• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9175 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 400

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 398 399 400 401 402 555 Next
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 04:04 GMT
#7981
On March 14 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 11:15 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:01 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:50 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



I don't really see what you are getting at here.

"This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid"
(12 hours later)
"I'm mason"


Yeah, do you think that is alignment indicative in some way?

I instinctively hate it but I recognize that it might be not be AI


Can you post a list post? palmar asked both of us to do it.

Still catching up. And I feel way less sure about CopCake than I was yesterday. Her STILL not considering you confirmed town doesn't make any kind of sense as scum
After I'm done I'll rehash CopCake and see if I think she's town or not. It feels like the turning point of the game, with the rest flowing from it


Agree with all of this pretty much. If you are looking at cake, I would appreciate your take on the Cake/oats interactions.

I tend to think its a bit much for scum theatre.


Literally made a BIG post calling you town

Ahhhh

Iamp

Why

Why

Why

Why

Whyyy

I am broken

This game is breaking me


DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:05 GMT
#7982
On March 14 2024 12:42 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection do you think cake and palmar can be partnered?

I dont think its impossible.

Cop is more just confounding. I dont understand the way they think at all.
I think cop is more likely to be town the palmar though.


What is the team then?

Palmar- Jat -Dmb like koshi said?

with palmar bussing Jat since the start of the game and Jat also bussing Palmar and then hard town reading him?


I dont think dmb

Palmar jat then maybe jealous/rels/meapak?


Palmar Jat doesn't really make sense right now does it?

He is pushing for Jat here.

You think a Bus?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 04:06 GMT
#7983
On March 14 2024 13:03 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 11:15 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:01 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:50 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]

yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



I don't really see what you are getting at here.

"This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid"
(12 hours later)
"I'm mason"


Yeah, do you think that is alignment indicative in some way?

I instinctively hate it but I recognize that it might be not be AI


Can you post a list post? palmar asked both of us to do it.

Still catching up. And I feel way less sure about CopCake than I was yesterday. Her STILL not considering you confirmed town doesn't make any kind of sense as scum
After I'm done I'll rehash CopCake and see if I think she's town or not. It feels like the turning point of the game, with the rest flowing from it


Dude I literally used - Grammarly - to make a huge post about DP town scenario and you say what

I hadn't read that one when I posted this, I think that was the post that made me think that:
On March 13 2024 17:43 CopCake wrote:
Well if you lynch me and everybody sees I flip town I will engrave these words to my fellow townies:

DP is not Clear town.

The jacob kill also helps mafiaDP to be like “hohohohoho see Jacob gave me a gun I am so town”

I really, really tried to work with DP but he just doesnt want to do it, he pretends but he doesnt.

Why can I work with people like HF and Rayn when we are all town? Even when we have differences we try to listen to each other and figure out the game using the smartness and the logic of those two and my super ability of town reading ENFJ powers.

Like seriously, if you are town why dont you want to work with me?

If you are town you should see this world only: if mafia didnt block you when you killed TTS if for a reason.

Go ahead, lynch me once me.

But I decree when I flip that DP is NOT clearly town.

I must be clearly the mafia with the biggest fucking balls in the whole universe.

I tried to live in the world you were town, I even wanted to bond as bros and that is why I brought Bluey in the thread so we could talk about it because I fucking love that show and I read you like it, but yeah.



DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:06 GMT
#7984
On March 14 2024 13:04 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 11:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:15 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:06 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:01 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:56 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:50 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



I don't really see what you are getting at here.

"This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid"
(12 hours later)
"I'm mason"


Yeah, do you think that is alignment indicative in some way?

I instinctively hate it but I recognize that it might be not be AI


Can you post a list post? palmar asked both of us to do it.

Still catching up. And I feel way less sure about CopCake than I was yesterday. Her STILL not considering you confirmed town doesn't make any kind of sense as scum
After I'm done I'll rehash CopCake and see if I think she's town or not. It feels like the turning point of the game, with the rest flowing from it


Agree with all of this pretty much. If you are looking at cake, I would appreciate your take on the Cake/oats interactions.

I tend to think its a bit much for scum theatre.


Literally made a BIG post calling you town

Ahhhh

Iamp

Why

Why

Why

Why

Whyyy

I am broken

This game is breaking me




What do you think the posts you quoted mean?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 04:07 GMT
#7985
Meh
Don't want to go to sleep now that CC is there
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:07 GMT
#7986
Cake just post the big case please.

I don't know why that would change your mind, the post you just quoted.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 04:07 GMT
#7987
On March 14 2024 11:38 iamperfection wrote:
A lot of things have bothered me today. Copcake makes a case on Koshi and then just almost instantly drops it just because Jat says thats how koshi plays and then votes palmar. Why does cop just accept as true it confuses me. Meapak_Ziphh comes back after 19 hours says hes too tired to be bothered to do anything but he has found scum? and is somehow not voting????

I keep hearing this idiotic comment that marv said palmar is 90% likely to be town. I get it you guys all worship marv but his word isnt gospel and he very well would probably be saying different things if he was still alive its day 4 now marv died in night 2.

Palmar really bothers me. He calls me scum because i have just been around not doing anything?? Like i said earlier you can say a lot of things about me but not engaged and not in the thick of things is certainly not one of them. I exposed the mason circle and tried to get reads from it. I correctly deduced that Rayn had to be town from the way he used it and almost immediately tried to make him mayor for it. Right or wrong i was screaming at the top of my longs to lynch tryfel it was wrong but so what. I have constantly been directing and calling out actions. I literally hammered VE in a quest for personal glory it backfired so what. To say i have been just around is objectively wrong.

Now palmar says he dosnt really read the thread that he just shows hes around interacts and develops reads. I dont really feel like has done that all in this game. I think if anyone with a quarter of a brain which ill grant palmar he has a quarter of a brain could easily use meta to see i am town. This would be by FAR the largest filter i have ever had as mafia. I would also say i am much less emotional as mafia and much more reserved. My style as town requires me to post a ton and usually in quick succession. Thats why i will have mind melds which happened earlier with marv where we said the same thing. As mafia that is extremely hard for me to replicate. At least for a long period. Also as mafia its very hard for me to long posts like this were i have to fake my thoughts i just have hard time to do it. So those long list posts and posts were i collect my thoughts like i had earlier and this one quite frankly are hard for me to do. I dont think palmar is trying figure out my alignment because he is being bad or more likely just mafia.

Now do i think JAT could possibly be mafia. Yes its possible he had a post earlier where he almost knew that koshi was mafia. {but iamperfection you said earlier that koshi is likely town) well first of all stfu second there is a diffrence between knowing and thinking.

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 04:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 12:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Man what the fuck.

This game is going to be extremely hard if townies are gonna self-vote, I feel like that's playing against your wincon. I absolutely hate martyring so pointlessly. I think that was still 100% the right lynch.

And now we're gonna have to solve the copcake problem since she did exactly the same thing. She voted herself and peaced out when the vote was 7-4 with VE in the lead. Her vote made it 6-5, still with VE in the lead. She showed no problems with leaving her vote on randos the previous two days, and if she was scum, she had a safe place to park her vote on VE or a rando as nobody would have scumread her any harder than they already were for voting to save herself. Now granted, she didn't hammer herself, the closest she ever got was 7-6 against her 2 hours later. So, did town!cake just rage quit in the exact same manner that VE did? Or did scum!cake take a gamble, not realizing how close it was going to get? If it's the second option, Rel's desperation to save her pretty much guarantees him as scum in my eyes, but I still don't know if I can wrap my head around scum!cake doing that because the vote is so close I'd argue that's pretty close to intentionally throwing. Or maybe it's all #bigplays that I'm too stupid to understand.

I have a decent amount of thread to fully catch up on after just skimming to get through it, I focused more on the voting thread to try and figure out wtf both VE and cake were doing. I'm not surprised to see there were more shenanigans by certain people. I will also have a go at reading VE's filter although idk if there's much of a point.

What a town hero does. Analyse.

I kind of disagree. Feel like he just summed up what happened and listed every scenario. I don't think it's super town post.

You won't convince him. At this point Koshi is not reading MZs posts critically anymore.

not the biggest thing but the post bothers me. He also seems a bit apathetic to what is going on.

So yes i think its possible.

MZ's comeback post also bothers me and the fact that he isnt voting despite finding scum

Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm home, had a shit day so I really don't have the energy to jump into filters right now, especially since I've already found 1 scum at minimum this cycle. I'll hang around the thread and play some league if people want my opinions on anything just ask.



However in my eyes palmar is the most likely mafia.



The me dropping the Koshi case is because no one said “good catch!” Except jelaous so I believed I was wrong
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:07 GMT
#7988
I have a list post coming too.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 14 2024 04:10 GMT
#7989
On March 14 2024 13:07 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 11:38 iamperfection wrote:
A lot of things have bothered me today. Copcake makes a case on Koshi and then just almost instantly drops it just because Jat says thats how koshi plays and then votes palmar. Why does cop just accept as true it confuses me. Meapak_Ziphh comes back after 19 hours says hes too tired to be bothered to do anything but he has found scum? and is somehow not voting????

I keep hearing this idiotic comment that marv said palmar is 90% likely to be town. I get it you guys all worship marv but his word isnt gospel and he very well would probably be saying different things if he was still alive its day 4 now marv died in night 2.

Palmar really bothers me. He calls me scum because i have just been around not doing anything?? Like i said earlier you can say a lot of things about me but not engaged and not in the thick of things is certainly not one of them. I exposed the mason circle and tried to get reads from it. I correctly deduced that Rayn had to be town from the way he used it and almost immediately tried to make him mayor for it. Right or wrong i was screaming at the top of my longs to lynch tryfel it was wrong but so what. I have constantly been directing and calling out actions. I literally hammered VE in a quest for personal glory it backfired so what. To say i have been just around is objectively wrong.

Now palmar says he dosnt really read the thread that he just shows hes around interacts and develops reads. I dont really feel like has done that all in this game. I think if anyone with a quarter of a brain which ill grant palmar he has a quarter of a brain could easily use meta to see i am town. This would be by FAR the largest filter i have ever had as mafia. I would also say i am much less emotional as mafia and much more reserved. My style as town requires me to post a ton and usually in quick succession. Thats why i will have mind melds which happened earlier with marv where we said the same thing. As mafia that is extremely hard for me to replicate. At least for a long period. Also as mafia its very hard for me to long posts like this were i have to fake my thoughts i just have hard time to do it. So those long list posts and posts were i collect my thoughts like i had earlier and this one quite frankly are hard for me to do. I dont think palmar is trying figure out my alignment because he is being bad or more likely just mafia.

Now do i think JAT could possibly be mafia. Yes its possible he had a post earlier where he almost knew that koshi was mafia. {but iamperfection you said earlier that koshi is likely town) well first of all stfu second there is a diffrence between knowing and thinking.

On March 14 2024 04:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 12:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Man what the fuck.

This game is going to be extremely hard if townies are gonna self-vote, I feel like that's playing against your wincon. I absolutely hate martyring so pointlessly. I think that was still 100% the right lynch.

And now we're gonna have to solve the copcake problem since she did exactly the same thing. She voted herself and peaced out when the vote was 7-4 with VE in the lead. Her vote made it 6-5, still with VE in the lead. She showed no problems with leaving her vote on randos the previous two days, and if she was scum, she had a safe place to park her vote on VE or a rando as nobody would have scumread her any harder than they already were for voting to save herself. Now granted, she didn't hammer herself, the closest she ever got was 7-6 against her 2 hours later. So, did town!cake just rage quit in the exact same manner that VE did? Or did scum!cake take a gamble, not realizing how close it was going to get? If it's the second option, Rel's desperation to save her pretty much guarantees him as scum in my eyes, but I still don't know if I can wrap my head around scum!cake doing that because the vote is so close I'd argue that's pretty close to intentionally throwing. Or maybe it's all #bigplays that I'm too stupid to understand.

I have a decent amount of thread to fully catch up on after just skimming to get through it, I focused more on the voting thread to try and figure out wtf both VE and cake were doing. I'm not surprised to see there were more shenanigans by certain people. I will also have a go at reading VE's filter although idk if there's much of a point.

What a town hero does. Analyse.

I kind of disagree. Feel like he just summed up what happened and listed every scenario. I don't think it's super town post.

You won't convince him. At this point Koshi is not reading MZs posts critically anymore.

not the biggest thing but the post bothers me. He also seems a bit apathetic to what is going on.

So yes i think its possible.

MZ's comeback post also bothers me and the fact that he isnt voting despite finding scum

On March 14 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm home, had a shit day so I really don't have the energy to jump into filters right now, especially since I've already found 1 scum at minimum this cycle. I'll hang around the thread and play some league if people want my opinions on anything just ask.



However in my eyes palmar is the most likely mafia.



The me dropping the Koshi case is because no one said “good catch!” Except jelaous so I believed I was wrong

Lmao the shade TT__TT
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 14 2024 04:12 GMT
#7990
Really have to sleep, can't wait for cake to be caught up see you guys tomorrow
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 04:15 GMT
#7991
On March 14 2024 13:01 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:53 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 20:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 07 2024 11:23 Rels wrote:
Cake having and pushing her theory that the whole scum team conspired D1 to kill Trfel because they were scared of him is really townie

@Rels: I will finish with this quote.
Come back to the light. If it is difficult read your d1 filter.

Yeah ... maybe ... why did she treat VE as confirmed town though ... it doesn't make sense


I didn´t want to vote Ve, because of other reasons. I want that he enjoys playing here. You were in the last obs from the game or? You should know what I am talking about. He is always a early lynch and he is tired of that.


- Where else has VE been early lynch? Nowdays is hard to get him to play
- I met VE a long time ago with rayn, he even posted in some sign ups - Fuck I believed cake was playing that is why I joined-
- My read on VE was based on tone and the fact he made READS, I believed his frustration. The game you are refering to if I dont missremember he didnt do that. Besides, he was like - fuck I was trying to console you - Mafia VE doesnt have the need to say that, he would be full fuck fuck fuck you i am tired.
- Why did you mason -me-? If you have paranoia of me? i think I can easily twist your words.
- I said in my long post *koshi/rels* are mafia here before I peacef out and you arrive here and say *koshi/rels* are mafia and then you do not know my aligment when we have The SAME reads?


Forgot here to add on second point VE loves me.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 04:17 GMT
#7992
On March 14 2024 13:02 Rels wrote:
Hey CC, I bought some macarons as a apology cake


Yeah Pavlova was a Bluey reference.

I have made several like calling DP Lucky’s dad.

Just read he doesnt watch the show lol.

I fucking LOVE it, I believe my spirit animal is Bingo + Muffin
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 04:21 GMT
#7993
On March 14 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 12:42 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:36 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Perfection do you think cake and palmar can be partnered?

I dont think its impossible.

Cop is more just confounding. I dont understand the way they think at all.
I think cop is more likely to be town the palmar though.


What is the team then?

Palmar- Jat -Dmb like koshi said?

with palmar bussing Jat since the start of the game and Jat also bussing Palmar and then hard town reading him?


I dont think dmb

Palmar jat then maybe jealous/rels/meapak?


Palmar Jat doesn't really make sense right now does it?

He is pushing for Jat here.

You think a Bus?

i would think if the mafia lose roleblocker its game over.

So i dont think bussing is out of question for any mafia.

Now would mafia palmar come into the thread and use his weight to go after a scum buddy? maybe not i would think.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 04:24 GMT
#7994
On March 14 2024 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake just post the big case please.

I don't know why that would change your mind, the post you just quoted.


Look for it on my filter.

Honestly for fucks sake you call me mafia, agree with rels that I have TMI and etc and you do not read my posts?

I am - DONE -

I need an adult!

A competent adult



iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 04:26 GMT
#7995
On March 14 2024 13:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake just post the big case please.

I don't know why that would change your mind, the post you just quoted.


Look for it on my filter.

Honestly for fucks sake you call me mafia, agree with rels that I have TMI and etc and you do not read my posts?

I am - DONE -

I need an adult!

A competent adult




ehhhhhhhh
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:26 GMT
#7996
On March 14 2024 13:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake just post the big case please.

I don't know why that would change your mind, the post you just quoted.


Look for it on my filter.

Honestly for fucks sake you call me mafia, agree with rels that I have TMI and etc and you do not read my posts?

I am - DONE -

I need an adult!

A competent adult





I was actually saying you were more likely town in the post you quoted.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 04:28 GMT
#7997
do you think im tunneled on palmar dp?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:28 GMT
#7998
On March 14 2024 13:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake just post the big case please.

I don't know why that would change your mind, the post you just quoted.


Look for it on my filter.

Honestly for fucks sake you call me mafia, agree with rels that I have TMI and etc and you do not read my posts?

I am - DONE -

I need an adult!

A competent adult





Oh you mean that post from a while ago.

You did that because you were asked to I didn't really take it seriously as a read that you held cause you were asked to do it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:29 GMT
#7999
On March 14 2024 13:28 iamperfection wrote:
do you think im tunneled on palmar dp?


Obviously not.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 04:30 GMT
#8000
On March 14 2024 13:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 13:28 iamperfection wrote:
do you think im tunneled on palmar dp?


Obviously not.

more in am i missing something
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 398 399 400 401 402 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
shoxiejesuss390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1834
Other Games
summit1g8928
olofmeister1046
Happy390
crisheroes245
Sick178
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick572
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1614
• Jankos996
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 43m
OSC
4h 43m
Stellar Fest
4h 43m
OSC
15h 43m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.