• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10336 users

[GSL] Code S Ro16 Group C / Code A Recap (S4) - Page 2

Forum Index > News
90 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
pencil_ethics
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia174 Posts
September 26 2012 01:29 GMT
#21
On September 26 2012 10:20 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Posting it here too since no one has made a thread for tomorrow yet

Hello everyone,
I believe opterown posted earlier in the LR thread that he's looking for someone handle the OP of the LR for him tomorrow since his internet was capped by his service provider. Normally I would go ahead and do it like I have been for him for Code A but I have a class, a presentation, and a paper due during the broadcast tomorrow morning, so there's no way I can be in charge of the OP. It's pretty simple. Opterown has created a SC2 LR Resources thread with premade OPs. Tomorrow/Today's is already created
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=8#156
All you have to do is bold the name of the winner, add in the maps when they're picked, and post the Recommend polls. It's pretty simple. If anyone could go ahead and make it, that would be great. Otherwise, we might be scrambling for a thread or might not even have one, and it's a pretty ridiculous group tomorrow!
Thanks to the person that steps up and creates the thread!


I reckon I could do it, as long as tomorrow = September 27 (-:
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
September 26 2012 01:30 GMT
#22
On September 26 2012 10:29 pencil_ethics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 10:20 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Posting it here too since no one has made a thread for tomorrow yet

Hello everyone,
I believe opterown posted earlier in the LR thread that he's looking for someone handle the OP of the LR for him tomorrow since his internet was capped by his service provider. Normally I would go ahead and do it like I have been for him for Code A but I have a class, a presentation, and a paper due during the broadcast tomorrow morning, so there's no way I can be in charge of the OP. It's pretty simple. Opterown has created a SC2 LR Resources thread with premade OPs. Tomorrow/Today's is already created
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=8#156
All you have to do is bold the name of the winner, add in the maps when they're picked, and post the Recommend polls. It's pretty simple. If anyone could go ahead and make it, that would be great. Otherwise, we might be scrambling for a thread or might not even have one, and it's a pretty ridiculous group tomorrow!
Thanks to the person that steps up and creates the thread!


I reckon I could do it, as long as tomorrow = September 27 (-:


Tomorrow as in 7 hours and 40 minutes from now.

If I end up staying up for GSL/OSL tonight I will make the thread but It's pretty unlikely I will be able to stay awake.
GoodSirTets
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada200 Posts
September 26 2012 01:39 GMT
#23
MKP HWAITING
High Diamond/ Low Masters :^)
pencil_ethics
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia174 Posts
September 26 2012 01:41 GMT
#24
On September 26 2012 10:30 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 10:29 pencil_ethics wrote:
On September 26 2012 10:20 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Posting it here too since no one has made a thread for tomorrow yet

Hello everyone,
I believe opterown posted earlier in the LR thread that he's looking for someone handle the OP of the LR for him tomorrow since his internet was capped by his service provider. Normally I would go ahead and do it like I have been for him for Code A but I have a class, a presentation, and a paper due during the broadcast tomorrow morning, so there's no way I can be in charge of the OP. It's pretty simple. Opterown has created a SC2 LR Resources thread with premade OPs. Tomorrow/Today's is already created
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=8#156
All you have to do is bold the name of the winner, add in the maps when they're picked, and post the Recommend polls. It's pretty simple. If anyone could go ahead and make it, that would be great. Otherwise, we might be scrambling for a thread or might not even have one, and it's a pretty ridiculous group tomorrow!
Thanks to the person that steps up and creates the thread!


I reckon I could do it, as long as tomorrow = September 27 (-:


Tomorrow as in 7 hours and 40 minutes from now.

If I end up staying up for GSL/OSL tonight I will make the thread but It's pretty unlikely I will be able to stay awake.


I should be able to do this tonight, I shall put my hand up and create the thread (-:
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 26 2012 01:44 GMT
#25
On September 26 2012 10:41 pencil_ethics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 10:30 Dodgin wrote:
On September 26 2012 10:29 pencil_ethics wrote:
On September 26 2012 10:20 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Posting it here too since no one has made a thread for tomorrow yet

Hello everyone,
I believe opterown posted earlier in the LR thread that he's looking for someone handle the OP of the LR for him tomorrow since his internet was capped by his service provider. Normally I would go ahead and do it like I have been for him for Code A but I have a class, a presentation, and a paper due during the broadcast tomorrow morning, so there's no way I can be in charge of the OP. It's pretty simple. Opterown has created a SC2 LR Resources thread with premade OPs. Tomorrow/Today's is already created
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=8#156
All you have to do is bold the name of the winner, add in the maps when they're picked, and post the Recommend polls. It's pretty simple. If anyone could go ahead and make it, that would be great. Otherwise, we might be scrambling for a thread or might not even have one, and it's a pretty ridiculous group tomorrow!
Thanks to the person that steps up and creates the thread!


I reckon I could do it, as long as tomorrow = September 27 (-:


Tomorrow as in 7 hours and 40 minutes from now.

If I end up staying up for GSL/OSL tonight I will make the thread but It's pretty unlikely I will be able to stay awake.


I should be able to do this tonight, I shall put my hand up and create the thread (-:

Thank you very much!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
pencil_ethics
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia174 Posts
September 26 2012 01:46 GMT
#26
On September 26 2012 10:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 10:41 pencil_ethics wrote:
On September 26 2012 10:30 Dodgin wrote:
On September 26 2012 10:29 pencil_ethics wrote:
On September 26 2012 10:20 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Posting it here too since no one has made a thread for tomorrow yet

Hello everyone,
I believe opterown posted earlier in the LR thread that he's looking for someone handle the OP of the LR for him tomorrow since his internet was capped by his service provider. Normally I would go ahead and do it like I have been for him for Code A but I have a class, a presentation, and a paper due during the broadcast tomorrow morning, so there's no way I can be in charge of the OP. It's pretty simple. Opterown has created a SC2 LR Resources thread with premade OPs. Tomorrow/Today's is already created
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=8#156
All you have to do is bold the name of the winner, add in the maps when they're picked, and post the Recommend polls. It's pretty simple. If anyone could go ahead and make it, that would be great. Otherwise, we might be scrambling for a thread or might not even have one, and it's a pretty ridiculous group tomorrow!
Thanks to the person that steps up and creates the thread!


I reckon I could do it, as long as tomorrow = September 27 (-:


Tomorrow as in 7 hours and 40 minutes from now.

If I end up staying up for GSL/OSL tonight I will make the thread but It's pretty unlikely I will be able to stay awake.


I should be able to do this tonight, I shall put my hand up and create the thread (-:

Thank you very much!


'tis my pleasure. I'll need someone to collate the K-pop on tonight though, I won't be able to hit the stream before the actual matches start )-:
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 26 2012 01:50 GMT
#27
On September 26 2012 10:46 pencil_ethics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 10:44 Shellshock1122 wrote:
On September 26 2012 10:41 pencil_ethics wrote:
On September 26 2012 10:30 Dodgin wrote:
On September 26 2012 10:29 pencil_ethics wrote:
On September 26 2012 10:20 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Posting it here too since no one has made a thread for tomorrow yet

Hello everyone,
I believe opterown posted earlier in the LR thread that he's looking for someone handle the OP of the LR for him tomorrow since his internet was capped by his service provider. Normally I would go ahead and do it like I have been for him for Code A but I have a class, a presentation, and a paper due during the broadcast tomorrow morning, so there's no way I can be in charge of the OP. It's pretty simple. Opterown has created a SC2 LR Resources thread with premade OPs. Tomorrow/Today's is already created
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=339146&currentpage=8#156
All you have to do is bold the name of the winner, add in the maps when they're picked, and post the Recommend polls. It's pretty simple. If anyone could go ahead and make it, that would be great. Otherwise, we might be scrambling for a thread or might not even have one, and it's a pretty ridiculous group tomorrow!
Thanks to the person that steps up and creates the thread!


I reckon I could do it, as long as tomorrow = September 27 (-:


Tomorrow as in 7 hours and 40 minutes from now.

If I end up staying up for GSL/OSL tonight I will make the thread but It's pretty unlikely I will be able to stay awake.


I should be able to do this tonight, I shall put my hand up and create the thread (-:

Thank you very much!


'tis my pleasure. I'll need someone to collate the K-pop on tonight though, I won't be able to hit the stream before the actual matches start )-:

Dasende will post all the youtube videos in the thread most likely
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
September 26 2012 01:50 GMT
#28

NSHS
can i get my estro logo back pls
SidianTheBard
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2475 Posts
September 26 2012 01:52 GMT
#29
MVP and MKP! Go go Terrans!
Creator of Abyssal Reef, Ascension to Aiur, Battle on the Boardwalk, Habitation Station, Honorgrounds, IPL Darkness Falls, King's Cove, Korhal Carnage Knockout & Moonlight Madness.
Entirety
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
1423 Posts
September 26 2012 01:56 GMT
#30
I desperately hope that Mvp will totally crush his group! YOU CAN DO IT MVP, I BELIEVE IN YOU!

I hope no one dares to root for anyone other than The King for his or her own sake, because Mvp is about to roll on through to the Ro8 and destroy all the doubters.
IMMvp (정종현) | Fan Club: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211431
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
September 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#31
MVP will beat Curious.
MVP + JYP/Curious to get through.
Tauscond
Profile Joined December 2011
United States181 Posts
September 26 2012 01:59 GMT
#32
It is group C, not B
Mvp, Mvp, Mvp, Mvp, MMA, MKP
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33704 Posts
September 26 2012 02:04 GMT
#33
On September 26 2012 10:59 Tauscond wrote:
It is group C, not B


sorry, my mind was in cyrillic mode
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
September 26 2012 02:16 GMT
#34
--- Nuked ---
Laplaces_imp
Profile Joined January 2012
368 Posts
September 26 2012 02:26 GMT
#35
your predictions make sense but my heart tells me its going to be JYP and MKP.
FuzzyJAM
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland9300 Posts
September 26 2012 02:30 GMT
#36
No Star Hoseo


WAS THERE ANY NEED?
Did you ever say Yes to a single joy?
alphakennybody
Profile Joined September 2011
35 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-26 02:38:28
September 26 2012 02:36 GMT
#37
Sorry guys. Curious won't win a single set in a group like this. Unless vs jyp.
JYP always seems to be held back by formidable s class players as well as jyp.
I don't see them breaking the curse just because mvp and mkp seem to be less than immortal.
OkStyX
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1199 Posts
September 26 2012 02:40 GMT
#38
I want Mvp to advance :3 I miss the king .
Team Overklocked Gaming! That man is the noblest creature may be inferred from the fact that no other creature has contested this claim. - G.C. Lichtenberg
JJH777
Profile Joined January 2011
United States4420 Posts
September 26 2012 02:51 GMT
#39
On September 26 2012 11:36 alphakennybody wrote:
Sorry guys. Curious won't win a single set in a group like this. Unless vs jyp.
JYP always seems to be held back by formidable s class players as well as jyp.
I don't see them breaking the curse just because mvp and mkp seem to be less than immortal.


MarineKing has just as much of a curse as them. He hasn't made it past the ro16 in GSL since the Super Tournament.
FidoDido
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1292 Posts
September 26 2012 02:51 GMT
#40
Even though Mvp said he's in the worst condition possible right now in a recent interview, if he makes it through to Ro8 this season, he'll surely win another GSL.
LGIMSeed FantasyToss~~ Hipster Seed fan before he made Code A
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech149
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
ZerO 118
Leta 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
Sea.KH 54
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 11
zelot 10
HiyA 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1560
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes917
Other Games
gofns33183
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude11
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
ArmadaUGS0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2212
• TFBlade605
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
33m
Stellar Fest
33m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 33m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.