• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:22
CEST 03:22
KST 10:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8403 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 399

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 397 398 399 400 401 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 03:39 GMT
#7961
On March 14 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection do you think cake and palmar can be partnered?

I dont think its impossible.

Cop is more just confounding. I dont understand the way they think at all.
I think cop is more likely to be town the palmar though.


What is the team then?

Palmar- Jat -Dmb like koshi said?

with palmar bussing Jat since the start of the game and Jat also bussing Palmar and then hard town reading him?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:42 GMT
#7962
This attitude really doesn't match what happens afterwards.
On March 12 2024 22:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 21:54 justanothertownie wrote:
But he can defend himself if he is town. He is a big, very important boy.

The one thing I need, and I need other people to back me up on this. I am going to ask people why they think I am mafia, and I'm going to do it aggressively. Here's a very important point. Even if I was mafia, my teammates would absolutely want to get in on the "bus". This means that they would have to come up with good reasons to attack me. So even if townies agree that I must be mafia, be vary of who is on the train with you. And of course keep an open mind.

On March 12 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
But honestly it's going to be fine, you can tunnel me all you want Jacob, as long as you promise to carefully read the analysis I make on the people that are joining you in that tunnel. I'm pretty good at mafia, but I have several weak spots. There are a few things I do better than just about anyone, one of them is early day 1 gut reads, and another is defending myself and counterattacking people who want to lynch me.

One of my primary weakness is that I do get lynched more than people who are better than me at establishing themselves are town. Some of it is because while I'm not good as scum, I'm decent, so I have a lot, and I do mean A LOT of experience getting steamrolled by paranoid towns.

He doesn't attack iamperfection on his push, but on something else. He votes JAT, who's not even scumreading him.

I got the impression that he thought JAT would start to scumread him, and it would be the start of a back&forth where he could push back on him. But then he didn't happen
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 03:42 GMT
#7963
On March 14 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection do you think cake and palmar can be partnered?

I dont think its impossible.

Cop is more just confounding. I dont understand the way they think at all.
I think cop is more likely to be town the palmar though.


What is the team then?

Palmar- Jat -Dmb like koshi said?

with palmar bussing Jat since the start of the game and Jat also bussing Palmar and then hard town reading him?


I dont think dmb

Palmar jat then maybe jealous/rels/meapak?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 14 2024 03:49 GMT
#7964
On March 14 2024 12:42 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection do you think cake and palmar can be partnered?

I dont think its impossible.

Cop is more just confounding. I dont understand the way they think at all.
I think cop is more likely to be town the palmar though.


What is the team then?

Palmar- Jat -Dmb like koshi said?

with palmar bussing Jat since the start of the game and Jat also bussing Palmar and then hard town reading him?


I dont think dmb

Palmar jat then maybe jealous/rels/meapak?

Perfection on my read through last night I recall you were on board with Jacob's theory that Palmar/Rels were turbo busing, watching Rels suddenly drop his "palmar wouldn't dumbtell" bit and go hard after him these last few pages, do you think that's still a possibility?

I'm ngl it's thrown me for a bit of a loop, I opened Rel's filter for a bit and then realized I didn't feel like doing that much reading tonight so I'm curious of your thoughts.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:49 GMT
#7965
I don't understand why Palmar's vote ends up on VE D2, especially after this:
On March 09 2024 07:29 Palmar wrote:
As much as I actually can't explain VE's lack of enthusiasm with anything other than him being mafia, I think we NEED to resolve this situation at some point between the red check and slam, and better now than in lylo.

That's another concern of mine. if we just lynch VE, maybe he flips red, maybe he's just lazy and flips green, and we go into the next day just as blind as we did this one, with possibly less mislynches left.

He calls Oats a townread, but nothing on VE being scum apart maybe from:
On March 09 2024 07:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 11:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mafia inside Marv/Oats/Jake/Cake and mix in a couple of hiding lurkers. Dealers choice. I think the game ends in town victory, even if you lot lynch me tomorrow.

I'm sorry I couldn't give this game the time it deserves, my weekend starts tomorrow so I'll at least fight my lynch if I live the night.

Good luck urybody.

Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:50 GMT
#7966
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 14 2024 03:51 GMT
#7967
I just got put in the fucking league AFK queue bc I was reading the thread. I'm absolutely not reading filters tonight.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:52 GMT
#7968
On March 11 2024 14:23 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 14:19 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 14:17 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 14:06 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:43 Rels wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:11 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:09 DarthPunk wrote:
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.


If you are town then explain to me why Jealous and MZ can‘t be scum.


I am not that confident on either of them to say they CAN'T be scum.

I think that they are both town though,

Jealous, his interactions in the QT were really townie and hard to fake in the moment. Clearing DMB in the way that he did for example, is something I would not expect scum to do in the way that he did.

His reads have aligned with mine.

His hapa=Town view early was really good and townie imo.

MZ: Looks really bad in a way that makes me think he is just fearless townie saying what he believes regardless of the consequences.

Has spent heaps of time scum hunting and filter diving this phase when he didn't have to and which is more than can be said for others here.

Can you expand on the Jealous thought? What was hard to fake?
Totally agree on MZ


Just the level of interaction and thought processes that made sense, we talked ALOT in our discord chat, and aside from the one thing that bothered me he came across as townie to me. For example, he really really wanted oats to be lynched and thought he was mafia, and thought that the people not wanting to lynch oats were fishing for scum. Not once did he want to not lynch oats/ Just a whole bunch of really townie takes that I don't think make sense for him.

I also don't think his positing on copcake makes any sense if they are partnered.

Thanks. Can't comment on the Discord stuff obviously, but I feel like the "people not voting Oats are suspicious" can be a posture or mantra that's easy to follow as scum
I didn't like that he went this way against Koshi and Vivax D2 but didn't really have an objective to where he would take him. Even though to my knowledge he didn't get a satisfactory answer, I don't think he got a conclusion on Koshi. I might be wrong (missed the last 24 hours before I came back)

I'd appreciate if you could point to where I "went this way" against Koshi and what you didn't like about it. I know you're busy though so I'm fine waiting, and again, GL with your interviews.

About Vivax, I'm putting off doing the math in my head because right now I have him as a default town read (as per my post), but I wanted to know why he was pushing for a VE second wagon (especially now that we have a confirm on Oats' alignment). He answered that to my satisfaction (he believes both lynches were scum), but he also threw in an accusation toward me. I have addressed this accusation multiple times including a question toward him, but he did not answer. After having brought it up again, I still got no answer. So, what's the point if he's just going to dodge? Just putting that one in the ol' memory banks for when we get rid of people that I find more likely to be scum (Cop and VE), if I stay alive long enough.

Let me see if I didn't make a mistake, but I'm pretty sure that's the thing we talked about yesterday
Was actually 2 days ago
On March 09 2024 15:16 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 15:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 14:57 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
You can't all be scum, some of you just have to be dumb. The tricky part is figuring out which is which.

Kinda where I'm at, but I'm also thinking it might be smart!town throwing some seeds out there to see who shows up to pick at them. I kinda feel like Koshi and Vivac would generally be too smart to do something so stupid without a reason.

Feel like it's been a few hours and beers in me by now so I feel comfortable saying that the bait would already be getting moldy, so no harm in my outing my suspicions that some of these baby wagon attempts are just that: little experiments to see who reacts how.

What are you talking about in the last paragraph? Did you do something in order to bait reactions? If yes, what were those things and what were the results you got from them?

My initial impression was that Koshi and Vivax were not dumb enough to go against a cop-claimed Alakazam's reveal on scum!Oats, but suddenly here they were, pushing other wagons out of nowhere. So, by eliminating the dumb option, the "smart" option is that Vivax and Koshi are just throwing out bait to see who bites and what those decisions result in. Like running an experiment.

However, several hours later I figured the "experiments" (if that's what they were) had already run their course to some extent so I wouldn't be contaminating the results by outing my suspicion that this is what they were doing. This was further bolstered by alcohol in the system.

Kinda regretting it now though because I would have loved to see how Koshi and Vivax would have justified their wagon attempts without my saying anything.

Now that you know it was real, what do you think of them?

On March 09 2024 15:20 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 15:16 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 15:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 14:57 Rels wrote:
On March 08 2024 11:06 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 10:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
You can't all be scum, some of you just have to be dumb. The tricky part is figuring out which is which.

Kinda where I'm at, but I'm also thinking it might be smart!town throwing some seeds out there to see who shows up to pick at them. I kinda feel like Koshi and Vivac would generally be too smart to do something so stupid without a reason.

Feel like it's been a few hours and beers in me by now so I feel comfortable saying that the bait would already be getting moldy, so no harm in my outing my suspicions that some of these baby wagon attempts are just that: little experiments to see who reacts how.

What are you talking about in the last paragraph? Did you do something in order to bait reactions? If yes, what were those things and what were the results you got from them?

My initial impression was that Koshi and Vivax were not dumb enough to go against a cop-claimed Alakazam's reveal on scum!Oats, but suddenly here they were, pushing other wagons out of nowhere. So, by eliminating the dumb option, the "smart" option is that Vivax and Koshi are just throwing out bait to see who bites and what those decisions result in. Like running an experiment.

However, several hours later I figured the "experiments" (if that's what they were) had already run their course to some extent so I wouldn't be contaminating the results by outing my suspicion that this is what they were doing. This was further bolstered by alcohol in the system.

Kinda regretting it now though because I would have loved to see how Koshi and Vivax would have justified their wagon attempts without my saying anything.

Now that you know it was real, what do you think of them?

Would prefer to hear the aforementioned justifications first, even if they've been diluted.

Last one fr fr


Ah well, Koshi hasn't answered yet either IIRC, but to be fair he might have just missed them. Vivax doesn't have that excuse. So, good point.

@Koshi, can you respond to the above? Why did you push a VE wagon at EOD2 over red checked Oats?


Still no conclusion on this?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:52 GMT
#7969
On March 14 2024 12:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I just got put in the fucking league AFK queue bc I was reading the thread. I'm absolutely not reading filters tonight.

lol
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 14 2024 03:53 GMT
#7970
On March 14 2024 12:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I just got put in the fucking league AFK queue bc I was reading the thread. I'm absolutely not reading filters tonight.

lol

I pulled one of my mains on ARAM too fml
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:54 GMT
#7971
[QUOTE]On March 14 2024 12:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 14 2024 12:42 iamperfection wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 14 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
I'm ngl it's thrown me for a bit of a loop, I opened Rel's filter for a bit and then realized I didn't feel like doing that much reading tonight so I'm curious of your thoughts. [/QUOTE]
Don't know if it's because I had just read this comment but I had the exact same situation with DMB ...
Brain is too tired, don't want to read her filter again + a town game like I should
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:55 GMT
#7972
On March 14 2024 12:53 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:52 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I just got put in the fucking league AFK queue bc I was reading the thread. I'm absolutely not reading filters tonight.

lol

I pulled one of my mains on ARAM too fml

man I haven't played in years but I have fond memories of that game. Must be nearing 10 years now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:56 GMT
#7973
EBWOP

On March 14 2024 12:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm ngl it's thrown me for a bit of a loop, I opened Rel's filter for a bit and then realized I didn't feel like doing that much reading tonight so I'm curious of your thoughts.

Don't know if it's because I had just read this comment but I had the exact same situation with DMB ...
Brain is too tired, don't want to read her filter again + a town game like I should
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 03:56 GMT
#7974
I distincly remember her dumbtell D2 being the worst dumbtell of the game by far. If there is one fake dumbtell that's the one
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 04:00 GMT
#7975
Going to sleep. I think Palmar will flip scum and I just got baited by the dumbtell post
Can't promise as it hasn't happened a single time this week, but if work is light, I'll try to be around during the morning or early afternoon EST. End of afternoon and beginning of evening are family time so will be off for sure, until probably 1 or 2 hours before the deadline
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 04:01 GMT
#7976
On March 14 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:53 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 20:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:23 Rels wrote:
Cake having and pushing her theory that the whole scum team conspired D1 to kill Trfel because they were scared of him is really townie

@Rels: I will finish with this quote.
Come back to the light. If it is difficult read your d1 filter.

Yeah ... maybe ... why did she treat VE as confirmed town though ... it doesn't make sense


I didn´t want to vote Ve, because of other reasons. I want that he enjoys playing here. You were in the last obs from the game or? You should know what I am talking about. He is always a early lynch and he is tired of that.


- Where else has VE been early lynch? Nowdays is hard to get him to play
- I met VE a long time ago with rayn, he even posted in some sign ups - Fuck I believed cake was playing that is why I joined-
- My read on VE was based on tone and the fact he made READS, I believed his frustration. The game you are refering to if I dont missremember he didnt do that. Besides, he was like - fuck I was trying to console you - Mafia VE doesnt have the need to say that, he would be full fuck fuck fuck you i am tired.
- Why did you mason -me-? If you have paranoia of me? i think I can easily twist your words.
- I said in my long post *koshi/rels* are mafia here before I peacef out and you arrive here and say *koshi/rels* are mafia and then you do not know my aligment when we have The SAME reads?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 04:01 GMT
#7977
VE flip was a needed flip in retrospect, becoming happy again that I pushed for it. Way too easy for scum to hide being VE being scum, and for town like me to base reads on him being unflipped conf scum
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 04:01 GMT
#7978
On March 14 2024 12:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:42 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection do you think cake and palmar can be partnered?

I dont think its impossible.

Cop is more just confounding. I dont understand the way they think at all.
I think cop is more likely to be town the palmar though.


What is the team then?

Palmar- Jat -Dmb like koshi said?

with palmar bussing Jat since the start of the game and Jat also bussing Palmar and then hard town reading him?


I dont think dmb

Palmar jat then maybe jealous/rels/meapak?

Perfection on my read through last night I recall you were on board with Jacob's theory that Palmar/Rels were turbo busing, watching Rels suddenly drop his "palmar wouldn't dumbtell" bit and go hard after him these last few pages, do you think that's still a possibility?

I'm ngl it's thrown me for a bit of a loop, I opened Rel's filter for a bit and then realized I didn't feel like doing that much reading tonight so I'm curious of your thoughts.

palmar rels? i had palmar koshi cop at night. i think koshi is probably town now.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 04:02 GMT
#7979
Hey CC, I bought some macarons as a apology cake
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 04:03 GMT
#7980
On March 14 2024 11:15 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:01 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:50 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]
If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



I don't really see what you are getting at here.

"This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid"
(12 hours later)
"I'm mason"


Yeah, do you think that is alignment indicative in some way?

I instinctively hate it but I recognize that it might be not be AI


Can you post a list post? palmar asked both of us to do it.

Still catching up. And I feel way less sure about CopCake than I was yesterday. Her STILL not considering you confirmed town doesn't make any kind of sense as scum
After I'm done I'll rehash CopCake and see if I think she's town or not. It feels like the turning point of the game, with the rest flowing from it


Dude I literally used - Grammarly - to make a huge post about DP town scenario and you say what
Prev 1 397 398 399 400 401 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 28
Nina 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12230
Rain 2158
Artosis 541
White-Ra 191
Dewaltoss 2
Dota 2
monkeys_forever621
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4327
Counter-Strike
taco 204
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1687
ArmadaUGS441
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1181
WinterStarcraft425
Other Games
summit1g8819
Day[9].tv694
shahzam643
JimRising 588
Maynarde155
ViBE149
C9.Mang0144
PiGStarcraft61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra988
• Day9tv694
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 38m
OSC
11h 38m
Stellar Fest
11h 38m
OSC
22h 38m
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.