• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:34
CEST 20:34
KST 03:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

Farewell, Liquid`HuK - Page 143

Forum Index > News
3336 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 167 Next
BooRadl3y
Profile Joined March 2011
United States38 Posts
August 16 2011 22:08 GMT
#2841
man i really want to know how much a "life changing" amount is...
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
August 16 2011 22:09 GMT
#2842
On August 17 2011 07:03 koshr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:01 wobbly wrote:
you know HuK ( im not going to write liquid or EG because you dont deserve that) the only reason that i what sc2 still is that i had a man that was true...true too himself his fans and his team.

I am not here to flame you, but i am here to tell you that i am not going to be your fan anymore, i dont know if that is important to you, but let me tell you what it is...I am not going to wake up early to watch your stream, i am not going to watch MLG, i am not going to support SC2 anymore, since you and liquid was the only reason i am still here.

you leaving Liquid, a team that took you in while you still though that mothership builds was good and cute, and then leave them when you are the best player and get good results. This is in my eyes a betrayal in a degreed like few. EG is a fine team, but the value that liquid require is so high and that is the reason why people still watch them, even thou they still need to prove themself as the best team.

your the E-sport Puma, the basketball Le Bron James, the soccer Sol campel and so on...

I hope in my heart that you cant stay at oGs/liquid house in Korea, since you have no reason to stay there, you are no longer apart of the team and I hope you will regret this move and never come back.

I am so made and sad about this news, if you guys had posted this I would had payed some of the pay for HuK and so would EVERYONE here, because we are a family and we want to stay together ...but you dont want to and that is a shame.

this is my first post and most likely the only post that I ever write at liquid. That is how I feel. I am made and sad and I dont know how to tell how I feel...I dont want you back, since you dont fit in. I am full of shame because I been a fan since beta and watching you and felt like you were a good and loyal guy.

I cant believe you take money over personally. That is bad personality. Think about how the team feel about loosing the ace player, damn, I was rooting for you to get at Blizzcon so I would had had another reason to watch on the stream.

Last, I am so disappointed that I as a fan after a year get four lines
"A HUGE thanks to my fans, I give so much to try to do as much as I can for you guys and you guys return that 10x every time... I dont think there are any more die-hard fans then HuK fans, when i look at your art, blogs, pics, tweets, gifts, candy, etc. EVERYTHING, it makes me so happy to know that people are there to help me along the way and really do appreciate me as a player."

you have Nazgul and Team EG to write a long and "its okay" letter...damn I am a shame that I ever watch you.

Once apon a time your fan David from Denmark




If you cared that much you would have made an effort to use proper english


true that, people getting mad for huk trying to make a living for himself lol. these are the sc2 fans that we dont need. goodbye david!! also, if ur really rich and want to pay for huk, please contact nazgul, im sure he wouldnt mind donations.
sharktopus.
Profile Joined April 2011
United States456 Posts
August 16 2011 22:09 GMT
#2843
On August 17 2011 07:03 koshr wrote:
If you cared that much you would have made an effort to use proper english


English isn't everyone's first language, that doesn't make his feelings any less valid.
tripper688
Profile Joined January 2011
United States569 Posts
August 16 2011 22:09 GMT
#2844
On August 17 2011 07:07 x6Paramore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:05 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:04 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:02 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:01 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:58 Grimsong wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:57 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:54 Grimsong wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:51 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 03:16 Talco wrote:
[quote]


I want to know how much his salary is!! It must be massive



This is definitely around 150,000USD or more. This means that HuK will be able to buy a car, put a down payment on a house and have enough money to live extremely comfortable.

The only problem is, if this contract over a period of at least 3 years, its not that great. If EG suddenly disappeared next year (not saying it will), he'd be out of a 6 figure salary to support his lifestyle.

Anything less than 100,000, I would consider not life that changing since you could probably just get a paper pushing job somewhere for close to that much with room for advancement.

HuK is at the peak of the professionals within his region/country (US/Canada/South-America) and anything less than 150-200k would be a huge disappointment since most top tier professionals in a respectable paper pushing company make around 750-1000k / year. That is TOP professional (as in top 1%) which HuK is at in his career.

Best of luck Chris.



You're wrong. You are not having a basic paper pushing job for "somewhere close" to $100,000 a year. 30-50k? Maybe. 50k is on the VERY high end of that.


After a achieving a professional designation, your average salary for a Chartered Accountant is just under 6 figures. I should know since I am in the industry.


Professional Chartered Accountant = Just getting a regular old paper pushing job for 100k? Think your wording was misleading.


HuK spent 1 year perfecting his game. Professional Chartered Accounting designation takes like 2 years. Lets put the rest of HuK's "Other" gaming experience and clump it down to 1 year of experience... Therefore, if he worked just as hard at becoming a paper pusher, he'd make 100k right now wouldn't he?

Not only that, he's #1 right now as opposed to a paper pushing job where he'd make 100k at the middle of his tier.

So lets say he tried really hard and did really good.. 150K - 200k is what he should expect if hes one of the brightest paper pushers that exist.


Except we're not looking at paper pushers, we're talking about SC2 progamers in NA. As one of the top NA players, he should be making money at the top NA level. Whether or not it's in the 150k-200k range has nothing to do with how much he would make as a paper pusher.



So 150k to 200k would be less than what he SHOULD be making... since Grubby and Moon both made 7 figures in wc3...?


WC3 =/= SC2.
EU/KR =/= NA.

What HuK should be making, based on accomplishments, publicity, and marketability, is about as much as or a bit more than w-e IdrA is making with EG right now.


OH WAIT........... thats about 150-200k...


Do you have where IdrA talks about what he makes? And take a look at the line of reasoning. "Professional paper pushers make 150k a year so HuK should make the same" doesn't make much sense. "IdrA makes 150k a year and HuK is just as good and on same team so he should also make 150k a year" actually does.
"Excuse me I gotta do some vacuuming really fast *vrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm*" Day[9]
Go1den
Profile Joined June 2011
England116 Posts
August 16 2011 22:10 GMT
#2845
Reminds me of how Lebron had to have an hour long show to announce his switch to Miami, except this time the team was putting on the show, not the player.
Rorra
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1066 Posts
August 16 2011 22:10 GMT
#2846
RIP.. Huk

uh, i mean goodbye
JoeKim
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States608 Posts
August 16 2011 22:11 GMT
#2847
much love chris <3
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
August 16 2011 22:11 GMT
#2848
Ha, just saw that idra , puma and huk will train in Korea, at least that's a good news.
HolyArrow
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7116 Posts
August 16 2011 22:11 GMT
#2849
I'm aware that in other sports, acquiring players from other teams is commonplace. It's all business, players are only bound by contract, etc.

However, I dislike what EG is doing simply because they're taking some of the strongest players from other teams for their own. To be clear, I have nothing against any of the players - it's just the management that rubs me the wrong way. I don't have any objective moral or ethical argument against them - I merely dislike the concept of acquiring the strongest (or one of the strongest) player(s) through money to assemble a strong team, rather than getting strong players through nurture. It's just a philosophical preference of mine - I disapprove of the concept of acquiring a strong player from a different team, and then taking credit for the player's accomplishments following his acquisition when a different team did most of/all of the nurturing.

With that said, I'm very glad that HuK will be remaining in Korea, and the fact that he'll be teaming up with IdrA is intriguing, given their rather unfavorable history with each other.
zev318
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada4306 Posts
August 16 2011 22:12 GMT
#2850
On August 17 2011 07:09 tripper688 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:07 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:05 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:04 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:02 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:01 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:58 Grimsong wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:57 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:54 Grimsong wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:51 x6Paramore wrote:
[quote]


This is definitely around 150,000USD or more. This means that HuK will be able to buy a car, put a down payment on a house and have enough money to live extremely comfortable.

The only problem is, if this contract over a period of at least 3 years, its not that great. If EG suddenly disappeared next year (not saying it will), he'd be out of a 6 figure salary to support his lifestyle.

Anything less than 100,000, I would consider not life that changing since you could probably just get a paper pushing job somewhere for close to that much with room for advancement.

HuK is at the peak of the professionals within his region/country (US/Canada/South-America) and anything less than 150-200k would be a huge disappointment since most top tier professionals in a respectable paper pushing company make around 750-1000k / year. That is TOP professional (as in top 1%) which HuK is at in his career.

Best of luck Chris.



You're wrong. You are not having a basic paper pushing job for "somewhere close" to $100,000 a year. 30-50k? Maybe. 50k is on the VERY high end of that.


After a achieving a professional designation, your average salary for a Chartered Accountant is just under 6 figures. I should know since I am in the industry.


Professional Chartered Accountant = Just getting a regular old paper pushing job for 100k? Think your wording was misleading.


HuK spent 1 year perfecting his game. Professional Chartered Accounting designation takes like 2 years. Lets put the rest of HuK's "Other" gaming experience and clump it down to 1 year of experience... Therefore, if he worked just as hard at becoming a paper pusher, he'd make 100k right now wouldn't he?

Not only that, he's #1 right now as opposed to a paper pushing job where he'd make 100k at the middle of his tier.

So lets say he tried really hard and did really good.. 150K - 200k is what he should expect if hes one of the brightest paper pushers that exist.


Except we're not looking at paper pushers, we're talking about SC2 progamers in NA. As one of the top NA players, he should be making money at the top NA level. Whether or not it's in the 150k-200k range has nothing to do with how much he would make as a paper pusher.



So 150k to 200k would be less than what he SHOULD be making... since Grubby and Moon both made 7 figures in wc3...?


WC3 =/= SC2.
EU/KR =/= NA.

What HuK should be making, based on accomplishments, publicity, and marketability, is about as much as or a bit more than w-e IdrA is making with EG right now.


OH WAIT........... thats about 150-200k...


Do you have where IdrA talks about what he makes? And take a look at the line of reasoning. "Professional paper pushers make 150k a year so HuK should make the same" doesn't make much sense. "IdrA makes 150k a year and HuK is just as good and on same team so he should also make 150k a year" actually does.



i cant tell you where its from, but i know idra did say that he could live very comfortably off his EG salary. it might have been on sotg, but im unsure, and no im not trolling. but ya who knows what "comfortable" is to idra.
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
August 16 2011 22:12 GMT
#2851
EG is buying everyone, Will I I be next?
FlashDave.999 aka Star
gentile
Profile Joined August 2007
Switzerland594 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 22:15:14
August 16 2011 22:13 GMT
#2852
laughing hard over the hype, the comments and so on..good luck huk, I dont really care which team someone plays in, money makes the world go round and round, grab as much as you can and run if you value it at all :D
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
August 16 2011 22:13 GMT
#2853
</3 HuK...

No longer a fan tbh.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
August 16 2011 22:14 GMT
#2854
On August 17 2011 07:06 SentinelSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:01 wobbly wrote:
you know HuK ( im not going to write liquid or EG because you dont deserve that) the only reason that i what sc2 still is that i had a man that was true...true too himself his fans and his team.

I am not here to flame you, but i am here to tell you that i am not going to be your fan anymore, i dont know if that is important to you, but let me tell you what it is...I am not going to wake up early to watch your stream, i am not going to watch MLG, i am not going to support SC2 anymore, since you and liquid was the only reason i am still here.

you leaving Liquid, a team that took you in while you still though that mothership builds was good and cute, and then leave them when you are the best player and get good results. This is in my eyes a betrayal in a degreed like few. EG is a fine team, but the value that liquid require is so high and that is the reason why people still watch them, even thou they still need to prove themself as the best team.

your the E-sport Puma, the basketball Le Bron James, the soccer Sol campel and so on...

I hope in my heart that you cant stay at oGs/liquid house in Korea, since you have no reason to stay there, you are no longer apart of the team and I hope you will regret this move and never come back.

I am so made and sad about this news, if you guys had posted this I would had payed some of the pay for HuK and so would EVERYONE here, because we are a family and we want to stay together ...but you dont want to and that is a shame.

this is my first post and most likely the only post that I ever write at liquid. That is how I feel. I am made and sad and I dont know how to tell how I feel...I dont want you back, since you dont fit in. I am full of shame because I been a fan since beta and watching you and felt like you were a good and loyal guy.

I cant believe you take money over personally. That is bad personality. Think about how the team feel about loosing the ace player, damn, I was rooting for you to get at Blizzcon so I would had had another reason to watch on the stream.

Last, I am so disappointed that I as a fan after a year get four lines
"A HUGE thanks to my fans, I give so much to try to do as much as I can for you guys and you guys return that 10x every time... I dont think there are any more die-hard fans then HuK fans, when i look at your art, blogs, pics, tweets, gifts, candy, etc. EVERYTHING, it makes me so happy to know that people are there to help me along the way and really do appreciate me as a player."

you have Nazgul and Team EG to write a long and "its okay" letter...damn I am a shame that I ever watch you.

Once apon a time your fan David from Denmark


In a fairy tale land where people can play video games all day and not have a single thing to worry about for their future, it was mean of huk to leave liquid for EG!



Implying that he has a better LONG TERM future in EG than Liquid (+oGs) is unfounded and shortsighted, and although in the depth of my heart I don't wish anything bad for HuK (as angry as I am right now), I will be glad when all the people who are feeling so smug right now and teaching others business and career lessons they really don't know anything about are proven wrong.
Findhorn
Profile Joined September 2010
17 Posts
August 16 2011 22:15 GMT
#2855
Doesnt he look like a meth addict anyway ? its better thats he's off now...

User was temp banned for this post.
dwillow
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic88 Posts
August 16 2011 22:15 GMT
#2856
On August 17 2011 07:09 sharktopus. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:03 koshr wrote:
If you cared that much you would have made an effort to use proper english


English isn't everyone's first language, that doesn't make his feelings any less valid.


Exactly, ...love how u used ur first language well...now gtfo
"Cause there's one thing i know.....some things r just worth fightin' for!!!!"
Spliffstar
Profile Joined May 2011
Jamaica68 Posts
August 16 2011 22:15 GMT
#2857
money > loyality, friendship

mathsucks
Profile Joined January 2011
194 Posts
August 16 2011 22:15 GMT
#2858
Congratulations HuK!

Cry more drama kids. Business is business...soap operas are good for drama if that's what you're after.
"Perception is strong and sight weak. In strategy, it is important to see distant things as if they were close and to take a distanced view of close things" -Unknown || www.twitch.tv/scmathsux
x6Paramore
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada130 Posts
August 16 2011 22:15 GMT
#2859
On August 17 2011 07:09 tripper688 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 07:07 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:05 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:04 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:02 tripper688 wrote:
On August 17 2011 07:01 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:58 Grimsong wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:57 x6Paramore wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:54 Grimsong wrote:
On August 17 2011 06:51 x6Paramore wrote:
[quote]


This is definitely around 150,000USD or more. This means that HuK will be able to buy a car, put a down payment on a house and have enough money to live extremely comfortable.

The only problem is, if this contract over a period of at least 3 years, its not that great. If EG suddenly disappeared next year (not saying it will), he'd be out of a 6 figure salary to support his lifestyle.

Anything less than 100,000, I would consider not life that changing since you could probably just get a paper pushing job somewhere for close to that much with room for advancement.

HuK is at the peak of the professionals within his region/country (US/Canada/South-America) and anything less than 150-200k would be a huge disappointment since most top tier professionals in a respectable paper pushing company make around 750-1000k / year. That is TOP professional (as in top 1%) which HuK is at in his career.

Best of luck Chris.



You're wrong. You are not having a basic paper pushing job for "somewhere close" to $100,000 a year. 30-50k? Maybe. 50k is on the VERY high end of that.


After a achieving a professional designation, your average salary for a Chartered Accountant is just under 6 figures. I should know since I am in the industry.


Professional Chartered Accountant = Just getting a regular old paper pushing job for 100k? Think your wording was misleading.


HuK spent 1 year perfecting his game. Professional Chartered Accounting designation takes like 2 years. Lets put the rest of HuK's "Other" gaming experience and clump it down to 1 year of experience... Therefore, if he worked just as hard at becoming a paper pusher, he'd make 100k right now wouldn't he?

Not only that, he's #1 right now as opposed to a paper pushing job where he'd make 100k at the middle of his tier.

So lets say he tried really hard and did really good.. 150K - 200k is what he should expect if hes one of the brightest paper pushers that exist.


Except we're not looking at paper pushers, we're talking about SC2 progamers in NA. As one of the top NA players, he should be making money at the top NA level. Whether or not it's in the 150k-200k range has nothing to do with how much he would make as a paper pusher.



So 150k to 200k would be less than what he SHOULD be making... since Grubby and Moon both made 7 figures in wc3...?


WC3 =/= SC2.
EU/KR =/= NA.

What HuK should be making, based on accomplishments, publicity, and marketability, is about as much as or a bit more than w-e IdrA is making with EG right now.


OH WAIT........... thats about 150-200k...


Do you have where IdrA talks about what he makes? And take a look at the line of reasoning. "Professional paper pushers make 150k a year so HuK should make the same" doesn't make much sense. "IdrA makes 150k a year and HuK is just as good and on same team so he should also make 150k a year" actually does.


I'm afraid you are the one that is confused.

What I said was, under 100k wasn't very life changing because paper pushers could make that much pretty quickly.

Then you tried to force me to make the arguement that paper pushers can make 100k easily (which they can).

I did not say at any point in time that just b/c paper pushers make 150k that huk should make 150k. I merely said that it's a similar comparison to the amount of work that HuK put into what he does and that, again, 100k or less wasn't that life changing.

Then I further stated that HuK should be paid 150-200k because that is about the industry standard for North American players at #1. Then you stated that we should compare that to very top professionals (to which I said Grubby and Spirit_Moon would be those).

Then you said that HuK should probably be paid similar to Idra, to which I confirmed (and agreed) that its about 150-200k / year.

Don't ask me how I know, thats just what I've heard from being on my own professional team (www.check6gaming.com). My managers at check6 have been around the industry long enough to know the top salaries for top american players. Not saying I get paid, but they know and I trust them since Check6 has existed for a long time.

Archeon
Profile Joined May 2011
3273 Posts
August 16 2011 22:16 GMT
#2860
kinda made me sad, well written.
although i like eg's members, i doubt that they can compete with the training with mc. hope huks play wont suffer.
low gravity, yes-yes!
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 167 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins523
Counter-Strike
fl0m4029
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1805
summit1g1184
B2W.Neo745
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE79
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4198
League of Legends
• Nemesis1862
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
26m
BSL Open Qualifier
26m
Replay Cast
4h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.