• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:18
CEST 23:18
KST 06:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8117 users

[G]Terran vs Zerg 1-1 16 marine drop - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
SaintRaynz
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia3 Posts
September 20 2011 21:23 GMT
#41
What happens if he has Hydras. Cause just placing Hydras at the main can shutdown medivacs. Just cause you have air doesn't mean everyone goes for Mutas. Like seriously 5-10 Hydras are enough to prevent the Medivacs from dropping if you plan to drop next to the mineral line.
Best in the West
NTTemplar
Profile Joined August 2011
609 Posts
September 20 2011 21:56 GMT
#42
Then the zerg has most likely lost alleready Saint as hydras are so useless in ZvT and quite expensive.
"Between Tomorrow's dream and yesterday's regret, is today's opportunity"
Theovide
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden914 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 22:22:25
September 20 2011 22:18 GMT
#43
A very interesting build. I do something similar, but with a reaper expand :p (I think it was MMA's build from the MLG he won). Might try this one out too though .

Also as some constructive criticism, when showing a build in a replay (or when doing commentary overall) having the production tab open is awesome.

EDIT: also "25 add two refinerys put 2 on each gas when finished" can seem confusing, as some builds use a total of 2 scvs in each of the two first gasses at start (Thorzain utilized that a lot in DH valencia), and I don't think that is what you are telling people to do (judging from the VoD).
HansK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
249 Posts
September 21 2011 03:29 GMT
#44
Then the zerg has most likely lost alleready Saint as hydras are so useless in ZvT and quite expensive.


Yeah hydryas are so bad against this build. Mutas are a much better choice.

Also as some constructive criticism, when showing a build in a replay (or when doing commentary overall) having the production tab open is awesome.


Thanks! New at this video making stuff.
ContactKilla
Profile Joined December 2010
United States194 Posts
September 21 2011 04:12 GMT
#45
I just used this is a TvP. It saved me.

The reactor on the starport is what really gave me the game. I scouted fast collos, and i got vikings out in time just to stop it while reparing bunks and only stimming the units in the bunks.

Im very happy with this build. I was also able to get units to drop. This build is VERY safe.
HansK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
249 Posts
September 21 2011 06:36 GMT
#46
On September 21 2011 13:12 ContactKilla wrote:
I just used this is a TvP. It saved me.

The reactor on the starport is what really gave me the game. I scouted fast collos, and i got vikings out in time just to stop it while reparing bunks and only stimming the units in the bunks.

Im very happy with this build. I was also able to get units to drop. This build is VERY safe.


From Utah? Me too! I agree though it works pretty well in TvP I don't mind it at all. I've even used it in TvT when I feel like going tank marine. It's actually surprising how 1-1 marines with combat shield and medivacs do vs hellion early-mid game. Late game tank marine just sucks though vs mech.
Yosho
Profile Joined June 2010
585 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-21 06:41:53
September 21 2011 06:41 GMT
#47
On September 21 2011 15:36 HansK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 13:12 ContactKilla wrote:
I just used this is a TvP. It saved me.

The reactor on the starport is what really gave me the game. I scouted fast collos, and i got vikings out in time just to stop it while reparing bunks and only stimming the units in the bunks.

Im very happy with this build. I was also able to get units to drop. This build is VERY safe.


From Utah? Me too! I agree though it works pretty well in TvP I don't mind it at all. I've even used it in TvT when I feel like going tank marine. It's actually surprising how 1-1 marines with combat shield and medivacs do vs hellion early-mid game. Late game tank marine just sucks though vs mech.


I don't see where he says he's from utah though, however I am also from utah. On this build i do feel it is strong however in higher masters a lot of players have roaches or traveling lings / banes just in case for this, I did try it however and it had a 50% win ratio based on 10 tvz's
For master league random race videos and replays go to www.youtube.com/sc2yosho
HansK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
249 Posts
September 21 2011 07:17 GMT
#48
On September 21 2011 15:41 Vegasminion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 15:36 HansK wrote:
On September 21 2011 13:12 ContactKilla wrote:
I just used this is a TvP. It saved me.

The reactor on the starport is what really gave me the game. I scouted fast collos, and i got vikings out in time just to stop it while reparing bunks and only stimming the units in the bunks.

Im very happy with this build. I was also able to get units to drop. This build is VERY safe.


From Utah? Me too! I agree though it works pretty well in TvP I don't mind it at all. I've even used it in TvT when I feel like going tank marine. It's actually surprising how 1-1 marines with combat shield and medivacs do vs hellion early-mid game. Late game tank marine just sucks though vs mech.


I don't see where he says he's from utah though, however I am also from utah. On this build i do feel it is strong however in higher masters a lot of players have roaches or traveling lings / banes just in case for this, I did try it however and it had a 50% win ratio based on 10 tvz's


Keep in mind this is the entire point of the build. I want them to build those units, and if they have 100% defense for the drop you really shouldn't be behind and just don't lose your two drop ships full of marines pick up and leave. His sig says 801! [utah area code] so I assumed he was /
yaRus
Profile Joined February 2011
Russian Federation68 Posts
September 21 2011 07:44 GMT
#49
Mid master here.

I was trying to do something like this build yesturday on Taldarim altar.

Here is the replay:
http://zergit.ru/replays/yaRus vs Bazookahero 2011-09-21 04 17 40.SC2Replay

As you can see zerg was very greedy by taking early 3rd and dronning like mad. Drop arived at 11 mintues even thou it done huge damage.

But i have some conclusions:
1. This realy should be autolose to Losira style Roach-Bane-Ling 2 base all-in even with 3 Rax walloff cause beilings just destroy raxes and then Lings come to mineral line while roaches trying to break bunkers.

2. Vs 1 base beneling bust we need big wall off to defend.

3. Vs fast muta we will nor be able to drop (mostly) cause muta will be on the field at 8-30 - 9 minute mark (from 2 bases before 3rd)

4. Drop can be easely handled by zerg if he opt to go for fast infestors on 2 base - fungle+banse = dead marines even with grades.

But advantages:
1. It is almost auto-win vs fast 3rd build
2. It punishes hard greedy zerg who made lots of drones
3. It also should be very strong vs avarage muta timing (after 10 minute mark) cause marines rape mutas.
HansK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
249 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-21 08:36:40
September 21 2011 08:34 GMT
#50
On September 21 2011 16:44 yaRus wrote:
Mid master here.

I was trying to do something like this build yesturday on Taldarim altar.

Here is the replay:
http://zergit.ru/replays/yaRus vs Bazookahero 2011-09-21 04 17 40.SC2Replay

As you can see zerg was very greedy by taking early 3rd and dronning like mad. Drop arived at 11 mintues even thou it done huge damage.

But i have some conclusions:
1. This realy should be autolose to Losira style Roach-Bane-Ling 2 base all-in even with 3 Rax walloff cause beilings just destroy raxes and then Lings come to mineral line while roaches trying to break bunkers.

2. Vs 1 base beneling bust we need big wall off to defend.

3. Vs fast muta we will nor be able to drop (mostly) cause muta will be on the field at 8-30 - 9 minute mark (from 2 bases before 3rd)

4. Drop can be easely handled by zerg if he opt to go for fast infestors on 2 base - fungle+banse = dead marines even with grades.

But advantages:
1. It is almost auto-win vs fast 3rd build
2. It punishes hard greedy zerg who made lots of drones
3. It also should be very strong vs avarage muta timing (after 10 minute mark) cause marines rape mutas.


Can you show me a replay of 1. ? I've never seen any all in pre 10 minutes be able to break through 3 rax wall off with bunkers when the Terran played proper [macro, miro, etc]. If there is such a build that can do it I'd love to see it, as 90% of Terrans in masters don't wall off with 3 rax with bunkers behind it.

3. I agree if they go that fast muta they sacrifice a huge amount of economy though so you're fine, just don't drop and you are not behind[nor very ahead either, though].

and on 4. once again, if you go for two base infestors with banelings the zerg did not play greedy and you should be equal, just don't drop and lose all your units and you're fine to play from there.

It's 100% designed to force the zerg not to do the 3 base 70 drones pump and get away with no damage done to him. If he doesn't then you're equal or close to it anyways.
Namu
Profile Joined February 2011
United States826 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-21 09:02:42
September 21 2011 08:45 GMT
#51
I like how this build sounds.
Sounds like a variation of reaper FE into double medivac drop.
I guess you give up the scouting/harassing opportunity of the one reaper but in return
you get a much more powerful drop.

But it should be common knowledge amongst terrans that fast medivac builds are hard countered by any type of baneling bust builds (roach banes or ling banes, doesn't matter) unless you scout it and build 3+ bunkers. This build probably won't be any different in terms of vulnerability to a bust.

I don't know why some people think this build is weak vs fast mutas, it's actually very strong vs people who get very fast mutas. If you have mutas out before 10 min mark, you'll definitely be low on any other army. Two medivacs full of 1-1 marines can annihilate mutas... I don't even think 8:30 mutas is possible without cutting things unrealistically (maybe if you build 0 static defense or lings). Even 9 min mutas are very rare.

Edit: just tried it. drop landed at approx. 10:30, shakuras horizontal positions.
Possible transition out of it as you drop is lift the two raxes up from the tech labs, land the factory after building a reactor & build another factory on the tech lab. build two more raxes & command center. then you have a reactored starport, 5 raxes (add more as your mineral allows obviously, but i'd recommend don't build reactors on raxes cause you need the gas for more upgrades & 2 fac tanks and medivacs), 2 factories, a 3rd coming up, 2 ebays for continuous upgrades (build armory obviously). Solid set of building infrastructure you need.
HansK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
249 Posts
September 21 2011 09:16 GMT
#52
On September 21 2011 17:45 Namu wrote:
I like how this build sounds.
Sounds like a variation of reaper FE into double medivac drop.
I guess you give up the scouting/harassing opportunity of the one reaper but in return
you get a much more powerful drop.

But it should be common knowledge amongst terrans that fast medivac builds are hard countered by any type of baneling bust builds (roach banes or ling banes, doesn't matter) unless you scout it and build 3+ bunkers. This build probably won't be any different in terms of vulnerability to a bust.

I don't know why some people think this build is weak vs fast mutas, it's actually very strong vs people who get very fast mutas. If you have mutas out before 10 min mark, you'll definitely be low on any other army. Two medivacs full of 1-1 marines can annihilate mutas... I don't even think 8:30 mutas is possible without cutting things unrealistically (maybe if you build 0 static defense or lings). Even 9 min mutas are very rare.

Edit: just tried it. drop landed at approx. 10:30, shakuras horizontal positions.
Possible transition out of it as you drop is lift the two raxes up from the tech labs, land the factory after building a reactor & build another factory on the tech lab. build two more raxes & command center. then you have a reactored starport, 5 raxes (add more as your mineral allows obviously, but i'd recommend don't build reactors on raxes cause you need the gas for more upgrades & 2 fac tanks and medivacs), 2 factories, a 3rd coming up, 2 ebays for continuous upgrades (build armory obviously). Solid set of building infrastructure you need.


I agree a full blown all in baneling bust takes 3 bunkers. That is part of the reason why I always start with two and if I scout anything fishy throw on a 3rd on with a few scvs ready.
yaRus
Profile Joined February 2011
Russian Federation68 Posts
September 21 2011 11:12 GMT
#53
Can you show me a replay of 1. ? I've never seen any all in pre 10 minutes be able to break through 3 rax wall off with bunkers when the Terran played proper [macro, miro, etc]. If there is such a build that can do it I'd love to see it, as 90% of Terrans in masters don't wall off with 3 rax with bunkers behind it.


Unfortunatly i can't, didn't saved them, but you can try to find games Jinro vs Morrow, where Jinro was trying to go Reactored straport transition after 2 Rax 2 times in a row and Morrow scouted this with OL and just go for huge 2 base Roach-Bling-Ling alling. Jinro has wall-off with 3 Rax and 2 bunkers but it was enough banelings to blow 2 Rax and kill bunkers. Push was around 10 minute mark. So Morrow wins both games with the same scenario. It wasn't even close. So i realy think that if skilled zerg will deside to bust us from 2 bases with such push, he will succeed.
ContactKilla
Profile Joined December 2010
United States194 Posts
September 21 2011 15:31 GMT
#54
Yes Im from Utah haha. Add me if you want!

Its funny reading these, "well what if he went hydras, or what if he does this, or what if he does that". On ladder, theres a good chance your opponent will go standard so theres not too much to worry about.

Plus if someone wanted to 1 base you, it will be WELL before the 10 minute mark. And you should be prepared for it.
Zarahtra
Profile Joined May 2010
Iceland4053 Posts
September 21 2011 18:27 GMT
#55
That's pretty cool. 1-1 with medivacs vs 0-0 or 1-0 zerg always puts a big grin on my face, so will definitely be checking this build out better
Skygrinder
Profile Joined August 2009
Greece241 Posts
September 21 2011 19:00 GMT
#56
I've encountered this twice and lost both times (I'm mid masters zerg).

Soooo, what is the best way to nullify it? Just ling baneling and good overlord placement?
EU: Psychodrama.295 ~ Diamond Random
pwadoc
Profile Joined August 2010
271 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-21 19:27:33
September 21 2011 19:16 GMT
#57
On September 22 2011 04:00 Skygrinder wrote:
I've encountered this twice and lost both times (I'm mid masters zerg).

Soooo, what is the best way to nullify it? Just ling baneling and good overlord placement?


I would skip banelings. Spend your gas on 1/1 upgrades for lings, lair, overlord speed and infestors. If you don't see any aggression from a terran by 8 minutes, you should be worried. I start blindly massing lings at about 8:30 if I don't see aggression, and it's almost never a bad decision v. terran. 40 1/1 lings will shut this down, and you can use them to deny a third after you defend the drops.

[edit] Skipping banelings is critical. A terran with 2 ebays is going to have 3/3 marines in the lategame. Ling/bling is not cost-effective against 3/3 marines, even if you have 3/3 as well. You need hive tech to deal with it, (I usually aim for ultra/ling/bling/infestor because terrans generally expect and prepare for broodlords), and the gas you spend on banelings could be spent on upgrades and tech. Lings alone are cost effective vs. marines as long as you keep even on upgrades up until the point where you both have 3/3. At that point, you need to be ready with better tech.
spbelky
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States623 Posts
September 21 2011 21:32 GMT
#58
On September 22 2011 04:16 pwadoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2011 04:00 Skygrinder wrote:
I've encountered this twice and lost both times (I'm mid masters zerg).

Soooo, what is the best way to nullify it? Just ling baneling and good overlord placement?


I would skip banelings. Spend your gas on 1/1 upgrades for lings, lair, overlord speed and infestors. If you don't see any aggression from a terran by 8 minutes, you should be worried. I start blindly massing lings at about 8:30 if I don't see aggression, and it's almost never a bad decision v. terran. 40 1/1 lings will shut this down, and you can use them to deny a third after you defend the drops.

[edit] Skipping banelings is critical. A terran with 2 ebays is going to have 3/3 marines in the lategame. Ling/bling is not cost-effective against 3/3 marines, even if you have 3/3 as well. You need hive tech to deal with it, (I usually aim for ultra/ling/bling/infestor because terrans generally expect and prepare for broodlords), and the gas you spend on banelings could be spent on upgrades and tech. Lings alone are cost effective vs. marines as long as you keep even on upgrades up until the point where you both have 3/3. At that point, you need to be ready with better tech.


As someone who has done this build more than a few times, this statement is very accurate. Banelings are not the best option. Also, I'd like to add that when I do this build, if I see they took an early 3rd, I like to send a 2nd pair of medivacs with 16 marines to their 3rd and make them choose which base they want to sacrifice. If you're multitasking is up to it, macro'ing out tanks + marines, expanding, and micro'ing 2 drops at once is extremely rewarding.

I'd like your input pwadoc (or other zergs), if you took a 3rd and your main gets dropped by 16 1-1 marines and then 30 seconds later your 3rd gets dropped by another 16 1-1 marines, is it basically GG since you took a greedy 3rd?
Boraz
Profile Joined February 2011
United States361 Posts
September 21 2011 21:35 GMT
#59
On September 21 2011 01:53 bmn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 23:27 Boraz wrote:
So it won't hit til atleast 9:30. I think it can work up to diamond. But in masters I have spire done by 10 minutes and will have plenty of lings to defend the drop til mutas are out to kill medivacs. Maybe I'm weird for trying to get a fast spire against terran though.

Overall I see how this build can work


The OP has masters replays, what makes you think it will not work there?

I'm also not sure how you plan to defend the drop with only lings if he drops them in a choke/mineral line/choke. Your mutas will not do anything if he already unloaded his marines in your base; they're only good to prevent drops from arriving. You need more than that to actually take out the marines once they are there; mutas vs 1-1 marines is a terrible fight to pick, especially that early on when you definitely don't have 16 mutas to match his marine numbers.

Right. It's called good OL spread around your base. If you see medivacs coming have your lings already in your main and he can't drop in a choke. It's also called don't make a choke with your building for them to drop in. Maybe I'm a special case but drops like this don't work against me.
spbelky
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States623 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-21 21:56:11
September 21 2011 21:41 GMT
#60
wrong thread lol - delete
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
ProTech126
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13440
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2457
JimRising 246
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5746
Khaldor1549
Liquid`Hasu749
Other Games
summit1g7129
fl0m848
shahzam459
C9.Mang0199
FrodaN192
KnowMe143
ArmadaUGS91
ToD81
JuggernautJason62
Mew2King53
ViBE18
PPMD17
NeuroSwarm13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
Other Games
angryscii11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen119
Other Games
• imaqtpie876
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 42m
Stellar Fest
15h 42m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.