• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:18
CEST 22:18
KST 05:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8929 users

2011 in Review - TL Awards - Page 29

Forum Index > News
615 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
January 02 2012 21:04 GMT
#561
Nice article, I agree with everything except I think Leenock vs Jjakji was more significant as a whole. Great write up, great year and most importantly

THANK YOU TL WRITERS!!
Try another route paperboy.
CobraJSF
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6 Posts
January 02 2012 21:09 GMT
#562
Here's hoping for more amazing MC ceremonies in 2012 :D

Thanks for the article TL!
Hossinaut
Profile Joined June 2011
United States453 Posts
January 02 2012 21:44 GMT
#563
I love how all the Europeans are saying MOUZ OMFG, and all the everyone else is like idc, EG and TL are pretty sweet <3
Similarly, getting Koreans on your team is NOT selling out, its increasing the commercial value of your team by virtue of your team's subsequent ability to post more better results as well as increase foreign interest, both of which draw sponsors and lots moar of teh monais.

Not entirely dissimilarly, I agree with @Mattchew. If Day[9] is happy, so should we all. <3

TL, can't wait for more amazing content like this and another amazing year.
As my persian friend would say: kiss
Dirt McGirt
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand129 Posts
January 02 2012 23:24 GMT
#564
Awesome article - well done
I control Michael Jackson
Flamingo777
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1190 Posts
January 02 2012 23:27 GMT
#565
I agree with mostly everything except for Best Game of the Year. Although I still think MMA vs DRG was good, MMA vs. TOP game 1 was absolutely spectacular. I'd still give the best series played to MMA vs DRG though, hands down.

Great write-up guys!
ottersareneat
Profile Joined November 2010
United States55 Posts
January 02 2012 23:40 GMT
#566
On January 03 2012 00:58 Muruburu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2012 21:58 EGalex wrote:
Folks, please don't bash the EG/TL tie for team of the year .

While I do think that a case could be made for EG edging out TL as the singular team of the year (even by just a hair), and while that may be my (admittedly biased) personal opinion, I don't think an objective argument can really be made for either side coming out noticeably on top. When you consider all aspects of what makes a team great, including player support, fan engagement, community presence, business development, and (of course) tournament results, the gap between EG and TL - if it exists at all - is just too minimal to warrant either team winning the award outright.

Both EG and TL have our respective strengths and weaknesses, but overall, I don't think there are any international teams doing a better job of running their StarCraft divisions than EG and TL. And I want to both thank and applaud Victor, James, Ken, and everyone over at TL for a job very, very well done. I mean this very sincerely. This is not meant to take credit away from any of the other very high-level international teams, of course; it's just that, as far as StarCraft goes, I think EG and TL are at the forefront of international teams.

I'm very happy to share both the rivalry and team of the year awards with TL. Speaking comfortably for Scott, Colin, Cody, and everyone over at EG, we have so much respect for what TL does for its players and the community, and we're very excited to move into 2012 with such an intense and storied rivalry intact.

Watching DreamHack Winter was a very interesting experience for me. On the one hand, I obviously want EG to win every tournament we enter (especially that particular event, which was so well-produced and carried such prestige), and as such, I was *absolutely* heartbroken when HerO defeated PuMa in game seven to take the event. The loss haunted me for the better part of a week, causing many fingertips-to-the-forehead head shakes and long-inhale-short-exhale sighs. Yet, at the same time, I found the logical part of my brain continually saying, "This is good for the sport. Liquid was overdue for a big win."

I think that this anecdote is aptly representative of the dilemma and conflict you constantly face as a team owner. On the one hand, you want the sport to grow and flourish, and you understand that in the big picture of things, in order for that to happen, it's necessary for multiple teams to do well, and for intense rivalries to develop. Yet at the same time, you genuinely want your players and your team to win every, single map they play, and if you're not doing everything it takes to win (within the rules), you're doing yourself, your players, and your fans an unacceptable disservice.

Somehow, these two desires, while in theory rather mutually exclusive, in practice coexist in every team owner's mind on a daily basis. And so, while on the one hand I hope that an EG player wins every single tournament in 2012, on the other hand I know that it's good for the sport if Liquid (and other teams) get their share of victories as well. So, Victor, and everyone at TL, I truly wish all of you good luck going into the new year.

Just, y'know, not too much luck, please .

-Alex
@ottersareneat on Twitter






This post needs more love. Thanks for writing this up Alex!


You're welcome... although, I think you're the only one that read it ;].
i like otters because they're neat and they hold hands while swimming backward.
CryMeAReaper
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark1135 Posts
January 03 2012 00:05 GMT
#567
On January 03 2012 08:40 EGalex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 00:58 Muruburu wrote:
On January 01 2012 21:58 EGalex wrote:
Folks, please don't bash the EG/TL tie for team of the year .

While I do think that a case could be made for EG edging out TL as the singular team of the year (even by just a hair), and while that may be my (admittedly biased) personal opinion, I don't think an objective argument can really be made for either side coming out noticeably on top. When you consider all aspects of what makes a team great, including player support, fan engagement, community presence, business development, and (of course) tournament results, the gap between EG and TL - if it exists at all - is just too minimal to warrant either team winning the award outright.

Both EG and TL have our respective strengths and weaknesses, but overall, I don't think there are any international teams doing a better job of running their StarCraft divisions than EG and TL. And I want to both thank and applaud Victor, James, Ken, and everyone over at TL for a job very, very well done. I mean this very sincerely. This is not meant to take credit away from any of the other very high-level international teams, of course; it's just that, as far as StarCraft goes, I think EG and TL are at the forefront of international teams.

I'm very happy to share both the rivalry and team of the year awards with TL. Speaking comfortably for Scott, Colin, Cody, and everyone over at EG, we have so much respect for what TL does for its players and the community, and we're very excited to move into 2012 with such an intense and storied rivalry intact.

Watching DreamHack Winter was a very interesting experience for me. On the one hand, I obviously want EG to win every tournament we enter (especially that particular event, which was so well-produced and carried such prestige), and as such, I was *absolutely* heartbroken when HerO defeated PuMa in game seven to take the event. The loss haunted me for the better part of a week, causing many fingertips-to-the-forehead head shakes and long-inhale-short-exhale sighs. Yet, at the same time, I found the logical part of my brain continually saying, "This is good for the sport. Liquid was overdue for a big win."

I think that this anecdote is aptly representative of the dilemma and conflict you constantly face as a team owner. On the one hand, you want the sport to grow and flourish, and you understand that in the big picture of things, in order for that to happen, it's necessary for multiple teams to do well, and for intense rivalries to develop. Yet at the same time, you genuinely want your players and your team to win every, single map they play, and if you're not doing everything it takes to win (within the rules), you're doing yourself, your players, and your fans an unacceptable disservice.

Somehow, these two desires, while in theory rather mutually exclusive, in practice coexist in every team owner's mind on a daily basis. And so, while on the one hand I hope that an EG player wins every single tournament in 2012, on the other hand I know that it's good for the sport if Liquid (and other teams) get their share of victories as well. So, Victor, and everyone at TL, I truly wish all of you good luck going into the new year.

Just, y'know, not too much luck, please .

-Alex
@ottersareneat on Twitter






This post needs more love. Thanks for writing this up Alex!


You're welcome... although, I think you're the only one that read it ;].


Nono! I think many did, just, I don't think theres a lot to discuss, everything you said was on point. But yeah good post ^^

Also I think mouz dosnt participate in enough international tournaments for them to be considered team of the year. Team of the year should (imo) go to the team who has most wins, regardless of them being team wins or player wins, EG has most and the most prestigous imo wins so it's fair they get it, still like mouz moar tho :3

The funny thing tho is that it seems like Mouz players are the one refusing to go to the tournaments, judging from various interviews and articles I have read.

Sometimes I feel like mouz is being slightly underrated by a lot from other continents, but that's totally understandable as they don't have a very strong presence in said scenes, and it's not like I follow every NA scenes move, and there's a lot more to keep track of in the EU scene in general I think.
(>*-*)><( *-* )><(*-*<) DoDTimber on Bnet
UltimateHurl
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland591 Posts
January 03 2012 00:06 GMT
#568
Good write-up guys, well done Would've voted the Dreamhack finals as best game, but I have the bias of being there.
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
January 03 2012 00:56 GMT
#569
On January 03 2012 08:40 EGalex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 00:58 Muruburu wrote:
On January 01 2012 21:58 EGalex wrote:
Folks, please don't bash the EG/TL tie for team of the year .

While I do think that a case could be made for EG edging out TL as the singular team of the year (even by just a hair), and while that may be my (admittedly biased) personal opinion, I don't think an objective argument can really be made for either side coming out noticeably on top. When you consider all aspects of what makes a team great, including player support, fan engagement, community presence, business development, and (of course) tournament results, the gap between EG and TL - if it exists at all - is just too minimal to warrant either team winning the award outright.

Both EG and TL have our respective strengths and weaknesses, but overall, I don't think there are any international teams doing a better job of running their StarCraft divisions than EG and TL. And I want to both thank and applaud Victor, James, Ken, and everyone over at TL for a job very, very well done. I mean this very sincerely. This is not meant to take credit away from any of the other very high-level international teams, of course; it's just that, as far as StarCraft goes, I think EG and TL are at the forefront of international teams.

I'm very happy to share both the rivalry and team of the year awards with TL. Speaking comfortably for Scott, Colin, Cody, and everyone over at EG, we have so much respect for what TL does for its players and the community, and we're very excited to move into 2012 with such an intense and storied rivalry intact.

Watching DreamHack Winter was a very interesting experience for me. On the one hand, I obviously want EG to win every tournament we enter (especially that particular event, which was so well-produced and carried such prestige), and as such, I was *absolutely* heartbroken when HerO defeated PuMa in game seven to take the event. The loss haunted me for the better part of a week, causing many fingertips-to-the-forehead head shakes and long-inhale-short-exhale sighs. Yet, at the same time, I found the logical part of my brain continually saying, "This is good for the sport. Liquid was overdue for a big win."

I think that this anecdote is aptly representative of the dilemma and conflict you constantly face as a team owner. On the one hand, you want the sport to grow and flourish, and you understand that in the big picture of things, in order for that to happen, it's necessary for multiple teams to do well, and for intense rivalries to develop. Yet at the same time, you genuinely want your players and your team to win every, single map they play, and if you're not doing everything it takes to win (within the rules), you're doing yourself, your players, and your fans an unacceptable disservice.

Somehow, these two desires, while in theory rather mutually exclusive, in practice coexist in every team owner's mind on a daily basis. And so, while on the one hand I hope that an EG player wins every single tournament in 2012, on the other hand I know that it's good for the sport if Liquid (and other teams) get their share of victories as well. So, Victor, and everyone at TL, I truly wish all of you good luck going into the new year.

Just, y'know, not too much luck, please .

-Alex
@ottersareneat on Twitter






This post needs more love. Thanks for writing this up Alex!


You're welcome... although, I think you're the only one that read it ;].

Oh please... Get a grip.
ambrosiaa
Profile Joined October 2011
Singapore333 Posts
January 03 2012 00:59 GMT
#570
On January 02 2012 08:29 Sliver wrote:
IdrA won over Destiny for most entertaining? What in the world? We all know IdrA is better but Destiny is so much more entertaining, which is why he gets so many viewers.

Not sure if youre aware, but idra gets 2-3 times more viewers than destiny
Dranak
Profile Joined July 2011
United States464 Posts
January 03 2012 01:15 GMT
#571
Like many I don't agree with all the choices made here, but it was still a fun read. Keep the great content coming in 2012 TL writers.
SeraKuDA
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada343 Posts
January 03 2012 01:35 GMT
#572
Awesome write-up guys, keep up the good work in 2012!
The_Unseen
Profile Joined March 2011
France1923 Posts
January 03 2012 02:16 GMT
#573
Thanks for the write-up and Happy new year to every SC2 fan
I got five reasons for you to shut up
aviator116
Profile Joined November 2011
United States820 Posts
January 03 2012 02:35 GMT
#574
On January 03 2012 09:56 Brett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 08:40 EGalex wrote:
On January 03 2012 00:58 Muruburu wrote:
On January 01 2012 21:58 EGalex wrote:
Folks, please don't bash the EG/TL tie for team of the year .

While I do think that a case could be made for EG edging out TL as the singular team of the year (even by just a hair), and while that may be my (admittedly biased) personal opinion, I don't think an objective argument can really be made for either side coming out noticeably on top. When you consider all aspects of what makes a team great, including player support, fan engagement, community presence, business development, and (of course) tournament results, the gap between EG and TL - if it exists at all - is just too minimal to warrant either team winning the award outright.

Both EG and TL have our respective strengths and weaknesses, but overall, I don't think there are any international teams doing a better job of running their StarCraft divisions than EG and TL. And I want to both thank and applaud Victor, James, Ken, and everyone over at TL for a job very, very well done. I mean this very sincerely. This is not meant to take credit away from any of the other very high-level international teams, of course; it's just that, as far as StarCraft goes, I think EG and TL are at the forefront of international teams.

I'm very happy to share both the rivalry and team of the year awards with TL. Speaking comfortably for Scott, Colin, Cody, and everyone over at EG, we have so much respect for what TL does for its players and the community, and we're very excited to move into 2012 with such an intense and storied rivalry intact.

Watching DreamHack Winter was a very interesting experience for me. On the one hand, I obviously want EG to win every tournament we enter (especially that particular event, which was so well-produced and carried such prestige), and as such, I was *absolutely* heartbroken when HerO defeated PuMa in game seven to take the event. The loss haunted me for the better part of a week, causing many fingertips-to-the-forehead head shakes and long-inhale-short-exhale sighs. Yet, at the same time, I found the logical part of my brain continually saying, "This is good for the sport. Liquid was overdue for a big win."

I think that this anecdote is aptly representative of the dilemma and conflict you constantly face as a team owner. On the one hand, you want the sport to grow and flourish, and you understand that in the big picture of things, in order for that to happen, it's necessary for multiple teams to do well, and for intense rivalries to develop. Yet at the same time, you genuinely want your players and your team to win every, single map they play, and if you're not doing everything it takes to win (within the rules), you're doing yourself, your players, and your fans an unacceptable disservice.

Somehow, these two desires, while in theory rather mutually exclusive, in practice coexist in every team owner's mind on a daily basis. And so, while on the one hand I hope that an EG player wins every single tournament in 2012, on the other hand I know that it's good for the sport if Liquid (and other teams) get their share of victories as well. So, Victor, and everyone at TL, I truly wish all of you good luck going into the new year.

Just, y'know, not too much luck, please .

-Alex
@ottersareneat on Twitter






This post needs more love. Thanks for writing this up Alex!


You're welcome... although, I think you're the only one that read it ;].

Oh please... Get a grip.

lol. why don't you? i guess your humor-detector is off.
Bogus ST_Life IMMVP
ShoKakuUtena
Profile Joined May 2011
United States304 Posts
January 03 2012 02:38 GMT
#575
Someone should have won Worst Drama...T_T
世界を革命する力を。
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
January 03 2012 03:10 GMT
#576
On January 02 2012 23:36 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2012 16:29 IdrA wrote:
On January 02 2012 13:43 DueSs wrote:
On January 02 2012 11:04 IdrA wrote:
its team of the year, not most accomplished team of the year. mouz is a successful team with a lot of good players, but they dont really do anything otherwise. tl and eg are both out there interacting with the community and creating content and interest both for fans and to bring in new people to esports, mouz isnt, or they arent successful at it. tl and eg do a million times more for esports than mouz does. theres not a very clear winner in terms of whos won the most, but mouz clearly loses on the other stuff. (and eg wins but tl bias obv)

I don't think people have their panties in a wad because Mouz didn't win. I think they do because Mouz wasn't mentioned.

You said, "mouz is a successful team with a lot of good players"--isn't that AT LEAST good enough to be......... . ... .. .. mentioned?

not really. winning, even a team league, is still largely individual. you practice with your team and receive some support from them, but honestly that comes into play more in individual leagues more than team leagues. team leagues are all online, you're not there together talking and giving each other advice (unless you're eg cuz we're the best) you're all sitting at home playing your own individual matches and winning or losing on your own. and even the practice, most people are more likely to practice with friends and regular practice partners, whether theyre on their team or not.
its the extraneous stuff that really defines a team, particularly outside of korea.


Greg,

That's why we hand out individual titles for those who deserve them. Most of the prominent teams outside of Korea do next to nada when it comes to grooming their player's skill. All they do is setup shop.


Hell T-Zain didn't even join Mouz until after he won TSL3. Not like times have changed all that much. [pG] and ToT's players would vote players into their respectful teams as well after getting to know them. In the beginning, a lot of them flew under the radar. Not so much after 04.

Like I said, most teams. Then you have teams in Korea such as SlayerS where Lim wanted the freshest meat possible and guess what? He groomed them just like SK Telecom. Deja vu.

As for practice regimes. Not all players on international teams practice religiously with one another. You know this; I know this. You stuck with your [Media] boys and other boys for a long, long time. There will always be exceptions to the rule.

whats your point?
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
xisuosuoxi
Profile Joined January 2012
Barbados2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-03 04:04:40
January 03 2012 04:02 GMT
#577
Bot edit.

User was banned for this post.
i love it
Flamingo777
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1190 Posts
January 03 2012 04:08 GMT
#578
I don't even know what StarStruck is trying to say... I never really thought that skill in team leagues could be less bolstered by the team than in individual leagues, but now that Greg explained it, it makes sense. Very counterintuitive, interesting.
Dexington
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada7276 Posts
January 03 2012 05:04 GMT
#579
Also, Thorzain joined Mouz just before winning TSL3, didn't he?
"Man you guys are missing out waving your stats dicks about instead of watching this pvp" - bbm
Holloworb
Profile Joined November 2011
Norway345 Posts
January 03 2012 05:49 GMT
#580
On January 03 2012 08:40 EGalex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2012 00:58 Muruburu wrote:
On January 01 2012 21:58 EGalex wrote:
Folks, please don't bash the EG/TL tie for team of the year .

While I do think that a case could be made for EG edging out TL as the singular team of the year (even by just a hair), and while that may be my (admittedly biased) personal opinion, I don't think an objective argument can really be made for either side coming out noticeably on top. When you consider all aspects of what makes a team great, including player support, fan engagement, community presence, business development, and (of course) tournament results, the gap between EG and TL - if it exists at all - is just too minimal to warrant either team winning the award outright.

Both EG and TL have our respective strengths and weaknesses, but overall, I don't think there are any international teams doing a better job of running their StarCraft divisions than EG and TL. And I want to both thank and applaud Victor, James, Ken, and everyone over at TL for a job very, very well done. I mean this very sincerely. This is not meant to take credit away from any of the other very high-level international teams, of course; it's just that, as far as StarCraft goes, I think EG and TL are at the forefront of international teams.

I'm very happy to share both the rivalry and team of the year awards with TL. Speaking comfortably for Scott, Colin, Cody, and everyone over at EG, we have so much respect for what TL does for its players and the community, and we're very excited to move into 2012 with such an intense and storied rivalry intact.

Watching DreamHack Winter was a very interesting experience for me. On the one hand, I obviously want EG to win every tournament we enter (especially that particular event, which was so well-produced and carried such prestige), and as such, I was *absolutely* heartbroken when HerO defeated PuMa in game seven to take the event. The loss haunted me for the better part of a week, causing many fingertips-to-the-forehead head shakes and long-inhale-short-exhale sighs. Yet, at the same time, I found the logical part of my brain continually saying, "This is good for the sport. Liquid was overdue for a big win."

I think that this anecdote is aptly representative of the dilemma and conflict you constantly face as a team owner. On the one hand, you want the sport to grow and flourish, and you understand that in the big picture of things, in order for that to happen, it's necessary for multiple teams to do well, and for intense rivalries to develop. Yet at the same time, you genuinely want your players and your team to win every, single map they play, and if you're not doing everything it takes to win (within the rules), you're doing yourself, your players, and your fans an unacceptable disservice.

Somehow, these two desires, while in theory rather mutually exclusive, in practice coexist in every team owner's mind on a daily basis. And so, while on the one hand I hope that an EG player wins every single tournament in 2012, on the other hand I know that it's good for the sport if Liquid (and other teams) get their share of victories as well. So, Victor, and everyone at TL, I truly wish all of you good luck going into the new year.

Just, y'know, not too much luck, please .

-Alex
@ottersareneat on Twitter






This post needs more love. Thanks for writing this up Alex!


You're welcome... although, I think you're the only one that read it ;].





Best post of the thread, it just hasn't got enough drama for people to answer to Talking sense to a screaming mob is rarely very effective.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O103
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16308
Mini 358
Dewaltoss 170
ggaemo 129
Hyuk 128
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 100
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2149
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur267
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 42m
INu's Battles
15h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 42m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.