• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:38
CEST 16:38
KST 23:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8889 users

The Protoss Help Me Thread - Page 332

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 330 331 332 333 334 432 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action.
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
September 22 2012 00:22 GMT
#6621
On September 22 2012 08:51 maLaK1 wrote:
hi,

I'm a diamond zerg offracing protoss atm for fun/practice,

can you guys give me 3 solid build orders for each matchup, that use blink stalkers?
but no allin builds please, for PVZ and PVT I need on where I can quickly take a 3rd base,
for PvP I need a blink stalker one base build where I can expand after it,

since I play a lot of 2v2 can you also give me a solid 2on2 build that is cheese proof


Read mod note, check OP and then you know what to do.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
maLaK1
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany124 Posts
September 22 2012 00:30 GMT
#6622
On September 22 2012 09:22 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 08:51 maLaK1 wrote:
hi,

I'm a diamond zerg offracing protoss atm for fun/practice,

can you guys give me 3 solid build orders for each matchup, that use blink stalkers?
but no allin builds please, for PVZ and PVT I need on where I can quickly take a 3rd base,
for PvP I need a blink stalker one base build where I can expand after it,

since I play a lot of 2v2 can you also give me a solid 2on2 build that is cheese proof


Read mod note, check OP and then you know what to do.


that doesnt answer my question
I asked for specific builds using blink stalkers
Mavvie
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Canada923 Posts
September 22 2012 00:46 GMT
#6623
On September 22 2012 09:30 maLaK1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 09:22 ZeromuS wrote:
On September 22 2012 08:51 maLaK1 wrote:
hi,

I'm a diamond zerg offracing protoss atm for fun/practice,

can you guys give me 3 solid build orders for each matchup, that use blink stalkers?
but no allin builds please, for PVZ and PVT I need on where I can quickly take a 3rd base,
for PvP I need a blink stalker one base build where I can expand after it,

since I play a lot of 2v2 can you also give me a solid 2on2 build that is cheese proof


Read mod note, check OP and then you know what to do.


that doesnt answer my question
I asked for specific builds using blink stalkers

we just don't want mod action taken against people who have no malignant intent, but seriously there is a mod note to read the op, and here we follow mod notes ^^

As for the actual answer:
There actually aren't any blink-based builds that aren't all-in. In theory you can take a third in PvZ with 5gate twilight sentry/stalker, but.....what're you gonna follow it up with? You lose all tech, and you really need robo tech in PvZ, either in the form of immortals or colo (I'm shifting away from colo; creatorprime style Pv(Everything) :D
In PvT I honestly don't think blink non-all ins exist at all
PvP it's a 1base play that doesn't get tech...I recommend an aggressive 2gate expand into 5gate blink followup; it lets you get your robo/upgrades while still being insanely aggressive. I think if you search "[g] sase", his PvP build will show up. I use it at a mid-high diamond level and it's great; auto-win against 4gate.

Lol there's no 2v2 builds that are cheese proof. A build that counters a 4gate would lose to 2port banshee, a build that's safe against baneling bust wouldn't be safe against 5rax or w/e the Terran 1 base TvP cheese is.
Just play a 1G fe, and react to all-ins you scout. It's totally map-dependent; on some you can FFE if you're against double Zerg. Or you could do a 3gate expo :D
Getting back into sc2 O_o
Aynophae
Profile Joined July 2012
Spain44 Posts
September 22 2012 01:31 GMT
#6624
Hi tosses, I come with a PvZ replay :D

http://drop.sc/256578

I have to say, I 7 gate every PvZ in which I see the other player fast 3-basing, so my PvZ "late game" understanding is pretty shit.

I FFE, I see he doesn't get a 3rd so I get some faster gates and a robo to see what he's up to. I barely defend the B-Ling push, with better FFs and faster response I could have avoided way loads of damage. When he backs off I continue getting an army. (should I inmediately expand when he pulls away?), and waaaaay later I get up the 3rd base and a nice defense. I fend off his maxed out push pretty well I believe. I feel confident so I push, my army divides in 2 in a terrain whole and he crushes me. From there on its just waves of roaches that I can't stop.

Mistakes I believe I made:
- Late 3rd base
- Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaate upgrades
- Multitasking, I A-moved and the army got cut in half, yay
- Pylons and Probes :<

I would appreciate if someone could take a look and higlight any other things I could have missed, or how to react accordingly to events that happened :D

This is Gold btw, ty TL :D
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
September 22 2012 03:36 GMT
#6625
^^ I'd say the super late expansions and derping into the roaches are the two things you should focus on. More immortals would have been good too.
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
eugalp
Profile Joined August 2011
United States203 Posts
September 22 2012 05:53 GMT
#6626
What is the correct response to a fast (<12 min) hive in PvZ?
Usually I like to hit a strong pre-broodlord colossus timing off 3 bases. However, with his hive being so fast, I find that can't get a big enough deathball that quickly. If the zerg is turtling behind spines, it's kinda hard to power through with a weak ground army. Would skipping colossi and just getting immortals/gateway units (+maybe archons) be better if my plan is to all-in?

Also are there any rules of thumb as to when it is better to all in vs going for a 4th base while getting a mothership ASAP, or is it just a preference thing?
"More GG more skill" - White-Ra
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
September 22 2012 06:28 GMT
#6627
On September 22 2012 14:53 eugalp wrote:
What is the correct response to a fast (<12 min) hive in PvZ?
Usually I like to hit a strong pre-broodlord colossus timing off 3 bases. However, with his hive being so fast, I find that can't get a big enough deathball that quickly. If the zerg is turtling behind spines, it's kinda hard to power through with a weak ground army. Would skipping colossi and just getting immortals/gateway units (+maybe archons) be better if my plan is to all-in?

Also are there any rules of thumb as to when it is better to all in vs going for a 4th base while getting a mothership ASAP, or is it just a preference thing?


I'm having trouble with this too ;;

They usually skip upgrades and stay on 1-1 or 0-1, but just mass spines ;;
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Vermiiifuuge
Profile Joined August 2012
Korea (South)112 Posts
September 22 2012 06:33 GMT
#6628
On September 22 2012 15:28 mizU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 14:53 eugalp wrote:
What is the correct response to a fast (<12 min) hive in PvZ?
Usually I like to hit a strong pre-broodlord colossus timing off 3 bases. However, with his hive being so fast, I find that can't get a big enough deathball that quickly. If the zerg is turtling behind spines, it's kinda hard to power through with a weak ground army. Would skipping colossi and just getting immortals/gateway units (+maybe archons) be better if my plan is to all-in?

Also are there any rules of thumb as to when it is better to all in vs going for a 4th base while getting a mothership ASAP, or is it just a preference thing?


I'm having trouble with this too ;;

They usually skip upgrades and stay on 1-1 or 0-1, but just mass spines ;;

Much depend on your openings, but generally such fast Broodlords cant defend a 4th(possibly)/5th. So what you want to do is take a 4th while teching mothership and bully him on the map for as long as you can.
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
September 22 2012 07:42 GMT
#6629
Shouldn't 12 minute hive die horribly to a 2 base attack?
I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
September 22 2012 07:59 GMT
#6630
On September 22 2012 16:42 Jerubaal wrote:
Shouldn't 12 minute hive die horribly to a 2 base attack?


Nope if the Zerg has planned for 12 minute hive he should have a spine wall and a good amount of Infestor/roach If you have the right tech and control you can bust it but if you were playing a more passive game not really much you can do.

Anyone else having a really hard time with infested terrans? I have been ahead in the past couple games got my third and moved out with the power of 3 as I call it +3 attack 3 colossus and 3 immortals with sentry stalker. Instead of mass fungal my army Zergs have just been throwing out like 25-40 infested terrans and running roach ling into my army. It has also been winning, plus they snipe motherships so damn quick!



I am Godzilla You are Japan
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 08:48:40
September 22 2012 08:48 GMT
#6631
On September 22 2012 16:42 Jerubaal wrote:
Shouldn't 12 minute hive die horribly to a 2 base attack?


A 2base attack hits before 12 minutes. Such a fast Hive is a reaction to a 9-10 minute third, usually.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
ThePianoDentist
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom698 Posts
September 22 2012 09:37 GMT
#6632
On September 22 2012 16:59 SigmaoctanusIV wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 16:42 Jerubaal wrote:
Shouldn't 12 minute hive die horribly to a 2 base attack?


Nope if the Zerg has planned for 12 minute hive he should have a spine wall and a good amount of Infestor/roach If you have the right tech and control you can bust it but if you were playing a more passive game not really much you can do.

Anyone else having a really hard time with infested terrans? I have been ahead in the past couple games got my third and moved out with the power of 3 as I call it +3 attack 3 colossus and 3 immortals with sentry stalker. Instead of mass fungal my army Zergs have just been throwing out like 25-40 infested terrans and running roach ling into my army. It has also been winning, plus they snipe motherships so damn quick!





i may be misreading, but they are infested terrans, can you not just forcefield to safely walk back, then engage when he has no energy infestors?

also collosus shred infested terrans really quickly? I feel like this seems like poor forcefields letting the roach ling force get too cost effective engagement.

also if you have a mothership then you should have templar tech to try and feedback a lot of infestors, not to mention storm also being great against infested terrans.

as for the fast hive, fly warp prism in main whilst pressuring 4th, if they are relying on mass spine and fungal rather than heavily upgraded lots of roaches the zerg usually just wont have enough stuff to be able to deal with mass warpins in the main and defend his 4th.
Brood War Protoss, SC2 Terran/Protoss
ineversmile
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States583 Posts
September 22 2012 10:05 GMT
#6633
On September 22 2012 14:53 eugalp wrote:
What is the correct response to a fast (<12 min) hive in PvZ?
Usually I like to hit a strong pre-broodlord colossus timing off 3 bases. However, with his hive being so fast, I find that can't get a big enough deathball that quickly. If the zerg is turtling behind spines, it's kinda hard to power through with a weak ground army. Would skipping colossi and just getting immortals/gateway units (+maybe archons) be better if my plan is to all-in?

Also are there any rules of thumb as to when it is better to all in vs going for a 4th base while getting a mothership ASAP, or is it just a preference thing?


Maybe you should stop using this deathball mentallity and instead go fight your opponent where he's weak, not at his wall of base defense. Instead of blindly going colossi for a doom push, use your Robo Bay for prism speed and go punch his economy in the mouth. Sending air units and blink stalkers can let you bring an army over cliffs/short gaps and ignore the giant spine wall.

Sun Tzu must be rolling over in his grave. Don't attack a fortified city....
Nostradamus.146@AM, Nostradamus.398@KR, Nostradamus.922@EU http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ins
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 17:04:15
September 22 2012 17:02 GMT
#6634
Recently I've been having a LOT of trouble vs Terran. I've gone... 0-7 recently.
Some of the biggest problems: What do I do if I can't scout a Terran due to scouting last on 4 player map. Should I still 1 gate FE? I end up dying to 2 rax because I try poking with my zealot stalker.

How can I differentiate between a concussive expand and a 2 rax with one proxied?
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
Davron
Profile Joined April 2011
United States86 Posts
September 22 2012 18:09 GMT
#6635
On September 23 2012 02:02 mizU wrote:
Recently I've been having a LOT of trouble vs Terran. I've gone... 0-7 recently.
Some of the biggest problems: What do I do if I can't scout a Terran due to scouting last on 4 player map. Should I still 1 gate FE? I end up dying to 2 rax because I try poking with my zealot stalker.

How can I differentiate between a concussive expand and a 2 rax with one proxied?


Only expand if Terran expands. Otherwise drop 3 gates and a robo and get ready to hold.
Goliath Online.
Salient
Profile Joined August 2011
United States876 Posts
September 22 2012 18:34 GMT
#6636
Please review the linked game. PvT is by far my worst match-up, especially when they open with 1 gas and expand behind a 2 rax pressure. It seems like all the Protoss mid-game guides are based on playing against a gassless FE. By the way, I'm Platinum level. I often beat Diamond Protoss and Zergs, but sometimes lose to Gold Terrans because my PvT is so bad

My analysis: I warped in 3 sentries before his pre-medivac stim push. I should have warped in Zealots instead. The sentries were worthless because I missed 3 force fields behind his army when he stimmed. Also, I should have immediately counter-attacked after surviving his push. My goal was to get 3 Collasi and then all-in him, but he kept the pressure up so that I couldn't leave my base.

Here's the replay: http://sc2rep.com/replays/(T)StalkeR_vs_(P)DonJimbo/20899
gondolin
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
France332 Posts
September 22 2012 18:42 GMT
#6637
Hi,
there seems to be recently a newish way to open 1 gate fe against Terran, were P go for 2 gas into expand into quick robo (before the standard 3 gates). From the parting thread I got the following bo:
# Parting 1 gate safer FE
9 - Pylon (CB Nexus 2x)
13 - Gateway (CB Nexus), Scout
15- Assimilator x2 (2 Probes in each)
17 - Pylon
17 - Cybernetics Core
18 - Zealot
* - @ 100% Core: Stalker (CB), WG Research
24 - Nexus
25 - Pylon
26 - Robotics Facility (cut probes for a bit)
26 - Gateway x2
26 - Sentry

Is this the optimal way to play this style? Does it works only against 1 rax expand? (Obviously it looks to be a great build against 111, but I am not sure it can defend the 2 rax in time seeing as how the gates are delayed, does the immortal arrives in time?)
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
September 22 2012 18:57 GMT
#6638
On September 23 2012 03:09 Davron wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 02:02 mizU wrote:
Recently I've been having a LOT of trouble vs Terran. I've gone... 0-7 recently.
Some of the biggest problems: What do I do if I can't scout a Terran due to scouting last on 4 player map. Should I still 1 gate FE? I end up dying to 2 rax because I try poking with my zealot stalker.

How can I differentiate between a concussive expand and a 2 rax with one proxied?


Only expand if Terran expands. Otherwise drop 3 gates and a robo and get ready to hold.


Wrong, 1gate FE SHOULD be able to hold regardless.

Try poking as much as possible with your probe/zealot/stalker, if you do sacrifice the prbe make sure you are doing it for a reason. I like poking up his ramp at around 3.30 ish with it, as if he's only made one marine i should be able to get past it and see if his rax is making an addon, or if an scv is going to the low ground to make a cc. If he's not getting a tech lab, poke again with zealot/stalker.

That said, it just sounds like your 1gate FE may not be too safe, but i can't really tell without watching a replay.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
.kv
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2332 Posts
September 22 2012 19:35 GMT
#6639
what do you think about doing a cannon rush in response to scouting a CC first from Terran?

So basically you do your normal opening pylon->gateway

but upon scouting CC first you throw a forge down and proceed to cannon rush?
Risljaninasim
Profile Joined July 2011
Netherlands228 Posts
September 22 2012 21:18 GMT
#6640
This thread.

User was warned for this post
;;
Prev 1 330 331 332 333 334 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1329
ComeBackTV 486
SteadfastSC462
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2290
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex130
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
LamboSC2 290
ProTech141
IndyStarCraft 131
Rex 130
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37747
Shuttle 2531
Horang2 913
EffOrt 888
Light 840
Mini 785
Soma 395
BeSt 330
Stork 320
firebathero 304
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 257
Snow 217
ZerO 213
ggaemo 155
Leta 100
Pusan 85
hero 77
Killer 70
Sea.KH 59
Sharp 51
sorry 40
Mind 34
Shinee 34
Shine 30
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 26
Aegong 24
Trap 23
soO 23
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
Free 16
NotJumperer 13
Sacsri 11
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
zelot 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8785
Dendi949
qojqva805
Fuzer 167
420jenkins138
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1967
crisheroes1241
XaKoH 169
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .194
Liquid`VortiX177
ArmadaUGS136
QueenE107
Mew2King106
Railgan18
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• HerbMon 2
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2793
• Jankos2358
• TFBlade946
Other Games
• WagamamaTV193
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 22m
Stellar Fest
22h 22m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.