of it was a problem with my splitting marines and being too *risky* with the drop, but i think even if i did split and dropped further away, his infestors would hold off rather nicely with lings/fungal. i played another game after, but i wanted to turn the zerg away from early infestors so i went with 2 rax and an earlier factory w/ reactor, so id make hellions to feint some scary hellion timing attack (even though they're nerfed, its not like lings and queens are the counter to hellions. like they *have* to do something that marines counter ) to force the zerg to create roaches or more spines. if i think he's spent a significant amount of resources in response to the hellions, ill give the reactor to the rax, and while im doing the hellion shenanigans i would have expo'd and have marine/medivac production, to follow up with a drop, which would either end the game or do some terrible, terrible damage. eh, just a thought, dont know exact timings, i just was like. hmm. ill take out a barracks and put in an earlier factory.

oh btw, when you say put 2 scvs on each geyser, does it mean +2 (making it three because of the one that built it) or have 2 in total on each geyser? lol sorry >.>


Yeah I'm going to change that, I mean 3 on each geyser. Keep in mind I've said this a million times but if they build very early infestors then you've already done what you want with this build - stop them from being uber greedy and play a normal game from there!
Stingart
Profile Joined July 2011
122 Posts
September 22 2011 21:41 GMT
#69
Hey HansK, i greatly appreciate your video, just the 1-1-1 vid. I don't know your situation but i'm going to give you some feedback of how i'm experiencing the video's i've seen from you. If you feel offended and see this as negative critisism. Then keep the following in mind: I only say this because i want you to succeed, nothing less.

1)It is my believe that you should lead by example and you suggest things that you don't do in the video.
-you suggest getting more marines, yet you don't do it.@3:50
-you haven't hotkeyed like you where recommend us to do.@6:00

2)I'd like to see the video more refined. Where everything goes as its supposed to go. You give us a game where you know your opponent isn't going to bust you early on. You could have at least pretended that he'd do it and wall off. So Instead of giving us an off replay where you know your opponent is isn't going to be aggresive early on. Do a more commen type of match where its more uncertain and you're playing it safer.

3)You give us excuses, macro is poor etc. I get the feeling that you have rushed your video and that seems, for a lack of better word, unprofessional to me. If that makes sense. I'd like to think that you have put at least some effort into this, but saying such stuff just takes it all away.

4) one other thing i'd like to see is the production tab. Maybe its just a personal thing but i'd love to see it at all times.

I think that you are doing something amazing and because of that id say that you shouldn't give others the opportunity to 'steal' it and take it away just because they will make it a very pleasent viewing experience for other people.

Thanks for reading because i felt an urge to express it afther watching your video's and have a great day.
HansK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
249 Posts
September 22 2011 21:59 GMT
#70
On September 23 2011 06:41 Stingart wrote:
Hey HansK, i greatly appreciate your video, just the 1-1-1 vid. I don't know your situation but i'm going to give you some feedback of how i'm experiencing the video's i've seen from you. If you feel offended and see this as negative critisism. Then keep the following in mind: I only say this because i want you to succeed, nothing less.

1)It is my believe that you should lead by example and you suggest things that you don't do in the video.
-you suggest getting more marines, yet you don't do it.@3:50
-you haven't hotkeyed like you where recommend us to do.@6:00

2)I'd like to see the video more refined. Where everything goes as its supposed to go. You give us a game where you know your opponent isn't going to bust you early on. You could have at least pretended that he'd do it and wall off. So Instead of giving us an off replay where you know your opponent is isn't going to be aggresive early on. Do a more commen type of match where its more uncertain and you're playing it safer.

3)You give us excuses, macro is poor etc. I get the feeling that you have rushed your video and that seems, for a lack of better word, unprofessional to me. If that makes sense. I'd like to think that you have put at least some effort into this, but saying such stuff just takes it all away.

4) one other thing i'd like to see is the production tab. Maybe its just a personal thing but i'd love to see it at all times.

I think that you are doing something amazing and because of that id say that you shouldn't give others the opportunity to 'steal' it and take it away just because they will make it a very pleasent viewing experience for other people.

Thanks for reading because i felt an urge to express it afther watching your video's and have a great day.


I explain I'm aware of all of these things in the video and it's near impossible when you play one to two hours a day on the ladder to find a game where you play 'perfect' with a certain build against a certain race. The idea is to show you how to do the build, not me doing it 100% perfectly. I do agree it would be nice if I could get better footage though and that is something I'm working on. In the mean time I'm going to be uploading replays of the build being done better for people to watch and study if it's a build they want to do.

Thanks for the input and I do agree I should try and wait for better footage.
spbelky
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States623 Posts
September 22 2011 22:22 GMT
#71
I used an adjusted version of this build, as I was worried my opponent would try some super early aggression, which he did. But I still did an alright job, and could have ended the game early quite easily in two points.

First, the initial double drop went well, but when I redropped in the main I looked away for a few seconds and lost all my marines to banelings... BAD. Could have ended the game there with any type of marine split.

Second, my first tank push I forgot siege, holy crap, haven't done that in a while... That push could have ended the game.

Last note I want to add... wow did my scv production suck, almost lost me the game >_< better work on that...

Anyway, for anyone looking for a replay as to what it looks like when you catch a zerg who took a greedy 3rd, this is how you punish him

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/13409
spbelky
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States623 Posts
September 22 2011 22:33 GMT
#72
On September 22 2011 13:02 DustinQQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 02:59 spbelky wrote:
On September 20 2011 23:14 DustinQQ wrote:
I've been using this build quite a lot on maps with close air position to zergs. It's really effective but I've never tried it with 1-1 upgrades. Usually I have my 2 medivacs and 16 marines around ~8 mins, with combat shield halfway done and attack 1/4th done. There's been a lot of times where i drop and the spire is halfway done, so i pick it off. i'm not sure how safe this build will be if Z goes mutalisk, but this build will transition nicely into tank marine with quick 3/3 bio upgrades.


if you can get a replay of a FE build that has 16marines and 2 medivacs at 8minutes, i'd be very interested in seeing it, as well as pretty much every terran pro out there lol.

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=232782

here you go. doesnt get you 1-1 or two bunkers at natural, b/c you don't have enough units to support it after you load and leave. if you scout baneling all-in or w/e, delay starport and make bunkers at main. lift rax and wall off, etc. this is just my variation of the reactored starport, it also opens with 2 reaper. you secure your natural a bit later, but i think it's worth it for dropships a minute earlier. I feel like a zerg rushing to mutalisk would come and make the 9:30 min drops useless.

i wasn't really paying attention in the rest of the game, but i'm just showing you the build to get marines and medivacs @ ~8 (8:23) with 16 marines and stim + combatshield halfway done. 1-0 starts soon after medivacs leave base.


back on topic, this build is quite good, gets kind of sketchy if zerg rushes mutalisk because the dropships come out around 9:30.


/dislike

you have EXACTLY 16marines and 2 medivacs at 8:30, with +1 not even close :
your replay also may as well have been against a computer, then we wouldnt have had to witness the silly base trade scenario you put yourself into (against a platinum zerg? and you're masters?)
statikg
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada930 Posts
September 22 2011 22:35 GMT
#73
Hi Hansk, I have also been having trouble with early infestors (read: getting owned). So from the thread as I understand it you would suggest basically just don't do the drop and take a fast 3rd? The problem for me is sometimes its hard to find out that he has infestors before you execute the drop, specially since I typically don't want to burn more then 1 scan.
spbelky
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States623 Posts
September 22 2011 22:39 GMT
#74
On September 23 2011 07:35 statikg wrote:
Hi Hansk, I have also been having trouble with early infestors (read: getting owned). So from the thread as I understand it you would suggest basically just don't do the drop and take a fast 3rd? The problem for me is sometimes its hard to find out that he has infestors before you execute the drop, specially since I typically don't want to burn more then 1 scan.


Yea sometimes its hard to gauge exactly what the zerg has before(or as) you drop. Something I've seen a lot of pro Terrans do (SeleCT) is drop all their marines in an obscure corner of the zerg main, and then while the marines are stimmed + raping drones (or tech if he put it there), you use one of your medivacs to fly ahead and scout for additional tech, or units.
Rockztar
Profile Joined June 2011
Denmark210 Posts
September 22 2011 23:21 GMT
#75
I've used this build quite a lot now. I'm 800 points diamond, and this build is beaaast. I love the early economy and upgrades. Plays right into how I like it. Tyvm for this build!
Techno
Profile Joined June 2010
1900 Posts
September 22 2011 23:44 GMT
#76
On September 22 2011 04:16 pwadoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 04:00 Skygrinder wrote:
I've encountered this twice and lost both times (I'm mid masters zerg).

Soooo, what is the best way to nullify it? Just ling baneling and good overlord placement?

Lings alone are cost effective vs. marines as long as you keep even on upgrades up until the point where you both have 3/3. At that point, you need to be ready with better tech.

At that point, you would get adrenal glands and tehres no more upgrades for marines, so wouldnt it be better than 2/2 vs 2/2?
Hell, its awesome to LOSE to nukes!
DustinQQ
Profile Joined December 2010
United States69 Posts
September 23 2011 05:25 GMT
#77
On September 23 2011 07:33 spbelky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 13:02 DustinQQ wrote:
On September 21 2011 02:59 spbelky wrote:
On September 20 2011 23:14 DustinQQ wrote:
I've been using this build quite a lot on maps with close air position to zergs. It's really effective but I've never tried it with 1-1 upgrades. Usually I have my 2 medivacs and 16 marines around ~8 mins, with combat shield halfway done and attack 1/4th done. There's been a lot of times where i drop and the spire is halfway done, so i pick it off. i'm not sure how safe this build will be if Z goes mutalisk, but this build will transition nicely into tank marine with quick 3/3 bio upgrades.


if you can get a replay of a FE build that has 16marines and 2 medivacs at 8minutes, i'd be very interested in seeing it, as well as pretty much every terran pro out there lol.

http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=232782

here you go. doesnt get you 1-1 or two bunkers at natural, b/c you don't have enough units to support it after you load and leave. if you scout baneling all-in or w/e, delay starport and make bunkers at main. lift rax and wall off, etc. this is just my variation of the reactored starport, it also opens with 2 reaper. you secure your natural a bit later, but i think it's worth it for dropships a minute earlier. I feel like a zerg rushing to mutalisk would come and make the 9:30 min drops useless.

i wasn't really paying attention in the rest of the game, but i'm just showing you the build to get marines and medivacs @ ~8 (8:23) with 16 marines and stim + combatshield halfway done. 1-0 starts soon after medivacs leave base.


back on topic, this build is quite good, gets kind of sketchy if zerg rushes mutalisk because the dropships come out around 9:30.


/dislike

you have EXACTLY 16marines and 2 medivacs at 8:30, with +1 not even close :
your replay also may as well have been against a computer, then we wouldnt have had to witness the silly base trade scenario you put yourself into (against a platinum zerg? and you're masters?)



Isn't that what you asked for? You wanted me to show you a replay of 16 marines and 2 medivacs, and here it is. I'm just putting out another variation of it, without the 1-1 and much faster, albeit more risky.

It was my friend and I was just showing the build. I was focused on the BO and not the game. You can easily scout that and build more bunkers + seige tank in the main.
HansK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
249 Posts
September 23 2011 10:15 GMT
#78
isn't that what you asked for? You wanted me to show you a replay of 16 marines and 2 medivacs, and here it is. I'm just putting out another variation of it, without the 1-1 and much faster, albeit more risky.


I think he meant you got them out at 8:30[instead of 8:00] 30 seconds is a very large amount of time.

Hi Hansk, I have also been having trouble with early infestors (read: getting owned). So from the thread as I understand it you would suggest basically just don't do the drop and take a fast 3rd? The problem for me is sometimes its hard to find out that he has infestors before you execute the drop, specially since I typically don't want to burn more then 1 scan.


Drop the marines in a corner of his base and zoom ahead with 1 marine stimmed to check for anything crazy. You do not want to get 16 marines and two drop ships fungaled to death or you will be majorly behind. If you think he has them ready for your drop don't drop, be glad he made his defenses and take it as an even game. The new patch nerfed infestors some so that should help.
Vrtigo
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia31 Posts
September 23 2011 12:50 GMT
#79
Thanks for this build HansK - just switched to Terran and was looking for a solid base to build my TvZ on. Your build definitely does this in a safe and adaptable way. It is also a whole lot of fun to use in 2v2 and 3v3 games as well =)

Staboteur
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada1873 Posts
September 23 2011 13:08 GMT
#80
On September 23 2011 08:44 Techno wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 04:16 pwadoc wrote:
On September 22 2011 04:00 Skygrinder wrote:
I've encountered this twice and lost both times (I'm mid masters zerg).

Soooo, what is the best way to nullify it? Just ling baneling and good overlord placement?

Lings alone are cost effective vs. marines as long as you keep even on upgrades up until the point where you both have 3/3. At that point, you need to be ready with better tech.

At that point, you would get adrenal glands and tehres no more upgrades for marines, so wouldnt it be better than 2/2 vs 2/2?


Stim and combat shield. Actually, it's kinda cool how +1 attack, +1 carapace, stim, combat shield, adrenal glands and metabolic boost all kind of count for the same combat value. Basically, marines with any number of these upgrades against zerglings with an equal number of upgrades should be reasonably close, favoring the marines when you start dealing with > 30 supply armies.

However, 3/3 stim, medevac, combat shield marines >>>>>> 3/3 adrenal metabolic zerglings. Medevacs; the marine's ultimate upgrade.
I'm actually Fleetfeet D:
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
ProTech126
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13440
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2457
JimRising 246
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5746
Khaldor1549
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g7129
fl0m848
shahzam459
C9.Mang0199
FrodaN192
KnowMe143
ArmadaUGS91
ToD81
JuggernautJason62
Mew2King53
ViBE18
PPMD17
NeuroSwarm13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen119
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 42m
Stellar Fest
15h 42m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.