• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8348 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 398

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 396 397 398 399 400 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:20 GMT
#7941
Looking for why CopCake was townreading VE so much:
On March 12 2024 06:03 CopCake wrote:
Also is ok if you lynch me, I think VE is town, he could have parked his vote on me and afk but he didnt, he also put effort in reading and I do believe his rage of getting mad because he put EFFORT and got ignored.

Meeeeeh
I don't really like that post. But I could see it coming from town
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:21 GMT
#7942
On March 14 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:01 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:42 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:30 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:17 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:59 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:49 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Why did you claim it?


why not? they told me actually a good reason about mason. As Town you don´t have do hide, so why should I?

I masoned CC for a good reason. Maybe to have a privat Teaparty with her makes it easier for me to understand what she is.
I just got kinda paranoia about the mason if somebody would mason me and turn the truth around, because nobody can see the actuall mason chat until the game is over.

What post made you change your mind?


as I wrote I don´t have to hide with the mason chat. even if somebody turns my words around and claims bullshit in the thread it´s bad for them as well
and Dp rembering me that I may be a bit to parnoid about the mason

So what is wrong about me telling Town that I am the mason of today?????????

??? Who cares what I think about it? You're the one that said it would be a bad thing to claim, and then did it 12 hours later. That's what I'm pressing you on

I don't understand your answer. What do you mean, "as I wrote"? What post you wrote are you referring to?


#7864
You ask why i claimed

#7871
I answer!

#7872
you ask again what made me change my mind

I already wrote it in #7871
it´s standing in the quotes as well.

Sorry should i mark it for you from the quote in comic sans, capslook, pt/front size 5000, underline and make it shine like a rainbow?? this is not a word document sorry pas possible!


The "pas possible" made me laugh
Don't have enough time if you don't want to cooperate by linking or quoting the post that made you change your mind, will revisit later


I already marked it in the quote when I answerd but of course a mole can´t see it.

On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


But you replied to that post with:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)

I don't understand how you could write such a long response detailing why it's wrong to claim, but then say the post you were replying to made you chagne your mind anyway
I know I shouldn't, but I really hate it. It looks like a reverse logic to me


uhh i think about what people are writing... uhhh thats so bad. like wtf are we talking about here.

this whole conversation has convinced me and yes the post i replied to is part of it

It doesn't satisfy me lol. But I think like the Palmar dumbtell stuff, I have to drop it. Probably doesn't make you anything
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:21 GMT
#7943
On March 14 2024 09:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 09:10 Rels wrote:
Gotta go. I would say out of the options I have, my preference would be Palmar > JAT > random lurker (out of those, I still think TTS has the highest chance of flipping scum)

Still think Trfel is town, I would prefer any random lurker over him


Mvp post here.


This is exactly how I would play the early game as mafia.

Distancing with a small bus on my teamates, while not pushing for them to be lynched.

It is basically the reason Rels is in the possible scum basket for me.

Everytime I interact with him or follow his logic and thought processes he seems town.

But that is true of the best mafia players.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:22 GMT
#7944
On March 14 2024 10:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:56 Vivax wrote:
Maybe I‘m the noob and dmb is right


Pretty safe assumption 😛


Because I sheeped your vote on copcake ?


Nah that was good.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:23 GMT
#7945
On March 14 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.


He has good reads but isn't proactive in the thread.

That is scummy IMO
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:23 GMT
#7946
Oh yeah, Oats went from scumread to townread on CopCake for butting heads with DP. Didn't make sense IMO, CopCake didn't look good in that interaction. If that's what you mean DP, then yeah, I can see that being non-parnter indicative
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:25 GMT
#7947
On March 14 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.


He has good reads but isn't proactive in the thread.

That is scummy IMO

Really disagree (surprising ? ). I literally dedicate all my evenings to this game lol. And I saw the reason the lynch changed yesterday
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:25 GMT
#7948
On March 14 2024 12:23 Rels wrote:
Oh yeah, Oats went from scumread to townread on CopCake for butting heads with DP. Didn't make sense IMO, CopCake didn't look good in that interaction. If that's what you mean DP, then yeah, I can see that being non-parnter indicative


Yeah that is what I was talking about.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:26 GMT
#7949
On March 14 2024 12:25 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.


He has good reads but isn't proactive in the thread.

That is scummy IMO

Really disagree (surprising ? ). I literally dedicate all my evenings to this game lol. And I saw the reason the lynch changed yesterday


You disagree that having correct reads that you don't pursue is scummy?

Like just on an objective level, not considering the implications for yourself, you could see it right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:26 GMT
#7950
Im feeling a bit lost tbh.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:27 GMT
#7951
I think CopCake is town
My tentative mafia team is Palmar/Jealous/?? Probably DMB, that in my mind was cleared until now by the CopCake scumread
MZ is on the "I promised Vivax a reread" pile, sorry probably still won't happen tonight after all ... or maybe it will, we'll see
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:27 GMT
#7952
Perfection do you think cake and palmar can be partnered?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:27 GMT
#7953
On March 14 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection do you think cake and palmar can be partnered?

You sussed both of them so how does that work out for you?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:28 GMT
#7954
On March 14 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:25 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.


He has good reads but isn't proactive in the thread.

That is scummy IMO

Really disagree (surprising ? ). I literally dedicate all my evenings to this game lol. And I saw the reason the lynch changed yesterday


You disagree that having correct reads that you don't pursue is scummy?

Like just on an objective level, not considering the implications for yourself, you could see it right?

I disagree that I'm not proactive, and I disagree that I don't pursue my reads. Early game sure, but not anymore
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:30 GMT
#7955
On March 14 2024 12:28 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:25 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.


He has good reads but isn't proactive in the thread.

That is scummy IMO

Really disagree (surprising ? ). I literally dedicate all my evenings to this game lol. And I saw the reason the lynch changed yesterday


You disagree that having correct reads that you don't pursue is scummy?

Like just on an objective level, not considering the implications for yourself, you could see it right?

I disagree that I'm not proactive, and I disagree that I don't pursue my reads. Early game sure, but not anymore


You say that, but you are literally parked on copcake and are calling her town...
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:32 GMT
#7956
On March 12 2024 01:06 Palmar wrote:
I wanna talk a little about VE.

I have absolutely no idea what he is doing this game. He is playing incredibly "scummy" by not posting and just not taking part in the game, and he knows this. He has even pointed out, a few times I think, that he is being scummy. All of his posts are incredibly standoff-ish. The feeling I get is that every other thing he says is just "COME AT ME BRUH".

So what do I do with that? There is absolutely a chance that in his mind he's trying to... teach us a lesson? It's just so hard for me to justify wrangling myself into a position where it isn't just fake mafia bravado.

If we had less time, if we were one lynch away from lylo, I'd probably be doubting this lynch a little more, but as it stands I just can't find a non-stupid reason to call him town. The problem is I can find a stupid reason to call him town and I can't be fully confident it isn't the case.

But with time, lynching him is almost a no-brainer. He has, by far, the shortest filter of the players remaining, he hasn't done anything to help town. When reading through some of his stuff early on day 1 I found myself agreeing when someone scolded him and told him to try to be a good townie.

Like if you just make a list of people from those who have done the most to try to advance and solve the game (DP) to the least (VE) it makes basically no sense to let him get away with acting this way. This kind of playing is just not useful down the line.

This post that looked really reasonnable D3 looks really bad in retrospect
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:34 GMT
#7957
On March 14 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:28 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:25 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.


He has good reads but isn't proactive in the thread.

That is scummy IMO

Really disagree (surprising ? ). I literally dedicate all my evenings to this game lol. And I saw the reason the lynch changed yesterday


You disagree that having correct reads that you don't pursue is scummy?

Like just on an objective level, not considering the implications for yourself, you could see it right?

I disagree that I'm not proactive, and I disagree that I don't pursue my reads. Early game sure, but not anymore


You say that, but you are literally parked on copcake and are calling her town...

Literally just finished catching up and rereading her
I think the issue you have is that I couldn't play while most of the other players are active. But that's the availability I have had until now
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:35 GMT
#7958
On March 14 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:28 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:25 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax how good is Rels at scum play?

Cause when I think about him I think he has to be town cause he is always saying the right thing.

But some players can do that, especially when they are mafia because they know all alignments.

There were some posts of his that look like obvious soft bus and push attempts so o can see where dmb is coming from.

If Rels is town and so correct why has he not had any influence this game except I think for saving cc?


Why doesn‘t he have any influence we have just done a 360 on all of his D1 reads.
He doesn‘t play by presence.


He has good reads but isn't proactive in the thread.

That is scummy IMO

Really disagree (surprising ? ). I literally dedicate all my evenings to this game lol. And I saw the reason the lynch changed yesterday


You disagree that having correct reads that you don't pursue is scummy?

Like just on an objective level, not considering the implications for yourself, you could see it right?

I disagree that I'm not proactive, and I disagree that I don't pursue my reads. Early game sure, but not anymore


You say that, but you are literally parked on copcake and are calling her town...

Literally just finished catching up and rereading her
I think the issue you have is that I couldn't play while most of the other players are active. But that's the availability I have had until now


OK fair enough, I'll let you work.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:36 GMT
#7959
On March 12 2024 22:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 21:54 justanothertownie wrote:
But he can defend himself if he is town. He is a big, very important boy.

Yeah no worries.

It's actually kinda fun.

The one thing I need, and I need other people to back me up on this. I am going to ask people why they think I am mafia, and I'm going to do it aggressively. Here's a very important point. Even if I was mafia, my teammates would absolutely want to get in on the "bus". This means that they would have to come up with good reasons to attack me. So even if townies agree that I must be mafia, be vary of who is on the train with you. And of course keep an open mind.

The worst thing that can happen if I get under heavy fire is that town just shuts up and does it quietly.

Essentially, if people want to hold hands and try to lynch me, I'm going to make them work for it, and in the process there is going to be a lot of information generated in the thread.

The last 2 days have been pretty bad in terms of information. Oats played well but was mafia so it can all be discarded, and VE just didn't even try.

That won't be the case if I'm the target.

Where is this happening???? You're voting for JAT, the player that probably townreads you the most in the game
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 03:36 GMT
#7960
On March 14 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection do you think cake and palmar can be partnered?

I dont think its impossible.

Cop is more just confounding. I dont understand the way they think at all.
I think cop is more likely to be town the palmar though.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 396 397 398 399 400 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 730
SteadfastSC533
EnkiAlexander 72
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 533
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 55
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 38
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29460
Soulkey 302
Dewaltoss 130
Mini 91
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 27
Shine 19
NotJumperer 2
Dota 2
Dendi1014
qojqva811
Counter-Strike
fl0m1424
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 716
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2211
crisheroes1986
Liquid`Hasu857
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1112
B2W.Neo623
ceh9520
byalli495
C9.Mang0164
Pyrionflax93
Chillindude81
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1267
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 53m
OSC
17h 53m
Stellar Fest
17h 53m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.