• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8810 users

Farewell, Liquid`HuK - Page 145

Forum Index > News
3336 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 167 Next
tripper688
Profile Joined January 2011
United States569 Posts
August 16 2011 22:24 GMT
#2881
On August 17 2011 07:15 x6Paramore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:09 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:07 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:05 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:04 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:02 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:01 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:58 Grimsong wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:57 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:54 Grimsong wrote:
[quote]

You're wrong. You are not having a basic paper pushing job for "somewhere close" to $100,000 a year. 30-50k? Maybe. 50k is on the VERY high end of that.


After a achieving a professional designation, your average salary for a Chartered Accountant is just under 6 figures. I should know since I am in the industry.


Professional Chartered Accountant = Just getting a regular old paper pushing job for 100k? Think your wording was misleading.


HuK spent 1 year perfecting his game. Professional Chartered Accounting designation takes like 2 years. Lets put the rest of HuK's "Other" gaming experience and clump it down to 1 year of experience... Therefore, if he worked just as hard at becoming a paper pusher, he'd make 100k right now wouldn't he?

Not only that, he's #1 right now as opposed to a paper pushing job where he'd make 100k at the middle of his tier.

So lets say he tried really hard and did really good.. 150K - 200k is what he should expect if hes one of the brightest paper pushers that exist.


Except we're not looking at paper pushers, we're talking about SC2 progamers in NA. As one of the top NA players, he should be making money at the top NA level. Whether or not it's in the 150k-200k range has nothing to do with how much he would make as a paper pusher.



So 150k to 200k would be less than what he SHOULD be making... since Grubby and Moon both made 7 figures in wc3...?


WC3 =/= SC2.
EU/KR =/= NA.

What HuK should be making, based on accomplishments, publicity, and marketability, is about as much as or a bit more than w-e IdrA is making with EG right now.


OH WAIT........... thats about 150-200k...


Do you have where IdrA talks about what he makes? And take a look at the line of reasoning. "Professional paper pushers make 150k a year so HuK should make the same" doesn't make much sense. "IdrA makes 150k a year and HuK is just as good and on same team so he should also make 150k a year" actually does.


I'm afraid you are the one that is confused.

What I said was, under 100k wasn't very life changing because paper pushers could make that much pretty quickly.

Then you tried to force me to make the arguement that paper pushers can make 100k easily (which they can).

I did not say at any point in time that just b/c paper pushers make 150k that huk should make 150k. I merely said that it's a similar comparison to the amount of work that HuK put into what he does and that, again, 100k or less wasn't that life changing.

Then I further stated that HuK should be paid 150-200k because that is about the industry standard for North American players at #1. Then you stated that we should compare that to very top professionals (to which I said Grubby and Spirit_Moon would be those).

Then you said that HuK should probably be paid similar to Idra, to which I confirmed (and agreed) that its about 150-200k / year.

Don't ask me how I know, thats just what I've heard from being on my own professional team (www.check6gaming.com). My managers at check6 have been around the industry long enough to know the top salaries for top american players. Not saying I get paid, but they know and I trust them since Check6 has existed for a long time.



When did I try to force you to make any arguments about paper pushers? And again, life changing doesn't necessarily mean he has to make more than a high tier paper pusher. All it means is that it's a big improvement over what he had from Liquid and what Liquid currently offered.
"Excuse me I gotta do some vacuuming really fast *vrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm*" Day[9]
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
August 16 2011 22:25 GMT
#2882
On August 17 2011 07:19 j4ckd4v13z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:01 wobbly wrote:
I cant believe you take money over personally. That is bad personality.


When he has options, why would he take the lower paid one? He's not ditching the fans, just changing teams. Sorry but your post is completely ignorant and single minded


this kid's 14, its what they do.
Saltydizzle
Profile Joined July 2011
United States123 Posts
August 16 2011 22:25 GMT
#2883
I hope its for the best, but the practice partners will greatly decrease in skill. This is the kinda moment that makes you want to quit starcraft
Stuv
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands942 Posts
August 16 2011 22:26 GMT
#2884
I dont like it that EG buys arrived players instead of young talent and grooming them. It just doesnt feel right, esp. in eSPORTS where it is relatively easy to tender young talent if you have a right setting (see BW-scene).

Business-wise HUK is 100% right but he kept saying he wanted to become the best in SC2. I wonder if moving to EG really improves his odds. Liquid gave him all possiblities to go anywhere he wanted and could train 24/7 with the best Koreans.
geno
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1404 Posts
August 16 2011 22:27 GMT
#2885
Great for Huk, sad for teamliquid, understandable for EG.

That said, I can't support buying an ace player. In this sense, EG is kind of a victim of Huk's success, this would have been such a non-story in my eyes if it had happened a couple months ago. Huk could have gone on to win dreakhack, hsc, and whatever else with an EG jersey and I would have commended EG for recognizing and appreciating his talent even when he hadn't won anything for awhile.

As it is now though, it just looks like they are trying to buy out his accomplishments and success and put their name on it, and coming off the Puma-right-after-NASL deal, I think it's pretty clear how EG's management is approaching expanding their talent. I won't blame Huk for taking a life-changing deal, but I can't support management (or complacent sponsorship) that is unable or unwilling to foster new talent.

Can't wait to see which Blizzcon player they pick up so they can have a jersey in that tournament. Or maybe they'll just skip that step and head straight to the winner!
illu23
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany71 Posts
August 16 2011 22:27 GMT
#2886
Did you realize, that in the Ro8 CodeA match between MarineKing and Jjakji, Doa says the following in game3, when Jjakji drops a lot of units into MarineKing's forces:

It's like an Evil Genius dropping its subordinates into Liquid Hot water.

Way before the announcement was made. When I just watched the VOD, that really scared me, along with all those X-Files Hype.
Odi et amo. Quare id faciam fortasse requiris. Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
x6Paramore
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada130 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 22:29:12
August 16 2011 22:28 GMT
#2887
On August 17 2011 07:24 tripper688 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:15 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:09 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:07 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:05 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:04 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:02 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:01 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:58 Grimsong wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:57 x6Paramore wrote:
[quote]

After a achieving a professional designation, your average salary for a Chartered Accountant is just under 6 figures. I should know since I am in the industry.


Professional Chartered Accountant = Just getting a regular old paper pushing job for 100k? Think your wording was misleading.


HuK spent 1 year perfecting his game. Professional Chartered Accounting designation takes like 2 years. Lets put the rest of HuK's "Other" gaming experience and clump it down to 1 year of experience... Therefore, if he worked just as hard at becoming a paper pusher, he'd make 100k right now wouldn't he?

Not only that, he's #1 right now as opposed to a paper pushing job where he'd make 100k at the middle of his tier.

So lets say he tried really hard and did really good.. 150K - 200k is what he should expect if hes one of the brightest paper pushers that exist.


Except we're not looking at paper pushers, we're talking about SC2 progamers in NA. As one of the top NA players, he should be making money at the top NA level. Whether or not it's in the 150k-200k range has nothing to do with how much he would make as a paper pusher.



So 150k to 200k would be less than what he SHOULD be making... since Grubby and Moon both made 7 figures in wc3...?


WC3 =/= SC2.
EU/KR =/= NA.

What HuK should be making, based on accomplishments, publicity, and marketability, is about as much as or a bit more than w-e IdrA is making with EG right now.


OH WAIT........... thats about 150-200k...


Do you have where IdrA talks about what he makes? And take a look at the line of reasoning. "Professional paper pushers make 150k a year so HuK should make the same" doesn't make much sense. "IdrA makes 150k a year and HuK is just as good and on same team so he should also make 150k a year" actually does.


I'm afraid you are the one that is confused.

What I said was, under 100k wasn't very life changing because paper pushers could make that much pretty quickly.

Then you tried to force me to make the arguement that paper pushers can make 100k easily (which they can).

I did not say at any point in time that just b/c paper pushers make 150k that huk should make 150k. I merely said that it's a similar comparison to the amount of work that HuK put into what he does and that, again, 100k or less wasn't that life changing.

Then I further stated that HuK should be paid 150-200k because that is about the industry standard for North American players at #1. Then you stated that we should compare that to very top professionals (to which I said Grubby and Spirit_Moon would be those).

Then you said that HuK should probably be paid similar to Idra, to which I confirmed (and agreed) that its about 150-200k / year.

Don't ask me how I know, thats just what I've heard from being on my own professional team (www.check6gaming.com). My managers at check6 have been around the industry long enough to know the top salaries for top american players. Not saying I get paid, but they know and I trust them since Check6 has existed for a long time.



When did I try to force you to make any arguments about paper pushers? And again, life changing doesn't necessarily mean he has to make more than a high tier paper pusher. All it means is that it's a big improvement over what he had from Liquid and what Liquid currently offered.


There is truth your argument only in that there is ambiguity. However, there shouldn't be any illusion: that it all came down to the $-figure.

Its going to be around 150k or more. If we ever find out you can mark my words. Otherwise, I don't see any point in further arguing this.

In my mind and opinion, it has to be at least 150k as in my opinion less than 100k non-life changing based on what I have said already. If you disagree, then whatever, its not like I really give a shit what some random scrub on TL thinks. I was just posting my opinion and did not need to write an essay to back up my opinion or how I came to that conclusion, even if you try to discredit me.
rewired
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada630 Posts
August 16 2011 22:28 GMT
#2888
Its like when Linden retired from Vancouver(Liquid), except instead of retiring he went to Calgary(EG) to play against the home team ( </3

Good Luck to HuK
Please keep bringing the noise in Korea for the rest of the foreigners(especially Canada)
HuK fighting!
The road isn't always straight.
badcnr
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada116 Posts
August 16 2011 22:28 GMT
#2889
On August 17 2011 07:09 zev318 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:03 koshr wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:01 wobbly wrote:
you know HuK ( im not going to write liquid or EG because you dont deserve that) the only reason that i what sc2 still is that i had a man that was true...true too himself his fans and his team.

I am not here to flame you, but i am here to tell you that i am not going to be your fan anymore, i dont know if that is important to you, but let me tell you what it is...I am not going to wake up early to watch your stream, i am not going to watch MLG, i am not going to support SC2 anymore, since you and liquid was the only reason i am still here.

you leaving Liquid, a team that took you in while you still though that mothership builds was good and cute, and then leave them when you are the best player and get good results. This is in my eyes a betrayal in a degreed like few. EG is a fine team, but the value that liquid require is so high and that is the reason why people still watch them, even thou they still need to prove themself as the best team.

your the E-sport Puma, the basketball Le Bron James, the soccer Sol campel and so on...

I hope in my heart that you cant stay at oGs/liquid house in Korea, since you have no reason to stay there, you are no longer apart of the team and I hope you will regret this move and never come back.

I am so made and sad about this news, if you guys had posted this I would had payed some of the pay for HuK and so would EVERYONE here, because we are a family and we want to stay together ...but you dont want to and that is a shame.

this is my first post and most likely the only post that I ever write at liquid. That is how I feel. I am made and sad and I dont know how to tell how I feel...I dont want you back, since you dont fit in. I am full of shame because I been a fan since beta and watching you and felt like you were a good and loyal guy.

I cant believe you take money over personally. That is bad personality. Think about how the team feel about loosing the ace player, damn, I was rooting for you to get at Blizzcon so I would had had another reason to watch on the stream.

Last, I am so disappointed that I as a fan after a year get four lines
"A HUGE thanks to my fans, I give so much to try to do as much as I can for you guys and you guys return that 10x every time... I dont think there are any more die-hard fans then HuK fans, when i look at your art, blogs, pics, tweets, gifts, candy, etc. EVERYTHING, it makes me so happy to know that people are there to help me along the way and really do appreciate me as a player."

you have Nazgul and Team EG to write a long and "its okay" letter...damn I am a shame that I ever watch you.

Once apon a time your fan David from Denmark




If you cared that much you would have made an effort to use proper english


true that, people getting mad for huk trying to make a living for himself lol. these are the sc2 fans that we dont need. goodbye david!! also, if ur really rich and want to pay for huk, please contact nazgul, im sure he wouldnt mind donations.

Totally agree. These guys dont get to go to school or work a job for the most part and unless they want to live in a one bedroom apartment the rest of their life or marry a rich chick if their gaming career ever dries up what will he have... nothing. I think its un fair to judge a guy who obviously really did care about liquid and all his friends and everything they helped him accomplished. I am so glad that at least EG( even if i am not a fan of them) has the ability to help gamers make a living for themselves.

As a True fan of huk, I dont need to stay up late to see how he does or follow him every where. I love watching his games when i get a chance and watching him grow as a player. It doesnt matter what team he is on I will cheer for him. Any of the so called fans that throw him away because he joined a different team really wasnt a fan at all. Give him a break its not like team liquid will break now that he left and he didnt leave for a minor difference in salary or cause he hated team liquid.
But i guess haters got to hate.
HUK you will always rock. <3
sharktopus.
Profile Joined April 2011
United States456 Posts
August 16 2011 22:29 GMT
#2890
On August 17 2011 07:26 Stuv wrote:
Business-wise HUK is 100% right but he kept saying he wanted to become the best in SC2. I wonder if moving to EG really improves his odds. Liquid gave him all possiblities to go anywhere he wanted and could train 24/7 with the best Koreans.


I really don't see how it possibly could. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, if you compare the rosters (not even including the oGs guys), he is leaving extremely talented practice partners.
SiDX
Profile Joined July 2009
New Zealand1975 Posts
August 16 2011 22:31 GMT
#2891
=[ gl to him at EG
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
August 16 2011 22:32 GMT
#2892
On August 17 2011 07:26 Stuv wrote:
I dont like it that EG buys arrived players instead of young talent and grooming them. It just doesnt feel right, esp. in eSPORTS where it is relatively easy to tender young talent if you have a right setting (see BW-scene).

Business-wise HUK is 100% right but he kept saying he wanted to become the best in SC2. I wonder if moving to EG really improves his odds. Liquid gave him all possiblities to go anywhere he wanted and could train 24/7 with the best Koreans.


Yep, I 100% agree with you there. EG makes offerings that any reasonable person wouldn't want to refuse, but, in the end, they leave the great, developed players with so much more potential in a likely worse practice environment than they had before. I mean... PuMa? Prior to him joining EG, he had an entire house of talented Korean-level teammates to practice with, and when he left, I don't know what his practice environment became, but I doubt it was as good as it was in TSL. HuK? He had the entire oGs house to practice with, but, now, he's just living with IdrA and PuMa, both of whom are pretty good, but it's nothing compared to the oGs house.

I hope for EG's sake that HuK and PuMa don't display some decline in skill, because they're going to be blamed for being the guys who essentially bought great, promising players, and in the end, hindered what they could have become due to being unable to provide them with as good a practice environment as they once had.
Jinsho
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom3101 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 22:33:13
August 16 2011 22:32 GMT
#2893
On August 17 2011 07:16 wobbly wrote:
I am sorry that i am 14 years old and dont know how to spell prober, but i am going to share my mind and the feelings i have how this...

narcissistic? no I dont think so, since it is about HuK and not me...I use a lot of time watching a couple of players and he was one of them and on a team that only chose special people. that is why i am i am angry, i am sure that liquid as Nazgul writes, that liquid made a good offer.


Oh, you're 14? That does explain it. Everyone is a narcissist at that age. I'll explain why I said that.

What you wrote is "I..." "my..." "me..." Everything is about your thoughts, your feelings, your expectations. Nowhere do you stop and think about how HuK might feel. Why he might choose to do that. What his current needs/future plans are.

Everything this announcement is to you is you being betrayed. Whereas I can tell you that HuK doesn't care about your feelings, when he's thinking about which job to take. And if you expect him to, in a way that is absolutely unrealistic, then the fault lies with you, not with him. Things do not work this way. We're not in a glorified high-school movie where the beloved underdog team suddenly wins the big tournament and everyone is happy forever except for the bad villain team who get exposed as frauds. Real life is not a movie.

I am not picking on you here, I just want you to think a little bit about what you are writing, why you are writing it the way you are writing it, and how the result comes across to people who are not you.

And to be fair, you are definitely not the only person on TL who has been churning out stuff like this today. And deep inside they whisper "but this is not supposed to happen, the good guy is supposed to stay with his team until they win"... But it never does happen anywhere except in the movies. And when the main actor doesn't behave properly, he gets chewed out for not conforming to people's delusions.
Promises
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands1821 Posts
August 16 2011 22:32 GMT
#2894
On August 17 2011 07:27 geno wrote:
Great for Huk, sad for teamliquid, understandable for EG.

That said, I can't support buying an ace player. In this sense, EG is kind of a victim of Huk's success, this would have been such a non-story in my eyes if it had happened a couple months ago. Huk could have gone on to win dreakhack, hsc, and whatever else with an EG jersey and I would have commended EG for recognizing and appreciating his talent even when he hadn't won anything for awhile.

As it is now though, it just looks like they are trying to buy out his accomplishments and success and put their name on it, and coming off the Puma-right-after-NASL deal, I think it's pretty clear how EG's management is approaching expanding their talent. I won't blame Huk for taking a life-changing deal, but I can't support management (or complacent sponsorship) that is unable or unwilling to foster new talent.

Can't wait to see which Blizzcon player they pick up so they can have a jersey in that tournament. Or maybe they'll just skip that step and head straight to the winner!


I'm certainly no expert on the situation but from what I read EG was looking with interest to Huk before, but he simply had a contract. Now that that is comming to an end they were looking to negotiate taking him over, which seems logical. I very much wonder how well Huk/Idra/Incontrol are going to get along, but then I have no idea what any of those people are like when they are relaxed with their team, so who's to say? I'm fairly sure both EG and Huk have taken this into consideration so I'm just stoked to see how both teams will go on from here, and i'll follow it with interest =)
I'm a man of my word, and that word is "unreliable".
IamShakes
Profile Joined August 2010
United States2 Posts
August 16 2011 22:33 GMT
#2895
Anyone who says they wouldn't change jobs at a company for higher salary is lying. Rarely are we committed to the company that hired us over the paycheck we bring home. It the way business works. I don't blame huk or liquid in the least for any of this. I'm glad he is earning for his success. While i'm sad to see him leave Liquid i will still enjoy watching him play.

While everyone cheers for favorite teams, there are always players on opposite teams you hope to do well.

Huk Fighting!

Hope you enjoy your new team.
Delinius
Profile Joined March 2011
United States324 Posts
August 16 2011 22:35 GMT
#2896
I just hope he maintains his level of skill with new practice partners.
iinsom
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia339 Posts
August 16 2011 22:36 GMT
#2897
Huk fighting!

Regardless of the shirt you wear, you'll always be a great player Keep doing what you do
sharktopus.
Profile Joined April 2011
United States456 Posts
August 16 2011 22:37 GMT
#2898
On August 17 2011 07:35 Delinius wrote:
I just hope he maintains his level of skill with new practice partners.


Yeah, PvP practice with InControl should be way better for his game than PvP practice with MC.
synkronized
Profile Joined June 2011
United States125 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 22:39:09
August 16 2011 22:37 GMT
#2899
On August 17 2011 07:25 zev318 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:19 j4ckd4v13z wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:01 wobbly wrote:
I cant believe you take money over personally. That is bad personality.


When he has options, why would he take the lower paid one? He's not ditching the fans, just changing teams. Sorry but your post is completely ignorant and single minded


this kid's 14, its what they do.

Yeah, once the kid has a taste of the real world and sees what it means to worry about your livelihood both immediate and future he'll stop moaning. As of now his only understanding of it comes from his parents saying "No you can't use our credit card yet again"

HuK made the smart choice. Sucks that he's on EG but you'd have either be crazy, stupid or a trust fund baby to refuse a bucket load of cash.
NukemDukem
Profile Joined April 2010
United States133 Posts
August 16 2011 22:38 GMT
#2900
Such a hated rivalry
Always strive for last place. its in the Bible. The last show be first
Prev 1 143 144 145 146 147 167 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 154
PiGStarcraft77
Nina 32
ViBE31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14309
ZZZero.O 154
Dewaltoss 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 75
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
febbydoto40
League of Legends
Doublelift3552
Counter-Strike
Fnx 796
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6723
FrodaN2333
fl0m781
mouzStarbuck386
KnowMe275
ToD232
JimRising 165
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King46
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 56
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen131
Other Games
• imaqtpie728
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 58m
INu's Battles
13h 58m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 58m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.